Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

Elise smirked and said "How about a fall from a 500 meters in the air?" she asked him with a smirk, wondering if he was afraid of hieghts. She was having a great old time, wanting to do more daring things.

James shrugged and looked at the tall ride. Then he chuckled. "Well, a fall from five hundred meters in the air would make me nervous, luckily I think that it is five hundred feet. So somewhere around 150 meters in the air. That I am fine with. Let's go." He started to lead her through the park over to the line for the ride.

She chuckled and said "Alright then". She waited inline with him and said "So how have you been latley, not to stressed out with training I hope?" she said looking at him with a smile.

James looked at Elsie as she asked how he'd been. He smiled at her. "Life has been good. Training is tough, but not too stressful. I've also had my dates. Those have been quite nice and relaxing. What about you? How have things been for you?" They moved forward in line, getting closer to the front.

Elise smiled and said "Yeah, its been alright...work is actually a good break from studying" she said smiling at him. She was glad they were both doing alright right now.

James smiled and nodded. It was good that things were going well for her. They got to the front of the line and were led over to a pair of seats. They got settled in and strapped in securely. James felt nervous as the machine behind them started to make noise. Then they were lifted off the ground. He looked over at Elise. "Well, I guess there is no getting off now."

Elise looked at him and said "Why, is that a problem?" she asked with a devlish glint in her eyes.

James laughed. "It is no problem. I'm just saying." He held on as they went up. The thing got to the top and sat there. There was a long pause, building the tension. Then, suddenly, without warning, it droppped. It fell freely for a couple of seconds before getting near the bottom. It slowed and stopped, then rebounded back up part way, dropping again, rebounding a little less, and then finally lowering them to the ground.

Elise scremed when the seats they were strapped to suddenly fell before pulling them back up to the top and falling again. The ride came to a stop and she looked at him and said "Do...you want to get somthing to eat?" she asked him.

James got out of the harness when it unlocked and hopped down. He nodded slightly at Elise's question. "Sure, food sounds good to me right now. We will ahve to wait a little to go on rides afterward though. I don't want you throwing up on me as you try to scream."

Elise chuckled and said "Yeah, sounds good". She smiled and began to walk around, trying to find a food stand.

James nodded and led Elise off to where the food stands were. He hoped it was not all completely unhealthy. They got to the main food court area and he looked at the options. It was a tough choice. He knew that depending on what he had he might have to work out harder the next day to burn it off. He finally found something decent and went up the the counter to make his order. He looked to see if Elise had picked the same stand or if she had gone to one of the others.

Elise, who did not have to be so conscious about what she ate just chose the simple option, which, was a burger and some chips. Once she had her food in hand she looked around for him. Once she found him she walked up and smiled and said "Wanna find somewhere to sit?" she asked him with a smile.

James got his food and turned to see Elise. Apparently she had gone for a burger. He smiled softly. "Sure, let's grab one of those tables." He went over to the area with a number of tables set up. Most were empty since it was a week day and not many people were eating lunch quite yet. James figured that the rush would start in probably about half and hour.

Elise smiled and sat down at one of the table with him. Opeing up the wrapping od her burger she smiled and bit into it. It tasted alright, for theme park food anyway.

James sat across from Elise and started to eat his food. As he did, many thoughts entered his mind. This definitely looked a lot like a date. It also kind of felt like a date. If Amy found out she would not be happy. Added on to all of that, if it was a date, it was going well, and James was enjoying himself. Even though he was thinking these things he tried to make it seem to Elise as if there was nothing wrong and nothing going on in his head.

Elise was having a grand old time with him. It didn't really feel like a date to her, just a day out with a friend, but she whished they were more then friends, but he had made it clear he didn't want anything like that, so she was trying to not interfear, but she found it difficult. She smiled an little and continued to eat, with a grin on her face.

James finished his food and sipped at his drink. As they were finishing their food he could see the lines at the stands getting longer. He laughed. "Perfect timing. Well, let's get out of here. Let's play some of the games first, to avoid throwing up the food we just ate."

"Sounds like a plan" she said smiling and disposing of the food wrapping and she began to look around for the games, eventually finding them.

James nodded and went with her to find the games. When they got to the area where they were he found the whack-a-mole first. There was something just really soothing about smacking a bunch of plastic mole figures with a foam mallet.

Elise smiled and chuckled as he played the game and had a go her self before she took another look around.

When they were done, James stepped back from the game. He turned and followed behind Elise, wondering what she wanted to do next. There were a lot of games to choose from. There were a few that he was sure he could win. He just waited for Elise's choice though.

James shrugged at the suggestion. "Sure why not? Let's see which of us is more accurate. I am quite sure that I will be able to pop more balloons than you." He went up to the stand and handed the man behind the counter a little money and recieved darts in return.

Back
Top Bottom