Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Gate DnD 5e OOC

no you didnt jump the gun. I dont know where everyone wishes to start so people can start where they want.

I thought we're still waiting on Dream Guide so I was checking the interest thread - didn't even noticed the threads going up.

nope after 4 CADs I go ahead. I have already had people who just seem to stop coming onto the forums so yeah...

Got my first post up. Though I'm not sure how my character could run into you all (probably mistake him for a beggar or a ne'er-do-well or something).

Going to have my first post up soon, sorry for the delay.

EDIT: I'm going to assume first posts are intros and that something will happen later on decided by the GM

As you guys may have guessed, Zaltane's going to take some time to warming up to. Let's just say his time as a slave was not particularly pleasant,cespecially when women are concerned.

well... for anyone who wants to know you can probably easily tell which guys are 100% homosexual and which girls are 100% heterosexual now.... other than that this is getting fun.

Not even going to roll insight on that one. Nath's just sooo convinced that this.. special performance is intended for him.

Yeah... would have asked for one except your characters personality traits kinda screwed you.

Hah, well maybe but not really in this case. A first hand taste of what adventuring would be like and some, I say.

Sorry for the double post but is there some kind of order in posting IC, like waiting on others or something?

Back
Top Bottom