Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Wife (randomname and Tia)

Out of the suggestions Felicity gave her Master, Tyler decided on getting the remote control love egg, nipple clamps, whips, paddles, restraints with the piercing chains that he found out he really got excited with thing about. Of course, he got some cuffs, gags, and just one or two blindfolds. He didn't get the corset because he wasn't a fan of leather. He wasn't a fan of how traditional BDSM subs and doms dressed. He preferred, modern, normal, every day clothing. Also, he wasn't that fond of blindfolds because he wanted to see her emotions in her eyes but there were times when he had the small desire to use them, so he got one for that case. Tyler loved how respectful she was to him, and that made him more likely to do something she wanted. For the electrocution kit, he shook his head. "No, I don't want to use that. I've never found it arousing to use shocking whether as a punishment or as a pleasuring tool." He explained, sliding it back onto the shelf.

After their tour was done, he checked out at the counter and while the price was high, he used a special credit card that was given to him. Of course, his father would buy him whatever he wanted, even if it didn't have to do with his slave, but he did have a special card for transactions like this so he can organize them better. The first thing he did when they were outside was hand her the slave anklet. That was the thing she needed immediately. "Okay, put this on for me and then we'll head into the tattoo shop." he explained, putting the rest of the bags in the trunk.

She was already of the opinion that she was very lucky. He had bought the remote control, the nipple clamps, the whips, paddles, piercing chains and, when he bought those she leant forward and kissed him "I can't wait for those... please?" she asked and her voice was breathless. Not because she wanted those particularly, but because she saw his reaction and she was delighted at the thought of how excited her Master was. "As you wish, my Love" she answered when he said tha the did not wish to electrocute her. Whatever he wanted, or did not, that was fine with her.

When they were done, she took the slave anklet and she looked at him with gratitude in her eyes "Thank you, my Love" she whispered and she bent in half, putting the anklet on herself. She looked at him and showed him it "Is this to your liking?" she asked softly and respectfully.

Then, with her hand in his she followed him a few paces behind to the tattoo shop.

Back
Top Bottom