Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Hoard

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I, ah - ahm, sorry, your majesty!" Sasha, already at the edge of orgasm from riding Gregor's giant cock, climaxed when the dragon roared at her, her walls tightened around the hard shaft from fear and shame, her body shivering with pleasure while her words come out mingled with erotic moans and pants. "Won't, ah, happen, ahn, again!" Then the dragon's power came over her, stretching few seconds of ecstasy out to minutes, as her climax continued while her walls were tightened to impossible degree, her orgasm not ending until Gregor's penis finally disappeared from inside her cunt, leaving her mind blank and her body gasping from pleasure. She didn't know if it was meant to be a reward, a punishment or something else, all she knew was that she loved every seconds of it. "Your will is my will, your majesty..." she murmured.

"My, my!" Sasha chuckled when she saw what the dragon did to Gregor, and she wasted no time before she started to play with the busty barbarian, squeezing the tits and pinching the nipples with her hands while fingering the cunt with the Mage's Hand. "How do you like the magic handjob now?" she giggled as the invisible hand twisted the clit and spread the slits, then it went deeper into the cunt to push at the G-spot, sending out waves of pleasure Gregor couldn't even imagine before. "Now then, looks like you're ready!" Sasha laughed lewdly and used her magic to give herself a fully functional dick and balls, her full length easily surpassing the what Gregor used to have, before thrusting her new cock into his new cunt, roughly and violently, using him like how her patron used to use her. "Do you like that, you little bitch?"

Ling gasped as the dragon channeled more magic into his body and mind, the Kobold shuddering as his need grew. His stroking sped up, especially when the lizard cock grew before his eyes. Although Ling wanted to resist, tell the dragon where he could go shove it, the new Kobold mind wanted to serve and thank him for the reward. So Ling remained silent, besides grunts and groans as he pleasured himself.

He was certainly distracted when the dragon wrapped his tail around him, taking him for the ride. He stopped his work, though started again with a gasp as the dragon teased him again, causing him to snap back to desperately getting off.

As he was dropped off again, Ling couldn't help but watch the show. Events unfolded quickly and soon Ling eyes shot between the Dragon revenge on the Paladin and Sasha restraining Gregor, even as the once proud male was made into a female. Ling wondered if he got off lucky considering the pain he caused, he was still male and wasn't being fucked by the dragon...yet. For now he kept up trying to sate his torment, bent over close by, working himself as he watched the show unfold before him.

Nothing... nothing... and more nothing! I don't have time for this!

Turning away from the mountain face Lizzie headed off into the woods, moving as fast as she could without leaving any obvious traces. After mere minutes though she saw someone out of the corner of her eye. A ranger, perhaps? Or maybe a bandit... For a moment she weighed the risks of approaching the man, quickly deciding that having another person to carry the message in case something happened to her was worth it.

"Hey, you!" she called, running over to the stream he was bathing in (though she hardly seemed to notice), "I need your help. There's a very real, very alive Dragon in a cave just up the mountain from here. It killed everyone I was with but before it did I was told I had to tell the Order of the Silver Flame about the dragon. I need you to help. We'll take two different routes down the mountain in case the dragon comes after us, what do you say?"

Red faces and breathless Lizzie stood in front of the man, looking at him expectantly.

Calista had faced death in battle many times before, it was what she had trained for all her life. She was brave and she was skilled and she was not afraid to die for her cause. The dragon's massive cock, still growing to who knew what length, brought a fear into her that she had never felt before. This was a fate worse than death for the proud paladin whose very bloodline made her such an irresistible temptation to the dragon. Calista was too proud to beg, all she could do was struggle futily in the dragon's iron grip. All her struggles managed to produce was a tantalizing swaying of her large soft breasts. "Noooo....release me." she demanded but she might have well been asking the very rock of the cavern to swallow her up than she could sway the dragon from his prize.

Still she struggled until the dragon so easily spread her legs and impaled her on the sharp point of his massive black cock. Calista was dry but the dragon's cock was already slick, it was the only mercy she was likely to receive this day though. The sharp point invaded her virgin sex with ease but soon the thick gerth began to stretch her, shredding her maidenhead so long preserved by her faith and focus on duty. Her virgin blood could not be seen on the black cock of the dragon but they both knew, had felt her barrier breached as the dragon took possession of the paladin's body. "PPppppllleeeeaaasssseeeeeee"" Calista nearly wept at the thought of what was happening to her.

The physical torment was the worst she had ever experienced, worse than any of her trials of knighthood, worse than any wound, worse than anything she had imagined as his cock seemed to burn its way into her. She screamed an unintelligible scream that echoed through the cavern and certainly out into the forest below. Her body writhed as her strong flesh gave way to the whims of the dragon's lust. Her back arched, her breasts thrust forward as if an offering to atone the beast's hatred for her. The large pink nipples arcing gracefully upwards, so vulnerable to the dragon's mighty jaws and sharp claws. He took his time claiming her, his cock

Despite the intensity of the physical pain, it was the dragon's words that stung Calista most of all. To be reminded of her great grandfather's mighty victory, her family's pride as much a part of her as the red hair she shared with her forefathers. All of that pride now shredded like her virginity to satiate the dragon's revenge. Tears flowed as her virgin pussy was stretched beyond any woman's ability to take such a cock. Her only hope was that the impossible thickness of the dragon would eventually rip her apart. But the dragon's magic conspired with his impossibly thick cock to make even that release impossible. As he spoke of her birthing another generation of dragons she could feel the tip of that impossibly long and thick cock pressing against her cervix, the very gateway to her womb. She could feel the assault within her and was helpless to stop it. He was ravishing her and planting his seed in the daughter of his enemy.

As sensitive the breasts of the amazonian beauty were, they were also hard and massive, Sasha's hands hardly able to cup them, and demanding a rough effort from her to squeezed them but giving away a sensation not be found on a any woman the sorceress had been able to touch before. Of course for Gregor too, his new body, gave away to him a whole new world of feelings he was currently craving to taste.

The reptilian language he now spoke felt weird as well as her feminine voice when he managed to answer to her partner caresses, "Ah...more!, more!, yes, I want mooh..re!", she fully let herself loose in the moment now, no battle she cared for now, she just craved to explore more of the sinful body she had now as her whole body was toyed with. Her tight pussy, her meaty clitoris, her goddamn sensitive G-pot, altogether as well as her luscious breast and rock hard nipples being grabbed, squeezed, groped and fucked, all the same time, driving her totally crazy. The bitch he had fucked the night before was reversing the roles now, yet thanks to her magic but above all to the dragon's, the ravaging rape was rougher than what he had done to her. The magically endowed cock was pushed hard and rough into the narrow slit. If the virginal pussy had not been so wet already it simply would not have been possible, yet it somehow was allowing Sasha to forcefully make room where there was none inside of her womb with a constricting feeling along all her shaft giving both of them delirious pain and delightful pleasure.

Feeling embarrassed and aroused by the fact the lewd kobold was watching both of them now, pleasuring himself at how she was being wildly raped and fucked and greatly enjoying it, Gregor was broken, it simply was too much then. And when she was asked if she liked it, she couldn't but answer with several lustful moans "Yes!!, Yes!!, YESSS!!, fuck me harder" followed with an explosive orgasm that lasted several seconds of nonstop cum not pouring, but gushing out of her.

It was hard to imagine how the sorceress who had offered herself to the barbarian not once but twice as she had grown some feelings for him was now enjoying so much raping her, getting even from how she had been used by her previous patron. But Gregor didn't let herself be raped for long, as she craved for more and had a resistance hard to describe, she grabbed Sasha by her long legs and spread her wide open before pushing her to the floor and sit on top of her. Placing herself into the male appendage Sasha has provided herself with the help of magic, Gregor closed her legs tight. She even crossed her legs one above the other just to make her cunt tighten even further, squeezing the sorceress shaft as if meant to tear it off from her body. Gregor was now immersed into a sex frenzy only to be seen on a barbarian, he felt no pain from such pressure now, only pleasure, but the same could not be said about the sorceress. It was not clear who was raping who now, but it would be clear for the dragon that the price to buy the barbarian loyalty was as simple as women, for Gregor not even in her now female form could refrain from his only flaw.

Margaret was not having a good day. Her new lady dick throbbed something fierce. It was a new sensation, one she was unsure what to do with. She made her way through the caves, and when she saw the heroes, she paused. She wanted to help them. She really did.

But she need something else first. The wizard was closest, and easiest to overpower.

"I want to help you... I will help you... I just need something... else first... Right now... actually."

Her lady cock was hard, her reptillian slit dripping in joy for release.

"This body... it's torture."

------Outside ------

Thorin quirked a curious eyebrow in the direction of a feminine voice calling unto him, trembling and urgency evident in the tone encouraged him to wade back to the shallows. Listening as she rambled off about what could only be nonsense involving a living dragon, very likely she had mistaken a large wyvern. The order the rogue was fleeing to, had vanquished the menacing beasts from the face of the earth ages ago so how could go undetected for so long. The ranger however kept his expression as neutral as possible to keep the etchings of doubt from his rugged features. Whatever the case may be, this was likely his chance for glory and riches and he wasn’t not going to let the order interfere.

The blazing sun had long since baked the sheen of water from his strapping framework, his thick cock now swaying in the cool breeze. He stood on the bank in front of the frightened lass unashamed of his current lack of attire, “My dear I don’t think we need the Order, I myself have dealt with beasts like this and surely your friends might still be alive” he insisted as he strode past her. “There is no time, we need to go back to rescue them” Thorin was already jerking thick leather woven trousers up his taunt muscular legs, stopping mid-thigh to tuck the tip of his brazen cock head away. “However if you still wish to flee for help, I won’t stop you” he added as an afterthought, though he would rather have such and attractive rogue at his side. She looked like she would be delightful for victory sex.

After squirming into his comfortable boots and tugging his thick protective vest over his well chiselled torso, he set to work securing his various belts and pouches. Awaiting the inexperienced maiden’s response with a confident smile gracing his lips that easily reached his dark piercing eyes. Offhand he realised that he didn't even know the name of the fair beauty pleading for his assistance, he would have to make a note to inquire once they agreed on a path forward.

------In the Cavern-------

The dragon had made very quick work in subduing the previous party, the only mistake he had made was in only binding the halfling rogue's hands. Shortly after regaining consciousness, aided by the mighty roar of the dragon itself, she had found a simple blade wedged into the treasure hoard and used it to cut her bindings. Though she had no long term connection with any of her party, she had shared the warmth of a bedroll with the elven ranger now tied hand and foot. Almost frantically she worked to cut her bindings as well as she listened to the sound of the dragon destroying the next batch of unlucky adventurers. She could only give an apologetic glance to the others thinking 'they are screwed' to herself. The dragon had forged the warrior's bindings from their own armor, there was no lock to pick and if their strength couldn't break the chains, hers would certainly not. The wizard's finely wrought gold chain looked fragile enough, but the dragon's magic was more than either could break as she was held fast from fleeing with the two other girl's towards the mouth of the cavern.

The rogue had been smart enough to run away from the approaching reptile and the wizard could only manage a muffled shout and then roll her eyes as the bone headed warrior actually called out in the dark caverns. The wizard was in a sorry state, her dress was torn, her wand broken, and the gag kept her from casting even the simplest of spells. Her eyes went wide with fear when she saw the purple shape emerge from the gloom of the cavern, illuminated only by the subtle glow of the dragon's hoard of which she was now apparently a part. She tried to back away but her golden chain kept her in place, just another treasure to be enjoyed by the dragon and his minions. She fell back into the pile of gold, her leg's splayed wide by the chain as she had tried to flee. She tried to beg for mercy as her eyes were drawn to the two foot long cock. The creature's movements seemed awkward but it didn't matter, the human wizard was unable to flee and the creature could take its time.

"Oh, not a chance!" Sasha moaned out in pleasure when Gregor pushed her to the ground, but she soon realized what the busty barbarian was trying to do, and she wasn't about to let her get what she wants so easily. While men often assume that women in general and sluts especially cannot endure pain, the truth is the exact opposite: the female body is built to withstand immense pain of child birth, and whores are so used to abuse their pain threshold is even higher. Sasha, in particular, is also a dragon kin with tough scales all over her otherwise tender body, reducing any damage to her body even further. In other words, her endurance gave Sasha just enough composure to cast one last minute spell: one that increased her size by twofold, her hard cock expanding inside Gregor's cunt. "Take that!"

In the Caverns-

Margaret didn't hear the rogue escape (Nat 1), nor the ranger. Her hungry eyes fell on the wizard, gagged, terrified, held in place by a magical chain. Margaret wanted to help her, but found herself overwhelmed by new desires from her new brain. And she needed help.

Her new build was large, strong. With one clawed hand, she grabbed the wizards free leg and tore them open. With her other she hacked off what little clothing the dragon had left them with. Her serpantine tongue flicked out her mouth and licked the side of the wizards face, her lady cock tapping on the wizards tummy.

"I... Can't help myself... I've... been... cursed... you... me... we lost..."

Margaret pressed the tip of her new dick clit against the wizards trembling gash. Having done this only from the receiving position, Margeret fumbled like a virgin schoolboy. She changed her positioning, using her right claw to pin down the wizards shoulder, and her left to guide her large lizard cock inside. She did press in, much harder and faster than she should have with someone so tight.

Lizzie's heart sank as the ranger spoke. Watching the man dress (and looking away when she finally realized he was naked) she contemplated trying again to convince the man that there really was a dragon but... Well, he spoke with such confidence and authority she had a feeling he'd need to see it to believe it and come hell or high water she was not going back to that cave. Maybe she could bribe him with one of the necklaces she had stolen? No, that would probably convince him there was even more in the cave.

Looking to the now dressed ranger she nodded hurriedly. "I'll do that. What do you say we meet in town when you've won?" As she spoke she backed off in the direction of the town the party had assembled in, though she wouldn't turn and run until she got a response.

- Dragon's Lair -
Gregor wasn't paying any attention to the dragon anymore, instead to the small lewd kobold, he who was nervously pleasing himself while watching the show. She then called him closer offering the chance to have some fun too with them. She wanted to feel him inside of her too as it was only Gregor's cunt who being fucked and she still craved for more.

It was the small kobold suddenly growing what caught his attention, but it was then also when Sasha took a chance to enlarge her magical shaft even larger into the impossible tightness of the amazon as she kept just jumping and thrusting herself into the meaty cock of her captivated sorceress. Unbelievable how the smooth fleshy walls of the giant woman were able withstand the increased size of the scaly cock inside of her, now constricting it and even limiting its maximum possible size that magic could let it attain. And still the raging woman would continue to fiercely fuck herself against the pinned sorceress.

***In the Cavern***

The wizard's scream was muffled by her gag, her eyes seeking her warrior lover's, hoping beyond hope that he could somehow break his chains and rescue her. It was he that urged her to come here, his flashing sword and shining armor sure to protect her. But now his sword was broken and his armor melted by the dragon's own breath to chain him here. He could only watch as his lady love was ravaged by the purple beast that had come to claim her. Though Margaret may not have intended harm she clearly didn't know her own strength and her claws were sharp. What was left of her clothes were shredded immediately. The creature's long forked tongue caressed her face roughly, the wizard feared it was only a taste before it decided to consume her.

Instead she felt the real purpose of Margaret's anxiousness, a long thick reptilian cock pressing against her belly. The wetness oozing from her slit wetted the heavy member, leaving a slight trail of slime on the wizards perfect skin. She looked downward in horror, realizing she wasn't about to be devoured but fucked mercilessly by the rabid creature. The clawed hand pinned her to the pile of treasure, scratching her soft human flesh so easily. The blood on her shoulder though was the least of her concern as Margaret impaled her in one hard thrust. The wizard's back arched even as her belly protruded, her lover couldn't look away as the slight beauty he had taken to his bed the previous night was used by a vicious beast right before his eyes. The wizard was no virgin, but she might as well have been as she was stretched beyond endurance. Her small hands pressed against Margaret's chest in a futile attempt to push the beast away.

- Dragon's Lair -

The dragon grinned watching with enjoyment as the party degenerated into an orgy. This was good. Lustful creatures could be easily controlled. If they didn't give in to the lust he could just break them physically. If they wouldn't be broken by their libidos he would just break them in himself like the little paladin in his paw. But the barbarian and the rouge were already gone. The sorceress had joined willingly. This was going better and faster than he even hoped. These were only the first to fall to him. They would be his first servants. And from there he would take the whole world as his. Anyone that could be bent to serve him would become wonderful lizards. Strong ones or servile little kobolds. The only humans left would be the ones that got fucked constantly by them.

"Good." He rumbled at Sasha. So deep and full it shook the cavern and it impressed on her the knowledge that she would suffer greatly if she ever questioned him so blatantly again. If she had a question she could very very very delicately ask him. But then she would accept instantly whatever answer he gave or else. He watched the two fuck a while grinning as the barbarian gave in to his new feminine body. But then he saw the once male barbarian trying to take the upper hand. "Did I say you could fuck my loyal servant?" He roared. "No for now you get fucked! Once you prove yourself then you can be in charge again. Until then you get used!" It was a simple thing to change Sasha her body was already weaved with draconic energy.

He just had to give it a poke. He jiggled the magic hidden in her body giving her a new shape. She had already changed her sex for him the rest would be easy. Enough muscle and strength to take charge of him height and power to overpower him as much as he did to her the first time they fucked. A tail to bind him up. He'd make her a big hulking reptilian brute a demi-dragon a big enough half dragon that she could take control again and keep it definitely until she finished. Of course she wouldn't need her feminine assets only her male ones. The dragon laughed as she increased the size of her cock approaching the limit of what the barbarian's tight virgin pussy could take. He had asked for tight pussies after all.

Then he noticed the new kobold. He was watching trying to get himself off. He was fully giving in to the new lust of his body. "Good." The dragon purred. The sound was almost erotic to his new kobold ears the sexual purr tried to trigger his brain to turn him on all the more. His new body was meant as a dragon's servant after all it buried instincts deep in his mind that let the dragon control him almost without thinking. It remained to be see though how much his old human mind could fight it.

As long as he was giving in though he needed to be rewarded. Reward every time he slipped further so he would want to keep slipping. "My but you look lonely my new pet. Your new body is soooo nice isn't it? But it would be nicer with a partner... You want to fuck don't you? Don't worry there will be partners for you once we're done... But in the mean time would you like help?"

He stretched his long tail over to the kobold. He waved the tip of it right in front of him teasing him with it. In the back of the kobold brain it triggered. It was very cock like and he could use it. Or it could stroke his cock. Whatever the dragon wanted really. The sight of the waving sharp pointed tail tip wanted to make his mouth water. Could the human even resist? The dragon grinned hoping to see him take the tail and start using it... If not maybe the tail would instead become a punishment.

"Now..." The dragon said. The pattern was becoming recognizable now. He would give a little attention to the others but every time he looked back to the paladin. He laughed at her jammed down on his cock. He twisted her slowly side to side letting her feel the sheer mass of his magnificent cock. Four feet of cock flesh poking into her womb even. She could feel every inch every inch of it covered by her tight stretched flesh. She could feel every bump and vein and the sharp pointed head on it designed to give screaming pleasure.

"Release? Yes I will give you a release..." He laughed. "Please? Please fuck you? But of course. You will birth a thousand eggs!" He hissed down at her. "Your womb will be fat with my eggs. Ten new dragons for every one your family ever killed. How does it feel little creature. Not only have you failed but you will erase all the good your family has ever done. Look at your friends." He gestured around to the others giving in to the sex. "You failed them. Failed them so bad. You will be a much better brood mother and fucktoy than a paladin anyway. And what is worse? Doesn't it feel so good? You've never had sex before but I assure you this is the best."

He started to stroke her back off his cock. It seemed like hours to her or maybe days. And the dragon was using magic on her to make her even more sensitive. The pleasure would be mindbreaking. Then he plunged her back down. Her body was kept magically stretchy so when he stroked her up he body almost went back to the right shape before he forced her back on. She was just stretched right back out into that awful shape her body forced to take the shape of his four foot cock as he stretched her down over it. He started jerking himself off with her going as fast as Ling trying to get off his little lizard cock small enough to be a drop of sweat on the dragon's gigantic pole.

"I will keep you swollen with cum and eggs." He promised her.

- The Cavern -

The dragon knew the two got out he could hear everything in his caves. But they wouldn't get far. Even if they escaped he would capture them in the forest. The two men weren't getting anywhere.

The lover of the wizard cried out knowing now he was about to watch his dear woman get raped. He tried to get out but all his strength wasn't enough. They both watched in horror struggling in vain. If Margaret wanted something more once she finished with the wizard she could either hunt the two women who escaped or she could make free use of the two bound men.

- Outside -

Lizzie was free to continue on to the village not that she would make it that far. And Thorin could head to the cave.

The actual fucking was going on much deeper in the caverns but the noise still made it up. But the time he arrived there were at least three pairs fucking. Most of them unwillingly. And a self pleasuring kobold. The echoes made it sound horrible. But then he saw that ocean of gold. More gold than he ever imagined existed. More gold than any king ever had.

Margaret was slow, and strong, methodical in her fucking. She knew she was stretching the poor girl too much. She could see the way her and the chained up fighter looked at each other. Her heart sank at the truth of what she was doing. But she didn't stop.

"Ohh... Uh.. you are... ughh tight. I wasnt this ahhh tight... as a virgin."

Her small, soft hands were a poor deterrent for the long, hard magic dick that was splitting her pussy open. Margaret's drool dripped onto the wizards small chest, and it was eagerly licked up by her long, wet tongue.

"Your also... mmhmm *slurp* taking a bigger cock than I *lick lick* ever did."

- Dragon's Lair -

"Thanks you, your majesty!" Sasha laughed out triumphantly when she felt the dragon's magic coursing through the rivers of her veins, her high-pitched, bell-like voice soon lowered to a coarse roar, similar to the dragon's own voice but far reduced in volume and power. But still, "This is more than enough for me to deal with this slut!" he growled as he grabbed the busty barbarian's legs and easily forced her to turn on his enormous cock, his scales rubbing and teasing her insides as he did. Losing her female assets was not a pity at all, because it means now she had no other sensitive spots that can be stimulated...unlike Gregor. "Now lemme fuck you like the bitch you are!" he roared as he pushed Gregor onto all four, fucking her doggy style while his scaly hands squeezed her tits and twisted her nipples and clit with strength.

What little sympathy Sasha may have had for his former lover and comrade was gone, washed away by the sheer pleasure of being able to physically overpower the strongest person in the party and does to her whatever she pleases. This must be what the people who had paid to fuck her felt like, she realized: not just for the pleasure of sticking their cocks into her warm, wet hole, or the softness of her luscious globes, but for the rush of power of being able to do whatever they want to another sentient being and have the receiving party to at least pretend to like it. "Do you wanna cum, you lil' whore?" he purred in Gregor's ear, his breath hot as ember, his fucking incredibly skilled, teasing her clit to the edge of climax before each thrust, then pausing to prevent her from orgasm too early. "Do you wanna cum for me?"

***In the Cavern***

The wizard didn't know draconic proper but enough of the words were used in magic that she recognized bits and pieces of what the beast was saying. Her mind puzzled over it, as much to try to hide from the reality of her being viciously fucked in front of her helpless lover. The pain was terrible, at least at first, but the wet slithering cock that stretched her so mercilessly also found parts of her core that no human lover had properly touched. Her fingers tensed as if to try and grasp the scaled covered muscles of Margaret's chest. Her mouth was wide open but her scream was soundless and not because of the gag. Through the pain an incredible burst of pleasure erupted within her as the tip of the slithering cock found a pleasure center the wizard didn't even know existed. Her entire body went ridged as the warm wet walls of her pussy quivered around the massive cock of the beast that was once Margaret. Her tits glistened from the beast's drool, rising and falling with each deep breath as she tried to scream but couldn't. The feeling of the tongue on her bare breasts was the last bit of pleasure to push her over the edge. It would be hard to say which might be more difficult for her lover to watch, the brutal fucking of his love, or the now undeniable fact that she was climaxing despite, or because of, the ravaging the beast was giving her.

***Dragon's Lair***

Calista's mind and will were not broken, but physically she was completely and utterly defeated. She could not deny that her body was being used to undue the very pride of her Order and her family. She may have been as strong and as brave as any male knight, but her fertile body was no match for the power of the dragon. He made it clear, she was to be bred by him, her warm womb would be filled with his hot seed to bring evil and domination into the world. The very things she had lived her life to oppose. Nothing else mattered now, not her skill, not her faith, she was no more than a broodmare to the ancient evil she had thought long ago extinguished.

She could feel her hips spread as the sheer thickness of him forced her body to comply. Her womb was stretched to make room for the dragon's eggs. Most of it was just biology, but not the dragon's words and malice. She could feel his evil raping her spirit just as his cock raped her body. The worst of it was she knew he spoke the truth, she would be used just as he said and there was nothing she could do about it. She couldn't look at him, all her bravado that she had used to get him to chase her gone now. In her despair she thought of Lizzie, even if she managed to alert the order what could a hundred knights do against this power? In her despair she looked up at the beast in his moment of victory. Her hatred of him was there, her will to resist still shone in her eyes, but none of that mattered as he idly stroked her up and down his massive cock. Rebuilding her body to suit his malevolent purpose and pleasure the full length of his full four feet of thick dragon cock.

- Dragon's Lair -
Suddenly feeling the weird transformation Gregor noticed the dragon once, how couldn't as its magic caused Sasha to transform once, "Who said you could fuck...." but who said she couldn't, the dragon wanted to give into lust and she surely did, and if forcing herself into another one cock is fucking, Gregor would have certainly ended fucking the kobold as well. But that wasn't possible now, Sasha was overcoming her with the help of the dragon's magic, her mind also adapting her new form growing wilder and more instinctive in her moves.

The amazon wasn't fighting at all, not now and sure it was a while she stopped doing so since her new body craved for new sensations, but she couldn't do with her woman as she pleased now, as it was not her woman anymore, sadly Sasha belonged to the dragon now and she sure was making it clear. It was a fortune she was a barbarian for she could stand any punishment physical or magical, after all he was able to withstand several hit from the dragon itself, what possible damage could Sasha could cause her now, instead all the amazon felt was pure raw pleasure as almost two feet of thick flesh force into the impossible narrow slit of hers. Moaning and screaming for more, even as her stomach bulged from the huge shaft inside of her.

When she was asked it she wanna cum, she did but couldn't articulate a word at all but still answering with a sudden pressurizing move of his cunt, heavily constricting the appendage inside while she orgasmed. Her whole strength went between her legs, squeezing and forcing the seed out of Sasha. She was all in for the pleasure and could serve in a loyal and obedient way without questioning, but as proud Gregor was, he would never be as respectful as others may be.

- Dragon's Lair -

Ling looked over at Gregor and Sasha as the barbarian called over to him. The offer to fuck the barbarian was one the lust filled Kobold wasn't about to turn down, especially after spending a time staring at the girls lovely ass. Course before the little dragonkin could take more than a step towards the action, the dragon cut in again. The Kobold's instinct was to recoil at the dragons roar and so he did, scrambling back as Sasha was forced t change and took charge of the situation again, seems he wasn't going to get Gregor after all.

The dragon then turned his attention to Ling, who stopped as the focus changed. He listened to his masters words, somehow adding more lust to the pile. Before he knew it, Ling was working his member again, eager to please. He slowly nodded to his master, working up the courage to speak again. "Yes... Yes master, I'd like to fuck." But at the last words Ling tilted his head, what help?

He quickly got his answer with the dragons tail being presented to him. At first the rogue was confused, but after a moment of staring, it clicked what was intended. Although the Kobold part of him was eager to please and take his reward, the human part bucked against the idea wildly. Looking away, Ling tried to get the idea out of his head, looking to one side, while still working himself. "No...no thank you master." Keeping respectful but his human side winning over right now in wanting to do that, seems he'd need to be broken into such things.

--Outside---

The shaggy haired ranger nodded in the rogue’s direction, a bit of disappointment in his eyes though it changed to a grin. “That’s a date” he chuckled lightly as he swung the strap of his sword over his shoulder followed in quick succession by his quiver. Turning his broad back on the agile female he started off at a brisk jog, his longbow whistling in the wind. Weaving, ducking and leaping all accompanied the pilgrimage to the fortress of a mountain, deep breaths and echoes of sturdy soles upon hard earth were also involved. Thorin kept his pace steady in order to retain energy for the battle that would herald him as hero for years to come.

However it didn’t taking him long to reach the foot of the looming mountain and quickly an arrow was rubbing up against the grain of his bow. Throwing caution to the subtle wind he proudly bolted up the path and lunged through the entry way with arrow knocked back. There was however no beast and only the dreadful sounds vibrating from deep inside the cavern told the Ranger that he could still save someone. Those painful moans bubble Goosebumps on his skin, almost causing him to tuck tail and dash for his life. It was however the sparkle of riches that convinced him otherwise, losing all fear he dived at the nearest pile of unspeakable wealth. Letting coins flutter through his gloved fingers and rain upon the cold earth, before clenching fast a couple to line his pockets.

---Dragon’s lair ----

With his courage restored or more likely his greed bought and overpowering his fear, the adamant rescuer galloped forth in search of his prey. Blindly he ducked into one of the many tunnels, hoping his ears were not leading him astray. After a few to many turns and back tracking he could hear the moans getting louder and they started to seem lust filled. The sight that beheld Thorin however was stupefying, instantly halting him in his tracks at the mouth of the large cavern. The frightened girl was right about the beast and he felt fear grim his core like death itself was squeezing the life from his heart. His whole body was petrified in terror and his lungs almost forgot to draw oxygen from the erotically scented air.

Too scared to move a muscle should he incur the dragon’s attention, his dark eyes started to fuss about the rest of the phenomenon transpiring in the lair. Never before had he seen a sight so disturbing, yet so arousing at the same time and he was at a loss for all thought or action. It was the rumble of the dragon’s voice that shook him into action, maybe out of desperation or fear he pulled the twine on his bow. He drew it as far back as it would allow without breaking, Thorin took aim at the mythical monster. With one deep breath, he held it within his lungs and steadied his almost disobedient hand attempting to rattle in fear. With a resounding thwack and a release of used air the arrow lunched in ferocity at the head of the master of the lair. All Thorin’s hopes and dreams catching a ride on the sailing twig, hoping to imbue it with the minuscule chance of killing the tremendous walking mountain of flesh.

"Ask and you shall receive!" with a triumphant laughter the half-dragon came, forcefully shoving his dick deeper into the amazon's pussy than ever before, causing the busty barbarian's stomach to bulge. Then he dumped an incredibly huge load of his thick dragon cum into her cunt, as his cock kept spasming and coming, filling up her womb and pussy until the semen burst out of the amazon's slits like a sticky white waterfall. "Looks like you're gonna be birthing some dragon eggs as well, eh?" Sasha grinned as he pulled his cock out while he's still cumming, spilling his hot cum onto Gregor's stomach, between her ample tits and on her gorgeous face.

- Dragon's Lair -
Having her tightness suck every ounce of Sasha's male form hot seed, Gregor was left in the floor right after the clean cock was being pulled out her, not even caring the word from the half dragon standing in front of her but only wishing to have some pleasure as her belly, breasts and face was being covered in the still spilling jets of cum from her partner.

Still controlled by her sex impulses she extended her arm to Sasha's tail, grabbing with such strength that paired with surprise was enough to overcome hers and letting the long tail be under the amazon control now, quickly thrusting it into her, plugging into her hardly allowing any cum into of her to escape, but then with her two hands repeatedly shoving it in and out still as if the previous fucking was nothing more than a mere warming up for what was to follow.

- The caverns -

The knight started to cry, watching his dear lover getting raped by the monster. "You foul beast! I will kill you! You monster!" He struggled but there was nothing he could do. At best he might make Margaret feel just a little more guilty. But they all knew that wouldn't be enough to stop her. The man closed his eyes weeping for how powerless he was and he didn't want to watch it anymore. "I'm so so sorry..." He cried to his dear lady. "I'm sorry."

- Dragon's Lair -

The dragon laughed down at the paladin wrapped around his cock. "Isn't it wonderful? Look how quickly they were all broken. Look how they all give in to lust. When I'm done with you I will break everyone!"

He started pumping her harder. Even with his magic it was almost more than her body could take. She would feel the results of the brutal fucking for the rest of her life. But she would feel the eggs even longer. And the dragon was never going to even give her the chance to forget. He could fuck for hours of course. But he had a more willing partner waiting and begging for him cum to get to. This paladin could be fucked filled and thrown away. She was nothing but a vessel for eggs and a dump for his cum and this sweet revenge too.

"Are you ready?" He grinned, pumping her harder.

But again he was distracted by his kobold. So he didn't cum and drew out her punishing fuck even longer.

"Oh... but I insist..." He grinned at the kobold. The kobold was too busy pleasuring his self to get away. The dragon's tail was fast. He knocked the kobold to the ground and rolled him over. Then he pressed the tip of his thick scaly tail against his own scaly ass under his own tail. "You're going to learn to take me and want it." He ordered. He started sliding the tip of his tail into the kobold's ass. He wasn't restraining him... He almost wanted to see if he would try to get away. Of course the tail would just follow him going even deeper. You're a little smaller than the paladin. We have to get you ready to take my cock somehow. Aren't you excited to try? Don't you want to feel my hot rich seed fill you?"

He looked to his faithful sorcerer. He grinned. "Very good girl. Use him however you like and I will reward you well. I just need a minute more to finish with this creature. Then we can give you back your womb and I can fill you."

Then he could look back to the paladin. "Now shall I swell you up with my cum so you can get busy growing my eggs?"

But then he was hit by an arrow. The dragon roared out angry. "What?" He snapped his gaze over and found the human. He slowed down his stroking fuck of the paladin again. She couldn't even have this end quickly.

He ripped his tail out of the kobold, so fast and rough it would certainly give him a shock. His tail went right to the human. He wrapped him around the waist gripping him until it was painful. He brought the human up to his face breathing hot angry breath in his face. At first he was angry but slowly he grinned. It was an evil twisted grin. "Another pawn and toy. What luck."

He lowered the human to right in front of the kobold. "Here. Fuck him. Fuck him or I'm going to fuck you." He told Ling. He held Thorin with his tail so the kobold could have his way with him.

- Dragon's Lair -

There comes a time in one’s life when they realise they have made an grave error, however most have the comfort of being able to rectify it. Thorin’s grave error would however not be as lenient, more likely to be a pathetic end to his once prosperous prospects. His body went into fight or flight mode as it attempted to turn and skedaddle, his left hand grasping for the shaft of another arrow. However the sheer speed of his foe was extremely unanticipated, especially for something so humongous. The tail attack disarmed the poor ranger of the gift his father gave unto him, however the arrow was quickly poised in his left.

His feet dangled and shook as Thorin squirmed his hips and waist with in the near death grip of the scaled appendage. With immense heft he assaulted the coiled tail with his arrow like a dagger, unfortunately the well-crafted steel tip was like the labium of a mosquito attempting to pierce through the leather armour of a guard. The shaft snapped upon impact and the worthless arrowhead clattered upon the cold earth, leaving a trembling ranger to marvel at the ferocious lord of the cave. Thorin was as pale as pure snow in the southern artic mountains, mentally preparing himself for a bitter demise as vile breath wafted over his horror stricken face. The beast’s words however had Thorin thinking death may have been a better card if it had been dealt.

The struggling heroic wannabe gazed at the kobold looking beast with apprehension, especial with the disproportion phallus propped up between it’s legs. Thorin attempted to reach for his every trusty blade. However the tip was lodge between his ass and powerful tail, angling the handle so that only his gloved tips cold whisper across the worn grip. “Come near me you vile monster and I will alleviate you of all worldly pain” he growled knowing full well his threat was a hollow bluff, but he would not relent to such defilement of his body. His left hand now attempting to jostle the sheath from its current entrapment, his eyes furious as they challenged the self-pleasuring creature.

-Dragon's Lair-

Ling only had a seconds warning about the Dragon's insistence, before finding himself on his back. The kobold yelped as he was flung onto his back, hands pulling away from his member and eyes snapping down to look as the Dragons thick tail plunged into him. Ling's head flung back and he cried out, though not in pain to his surprise and horror. He'd had anything down there, certainly nothing this comparatively large, but his new Kobold body craved both release and its master's touch and it was getting both right now. He scrambled away still, hands clawing at the ground to help move, but the tail kept following and went deeper for the attempt, soon leaving Ling stopped and panting.

Before the dragonkin could start enjoying the treatment however, the tail pulled away, Ling once again yelping at the rough and sudden sensation. After recovering he looked up to see what caused the change, a new man, now wrapped up in his master's grip. That is when Ling practically threw the man before the Kobold and gave the order. The threat of being fucked if he refused stilled the rouge's tongue, though a part of him questioned wouldn't the dragon fuck him anyway later?

Ling was indecisive for a moment, staring at Thorin before his Kobold side won out. A desperate needed release and possible praise from the master, why would he refuse? The Kobold got to his feet, moving over the restrained ranger, forked tongue flicking out as he eyed his prize. Ling lashed out with his claws then, tiny but sharp and not aimed to harm the man, no they just went to work shredding his pants and working the fabric and armour out of the Kobold's way. With enough cleared to expose the man to him, the Kobold's member twitched. He'd never thought like this before the change, but now he just saw exactly what he needed. Ling got into position there, hands gripping Thorin's hips while his feet planted onto the rangers legs to get himself some height. With a low growl the Kobold lined himself up before thrusting forward into the man's ass, ignoring his protests and forcing past the resistance he gave. Ling yipped out in pleasure as he felt the tip of his rod taken in and thus began to thrust eagerly, aiming on his own pleasure and not caring for the man beneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom