Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausted from the effects of his Sharingan and his mission Sousuke slept through the entire storm soundly. He woke up and found both puppies snuggled under his blanket shaken up from the violent storm.

"Wish Cleo where are you?" Kitten called out after not getting a responce from the pups. "Oh you better not be in the office". Kitten called out using a knife she took the door off its hinges and started to climb into the room.

Sousuke got up and noticed the damage to the house. He noticed Kitten trying to enter her office but it was blocked off. "Is everything alright" he said.

"I need to make sure the pups haven't been sleeping under one of the desks". Kitten said climbing inside off the office. It was only when she was at the desk under the window glass stuck in her knees when Cleo come upstairs being chased by his sister barking his head off. "Now they let me know where they are".Kitten said climbing out of the office and sitting on the stairs trying to get the deeply embedded glass out of her knees making them bleed more.

Sousuke bent over and examined Kitten's knee. A quick glance with the Sharigan gave him the information he needed. As if possessed, he quickly and painlessly removed the glass and treated the wounds. While in a weakened form, Sharigan users in his clan use to increase their overall abilities by taking a quick scan of the situation. Combined with the lessons taught to him, by his mom, his Sharigan made him equal to an actual medical ninja.

"Thanxs". Kitten said she felt bad as he was weakened yesterday for using his Shriagan. "How are you feeling today?"

(Mom. You from Canada?)

"I'm at 100% now that the ointment is taking effect. Not mention I had a good night's sleep and a good meal." He explained that his Sharigan is used is short bursts to avoid fatigue.

"I am glad your better". Kitten said grabbing the pups to stop them for going into the office and getting hurt. "What do you normaly have for breakfast. I am afraid there isn't that much in the house till my next mission". She warned she wouldn't ever acsept money unless she has worked for it.

"How about you let me treat you to some breakfast at this place I now" asked Sousuke. He hated being in debt to someone that shown him so much kindness and since she would not accept money he suggested an alternative.

"I can't be long I need to report in to find out what mission I have been assigned to this morning". Kitten said who normally just garbs what ever she has in the kitchen and heads straight off to the office as soon as it opened. The earlier she got there the earlier she can get back she had always looked at it.

"How about I throw something together for us while you get ready for your mission" he stubbornly said. His unique Sharigan proved quite useful in most trades. Quickly gathering information, he prided himself as a Jack of all trades. Cooking a quick meal should be relatively within his talents.

"There is only blueberry muffins, bread, eggs and cerial in the house at the moment". Kitten said. "Do what you want while I am out just stay away from the office wall near the window need to get someone to make sure there is no structure problems. That or you can come with me on the mission".

Sousuke decided to accompany Kitten on her mission. After they had a quick bite to eat they headed out. "What are the details of the mission", Sousuke asked. He was a serious person when it came to missions and desired to complete his assignments with zero mistakes.

"No clue till I go to the missions office". Kitten said dropping off the pups at her parents house then walked towards the office. She was handed the details opening it. Pretty simple locating not capturing some criminals working out where they are hiding so a proper plan can be put in place. "OK we can't attract any attention or confute anyone for this". Kitten said showing the paper getting ready to hand it back over so they can be off.

Sousuke examined the paper carefully memorizing every detail. Every inch of the assignment was examined within seconds. As he read the mission, his Sharingan took a different form. Normally it has two parts: the piercing eye and the hypnotizing eye but second was lost due to the weakened bloodline. It was replaced by a enchanted version of the piercing eye that enabled him to not only see all details but to also process those details within seconds. Sousuke handed the paper back and closed his eyes to take every detail to heart.

Kitten headed off throw the gates once that Sousuke had read and handed back the papers. "Time to make some cover just incase we need it". Kitten said using her ability only she can do creating large flowers between the trees. Slowly she went to the direction where they got told to scout there was three men not one. All the same they needed to find out if he was among them.

(You decide if he is there or not)

Taking cover, Sousuke glanced at the three men and automatically activated his Sharigan's processing eye. Details flooded his mind at rapid pace and he came to a conclusion. "Yeah, it's the guy on left," Sousuke announced completing his analysis.

"We need to try and work out where the other two are as they won't have pomition to be in the leafs terrotry then report back". Kitten whispered the one closest to them was obversly from the sound village with his flute now the task was working out who the other one was.

"Got it", he scanned the middle one and was able to read their lips. "Sounds like the other two are mercenaries hired by our target", Sousuke reported. "They seem to discussing the terms and it also seems they are planning something major".

"Ok we can't be caught be we need to know that plan. Remember we are not to engage in an attack". Kitten warned. "Remember we are only here to locate and report back we have no clue on his crimes or abilities". That chokura that's from the Uzamaki clan that point there target revealed the beokugan. "He is the descendant of the 6th hokargue Naruto Uzamaki, that's why we are scouting him".

"Got it", Sousuke responded. He continued to monitor the target while taking the time to eat a few rations. Using it consumed a lot of calories so he would often carry food pills to restore his stamina. It was a special blend that forced more on nutritional value than energy boost.

Taking a keep breath using her special chokura inside of her she summoned her large blue butterfly wings and flew up into the trees so she could get a better look. Listening to them she soon descovered the accadamy and young teenage girls were in danger. she flew back to Sousuke. "There is a village on the shared boarder of fire and wind what once had rogue ninja, there children are all boys and related so they want our girls to become there brides once they are old enough, they need to academy kids and 13 year old's for the age match".

"What is our next move", Sousuke replied. The original mission was reconnaissance so he had already written a report and had sent it while Kitten has checking things out from the trees.

"We need to warn the boarder control, then report to the hokargua". Kitten said. They didn't know that one of them knew they were there the whole time. A paper bomb was thrown on Kittens back exploding destroying her wings making her hit some rocks down below. another one landed on Sousuke's leg.

Luckily Sousuke had managed to avoid being crushed by his leg wasn't so fortunate. He let a scream of agony as he examined the damage. "No good, it's broken", he muttered. He could administer first aid but due to being in pain and because of the situation they were in it was impossible to use his Sharingan. In exchange for helping with overall ability the eye was extremely weak against pain and stress. Basically it was practically useless in straight up fights. If used in battle, his Sharingan was best used for surprise initial attacks and delivering final blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom