Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen OOC

1 AM, going to sleep. Don't start any orgies without me, unless they're with more dragons :p

We're prolly gonna do bondage with the kobold, but you've already declared a lack of interest there, so it's cool right?

Ah. I'm kinda waiting for you guys to actually declared your movement. But, IC post incoming that'll move both along.

I'm fine having the rest of Jasmine's scene occur off-screen (maybe skipping to the "leaving the dungeon with him chained to the wall" part), so she can rejoin the party later in their scene. Also, connection problems have been sort-of solved, but they're not necessarily stable so I'll respond when I can, should more things happen.

Can I make a Nature check to see if I know any way of quickly driving off rats? Or would that be my action this turn?

Oh, okay. Didn't realize you got your ability bonus without being a monk. 5 damage, then.

Aaand I'm down :dodgy: Guess that's what Bran gets for trying to be a hero.

Someone want to help me before I bleed out?

I'm not complaining. I knew it wasn't gonna be easy, and Bran is too much of a paladin to have done anything else. Plus, pretty much the only thing I knew about this module going in was that it likes to put you up against impossible odds and expects you not to back down anyway.

Well, okay, maybe I'm still complaining a little :p

Not really. Also, he's dying, so you might want to do something about that.

Unless that's what you meant, in which case, go ahead.

Alright, chapter two starts toimorrow. That being said, this is a smexy RP, and Illven wants to RP some things with the governor. Alexis, I think you can find anyone you'd like to pass the night with (including Bran, if Amaril wants) and Amaril, you're a handsome and brave young man. You can also find someone to warm your bed if you want.

Hrm...Jasmine had something special planned for her and Belle, but she's off worshipping her goddess right now, so that can wait. I'm willing to do a scene with Bran if Amaril's cool with that, but I'll find a squeeze for the night elsewhere if they'd prefer otherwise.

BTW I found a gestalt build capable of taking on Goultard in a straight up fight, although they needed a decent but not impossible number of magic items to do so...and it was close enough that a good bit of bad luck could swing things the other way. Still, I've got a backup build that can take Goultard out as well, if necessary, so it's cool either way.

I'm fine with waiting; got nothin' but time, although when I get off work (in like 4 hours) I'll have to drive home and won't be available, but that shouldn't be a huge issue.

I hope you appreciate the massive flaming hoop I just jumped through to keep Bran willing to do this :p

Back
Top Bottom