Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess' Pet [ Bear & Rook10 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was alarming news but had been spoken about before. It was not Ulven's place to give his opinion though. "What will become of me then?" He asked. Hoping his voice didn't betray the fear he had of losing his friend. He wondered what under what conditions the King might change his mind about Prince Gunter and Princess Elle.

"Father will have you rehomed. Probably to a family as a present for good service. But I don't know entirely. I don't wish to lose you. You are mine." Elle got up from the bed, tossing her towel into a basket at the foot. "You have been my companion for as long as I can remember. I can't imagine life without you."

Ulven felt the same, he did not remember the life he lived before he had been brought to the palace. "Perhaps Prince Gunter would allow me to accompany you as your pet. Our relationship would be different but we would still be together." It was not like Ulven could do much other right now than hope. He wondered why it was that nobody had told him about this sooner, even Elle must have known before this morning.

Elle was quiet for a long time before she turned away from him, using the wardrobe doors to block his view of her as she spoke. "I am not going to marry the Prince
I will dress nicely and speak sweetly but I am not taking him to bed and I am not going to accept the proposal." She grabbed a dress, a lovely thing that was a soft blue that matches her eyes and clung to her hips.

She dressed before closing the wardrobe, taking a breath to steady her racing heart. "I am a princess, not a slave. I will not marry Prince Gunter or any other royalty that comes swaggering into the castle. My bed is already occupied."

Ulven could tell she was still hanging onto the the events of last night. He understood her feelings about an arranged marriage but he was concerned about her well being. "And the King? What of him? What will he say when you tell him all of this?" Ulven was annoyed at her disregard for the reality of the situation. They could not be together, no matter how much either of them might want to be.

"Father won't be happy with it, but he isn't happy with most things I do." She didn't like to think of it, honestly. Elle grasped the edges of her dress, twirling so that the bottoms flared out. "Do I look presentable, pet? Ravishing?" She asked, giving him a small smile, "Don't fret about the Prince, pet. He will not want me no matter how I look." and yes, she had a plan to make it the truth, because she knew if she could seduce her pet that the Prince would not desire her. What man wanted to marry a girl that had already been taken to bed by another man?

"Lovely, always." Ulven responded. It was the truth. The dress accentuated her curves and her beauty without revealing too much at the same time. Even he could feel some slight arousal but quickly dispelled it at the thought of what acting in those feelings would mean. He himself required no preparation for the days activites. He only owned the one loincloth that partly covered his thighs.

She couldn't help but smile at his compliment, easily able to see that he had gotten momentarily excited by her, though momentarily was the key word. She approached him, reaching up to scratch his jawline gently before wrapping her arms around his neck. She pressed into him gently, nuzzling his chest. "It is just nature, you know. For you to want me, I mean. I know that you do even if you don't say it." She spoke lowly, so that no one could hear Her, "I won't make you do anything... But I won't stop you either." She loosened her hug, leaning back to smile up at him sweetly as her hips brushed against his, a move that was half suggestive and half innocent.

"I could please you... "

Ulven grinned as she scratched him but then stiffened once again as he words and her actions became suggestive. She wanted to please him? How could she? The thoughts that went through his head made a different part of him begin to stiffen. He could not walk about the palace in this state! But what was he to do? He couldn't be with Elle, he just couldn't! He was painfully hard now and whimpered slightly at the discomfort.

He wasn't resisting her as he had done the previous night, but he also didn't seem that enthralled with it. Rather than push things too far, she kept her arms around him, brushing her hips against his in a firmer fashion, rubbing against his stiffening member just a bit. "With one of your kind you only mate twice a year... People can mate at any time." She made it sound like less of a statement and more of an offer, her eyes moving over his face.

"Let me show you," Finally she moved her swaying, teasing hips away from his, sliding a hand down his body to gently grasp him through the cloth, stroking him in slow motions as she tilted her head up, lightly nibbling his ear.

She had to stretch to reach his ear, even with his head bowed. This her body leaned against his for support, her soft breasts pressed against his chest. Ulven's sex swelled in her grasp as it became more aroused. Her statement wasn't entirely accurate, anthros could also mate whenever they wanted but the females were only fertile twice a year. Ulven did not want this though, it would only bring pain to both of them yet he was afraid that if he turned away now she would become more distressed. Despite his pride he would have to relinquish himself to her mercy. "Please, do not do this to us." He was aroused and it was taking all of his willpower to hold back instinct. Elle could tip the balance. If she continued then he would be forced to relieve himself, if she pulled away though then he could contain his urges and they could go about their day.

Elle couldn't help herself the more she continued on, her sex growing wet again as she fondled and stroked him through the cloth, enjoying the feel of it twitch and pulse in her hand. He was so eager for her physically but still held back, as if he didn't want her. His body was telling another story, and that one she believed. His plea made her pause for a moment, hand pulling away. But she didn't stop. Instead, she dropped the dress off her body, hand returning to his member, this time beneath the cloth. "Just let me pleasure you, Ulven. Everything will be okay." She assured, kissing his chest softly, then moving lower. "I want you to want me... To take me..." she purred to him, moving the cloth aside as she came eye height with it, licking him softly

Ulven yelped as she began to lick him. He was paralyzed now. His member grew erect under her attentions. It's length pushing a foot and it's circumference nearly at a third of that length. His fur bristled as he tried to keep his body in check. He would not take Elle like he might an anthro female, it was wrong and she was his friend. She didn't understand what she was asking for. He stood there trembling as his life long friend licked his cock in her bedroom. All was terrifyingly quick except for the sounds Elle made and Ulven's own soft whimpers at the throbbing between his legs.

He didn't fight her anymore, and his body was extremely responsive to her, his cock growing to be a massive length and larger circumference than she had expected. But even still, she desired him. Elle continued licking just the tip for a moment before she slid her mouth around him, finding it uncomfortable but still quite possible. As she sucked him, her tongue continued its dance in his tip, siwlring and flicking it softly. Her hands stroked what she couldn't fit in her mouth, her body positively aching to feel him inside of her.

After a few moments she slid him completely out, licking the tip again gently, "Come," She commanded gently, leading the way to the bed and laying out on it, "Come here"

Ulven stumbled to the edge of the bed slowly, his swollen testicles making it hard to walk. He looked upon Elle's body, her curves hypontized him, the swell of her breasts, the erect nipples, the sent of her arousal elicited a low growl from his throat. "I cannot Elle, it is not right." He groaned as he stood there, still trying to resist, still trying to keep his body from giving in. But it was so hard! He had to think of some way out, some way to escape this madness. "If we do this now, people will hear us!" He blurted, that was actually a good idea! The servants would soon be bustling about the palace and there was no way the two of them could keep quiet not to alert anyone. "W-why not wait until tonight? When they will all think you are with the prince?" This would give Ulven some time to think, his head already hurt from all the thinking he had done this morning.

He came to the edge of the bed, but no further. It was plain to see that he was caught in the moral dilemma of them mating being wrong and instincts demanding he fulfill his needs. When he would come no further, she came to him, sitting at the edge of the bed with her legs on either side of him. "You're right. Tonight would be better... But I can't have you strutting about the castle like this, can I?" She slid her hand around him again, stroking softly to emphasise the point. "Get on the bed. I swear I will only pleasure you. No mating." She said, lowering her head to lick his tip again very slowly, "No mating." She assured again

Ulven's upper lip curled, showing his fangs, as she licked the tip of his cock. It was not a threatening display but more akin to a human male clenching his teeth. "Very well." He said as he laid down on the soft bed. It felt very good after spending the night on the floor though he suspected that it would pale in comparison to the sensations he was about to feel under Elle's care. His sex remained upright like a pillar of flesh built to support another of his kind and the wild mating they would have. But it was not an anthro that had made him this hard, it was just a small human girl with an appetite no one would have imagined.

Finally he relented, taking his spot on the bed as he should have been all along. Elle straddled him in confidence, smiling down at him as she wrapped both hands around his length, stroking him. Though she did keep her promise not to mate him against his will, she couldn't resist the urge of stimulating herself just a bit, using just his tip to stimulate her clit gently.

He panicked a bit as she straddled him thinking that she had lied to him after all but calmed down as she was only rubbing him. Her hands were so soft that they soothed his throbbing almost immediately. His mouth salivated a bit at the view of her lovely breasts hanging there above him.

Elle continued her soft stroking, letting out a soft noise of pleasure as she slid his tip over her clit again, applying more pressure than the last time. Her sex desired him so bad it was almost painful. She got just a bit closer to him, sliding his tip from uernclit and down her slit, teasing but not penetrating. She wanted so badly to go against her own word and take him, but he would never trust her again if she did. Elle released his cock with one hand, using it to guide one of his paws to her breast.

She returned her hand back to his length immediately, stroking him faster, starting a rhythm of sliding his tip from her clit to her entrance slowly with each stroke

He was careful as he caressed Elle's breast. He knew he could crush it with his mighty hand if he squeezed too hard. His body shook with the sensations of what she was doing to his cock. Clear liquid began to leak from it's tip, lubricating him as she rubbed up and down his length. Every instinct told him to thrust up into her but he resisted.

His hand was nice and form against her hand, her chest pressing into his touch with a soft noise from her throat. She pressed against him firmly with her hips, grinding her sex against his erect cock. She craved more, but held herself back, having to exercise restraint as she slid his tip back towards her entrance again, letting the tip rub her hole slowly, dancing on the edge of penetration. Her hands were well coated in his fluids, making her strokes faster and her own fluids wetting his tip.

Ulven's hips bucked slightly grinding the length of his shaft against her clit. He had to let go of her breast as he was about to cum and did not trust his release to not make him lose control of his grip. His long arms gripped the sides of the bed as he was approaching climax. He was a bit concerned about the mess. Just then there was a knock at Elle's door. "Princess! Your father requests your presence in the dining hall." It was one of the female servants sent to fetch the princess for her morning meal.

Elle was so close to her own climax as he bucked up against her, her legs trembling as she fought to stay up, stroking him harder to try and get Ulven to finish on her, his paws grasping the bed telling her that he was so close. A knock at the door made her almost jump, spooked but not permitting it to show. "I will be down in a moment. Please get my seat ready." She commanded through the door, using one hand to cover Ulven's mouth, the other stroking him intensely, making his tip rub her hole roughly, slipping just barely into her at points but coming immediately back out. "Finish for me, Ulven. It's okay."

It's a miracle that Ulven didn't bite off her hand when he came. It was his tip barely sliding inside of her that sent him over the edge as he fired a geyser of cum right at her pussy. It splattered off her skin and got all over the back of her legs, he ass, and the bed. Ulven's body then went limp, he was exhausted from the intensity of the orgasm. At least now Elle would leave him alone for a bit while he tried to figure things out. "Oh and one more thing, your grace." The servant called from beyond the door. "The King requests that you leave your pet in your room until he is sent for." The servant then hurried off to prepare the princess's seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom