Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When the Prey of Men find the Predator Within (translucentfeathers & xanaphia)

Sierra could only gasp as Blair pulled her roughly into her home. It was her first real taste of her strength, her true strength, after having fed. It was a tiny bit terrifying, even as Sierra knew (hoped) the show of force was just that. A show, for the other vampires in the area. But the truth was, she really was helpless before Blair, and the blood-drinker could impose her will upon Sierra. Her anxiety was amplified as Blair brought her bound wrists up to Blair’s mouth, and gleaming fangs peaked out from between her lovely lips. Would she feed on her now? It would help their masquerade, as master and blood slave, and Sierra wasn’t really in a place to say no, after everything Blair had done for her…

Instead, she just tore off the zip ties that bound her. Sierra had to laugh softly as her tension passed through her, as if Blair would go through all this trouble to hurt her. Sierra gratefully took her gun back, thankfully for the small measure of security it gave her.

Sierra was in awe of Blair’s home, as she followed behind the vampire. For more of her life, everything Sierra had ever owned could be carried on her back. Hell, It was only in the last five year she could even say she owned anything, as she pried this very shotgun from the dead hands of a man who would have hurt her. That was the first time she ever felt like she owned her own body, and that ownership was intrinsically linked to her weapon. Beyond that? A sleeping bag, a backpack, the food and water she could carry on her, a lighter. Even having her own car felt amazing, like freedom. And with all that she owned far more than any other human woman she had known, save maybe the favorite concubines of the various warlords.

But Blair? She owned a house. A fucking house. Her own place, for herself. Sierra couldn’t believe it. It wasn’t even small. It was nice. It had different rooms. A room for food, which Blair didn’t even need, a room to relax, separate from the room to sleep. When Sierra did have a place to stay, it was always some one or possibly two room shack, shared with a dozen other people. And Blair had this place all to herself.

“This is all yours?” Sierra asked in awed tones, taken aback by all the space. She absently followed Blair into the kitchen, listening to her list off the available food. Sierra nodded eagerly. “Did you forget I am a scavenager? That sounds like a feast to me!” Sierra responded with a laugh, looking around curiously. “Is there somewhere to start a fire, to heat up the food? I mean I could eat it cold, if I have to.”

As Blair gathered the few things she had when she heard the astonishment in the other woman's voice before nodding, amber eyes lighting up lightly in the dim light of the dying sun pouring through the windows. "All mine," she hummed with a brief nod as she searched for something to heat the food she had found. "I was offered the home for my service to the covens in scouting out the territories and bringing back information on the....well your people's movements." She had never physically brought any humans in for the slave trade though her information had led to the capture and bringing in of many slaves along with the slaughter of clans throughout the wild lands.

"There is a chimney over there," she nodded towards the large brick oven hearth to the right. "Should be some wood and kindling off to the side." Blair set the cans and jar out on the counter for the other woman to take and use at her leisure. "Hate to say it but I am not all that used to building fires," she hummed with a small tilt of her head, a slight smile peeking over her features. "Never had much need to cook."

Blair went over to lean against the counter, long gloved fingers pulling gently at the leather gloves, pulling them both off before resting them on the counter, glancing over at Sierra to watch her work. It was fascinating to see the human function around Blair without cowering or becoming monotone like the other slaves, or panicking and lashing out...although their first encounter had compromised of such. It had that peeking smile growing further as she recalled the moments. If you had told her that they would be in her kitchen later that same day? She shook her head, continuing to watch the strong woman.

"There are several rooms as well, though I am uncertain as to what state they and the beds will be in." Blair continued to watch Sierra, "I am not usually here and I don't keepa slaves," she said with a shrug.

Back
Top Bottom