Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Thirst For Dragon Blood(Lady Nightshade & Desertpaladin)

He just shrugged and continued to chop wood. It was like he was trying to get on her nerves in truth he did not know. he just was lonely and he was figuring that if she was too... maybe she would not mind. "I am just offering you a way to not be alone... and I don't know or care" he said looking at her "If you want to leave you can, I was just trying to be nice"

Arieana scowled and watched as he went back to chopping up wood. She found it odd that he wanted her company. Even more so that she actualy wanted to spend time with him! Other then her own kind, she had never been with anyone else. The Dragons she killed had all been old. Easy to take down. If they killed to many younger ones their food would run out. It seemed that it was anyway if he was the last Silver Dragon.

"I'm sorry."

What else could she say?

"Why are you doing that? All you're doing is making a becon that theres someone out here."

Besides, she livedout in the woods and caves. Anywhere.

"True but they will not know what if I use this to help border up a cave enterance a bit" he said looking over his shoulder at her 'I don't plan to fully announce myself, I plan on it being very sneaky" he said with a smile as he picked up some of the cut wood 'Well, what have you decided on doing?"

She sighed and thought about it. Either she could be alone, or get to know her enemy better then before. Her clan wouldn't come looking for her. Either she would come back, or she wouldn't and some stayed away for years before returning.

"I'll come with you."

He smiled "Good, here grab some wood, I found a cave a little ways down and I think we can use it for a shelter. Though I will need to do some work on the inside" he said as he carried a lot of the wood all by himself. He was very strong, even in his human form.

Not saying anything, Arelia followed him with some wood in her arms. Her eyes sparkled in the dark as she watched him from behind. He didnt make much sense to her. Certianly, he wasn't just lonley. Maybe he was just trying to lure her out for his own devices? Dragons never wanted to be friends with her kind.

However he tried nothing. He just kept walking until he found a rather large cave. He smiled to her as he then motioned to her to put the wood down as he put some down himself and he cracked his knuckles as he stepped inside. It was large and roomy, a small crack in the wall revealed that there was a smaller chamber beyond, one that would be perfect to build a home in. He changed into dragon form and he opened the home, making it the size of a doorway and he smiled as he changed back.

Back
Top Bottom