Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's My Pet (P) -isy_to_go/Ladydark-

"O-of course i am" she said her head already high red from blushing as he worked on her. Minami bit her finger and moaned as Alex touched her through her panties "women are sensitive" she said then. "Ahhhh.....i never.....did" she moaned soft and quietly as his fingers reached her pussy lips. Minami nevee had this kind of feeling before so she couldnt hold back that she was really aroused by the touch of the young man.

He suckles her nipples harder and pushes his fingers past her lips, finding her little bundle of nerves and rubbing it softly. "Not that sensitive..." He rubs her clit in small circles, blowing over her wet nipples again, grinning as she moans. "Are you being turned on by your student, Professor..." He rubs her clit a bit faster.

"Hahhhh" she moaned out agian as he slipped past her lips and teased her nipples again. She couldnt believe that this was really happening right now, her own student was......"N-No....i would never.....never do such lewd things" she said out loud and hated him for teasing her and she hated herself for really getting turned on by her own student.

"It's not good to lie Professor..." He rubs her clit faster and pinches it gently, he massages her breast as he sucks her nipple, he nips it a bit harder. "You've never felt it... But you know what I'm doing... What I'm going to make you do... Don't you professor..." He slips a few fingers into her and pumps them as he continues to rub her clit with his thumb.

"Y-yes i know it.....i know it well" she says still trying to resist where her body had given up already "its....because i never felt it........that i know it...please...hahh" she couldnt control her cute moans so again she took her habd to cover her mouth.
Her hips began moving on their own to the rythm of his fingers, even if her mind resists it was her body that gave away her lust.

He grins at her and pumps a bit faster, "Please what Professor... Were you going to ask something..." He continues to 'attack' her body with licks and kisses, blowing lightly over her wet nipples again and rubbing her clit a bit harder with his thumb. He chuckles softly, now moving with her, "Do you like how it feels Professor..."

"mhhhhh I....." it was hard to talk while she was feeling something so incredible she never felt before. She has been touched and maybe groped some times before but this was something more intense she didnt know she would be this sensitive and this vulnerable in front of a man even if he was this young. "I......It....yes.....it feels good" she finally admitted and blushed again.

He grins and starts to rub her clit faster as his fingers thrust harder, he licks at her nipples and blows over them softly. "That's it professor... Just relax and enjoy it..." He can feel her starting to twitch around his fingers, he wondered how long she'd last.

Her legs spread wider by themselves and her whole body reacted to his touch. She couldnt deny how good it felt to be touched by a man. "Mhhhh ah....st...stop" she said suddenly "please......please stop or i'll...." Minami's body tightened all of a sudden and she let out a rather loud moan when she suddenly came from her own student teasing her.
She felt so embarrassed that she had tears in her eyes "you happy now" she said angry.

He reaches up and pulls of the blindfold, in time to let her see him licking his fingers "Mmm... Quite happy..." He looks at her with a grin and reaches out to lightly tease her sensitive clit again "And before you remembered who was doing what to you and where... So were you... Admit it professor..." He shifts hold her better and starts to rub her faster as he stares at her.

"Mhhhhhh" Minami struggeled a long time till she finally said "yes.......yes i really did like it are you happy now??" She asked glaring at him what was quite hard given the circumstances but she tried her best to give him a really angry look.

He continues to rub and tease her clit, she was still sensitive from her orgasm, "I already told you yes..." He smirks "Your beautiful when you like go professor..." He watches and slowly pumps his fingers back into her, she was still twitching lightly. "How about I let you feel it again..." He speeds up slightly and watches her, she was already so close.

Back
Top Bottom