Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood of Legends ((Kiandra&Mephilis))

"Making sure... you come back... for more..." He whispered back after the kiss broke, moving to place as affectionate kiss on her cheek. Pulling forward, Thyverian would spread his own legs to catch her legs and pull her hips back into a full mating press. Grinning down at her he would whisper. "If your not on any contraceptives, now would be the time to warn me." He says, giving her a moment to respond as he watched her face intently. Suddenly, he would jerk his hips back and start ramming into her from above. Releasing her left hand as he placed both of his on the nest by her head, gripping the fabric around her. Using this leverage to plow into her with great force, each thrust steadily gaining speed as his orgasm swelled within his cock. Staring down at her with a look of both great focus and overwhelming pleasure. "Ohh.. fffk... Your pussy is so good!" He called out, clenching his eyes shut as he forced his body to move at greater speeds, while also fighting his release for as long as possible trying to stay on the edge of exploding for as long as possible.

Cylesta grinned at him, tilting her head to accept his kiss on her cheek. Her body clenched tight around his as maneuvered them around, and her legs spread for him. As he spoke, she grinned back ferally, "Yeah. You can fill me up." She answered back, a smirk in her lips as he towered over her.

She had relaxed under him, and so wasn't expecting the quick ram he gave her, ramming his cock deep inside of her. She screamed, arching up under him again, and instantly came, clenching around him erratically. "Thyverian!!!!!" Her body shivered with her orgasm, and she realized she was free to move her arms, and her hands lifted to run up his arm and the down to his lower back. She dug her claws into his sides, and her pussy strangled his cock.

As her vaginal walls began to constrict him, he cried out her name as the himself into her with a hint of desperation. He needed more of her, more of this feeling and he would take all he could. Her tightness aided him in holding back for a bit longer... but his orgasm would not be denied. Finally, he would let out a loud cry of pleasure and jam his girth as deep inside her body as he could. His tightened testicles pressing against her as the load finally exploded out of his shaft. Pressing his face into her throat as his cock fired its load deep into her. "Clyesta!" He moaned into her fur as he filled her to the point that his sperm would start spurting out of her vagina.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity in heaven, his orgasm finally ended. He was left panting into her, moving up to offer her a sweet kiss, before pulling out of her. "Fuck, that was so good.." He whispered as he fell onto the nest of furs beside her. His pulsing cock pressed against her thigh, his left arm falling over her chest. "I would... be down to... heal you... anytime..."

Cylesta relaxed into the nest, panting for air as she gasped his name. She started laughing as he said he'd be up for healing her any time, and turned so she could nuzzle into his throat, under his chin, softly biting the flesh there before pulling back and curling into his side, cuddling with him in the aftermath of the amazing orgasms she had just had.
"I will definitely let you know whenever I need healing, even for a papercut..." She said teasing him, as she sank deeper into the nest of furs, tired, but from physical exhaustion and not wounds. She sat up, and ran her hands down her soft fur, and looked over her shoulder at him, saying, "You did give me a good boost for healing. I'm completely healed."
A little awe in her voice as she said it, because the first time she healed with a new partner, she never healed completely, it always took a couple times to sync with a new partner. So the fact that she had healed completely, from the first time her Thyverian had had sex, was amazing to her.

"Looking forward to it." He purred as he watched her sit up, admiring her nude back as she checked herself over. While he did not understand the significance of her surprise, the praise certainly boosted his ego. Reaching up, he began to run his partially extracted claws up and down her back affectionately. He began to idly look around the room, wondering just how soundproof this place was. Slightly concerned a furious Melorn might come barging in at any second with how loud they got towards the end. Was amazing sex worth being killed over? Maybe not, but there are certainly worse reasons to be brutally murdered.

By the time their heated encounter had reached its end, the warship would be in the air again on its way home. The Rastrox's former base in flames and what few survivors currently being detained and questioned. It would not take long for the two to know the ship was flying now, with the room vibrating for reasons other than the sex they were having.

Cylest purred affectionately as his claws stroked up and down her back. She felt the slight vibrations of the ship and smiled knowing they were in their way home. She looked back at Thyverian and then stretched up before twirling, and swinging a leg over his hips to sit astride him. She smiled softly down at him then leaned down to place a sweet kiss on his lips, a slight purr causing her lips to vibrate against his.

She sat back up, "Thank you Thyverian. I enjoyed that wholeheartedly." She stretched up and then looked around the room, before looking back down. "There's a bathroom in here somewhere. Wanna help me find it? I'll wash your back for you if you join me..."
She winked at him then stood, completely unabashed at her nude form, before stretching out a hand to help him up.

The hand scratching her back moved down to hold her hip as she turned to lay her legs on him. His left hand moving up to rub her toned thighs. Purring loudly into her kiss, his face would follow her several inches as she pulled back. "Anytime Cylesta." He said as she stood up, "Sounds like a plan." He said with a smile, reaching up to take her hand as he stood up. He kept a hold on that hand as long as she would allow it, glancing around. "You mean in this room, or on the ship?" He is not sure which answer he preferred, the idea of walking through the ship with the scent of their encounter on them was... inciting to say the least. Though, it was quite likely to hasten his death if Melorn caught wind of it.

Cylesta grinned at his question, knowing exactly what was going on in his head. Melorn would definitely not be happy if he smelled either of them on the other, and she would rather her uncle not kill her new lover, especially not when they obviously worked well together, in more ways than one.

She pointed to the panel on the wall, next to the door, which had a couple buttons on it. "You have to press the button that says bathroom to open the seamless door. Pretty nice cuz you can't see it but sometimes you can't find it until you open it." She walked over, her form moving sensuously from side to side. She pressed the button, and it was silent for a moment before a door opened opposite of the entrance, a hiss of pressure being released. She grinned at Thyverian, and motioned with her head to get him to follow her into the bathroom, which was small and sparse.
"Hopefully they have hot water for longer than 2 seconds."

"Huh, thats niffty." He says as he watches the fancy door open before them. Though, what it revealed was less glamorous. "People are supposed wash in this sardine can?" He asked jokingly as he followed her inside. His voice showed no real hint of complaint however, he did not mind having to be close to her one bit. A smile coming over his face as she mentioned her hopes for the hot water's longevity. "Even if it doesn't, I'm pretty sure we could find a way to heat it up." He said, watching her hips lead him through the shower, admiring the streaks of pale white he left on her silvery fur.

She smirked at him over her shoulder then turned the water on. At least it had good pressure as the water surged out, and it was warm. She grinned to their good luck and stepped under the spray, getting her fur soaking wet. She turned back to him smiling and then tossed her head back, enjoying the warm water as it fell over her.

She stepped out to allow him his own turn under the water, and used the soap container in the wall to grab some soap.
"I'm going to need to wash again when I get home, this stuff does 'wonders' to my fur." She said, sarcastically as she began scrubbing her body, from her head to her tail.
"Ouch!" She hadn't realized that she hadn't pulled the blades off the tip of her tail and gashed open her palm. Blood soaked the palm of her hand and she lifted it to staunch the flow of it. Thank goodness she was in the shower.

The grin on Thyverian's face grew larger when he saw her fur slicken with wetness. He tilted his head a bit as she stepped out, taking a second before stepping in himself. Letting the water fall over himself as. Water soaking into his fur and long hair as he watched her soap herself up. A little laugh coming from him as she cut herself, Stepping further into the shower and beckoning her to join him under the water. "I recall an offer to wash me if I washed you. So come in here, and let me wash you, and heal you." He said with a sly grin on his face, sure there was not alot of room in here, but they could make it work... she might wanna lose those tail blades though.

Cylesta grinned at him and nodded, before she quickly pulled the three rings around the tip of her tail. She placed them on the shelf over the sink, and then stepped back into the spray, pressing her body up against his. She lifted her head to look up at him, and then lifted up onto her tippy toes to place a kiss on his lips.

Water slicked their fur together, and she trailed her uninjured hand down his back to his hips and then around to the front of him, her fingers clasping his cock, and gently massaging it.
"You going to help me heal this?" She asked, taking a breath which caused her breasts to push against him and swell up, showing some serious cleavage against his pecs.

Thyverian's original plan was to rub one out for her to heal her cut... but that all changed the second she pressed against him. It would not take long at all for his cock to stiffen in her grip. His blood starting to boil with desire as he reached down. His gripping on her legs as he pulled her up. "Oh hell yes..." He growls, pressing her back into the wall to steady her over his cock. "I'm gonna heal you good." He whispered as he took her lips into his. Lowering her down, letting her guide him on entry.

Cylesta moaned as he lifted her up into his arms and pressed her wet back into the cold wall. She used her grip on him to guide him up and into her pussy, bearing down on him as she slowly dropped over his cock, enveloping him in her pillowy softness.

She groaned his name, and let her head fall back, giving him access to her throat. The water the flowed around them caused her slick to be washed off everything he pulled back. Each thrust back in was rough, causing her nerve endings to scream in painful pleasure, and she gasped his name again, eye opening wide but unseeing as she felt her body slowly rise and fall around him.

She clenched her fist around air, and neither noticed as the cut on her hand healed, the water washing away the blood.

"Oh yes..." Thyverian moaned as he felt her warmth incase him once more. He started pulling her up and down on his shaft. Thrusting up into her as he dropped her on his cock. Luckily she was nice and soaped up so she slid against him very easily. Taking the access she granted him, to suck and kiss her neck. The feeling of her large breasts pressing and sliding against him was driving him almost as crazy as her voice. Taking her ass in both hands and squeezing it as he guided her over his cock faster and faster.

"Thyverian... Please" Cylesta mewled, her pussy clenching tightly around him. With the water flowing around them, and his hard cock deep inside her, she could feel arousal building down her spine to the base of it. She messed again, as his lips kiss and bite her throat. She tilted her head to the left, and then said breathily, "Bite down... hard... please..."

The moment he did, she screamed his name, cumming around him. She came so hard, she squirted, her gush of liquid slickening his thighs.

Moving his teeth over to the right side of her neck, clenching down on her flesh. As she screams out his name, he pushes forward. Pressing her back tightly into the wall. holding her there as he bites down again. His hands squeezing her backside again as he kicks his thrusts into overdrive. A loud growl coming out of him as he feels his second load locking into his chamber. Taking his hands off her ass, he moves to hook his arms under her legs. Pulling her legs up till her feet are touching the sides of the walls by her head. Powering into her folded up body, his breathing getting louder and louder before he finally releases his bite from her neck. Moving to take her lips into a passionate kiss, feeding her bits of her own blood off of his teeth as he hilts into her. His cock spasming inside her body as he fills her with his second load. Sperm oozing out of her pussy and getting swept up in the pouring water.

Cylesta took a deep breath through her nose, and then sagged within the hold he had her in. All her muscles had pretty much relaxed, and she moaned his name as he kissed her, licking clean his lips and teeth. Eventually, she felt the water cooling and she pressed her hand to his pec to move him back. As he finally released her, letting her legs lower back down to the ground, she sighed, and then tried to keep her balance as she leaned back into the wall. A smile lit her eye up as she smiled at him, then stood straight and got some more soap on her hands before approaching him and washing his body thoroughly.

Once the two were cleaned up, the water had turned icy a while ago, they walked back out to the room, towels wrapped around their bodies, his around his hips and hers covering her breasts down to the tops of her thighs.
"They never have big enough towels in military ships." She said as she grabbed another towel and began to manually dry her hair.

He purred loudly as she washed him down, leaning back against the wall as the cold water poured on him. He did not care, she had set his blood on fire just moments ago so this only served to regulate his temperature as far as he was concerned. "I am so glad I followed you to this room." He purred as she shut the water off. Climbing out of the water behind him and taking a single towel to cover himself. "I can believe it, so... do we just climb back into out old gear? I did not bring any extra clothes." He would le this hair air dry since there was no other towels for him to use.

"Me too." Cylesta answered as she grinned at Thyverian. She looked over at their armor, covered in flesh, blood, and other fluids and shook her head. "They've got an ultrasonic cleaner in each room. Takes about five minutes, and then you have clean armor. Let me find the button. We can put both sets in at the same time." As she spoke she walked over to the panel and pressed the button, a small cubby hole opened, big enough to set both sets of armor and clothes within. She walked over and gathered the pieces that belonged to her, the armored corset and skirt, and the arm and leg sheaths that protected her. She also grabbed her boots, sliding them in first, then placing her armor gently within. Leaving plenty of space for his, she headed back into the bathroom to clean her tail blades and slide them back onto the tip of her tail, twitching it from side to side to ensure the fit and also that they wouldn't fall off. She set the towel she had been using into the bin for used towels and then unwrapped her body, tossing that one in as well before turning back to look at Thyverian.

Unknown to her, she had been giving him a slight show, the door half cracked as she had pulled the too short towel off her curvy body and tossed it, revealing naked silvery white fur all over. Closer to her breasts and vagina, the fur was a darker silverish gray, and if he looked at her back he'd be able to see the silvery white fur had a slight pattern, almost like it rippled in the light when she moved, pearlescent in color.

"Ultrasonic cleaners?" He asked, the word foreign to his tongue, he was just a simple boy. Lived on a farm in Oaksville with his aunt and cousin before the town was attacked and destroyed by the Rastarox. He was one of a handful of survivors and was quickly sent into an orphanage where he met Seylian. Today has been quite the eye opener for him as he has bore witness to many technologies he never even knew existed.

He was not really sure about this whole cleaner thing, but she seemed to know what she was doing so... Once she placed her gear inside, he gathered up his things, setting them inside the cleaner by hers, but not nearly as neatly, he was a man afteral. It was about this time that it dawned on him, he has been wearing his boots this whole time... a man indeed. With a long sigh, he got to undoing his armored footwear before tossing it inside too.

"Can't believe I-" He started, turning to where she was but... she was gone, well almost. He could see her through the crack of the door, putting on a show for him... though maybe not intentionally. He leaned in close to the door, sliding it open a bit more so get a better view. "Mmmm, I never get tired of looking at you." He said after she tossed the last towel, his celeste eyes tracing her faint markings as best they could. "And here I thought you were solid white like me, just shinier but you have some secret markings, might have to inspect those next time."

"Yeah, they clean with Sound waves. Quite useful and quick as well." She said, explaining the ultrasonic cleaners to her. To be fair, she had hardly used them, only when she was invited into military missions as they were quite expensive, and she didn't really need one at home, cleaning her own armor usually.

As she heard him at the door, she turned towards him, a smirk on her lips as she put a hand on her hip and cocked it. "Like what you see then?" She asked, mischief dancing in her eye as she did a small shimmy in the lights of the bathroom.
It caused the pearlescent color of her fur to stand out. There were patterns in her fur, but she turned off the light before he could get a really good look at it.
"You'll have to wait until next time to see them in detail." She grinned at him in agreement, and then said, "And you'll have to bring a black light..."
With a wink she left that conversation as it was, and heard the ding of the ultrasonic cleaner.
"Our armor is done. Ready to go find the squad?" It was cute how she already saw them as part of her few friends and trusted ones. Plus she was hungry, as if to get him to agree, her stomach growled fiercely, and she actually blushed hard enough that he could see it through her pale white fur.

"Next time, its a promise then." He said, as he watched her a bit more from the door. Chuckling a bit as he heard her stomach grumble at him. "The squad huh? You gonna join our number? I sure wouldn't complain." He said teasingly, leaning into the doorframe as he watched her. letting the fantasy of seeimg more of her sink in, since in reality she likely would not be going on too many missions with them. But then again, he was just a recruit, what did he know? "I guess I can't keep you to myself all day." He said, savoring this moment a bit longer before stepping out of the doorway. As she walked past him he said, "YOu will have to explain what a black light is to me, so I can bring one for next time."

Following her over to the cleaner, watching as she opened it. "You know, if soundwaves can clean things, how did we not already clean out gear? We were making quite a few of those earlier." He joked as he followed in after her, removing his gear from the cleaner. Then, he would intentionally give her a bit of a show as he took off his towel in a sensual manner. Taking a step back and tossing it into the room, and completely missing the bin. With a shrug, the redhead began putting his clothing and armor back on.

Cylesta pulled out her corset top, and smirked at him as she placed it in the bed, before pulling her armored skirt up onto her hips. She tilted her head in a shrug, "I'll probably join you more than not. Although I do have my own missions to complete." She smiled at his words, about keeping her all to himself, and her tail twitched happily, "I'm pretty sure I will have to find my uncle at some point and smooth his ruffled fur. But I would rather do that on a full stomach." As if to emphasize the point, her stomach rumbled again, a low growl that echoed throughout the room. She brushed her fingers through her hair, and combed out some knots as he asked about the blacklight, "I'll have to show you one, that one is harder to explain."

She turned and watched Thyverian strip his towel off, in a manner that was most certainly meant to tantalize her. "If you keep that up, we'll need another shower Thyverian..." Her eye half lidded, as she looked him up and down, a predator looking at prey good enough to eat. She licked her lips as she watched him, dress, completely forgetting that she hadn't put on her corset, and shook herself out of her daze, grabbing it and wrapping it around herself, hooking up the buckles, before tightening it, causing her breasts to swell within the confines of it. She stretched a bit and then put on her arm and leg bracers, saving her boots for last. She sat down on the nest, and a plume of their smell drifted up to her nose, causing her to take a deep breath, her pussy clenching at just their combined perfume. She stood up quickly after putting her boots on, tail twitching in arousal, yeah it was time to go. Otherwise, she'd grab him for another round, or two... or three...
Yup time to go!

Thyverian nodded when she mentioned soothing things over with Melorn, yeah that was a good idea... Preferably before he caught wind of this. After he finished his little show for her, he grinned at his comment. "Don't threaten me with a good time." Offering her a wink before starting to pull on his pants, and attaching his budget greaves. "Oh man, its gonna be hard to pretend all this did not happen when we get to the others, but it might be best if I try to be professional in public." He said as he fastened his belt, reaching down to grab his undershirt before throwing it on. He was putting on his padded armor when she spread their scent throughout the room. The sudden surge of the sexual scent kickstarted his primal mating instinct. Before he realized it, he had jerked his hips in a thrusting fashion. He was quickly to stop himself and let out of sigh, "We better get out of here before I tackle you and start this all over again." He purred before pulling on his mail shirt, reaching down to grab his poor man's plates before rushing out of the room.

Control... Control...

Back
Top Bottom