Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Things Nerd Siblings Do Me*MysteriousD 18+

Diego could barely reacted or turn around when Jade wrapped her arms around him. He could feel her bare breasts on his chest. Any self-control he regained during the last half-hour or so was ripped to shreds as adolescent lust took over. She gave him his first kiss, heck his first make-out session!

He groaned out when she rubbed his crotch and he slid out of his underwear, leaving him naked in front of his sister. He began kissing her back and grinding his cock against her pussy and panties. He managed to whisper "Yes" in her ear as he gripped her tight.

He resumed in making out with his sister, having given into his lust.

"Good because we're both going to lose our virginity to each other. Now lets get that cock of yours nice and hard for my pussy." She began to gently jerk him off so was even harder. Next without warning she began to suck his cock so his dick would be wet and be able to enter her pussy easier. "That's perfect. Now let's get this show on the road." She removed her thong and laid on the bed with her legs spread open.

Diego groaned out Jade's name when she began to stroke his cock before she went and began to suck him off, making even bigger and harder. He then saw he remove her thong, leaving her naked like him. She spread her legs and he could see her beatiful pussy. He was utterly mesmerized.

Diego went forward before he embraced his sister. He didn't care about taboo or anything anymore. He was too much in lust and desire to care. He held her tight before giving her a love btie on the neck before he inserted himself inside of her. He los his virginity to his sister. He kept kissing his sister's neck as he began moving back and forth.

"Uh that's it Diego. Fuck my pussy!" Jade was so glad their parents were now coming home later. It meant her and Diego could fuck until the early hours of the morning. His cock felt amazing inside her pussy. She was glad she was losing her virginity to him. They had so much in common with one another. They both loved anime and now it seemed each other. With every thrust Jade's breasts bounced around as Diego gently fucked her for the very first time.

They crossed the ultimate taboo, but Diego didn't care about that. This was so much better than just masturbating. He was no longer a virgin; he was experiencing his first pussy and it was so wondeful and hot and tight and it was his sister's. The inherent taboo nature just aroused him.

Diego was pretty inexperienced, but he made up with all the pent-up passion and sexual frsutration. He began makking out with Jade as he went a bit faster. He then began kissing her breasts and even gave her nipples a gentle love bite.

Jade was loving every second of Diego fucking her. It seemed he was really getting into the swing of things. The making out and kissing of her breasts was really getting to Jade. It seemed Diego knew how to push all her buttons. "Fuck! Diego your cock feels amazing inside my pussy. Uh! Why did we never do this sooner?" Jade was now gripping the bed sheets as he started to speed up with fucking her pussy senseless.

Diego was loving every moment he was thrusting in and out of Jade. "I-I don't know!" DIego confessed as he went faster and harder. He was still until recently a virgin; as such, he was reaching his limit soon. He was sweating and his sweat body was grinding against her.

He kept going in pinching her nipples as he held her tight. "You want me to cum inside?" Diego asked her.

Back
Top Bottom