Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia revenge + mermaid (dando20 and SweetMarie)

Mar sat down leaning against the wall. She had never seen a man naked before and right now she was going to study his body. She leaned in resting her elbows on her knees and her chin against her hands as she watched him cover himself in some sort of white bubbly stuff she'd ask him about later. Mar grinned at how awkward he must be feeling she was sure humans didn't do this stuff in front of others. His body tone was prefect much like the toning of a merman's if they had legs instead of a tale. Dane would make a perfect merman though his emotions were something merpeople didn't have and slowly would fade with the tides. "Do you humans do this often?" she asked moving slightly closed wanting to be close to him.

Dane blushes, almost forgetting he has an audience. "Umm..yes actually. Usualy once a day." Dane replied, now rinsing himself. "It just so to clean ourselves." Dane continued as he stopped the shower and got a towel to dry himself. "How do u usually get cleaned" Dane asked Mar.

Mar watched Dane as the water that dripped down from the faucet landed and cascaded down his body. Dane was a handsome human and the more she watched him the more she wanted to keep him like a pet though she knew he was most likely thinking the same of her. “Once a day?” she said wrinkling her nose. Humans washed their oils off their skin once a day? That seemed rather odd seeing as mermaid very rarely did such things for the pure fact salt water was harsh on skin. Mar did have a routine much like humans did though she wouldn’t call it bathing. “We don’t ‘clean’ ourselves like humans do.” She said stretching her legs out “We swim through seaweed. And also there are some fish out there that we use to slicken our fins with so that they shine though I haven’t done that in a few months.” She said thinking about it and then looked at her legs.

Dane puts his clothes on, then realized Mar needs some clothes as well. "Sorry I don't have any clothes for you...but I can go out and buy some for you..you would have to stay here though." Dane said taking his time looking at the naked mermaid. "Though I don't mind seeing you all naked, though other people may not share the same sentiment"

Mar watched him as he put on clothing and she frowned she very much enjoyed watching him naked but she understood humans didn't share the same viewpoints as she and most mermaids point of view. Mar shrugged she didn't mind being naked it was a natural way of being but humans or at least most of the ones she meet seemed to enjoy clothing. Mar smiled wickedly "I do not mind being naked for you to look upon but I do agree humans don't particularly like seeing others naked."

"So I'll just rush to a nearby store...do u mind staying here for a while? I promise I'll be back" Dane asked, hoping she will understand.

Mar nodded she didn't mind being in the room by herself. No one was after her but she did worry about leaving him alone especially after someone did try to sink him to the bottom of the river. "If you feel safe enough to go out by yourself I will not stop you. I am fine to be alone." she added standing up and walking over to him running her fingers along his arms to feel his freshly cleaned skin. "I think I like you dirty." she teased and leaned in licking his neck to taste him "You taste better dirty too." she teased once again.

Dane gulped, feeling his member harden again as he rushed out, before he would have sex with her again. He walks out of the motel, looking around and hoping none of the guys after him is around. He walks out looking for a store that will have some female clothes, or any clothes at that. As he walks, he contacted his men by text, telling them that he was ok. He told them to keep hidden and he will contact them again soon. He soon finds a thrift store and buys a shirt and jeans, paying with cash, before heading back.

Mar knew Dane was already hardening from her nipps and licks on his neck it was easy to smell for a mermaid and probably a dog too. She grinned as he quickly left her and she chuckled evilly. Human men were easy to play with sexually. She walked back into the bathroom and walked to the bathtub turned on the water and let it fill. She looked around and slipped into the water her legs shimmered and shined until finally it shifted into a tail. She grinned as she ran her hand over her tail. She grabbed the soap Dane had used earlier and ran it against her tail. It didn't feel like seaweed or really anything from the ocean so she tossed it away and leaned back in the tub and then sank herself under water letting the warm water rush over her body. She of course didn't fit all the way in the tub but she didn't think anyone would be able to without something sticking out and that right now was some of her tail. She closed her eyes as she laid her back against the cast iron tub and feel half asleep.

Dane eventually got back to the room and looks around, wondering where Mar is. He was about to call her out but stopped when he heard the water running. He spied in the bathroom, seeing Mar relaxing at the tub. He placed the clothes on the bed and sneaks at her while she was sleeping. He smiled, rubbing her breast in surprised, wanting her to feel pleasure again.

Mar's eyes stayed closed as she slept under the water letting it fill out around her until it reached a point it was starting to over fill and she flipped the water off. She had never been in such warm water before and it was slowly putting her to sleep. Her body shifted slightly under water as she let it wrap around her pulling her into a sleep she'd never been in before. Her eyes flashed open when she felt someone's hands grabbed her breasts and she pulled them under the water before the could react. She held them under water not realizing it was Dane touching her. Her eyes went wide and she pushed him up out of the water and away from her. Her teeth nothing like a humans flat with sharp canines but all of them sharp her eyes no longer human but deep pits of blackness. She hissed at him and splashed him angrily. She looked nothing like the beauty that slept beneath the water, she was purely dangerous. She was panting trying to calm herself trying to bring herself back to the mermaid he knew. "Don't do that ever again." she said holding her breasts trying to calm her hearts. "I'm dangerous be glade I released you." her sharp teeth became human like slowly and her eyes slowly turned back to a light blue color.

Dane pulled out of the tub, falling to the floor. he panted, calming down after almost being eating. She may look beautiful, but she trully was a dangerous and powerful creature. "S..Sorry..I was just trying to tease you." Dane said, nervously. He wondered what was keeping her from drowning or killing her outright. Could he even be able to work with this mermaid/siren? "Umm..I got your clothes...you can try them...whenever you are ready" Dane continued, getting up after that jumpscare.

Mar watched Dane as he tumbled and feel onto the now wet floor. She hated that she had scared him and almost killed him but when she wasn't fully aware of her surroundings she turned to the siren and was dangerous for him. She knew he was rethinking her wondering if she was trust worthy. "Don't leave me." she said looking down at her fin. She actually liked Dane and if he wanted her to leave him she'd leave but she'd never trust a human again. "Listen I want to explain what happened." she reached out to touch him but pulled her hand back to her. "I only do that when I am not aware of what's going on. If you don't wish to die don't touch me while I sleep. As a siren I am more beautiful under water and with that I can lure you in and kill you so never ever get in the water with me at night or if I look as if I am sleeping. I don't ever wanna hurt you." she said biting her lower lip and then looked at him "You can tell when I'm dangerous cause my beauty is unearthly." she said "Help me out and I'll put clothing on." she held out her arms flipping the drain so the water would fade.

Dane sighed, understanding Mar a bit better now. "I..It's fine...I shouldn't have spooked you...I'm sorry" Dane said as he carried Mar back to the bed and dried her off. "I could only get you a shirt and a jeans" Dane said showing them to her, knowing she doesn't even know what they are. "Need me to help you?" Dane offered.

Mar felt bad that she had almost killed Dane after all he was kind to her and he was only trying to pleasure her. When he picked her up she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his shoulder lightly. When he set her down and began to pat her tail dry. "What's jeans? and shirt?" she asked eyeing him as her tail shifted to a pair of legs. She stared at the two items that he held up for her and she reached out for the jeans and ripped the legs off so that they were shorts and then with her nails ripped the back up a bit so that when she did put it on people could see the flesh on her back. "Ok." she grinned liking the cut up look.

Dane blushes more, seeing the modifications Mar did with the clothes. "W..Wow...that is...surprising.." Dane smiled, seeing her being so devious. Dane went on and put on the shorts for her, being careful not o feel her up again. Then he put the shirt up for her, seeing the nipples sticking out of her. He could have bought bra for her as well, but Mar probably would not have liked that. "There you go..you look so lovely." Dane said as he hugs her from behind while she looked at the mirror. "Now you look no different from a regular human woman. " Dane commented. "Now that is cleared. I have to call up my men. And don't worry I won't tell them you're a mermaid. I'll just say you're a girl that helped save me...is that OK with you?" Dane asked her.

Mar looked at Dane "Listen you can touch me." she put his hands on her breasts "I won't hurt you. I'll be more aware of everything if it means you won't be scared of touching me." she begged him she didn't want him to be scared of her and she wanted him to touch her, to want her like she was wanting him. She let him put her clothing on her body and then smiled when he said she looked lovely and spun around happily. Mar nodded whatever he wanted to tell them she would respect. If he trusted these men she would trust them. "Whatever you wish to tell them is fine."

Dane smiled, so relieved that MAr was trusting him so much. He might as well tell them the truth, knowing they won't tell anyone. Dane called them and gave them the location of where he was and told them not to tell anyone. "I just told them where we are. They should be here in half an hour...which means we have some free time" Dane said smiling as he kisses her lips passionately.

Mar watched him once again pull a phone out of his pocket and her eyes got wide again. She wanted to play with it again but last time she had crushed it. The object sent little electric waves through her body when she crushed it and was much like the electric eels she used to play with back home. She focused on the phone until he spoke then she looked at him and nodded "So what are we going to do with our free time?" she asked folding her hands behind her and grinning.

"Well first of all I will have to tell you not to keep playing my phone. You are so fascinated with it that you keep breaking my phone" Dane said chuckling as he keeps caressing her body in her new clothes. "And then I want to play some more with my new siren partner" Dane said smiling as he kisses her again. "If that's ok with you" Dane asked.

She grinned and tapped the phone a couple of times wanting to feel it crumble under her hands an shock her a little. Sure she could probably stick her finger in a light socket and feel it and it wouldn't hurt her but that kind of stuff scared humans and killed them. Mar looked over Dane's face and raised her eyes brows happy to let him play with her. "I like when you play with me." she teased kissing him.

Dane keeps kissing her and rubbing her breasts "Mmm..I like it when I play with you too" Dane said as he kept going, wanting so much to ravish the mermaid. His rival gangs could never say they never made out with a mermaid no matter what he did to him. "Oohh...tell me...do u know what a blowjob is?" Dane asked Mar as he stopped kissing for a bit, panting.

Mar chuckled amused at his question. Of course she knew what blowjobs were she was a mermaid and it was an easy way to lure men to their deaths. It made men easy targets. "Yes I know what it is." she grinned moving down to her knees as she pulled his pants down and began to stroke his cock just enough grip on his cock and then slowly slipped it into her mouth.

"Mmm..ooh yeess...OOhh...so...good...MMmm" Dane moaned out, feeling his cock hardening in the mermaids mouth. He knows she could easily bit the dick off, but he was willing to trust her, knowing she would not kill her at this point. This would how it should be: giving each other so much pleasure.

Mar could easily kill Dane with one easy movement of her long nails and he wouldn't feel anything he'd probably enjoy it too. Mermaids didn't kill typically while giving pleasure cause giving usually meant receiving and mermaids were selfish creatures they enjoyed pleasure. Mar's mouth wasn't like a human mouth it was warm and there was also something else about her mouth that was different then a humans but there were no terms to describe it.

Back
Top Bottom