Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

Feat-image-July-Brent.jpeg

He sighs and closes his eyes, letting her kiss him. "Do whatever you want, just tell me before you do anything other than kissing me." He says to her with a laugh before continuing to enjoy the feeling of her lips all over his face and neck.

sarah-fabel-by-jake-raynor-11.jpg

She hummed in response, her kisses trailing down his neck to his shirt. With a little effort she freed him from his top, her kisses trailing down his chest slowly, breathing in his scent she found so comforting.

Her mouth reached his waistband and kissed along the edge, her fingers gripping the button, wanting permission before she went any further.

"May I? I need to make sure you have something to think about at night when I'm not around."

He nods to her, watching her as she kisses his waistband. "Go ahead, beautiful." He says softly, his face completely red from all of the attention the woman he loved was giving him at this current time.

He sits up and places his hands on her head, stroking her hair softly as he watches her work.

Grinning, she slowly works on his pants till the button pops free and the zipper rolls down. Grabbing his waistband Katerina yanked them down, freeing him from his pants...and then his boxers.

Her eyes caught his, watching her with interest and excitement, wondering what she was up to. Her hand slid down and wrapped around his shaft, beginning to stroke him as her face turned up, kissing his mouth.

"Are you going to miss me yet?" she teased, gently biting his bottom lip.

He kisses her back, grinning when she bites his bottom lip. He pulls back a little until she lets go before nodding. "I think I'll miss you the second you leave, beautiful." He says to her softly before pressing his lips against hers again.

Katerina couldn't help but grin. God, this man always had a way of making her smile, even when she was down. Kissing him again and again, eventually she broke from his lips, her mouth once more trailing down his neck as she pushed him down into the bed, letting him relax as she attended to him.

"It's all about you tonight babe," she grinned up at him from her position hovering over his stomach, "Tell me what you'd like first?"

~~

Morning came, and with it annoyance. Annoyance of leaving her perfect man's side, curled around him in their bed. She'd stayed up half the night pleasing him, until they both fell asleep, exhausted. And now she had to get up, with only enough time to shower and dress before her and Lion departed.

tumblr_lzmzkaii4U1r5wetko1_400.png

Shrake knocks on Jordans' door before walking over and knocking on Katerina's door.

"Rise and shine! Helicopter is here!" He yells to the two of them before walking off, expecting them to get up on their own.

5857a2c3ab7d0c89c954a4129729e799.png

The helicopter sets down and two figures jump out, only one of them has a duffel bag.. But only one of them is human. The other is a K-9 German Shepherd, it has a vest wrapped around its body and it stays close to the man who seems to be its master.

The master to speak wears the Ghost fatigues and BDU's, an M16A4 assault rifle clipped to the front of his plate carrier and a Casper hat on his head. He wears a pair of combat shades and has a pair of combat boots on. He sports hazel eyes and light brown hair, he is clean shaven and bears an impressive muscular body.

On his uniform is the marking: 'K. Wetsworth' on the right side of his plate carrier.

He walks down to the main lobby, his dog following him all the way before he runs into Shrake, who informs him of his rooming arrangements and his introductions, etc. The man then moves to his room and unpacks his things, his K-9 stands watch at the door. He is assigned to the room across from Arya's.

On her way out she kisses Kevin one last time, making sure to memorize those calming eyes. She wanted to promise to be back in four months, but in this line of work promises often never held.

Huffing her duffel over her shoulder, Katerina stops outside Lion's room, collecting him before moving on to the helicopter. She's wearing army fatigues and a black shirt hiding her bulletproof corset. As much as she hated baggy clothing, there was also no need to call attention to herself. She'd probably never give up the vest, or her spy training, but the least she could do was give Ghost training her all. If not for her sake, then for Winters.

On the roof she sees Red, patrolling while watching the helicopter warily. There are only quick goodbyes before she pulls herself inside, finding a seat and trying to remain calm for the next four months of her life...

Summer-Glau-actresses-638016_1776_1920_zpseapl5gyo.jpg

Life had gotten boring between missions. Arya didn't have Emberly to chat with about girl stuff or work. And there was no more Derulo to cheer her up. Al was too depressed to be much of a conversationalist, and Shrake had enough on his plate to keep him busy. The only chatty one was Harris stuck in his elevator, and it was of the ravings of a mad man than anything, his time stuck in that tiny hole making him slowly go madder and madder. Lion had seemed nice, and somewhat eager to chat, but he was gone for four months now. For all they knew this mission could be done in four months, or any of them could be dead.

All Arya did know was there was a new member on the team, either taking Em's or Derulo's spot; it didn't matter, they were short numbered and needed the help. The doctor would of course have to run a few tests. Even Katerina had been subject to them, simple blood tests and a questionnaire so she could give them medical help when needed without giving them the wrong blood type, or medicating them with something their allergic to.

Walking out to say hi and introduce herself, Arya was met by a dog rather than a human -and one that didn't look so friendly. Taking a few steps back she decided it might be best to introduce herself later when there wasn't a set of razor teeth telling her to back down. Sighing, the doc had little else to talk to except the crazy man in the hole, or Red.

She chose Red.

Wetsworth rolls his shoulders and walks over to his pup, rubbing it behind the ears and smiling as the dog looks up at him happily. The dog was only nice to him, for some odd reason, it followed Wetsworths' every command, and hurts anybody who hurts him, and that's how he was trained.

"Max, stay." Wetsworth says before closing the door behind him, the dog had been left with food, water, and a chew toy to keep him occupied until Wetsworth was back. He walks up the hall and looks around, finding a staircase before climbing up to the roof, spotting the female doctor and a redheaded sniper.

Red-Hot-100-exhibition-01.jpg

"...Look it just works like this..." he was showing off his sniper rifle, mostly just eager to have someone to chat with.

Red's days had become eat, sleep, and patrol. While he didn't mind it, it was becoming taxing with no one to talk to. And when he did get a chance, he got so excited to chat he kept rubbing off the wrong way.

"Who's that?" he asked Doc as the stairwell door opened and someone appeared.

"New guy," she replied, following his gaze, "Brought a dog too. Didn't see them get off the helicopter?"

"Nah," he shrugged, "Busy patrolling. Tried to stay out of the copters way. Should we say hello?"

"I don't know," she was looking around, as if expecting someone to pop up out of nowhere, "His dog is not a fan of me."

He listens to them speak as if he couldn't hear, he just raises his eyebrows at the doctor. "He's not a big fan of anybody, that way if someone is trying to attack him he can detach his or her wrist from their arm.. My name's Wetsworth, I just graduated from Ghost Recon school, but before that I was in the Marine Corps, which is where my dog comes from. Pro tip about my dog, don't touch him unless I say so, and you'll be fine." He says with a small chuckle.

He has a authoritative tone to him, he stands in front of them in an attention stance, as if he was talking to an officer in the Marines.

Red-Hot-100-exhibition-01.jpg

"Thanks for the tip mate," Red grins, only making Arya roll her eyes and smile at his positivity.

"This is Red. He's like...like our mascot," Arya introduced, getting a joking scowl from Red.

"I keep everyone's spirits up," Red illustrated.

"You drive everyone insane with your positivity, and it makes us want to kill things," Arya shot back teasingly.

"See? Your spirits rise from my happiness, and you do a better job."

"You see the best in everything. Anyways I'm Arya, but you can call me Doc if you like. Do you need a tour around or anything?"

Wetsworth raises his eyebrows at Red, he has an interesting constantly positive attitude which could be annoying after a little while. He leans more towards going with the Doc on that tour before he looks over at her, nodding. "Sure, I could use a tour around the place." He says to her.

He starts to make his way towards the staircase, a sense of adventure appealing to his exploration sense that he had developed when he was a child.

Saying goodbye to Red she follows their newest team member down into the stairwell, happy to be of help.

"Hey, while we are touring do you mind if I ask a few medical questions? Standard procedure with me, just to make I can do my job if I need to."

As they are walking, he watches her, as if he was studying her before she asks her question, it registers a few seconds later and he just nods.

"Hey, if it's procedure you gotta follow it, fire away, Doc." He says to her, keeping his hands behind his back as he walks.

Arya shoots him some questions, mostly about allergies, blood types, and any medical concerns. As she does, she tours him around, happy to have a new face to talk to. As she finishes up her questionnaire they reach the kitchen.

"So do you have any questions for me?" she asks, popping her head into the fridge for an orange juice, and handing him one too, "Anything I missed or that you'd like to know?"

He takes the Orange juice and drinks it quickly, tossing the remains into the trash can before returning his attention to the Doctor.

"Is there anything about yourself that I should know? Are you a combatant? Is everyone around here reliable? Who exactly are we fighting?" He lists off most of the questions in his head.

She smiled, pointing at a table to sit, "Lots of questions then."

As she took her seat she leaned back in the chair, relaxed, "I'm mostly medical help, but yes I can aim and fire a gun. I have a phD to become a doctor, but then I served in the military and wound up here. As for your second question, the answer is of course. We are Ghosts, if we aren't reliable we aren't on the team. Your third question I'd probably ask Shrake, he has all the files on Skull Face. He isn't like anything we've faced before, I'll tell you that. Its not just brawn, he's got brains too, making him harder to kill."

As she spoke she caught sight of Shrake wandering down the hallway, passing by the kitchen door, "Shrake!"

As he turned to approach she gestured at Wetsworth, "He needs a debriefing on Narcos."

Wetsworth listens to all of her answers, leaning against the table as he does so. Once she calls out the leader of the Ghosts, he turns his attention to the man, who simply tells him this.

"He's a smart son of a bitch who needs to die." Before walking away.

Wets worth returns his attention to Arya. "Interesting way of explaining things." He admits to her with a laugh, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands behind the back of his head.

"Do you wanna meet Max? My K-9." He asks her.

Arya couldn't help but laugh. So much for descriptiveness.

"I guess I'll fill you in," she smiled, "Although my facts are lacking compare to our leaders. If we wanted to talk about the one who knows everything about Narcos...that be Katerina. But she was one of the two who left this morning. Spent six years with that awful man, just for intel."

As he offered to meet his dog, Arya bit her lip, "He doesn't seem to like me much. Are you sure?"

He laughs as she speaks. "He only doesn't like you because he hasn't learned to like you." He says to her, standing up and motioning for her to follow him.

"C'mon, I'll show you." He says to her before walking away, starting to go upstairs.

He walks to his room and opens his door, Max runs out, barking excitedly as he runs around his handler's feet. Max spots Arya and steps between her and his master, leaning back into an attack position.

"Max, she's a friendly." He says to the dog, kneeling down and rubbing it behind its ears.

Arya followed him, the idle chat flowing between them easily. She hadn't had a decent conversation for weeks now. It was either strictly work, or the banter between her and Red. Even Harris was a terrible conversationalist, mostly rambling and ranting that he wanted out the single time she had stopped by.

As he opened the door, the dog races out, and Arya takes several steps back, watching warily. While the dog looked happy to see Wetsworth, he was less than thrilled about her.

"Um...what do I do?" Arya muttered, watching them interact, unsure if she would be allowed to approach or not.

He strokes the dogs head gently. "Approach him slowly and try to pet him, step back if he growls at all, but keep trying." He encourages the female doctor.

"Go ahead." He says to her. Max looks up at her curiously, his soft brown eyes wanting to see what she was trying to do.

She bent down beside him, placing one hand on his shoulder to keep balanced as her other hand began to reach out, very slowly.

She got halfway and paused, watching to see if the dog reacted. It took a minute or two but finally her fingers pet his soft fur and a smile grew on Arya's face.

"He's so soft," she said excitedly, "What's his name again?"

"Max." Wetsworth says to Arya.

He laughs at the comment, she was one of the few people that Max had actually let touch him, though he was holding on to the dog to make sure he didn't pull a fast one.

Max pretty much growls at anyone or anything that is a threat to his handler, that is how he is trained, and that is how their bond is so strong.

Back
Top Bottom