Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption in denial Kuziya and Donvoltonus

Zara closed her eyes and conjured up a picture of a woman with shoulder length caramel brown hair and hazel eyes trying to keep the picture in her mind her beauty would make him want her. She opened them. "How about that. Is this good?"

She pulled her to the bathroom, revealing that she now looked exactly as she'd imagined. "You tell me dear."

Zara's eyes widened. "Wow it worked! This will definitely make him want me. And when I'm done." she laughed evilly a huge grin taking up her face. "He won't even look at another woman."

She smiled. "There's a club nearby that he usually goes to. I bet he went there saying I'm a crazy bitch." she chuckled darkly. "We'll see who the real bitch is won't we."

The demoness nods. "Lure him to the hotel down the road." She tossed her a key. "I'm going to watch."

She caught the key easily. "All right." she said then left going to said club. She stepped in spotting him immediately. She didn't want to go to him directly so she fiegned newness even though she had been here with him a dozen times.

He soon strutted over with a smirk. "Hey there hot stuff, you must be new in town, I've never seen you here before."

She smiled. "Yes I am new so would you mind showing me around?" she asked smiling.
Merry christmas or I don't know how to spell hunka

"Excillent!" she said winking as she stepped closer. "Lead the way."

"OOC Sorry it's short.

OOC Sorry I'll still have her lead him to the hotel *evil grin*

She followed him plans in her mind and a smile on her lips. She wanted to lead him away to somewhere like the hotel. She stuck with him, but was ready with her plan.

Zara thought quickly. "What about a hotel? I don't like really to be at someone's place first time." she pulled back turning toward the hotel.

She smirked and led him to the hotel and to room 321 and paused long enough to unlocking it and then pulled him in locking it again. The taunting smile never left her face. "Ok let's get started shall we?"

He smirked, pulling off his shirt. "Sure babe, maybe with them sweet lips of yours." He chuckled.

OOC Sorry I've been away I'm starting College. I guess I should change the status then shouldn't I?

Zara turned to face him then and grinning. She looked at the skin she used to love and anger surged up. "Sure." she said her lips landing on his chest. She wanted to hurt him, but not yet.

A voice echoed in her head. *There's a dagger under the pillow on the bed, if you'd like to use that.*

He chuckled. "Then again, maybe I should get right to that hot body of yours."

Back
Top Bottom