Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A night to remember(Azu and Shibby)

Bartiel smiled as she gave the firm but slightly tired cock a few strokes before he let out a soft shudder. As she moved behind him he glanced back as he noticed her exposing her back and he smiles. "Of course, milady," he said. He was beginning to sober, but considering how far they'd gone, he figured that nothing would be effected if they had sex again, as long as he remembered to take her home at the end of the night.

Once her hair was up Bartiel leaned in, softly pressing his lips to the back of her neck and blowing tenderly on her ear as he slowly began to undo the lacing on her dress, teasingly as he grinned. His fingers, while slow, were obviously simply moving methodically rather than clumsily, as they seemed deft. The skin was somewhat hard and calloused from physical training, though he still moved softly as he undid the lacings on her dress, stepping back with a smile.

Julia smiled and closed her eyes when he kissed the back of her neck and began to undo the lacing of her dress. He was moving teasingly slow and she knew it. She grinned a little as his hands worked deftly. It gave her the feeling this was not the first time he had done this.Once he had done them all she let her dress fall to the ground before stepping out of it, clad in only a red lacey bra,

She turned and looked at him and smirked and said "Like what you see?" she asked him.

Bartiel watched her as she let the dress fall, his eyes trailing down as he looked down at her pussy, still swollen and dribbling with cum from before, to before he looked up and chuckled, looking at her red lacey bra. "Did you come to prom expecting to get laid?" he asked playfully, stepping forward as he moved up, pulling one of the cups from her bra down before he leaned in and let his tongue flick up against her nipple, looking up at her.

She grinned and said "No, I just like wearing nice underwear" she said grinning at him. She watched as he stepped forward and pulled one of her breasts out and began to lick at her nipple. She blushed lightly as it hardened with one lick.

Bartiel watched her and happily smiled as he squeezed her breast, looking up at her. "Oh-ho... hard with one lick..." he said, reaching around and undoing the strap from her bra quickly before putting her nipple into his mouth and sucking, beginning to groan softly into the sucking as he reached between her legs and pressed his fingers against her entrance, moving them around a bit as they got wet with the mixture of their juices from the first time they had sex.

Julia blushed and said "I have sensitive breasts" she said as he undid her bra and put her nipple into his mouth and suckled on it. She gasped a little and looked down at him with a light blush marring her features. Her legs tensed up a little as he continued to suckle on it. She bit down on her lower lip and closed her eyes, trying to stop her self from making to much noise, but at the same time, she found her self leaning into him a little, giving him more of her breasts to play with. She felt his fingers rubbing at her sex and she shuddered a little at the feeling. She looked at him and said "Your just one big tease...I bet thats hose you get all the girls, tease them till they cant take anymore then then fuck them silly" she said the blush still marring her face. Her hands seemed to grip his hair lightly, needing something to hold on to as she tensed up when he rubbed against her wet sex.

Bartiel continued to look up at her as her eyes closed and he heard soft sounds escape her mouth. He grinned and licked her nipple, sucking on it before pulling back, letting a soft popping sound escape from his lips before he put them back around her nipple, sucking as he groaned into the hard nub of flesh, feeling her pressing her body against him as her body quiverred. Listening to her, he closed his eyes as she responded, enjoying the feel of hands running through his hair, his own hard cock continuing to throb as he noted the redness on her form. A flush grew visible on his face as skin slickened with sweat, precum dribbling from his cock that still smelled thick of their mixed juices. "I've slept with a small enough number that I can count them on one hand, including you," he said, grinning a bit. True, she actually was only number three, but he'd gained enough experience with number two. Standing up, he let her hold onto his hair as he used one hand to spread the lips of her pussy and let her creampie dribble onto the carpet, leaning in and blowing on her ear, continuing to tease her as one hand fingered her and the other squeezed one breast.

"So, tell me... is it working? Or can I take a little more before I fuck you silly?" he asked playfully, leaning in and pressing his lips very lightly to hers' before he pulled back to look her in the eyes, still not stopping to play with her breast with the hand that rested itself there.

Julia seemed to grin at his response and she watched him stand as his fingers would spread her open, a the cool air on her wetness making her shiver as she felt the last dollop of their mixed cum fall out of her and onto the floor. She felt his fingers continue to tease her womanhood and her breast and she tensed up a little again and looked at him as he spoke once more. She felt his lips on his and she accepted the kiss. She enjoyed it for a few moments before he pulled away to look into her eyes. She looked back into his and said "It's working....". She leaned in a little and whispered "You've got me all worked up again...congratulations" she said smirking.

Back
Top Bottom