Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search Of One Man [Defiant x Temptationist]

I gave a soft, almost nervous smile towards you as you seemed dumbfounded by my offer. Without any words, I began to blush slightly. Letting go of your hand, I gently pushed you towards the corner of the bed, which provided the best view just feet away from the pole; which stood in front of a 2000-gallon aquarium. The salt water wall-unit was crystal clear, and filled with coral and natural ocean-like habitat. It was full of a large array of big and colorful fish. It was a peace and serene backdrop to an unlikely form of art.

As you sat on the edge of the bed, I walked to the side of the fish tank and swiped my fingers over a digital touch-reactive light dimmer. The blinds in the room began to close over the big window walls to the side and front of the bed and couches. The lights in the room lowered; truly setting the mood with darkness and minimal lighting. The only light in the room now were the warm dimly-lit side lamps on the bedside tables and the majestic moonlight of the aquarium.

Walking over to the stereo system stationed next to the corner television, I took the remote in hand and pressed a button. The stereo silently came to light, lighting up in blue before a song began to play. Softly placing the remote back, I took an elastic scrunchy I had lying on the stereo. After tying my hair up, I looked over to you and gave a warm smile. I moved back over to the pole, not bothering to even change the few clothes I had on. My black panties and your over-sized t-shirt. That was all. Still barefoot, I didn't need high heels to pole dance. I just needed myself; my body; and my spirit.

As the music began, the soft piano of the song Do What You Have To Do by Sarah Mclachlan. Without any sort of warning, I placed my hand gently on the pole by my head, and began to move my body around the pole. Moving my standing body around it, I wormed my body to the calm beat of the keys. In one swift and elegant movement, I twirled my body off the ground and onto the spinning pole. Now completely supporting myself with just my arms and my core, I move like an aerial ballerina. Suddenly, I dropped my body (0:47) from the top to the bottom of the pole; catching myself in a curled embrace before hitting the ground. My over-sized shirt fell over my front with the fall. As I spun, I pulled the shirt over my head and let it fall to the ground seamlessly. Right after, I grabbed the scrunchy from my hair and ripped it out (0:50). Tossing it across the room, I let my long, voluminous brown hair to fall over my chest and cover my topless upper body. I pulled my body up from the hunched position (0:53), straightening myself out and reveal the full gravity of my Phoenix tattoo.

Moving to touch ground once again, I pointed my toes and twisted my body (1:11). I used the motion of my leg to push aside the t-shirt off my platform, and arched my back to showcase my physique. Now completely nude, with the exception of my lacy underwear, the plump flesh of my breasts were out in the open. Without breaking character, I remounted the pole and continue to contort my body around it. I continued to spin around it throughout the routine; really losing myself completely in the sad content of the music, and the motion of the dance.

The performance continued for a couple more minutes with the same elegance. Coming to conclude the stunt, the song began to slow as it came to an end. Pulling my body to my legs (3:51), I wrapped my arms around them; holding on to the pole in a deep embrace as I spun softly around it. Head down as I whirled, I sunk myself softly to the ground. On my knees, the song ended and the room fell silent.

My hair fell from from my face as I rose my head to lock eyes on you.

Every move she made was captivating. From the way she tied her hair to the way she dimmed the lights. It was all done with so much elegance and such a smooth fluid like motion to her. Bucky had a hard time taking his eyes from her. He didn't know for a long time what lay in his future when he'd been on the run. Whether it was death or recapture or being captured by SHIELD or whatever they were supposed to be called now. Since they'd officially disbanded they were no longer SHIELD, but there had to be someone pulling strings somewhere, there always was. But he had not expected Penelope.

He'd gone through every scenario that could happen to him, most of them, all of them actually. Ended badly. He'd always just assumed his life would continue on the path he'd been put on for so long. A life of death and blood and pain. But then it hit him. He wasn't exactly off of that path. He was still very much on it and he was falling for Penelope. Fast and hard. He knew it was true and as she moved towards the pole this wasn't about sex. He loved her body and he wanted to be with her but he just wanted to let her show him a different part of herself. But she could be dying. She probably was. The way he body had reacted after being shot, not healing, whatever Mystique had shot her with was working against her. He'd convinced himself of it. So now, he was content, but in the back of his mind he knew he had to do something to save her. Because she was a light on his path now and he would do anything to keep from returning to such darkness.

As she moved his eyes followed every motion like a hawk. His blue eyes unblinking and his back curved as he sat forward. Every move she executed showed something. An emotion. It was beautiful. The dance. It was moving and deep and then she pulled off his shirt and her breasts were just... perfect. He couldn't help himself. He wanted to save, it was clawing at his brain but now as she moved in front of him, in nothing but those black lace panties. He wanted, needed to touch her.

As the dance came to an end, he'd felt as though it had just started but it had been longer than that. Bucky moved easily from the bed and was on his knees in front of her before she could blink. The flesh of his fingers brushed her cheek tenderly as he searched her eyes. “Fuck you're beautiful,” he breathed out then upon his exhale he pressed his lips to hers. This kiss was different than every other they'd shared. This was a different kind of desperate. There was no hands roaming and hips needing more friction. This was him and his need for her to not let Magneto win spilling out. His need for her to not give up.

“I don't know what it's like, to have something inside of you... something you can't control and something you don't want. But whatever that bullet did to you, is doing to you. I wanna be here to help you through it. Help stop if it's killing you and help you adjust to stronger powers if that's what happens,” he said, his hand sliding to cup her jaw, his fingertips pressed lightly into the hair at the nape of her neck.

He wasn't one for words. Hadn't been for a while, though the him from before was. He didn't know what it was, whether it was the sad dance or the music which made him scared part of her was giving up. But he knew he couldn't let her just give up, for any reason.

Before I could move from my position, you were here, kneeling before me. My eyes were big and open, as they searched for answers without your own pupils. Both on our knees now, I didn't a single word. I let the silence pull us closer together. Closing my eyes lightly as your hand came to brush my cheek. My head fused to your hand as they opened again to look at you. My expression softening as your soft words broke the moment of silence. I didn't need my mouth to grin for me to smile; it was all in the delicate way my hazel eyes looked at you that said it all - you had me.

I inhaled your breath as if it was my own; taking in the oxygen like more of an intoxication than a life force. As your lips pushed against mine, I fell harder for you. My mouth melted into yours; creating a sort of connection that sent a wave of heat over my entire body. My heart fluttered in that moment, unable to comprehend the feelings I had developed for you in such a short period of time. When your lips pulled from mine, I was lost in your eyes as you spoke to me; ensuring me your utmost commitment. I felt my core tremble as the hair stuck up on the back of my neck. I was smitten.

I had become more transparent than I ever realized. My total lack of meaning in this world had saturated my interactions with you, and I hadn't even realized it. I was so accustomed to playing a character; to being a fraud and a spy, that I didn't even recognize the truth when it was right in front of me. But then I met you and it all changed - I became completely emotionally immobile; unable to control or suppress any of myself that I had nearly forgotten existed. Trying to convince myself I wasn't miserable in this world for so long had lead to an even bigger void that I could have ever understood.

Here I lay, molting in your arms, face-to-face with the one person who not only could see my void, but potentially fill it; and restore some sense of importance back into a life I had long retired any hope for.

"Bucky..." My voice just a whisper as I heavily exhaled those words from my mouth. Completely losing the layer I had built for resilience, I became overwhelmed. Eyes glossing over as they watered; a single tear fell from the corner of my wide almond eye. The tear made a short stream before it reached the hand that embrace my face. Bringing my own hand to cup your grasp, a new sense of hope washed over me. "... As long as I have you." Voiding any opportunity for you to respond, my lips met yours once again.

He lost himself against her lips. She had him. She would always have him, so long as she wanted him he would be there. And even if she didn't, he knew he'd feel a protectiveness for her which he would never be able to smother. It should scare him. He was not whole. There were so many lapses in his memory and he didn't know who he was yet but she was definite for him. Even if most of her was still a mystery, he'd become so entrapped with her, with them, what he felt around her. He knew she was a definite in his life, now he wished she'd become a constant.

His hand slid from her neck to rest against the back of her skull, fingers threading through thick hair and cradling her head as he deepened the kiss. The bionic arm gave a soft 'whirring' sound as he slipped it around her waist and held her against him. His left hand slid down, fingers tracing her spine before slipping to cup her curvacious ass. His hand shifted to her left cheek and gripped firmly yet gently and lifted them both up, supporting most of her weight against his forearm. His lips never left hers though the kiss came to a halt as he smiled against her lips, the muscles curving up making it hard to continue but he kept them pressed against hers.

He turned from the pole, keeping her head cradled as he walked, stepping slowly across the room and towards the bed, once his knees hit the mattress he slid onto his knees smoothly and his hand slid down from her skull to rest between her shoulder blades as he moved up the bed on his knees then laid her back, lips still against hers as her head came to rest against the pillows and he found himself resting between her legs, her naked chest pressed against his clothed one.

His flesh hand resting against her back slid up again, tangling in her hair and he gave it a gentle yet firm pull, pulling her head back and exposing her neck. His lips were drawn to the taught skin and he couldn't help the quiet groan as he inhaled her scent and his lips brushed against the strong pulse point to her collar bone, giving it a light nip before burying his face against the nape of her neck.

His metal hand slid from her ass, letting her hips lay flat against the bed now as he held her hip for only a moment then he let the cool metal slip under the front of her panties, teasing the flesh just by her right hipbone. “I wanna make you feel good,” he said against her throat. “Can I do that?” He asked, his jeans tighter in the front now as he had her under him, the scent of her filling his heightened scenses.

Feeling your metal arm trail down my backside, I nearly shivered in your arms. As it came to wrap around me, I arched my back, expecting my body to be lifted from the ground. As I felt my weight shift from my responsibility to yours, I instinctively coiled my legs around your waist. Similarly, my arms moved to hold you. One arm curled around the back of your neck, while the other moved under your arm, and around to your back. Gripping the material of your t-shirt, I tugged lightly and smiled, too, against your lips.

I kissed you again, feeling my body lay on the bed, and relaxing as my head hit the pillow. My heart racing now as I rested beneath you. I slowly released my legs from your waist; allowing them to fall to your sides and firming my weight against the bed. When you pulled my hair, shifting my neck to the side, I let out a light, whispered moan. "Bucky-" My eyes melting shut as you buried your head in my neck, my body reacting under you. I pushed my hips up, subconsciously grinding my crotch against your own as you bit down. Feeling the bulge from your erection only sent a wave of ecstasy throughout my body.

My hands crept to the edge of your pants, not yet brave enough to address the restraint that kept me from accessing the only thing I could now think of. Hearing your words; the tremors of your voice against the thin skin that covered my neck, I resisted the urge to shiver right then and there. My fingers crawling under your top, I trailed the tip of my nails over the indents of your defined muscular torso. I responded to your words simply by dragging both set of hands up to your sides, grabbing the edges of your shift, and in a quick motion, swiftly tearing the whole shirt over your head.

Having broken the contact between your lips and my neck momentarily to pull it off, my bright hazel eyes now appeared to be glowing as they looked up at you. Tossing the shirt, without breaking eye contact, it flew somewhere across the room and out of my peripheral vision. Snaking the tip of my tongue over your lush lips, my hot heavy breath beating into a trembling, erotic whisper. "I want you. I need you." My right hand greeted your bionic arm, while my left hand hooked its fingers into the belt. My temperature rising, I could feet the heat of my cheeks against my face.

Her words got rid of any doubt he had the second she spoke them. His metal fingers slid further passed the line of her panties down the soft mound leading to her sex. He was working purely on instinct now. Parts of his body remembering what to do and to move at a slower pace, his fingers dipped, the middle and index fingers slid between her labia and he could feel the small nub which was her clit.

As his fingers moved so had his lips, trailing down along her collarbone, teeth and tongue teasing the skin over the bone. He changed tactics as he moved down her sternum, his teeth giving way to lips and tongue as he found the soft, supple flesh which made the right breast. The same moment his fingers met her clit his mouth found her nipple. He let his tongue flick the nipple while his fingers did the same to her clit.

Her breasts were heavy as his right hand came up to cup the outer side while he mouth continued to lavish the nipple and aureola of her right breast. There was something inside of him which fluttered with excitement having his lips against the fatty flesh which made him think this was something he'd enjoyed before Hydra. He pushed the thoughts away quickly as he glanced up towards her face.

His fingers slid down from the clit, metal fingers not pushing into her but just teasing the soft silk which slid a little easier as the juices of her excitement met his fingers. He chuckled against her skin and he pulled his hand back up, the fingers now slick and spreading those juices up to that small bundle of nerves.

His lips shifted to the left breast, taking his time he tease and taste the nipple, feel the little ridges of the flesh and the small bumps surrounding it. His cock was straining against his pants but it had been so long since he'd actually done anything sexual he was determined to get her off at least once before she could turn any attention on him.

While his fingers found her clit once more he brought his lips back to hers and captured them in a slow, tenacious kiss while his fingers began to move in a slow circular motion while simultaneously shifting in a vertical motion.

As your hand sunk further into my underwear, I stopped breathing momentarily. My breath was cut short as your metal fingers caressed the flesh of my sex. My body moving instinctively, my back arched as you began to roll your fingers over my clit. Regaining control of the air in my lungs, I exhaled deeply; my abdomen jittering as a wave of pure bliss washed over my body.

My right hand, once resting on your bionic arm, gripped just a little tighter before moving up. Trailing my finger tips up your arm, I trickled my nails over each dint of its steel form. Eyes closed as I enjoyed the feeling of your warm lips on the flesh of my neck... then, of my breast. As you moved to take my nipple in your mouth, I trailed my left hand from the edge of your pants to your side. Digging my fingers harder into your skin, I dragged my nails up from your ribs to your right shoulder blade.

Taking another, staggered breath; my exhale was harsher, more vocal. Escaping my lips now was not just the breath sound, but the trembling sound of a soft moan. My thoughts were running at a mile per minute; my mind was but a cluttered mess of different emotions. My eyes glowed brighter now than ever as they opened slightly; simultaneously, my left hand skipped over your shoulder to grip the back of your neck. As your tongue worked its magic over my breast, I tangled my fingers subconsciously in your hair.

My hips moved upwards slightly; grinding against the hand that pleased me. The movement served only one purpose; to counter the teasing that you were subjecting me to. With the rise of my crotch, my motion forced your fingers harder, and deeper into my increasingly wet sex. “This is what you do to me.” Using my grip on your long hair to my advantage, I pulled lightly – the tug moving your head back to look at me. My eyes searching for yours, there was something feral, yet sensual, in the way I looked down towards you.

Meeting my lips to yours, I was eager to kiss you. My fingers abandoned the back of your head; using this opportunity to trail them down your spine and streak my nails back over the edge of your pants. At the same time, my right hand left your arm to meet its counterpane. Instantly grabbing the buckle of your belt with both hands, there was no way to stop me. As if a second nature, I flicked off the buckle with ease, and within seconds, ripped the leather strap right out of the loops.

With a raging arousal, I pushed my lips harder against yours, meanwhile moving with a fiery energy to undo the pants that held you restrained. Taking your bottom lip between my teeth, I moaned against your mouth.

His erection was throbbing, the head slick as it pushed against thick denim and soft cloth of the boxers. Penelope's fluid motions of arching, the way her fingers dug into his skin had him sitting on an edge he'd never been on before. He couldn't remember feeling like this and it was so hard not to just seek out his own release as she ground against his hand. Her words combined with the way his fingers slipped into her had him shifting his hips, craving her to touch him but it had been so long, he wanted to give her release at least once more before she could get her hands on his cock.

A laugh erupted from his throat when the ripped the belt from the loops, which turned into a moan when she took his bottom lip between her teeth. Her motions were pushing him towards loosing his restraint, which was barely there anyway. He pulled his head back, releasing his bottom lip with a drag between her teeth and he gazed down at her then tilted his head to look down at her body underneath his own. He felt a surge of protectiveness over her. She was so fragile looking, soft and curvy compared to his hard muscles.

He slid his fingers from her sex and reached down with both hands to slide her panties down her gorgeous, meaty thighs and licked his lips as he saw the slick, shiny pussy he'd just been teasing. He dropped them to the side when he had them off then reached down and took her wrists in his hands, his slick metal fingers rubbing against the soft skin of her right wrist. “Patience,” he said quietly and leaned down again to press a quick kiss against her lips as he brought her hands over her head and grinned against her lips as he held them against the pillow.

“I'm so close to cumming already if you touch me this could be over much faster than I'd like,” he spoke against her lips then gave her a single, quick peck to the lips before letting go of her wrists and moving his hands to the back of her thighs. He lifted them a little before sliding down easily on the bed and sliding her thighs up his arms to rest against his shoulders.

He wasted no time in burying his face between her legs, his nose pressing against her clit as he drew his tongue along her entrance and up, running along the silky, wet skin from her opening to her clit. He groaned at the taste of her, swallowing what his tongue had lapped up before wrapping his lips around the nub as his metal fingers sought the slick heat of being inside of her once more.

He slipped two thick fingers into her while his lips suckled and his tongue flicked, he dragged his teeth teasingly light over her, lapping at the juices before noisily sucking it into his mouth and pushing his face harder against her while his fingers curled and began moving in and out with a firm thrusting motion.

Hearing your raw laughter only brought a devilish grin to my face. As you pulled back your lips from my own, I moved to your chin. Pecking it quickly, and relentless in my hunger. Immediately afterwards, I dragged the tip of my tongue up from your Adam's apple to the tip of your chin again. Throwing the belt at hand across the room, I didn't so much as flinch as the steel buckle clanged against the pole just feet by my bed. The clashed caused a loud dinging noise, but I wasn't phased.

Moaning through gritted teeth as you looked down at me, it took so much control in myself not to flip you over and force myself upon you without any opportunity for you to restrain me. I wanted you like a dog in heat, yet I didn't. I didn't want to take that power away from you. I saw it in your eyes; the eagerness to please me. It made me only want you more. “Bucky.” I voiced without much purpose. I said your name just to feel the vibrating sound of my voice roll off my tongue. Everything about you, down to the essence of your name on my tongue, ignited something in me I could not explain.

Being inevitably silenced by your single, striking word, I said nothing further. As you brought my hands over my head, it served to strip me of any burning desire to take over. My need for control was perhaps less erotically driven as it was a fail safe to protect myself. But in this moment, all of my subconscious, underlying insecurities seemed to melt away as you pressed your lips against mine. My hands now propped over my head, pressed further into the pillow that hosted it. My fingers buried into the fabric; clenching slightly as you kissed me. As you admitted to your sensitivity and pecked me once more, I couldn't help but smile.

A sexually frustrated groan escaped my lips as you lowered yourself and re-positioned. Allowing you to move me as you pleased, my breaths only became heavier. I looked down at you as you pulled my thighs to your face. My hands instinctively moved to grasp your wrists as your hands gripped onto my legs. “You son... of a bitch.” I sunk my head into the pillow and deeply exhaled; a sort of playful smirk spreading over my lips.

The second your hot tongue touched my sex, I was in total euphoria. “I... can't! Buck...” I moaned out, my mouth widening and my back completely arching in reaction to the sensational waves of pleasure. Letting go of your wrists as you dug in, my fingers grazed over your head. My eyes, once closed, now open and wide; changed from their usual supernatural glow to a deep, complete dilation. The moment my pupils reached maximum dilation, a wave of pleasure washed over me. In a out-of-body, mutational feature that was both uncontrollable and subconscious, a small surge of bliss instantaneously transferred from my body to yours.

As her back arched his hand latched onto her hips and a low chuckle erupted from his throat. His blue eyes looked up her body, unable to see past her curved belly and just the tips of her ample breasts. When the small surge of bliss passed from her body to his he gasped against her sex and his pelvis ground down into the bed. He groaned, his eyes slipping closed as a shiver ran through his spine and the hairs on his arms stood up.

It took a few seconds for him to recover from the sudden sensation he hadn't been expecting and he pushed his face harder into her sex with another moan. He pushed her body almost a foot upwards with how hard he moved forward and sucked her clit into his mouth. His fingers dug into the flesh of her thigh while he sucked and licked at her clit.

Metal fingers continued their assault inside of her. He could hear the squish of the juices as his digits moved just a little faster. He wished the metal was more sensitive so he could feel the slickness and the heat and the way her muscles felt against his fingers.

He lowered his head, catching a quick little sliver of her juices as it slid out on a pull of his fingers before pushing them back into her. “You taste amazing,” he grinned against her and gave the puffy lips of her pussy a quick nip before sliding his right hand centre and began to rub his fingers over her clit in a fast, circular motion while keeping the pads of his finger pressed firmly against the little nub.

Feeling my body slide up the bed, I used it as leverage. It was an opportunity for me to get not only a better grip, but a better look at you. With your head sunk between my legs, it was a pleasing imagery to watch. Looking down at you as you continued to stroke my sex, a moan shuddered as it escaped from my lips. Completely aroused, I became immobile in my efforts to provide in this arrangement. At this moment, I thought of only myself as waves of pleasure beaming from my clit up my body, and down my legs.

My thighs began to clench slightly as the sensation was becoming unbearable. The feeling of your teeth teasing the tender flesh of my inner thigh; it was driving me wild. As it was building and building, my mind was becoming a fuzz. My hands to each side of my waist, my grip tightened onto the sheets eagerly. Trying to speak through moaning huffs, I managed to break out a single word, your name, “James...” I said, without thinking. One eye half closed as I tried to keep my mind in control but was inevitably failing. “There's... something you should know... about me...” Another uncontrollable wave of pleasure raged through me. My thighs began to tremble in your grasp, “Mmmm-ahh!” I groaned out, my head dropping back as I tried not to cum. Each moan that followed was increasing in volume.

Exhaling viciously, all thoughts and concerns in my head completely melting away. “I...” Taking another dramatic breath in, another moan, even louder than the previous. Unable to even formulate any sense of a sentence, my pupils began to dilate and retract several times before they began to transition to a complete darkness. Scelra, iris, and pupil joining to black, my back formed into a sharp arch. One hand freed from his death grip on the sheets, only to grasp the soft flesh that was my breast. I had no ability to focus; not even to warn you of the event (and its result) that was about to occur. “I'm cumming... I'm coming!”

My free hand darted to grab the back of your head as my hips rose with the burst of pleasure. A orgasm of great intensity flooded my system, and subsequently, so did an overwhelming sensation to expel fluid from my sex. “Oh... God... Buck-!” My legs shaking vigorously as the clear liquid ejaculate spurted out of me. Toes pointed, my sensual screams echoed throughout the room. “Y-yesss!” Just like the previous, there was an instant transmission of heightened bliss. Similarly to what washed over me, would be felt also by you. Not only by physical touch, but through a deep emotional connection.

He hummed when she told him there was something he should know about her. At this point, he was sure there was a lot they could learn about each other. A lot which was probably important to know if you're going to have sex with said other. But at this moment he couldn't think of a single thing which would be relevant or important enough to make him want to stop. Her sounds, the way her body moved like fluid over the bed and how his body was reacting to such things... she wasn't outright telling him to stop so anything she thought he should know could wait.

When she grabbed the back of his head and her hips rose he grinned, feeling the clench of her muscles around the metal fingers. He sensed the pressure change at least. He was not expecting the way her orgasm actually erupted. The ejaculate caught him in the face, his mouth open and he got a taste which tasted just as her sex and he shifted, unable to stop the laugh as more of her orgasm hit his chest and let him slick and shiny from the cheek down. “At least you didn't get it in my eye,” he laughed quietly and slowly let his fingers work her sensitive pussy before slipping out and he lifted the metal to his lips and gave them a quick suck before pushing himself over her and pressing a kiss to her lips. His slick chest pressing against hers. “I dunno what that was, but it was fucking hot,” he said against her lips.

He sat up again and pushed his jeans off then kicked them off the edge of the bed, leaving him in only his shorts with did nothing to hide the impressive erection straining against the thin fabric. He licked over his lips as his eyes raked over her body, his whole body was alight with the feeling of her orgasm and he considered it a small miracle he hadn't actually cum in his pants. He set both hands on her thighs and let them stroke over the soft, supple flesh and moved them upwards slowly.

He let his flesh hand touch her sex, feeling how wet she was from the squirting orgasm was amazing then he leaned over her, his hands travelling up her body, ghosting over the flesh of her belly to her breasts before coming back down to hold her hips gently as he continued to gaze over her. “You're so beautiful,” he mumbled, amazed at how she looked.

Knowing full well I had just furiously ejaculated all over you, my flush face burned and even brighter red. One hand clasping onto your shoulder, the over moved to cup the lower half of my face. Shielding my mouth, I was evidently so embarrassed. Feeling guilty, I mumbled through my hand. "I'm so sorry." Seeing your eyes light up, though, changed that. Cracking a smile, I began to chuckle lightly before my hand fell from my face. As you leaned in, I was smiling. Still red, but beaming from ear to ear.

As you drew closer to me, my hand reached up to cusp the back of your neck. I pulled you in as you pressed your lips against smile. Still smiling, I held your mouth to mine and deepened the kiss. When you commented, my smile only grew. My body still trembled beneath you as it recovered from the orgasm. My sex still swollen and wet from the previous moments.

When you called me beautiful, something in my eyes changed. They had already been lightened just in your presence, but now, in this moment, they seemed to sparkle. I moved my body up, pushing my chest against yours and leaving but inches between our faces. Trailing my hand down your flesh arm, I latched on to your wrist and pulled hard. Hoping to tear the balance from your weaker, more vulnerable arm, I used my own strength to flip you over.

In a quick motion, you had fallen to your right aside, and I lay loosely on top of you. I held my hips strategically over your crotch, letting my moist sex lightly grind over your concealed erection. My hair fell over your head as I looked deeply into your eyes. My nose brushed lightly on yours before I whispered. "My name is Fifika. My real name." Smiling, I pressed my lips to yours to give you an intense, deep kiss.

I slowly lowered my body, breaking the kiss and trailing my hands to grasp the edges of your trousers. My head moved down to follow this notion. I kissed your chest, using my teeth to gnaw over your skin. I did the same again lower and lower; on your stomach, then abdomen, then right over your boxers. My fingers curled over the waistband as my mouth greeted the hardened appendage I was so eager to please. Without making too much contact, I exhaled heavily on your crotch. As I releasing the heat of my beating breath, my teeth lightly grazed over your erection. Though, not wanting to tease, I moved back, pulling the underwear down and off of your body.

Without hesitation, I gave that same, gnaw-like kiss on the inside of your thigh, just inches from your manhood. While one hand rested on that same leg, the opposite crept up your other thigh. Gazing over to you, with an arched back and raised ass, there was a seductive, sensual look in my eyes. Starting from the base of your sprung cock, I pressed my calescent tongue onto your flesh. Trailing up the side, I flicked my tongue once over the tip as I reached the top. I had a devilish grin as I gazed at you. I was teasing you, and enjoying it.

The pull on his wrist did surprise but he let his arm fall and felt the push with her body, he was surprised by her strength and didn't put up any resistance against her body flipping him onto his back. A tight tingle spreading in his lower belly with anticipation of what was to come. He had a concept of it. But he couldn't remember details. His gut instincts had been very on cue for what he'd done to her with his mouth so he knew his body remembered something else and it was a pleasant anticipation.

His eyes were still focused on her face as she now leaned over him, his lips parted just a bit as his breath hitched from such a simple touch. He lifted his chin, wanting her lips against his as the warm tingling in his belly spread to a more gentle pleasure. “Fifika,” he said quickly, a light smile playing on his lips then her lips were on his and a gentle, barely there moan erupted from his throat.

Bucky's eyes remained closed for a few minutes after the kiss but he couldn't resist looking down at her as she used her lips and teeth against his skin on her way down. His hand were at his sides, he didn't know what to do with them for now and all he could do was watch, transfixed as she moved then her breath was against him and that was enough to cause a slight tremor to course through him as his blue-grey eyes couldn't tear away from the sight of her so close to his erection and then her teeth were there and he dropped his head back.

“Okay,” he let out a chuckled when he felt her press the same kiss to the inside of his thigh as he had done to her. “I really need to point out, I don't think Hydra brought any sort of comfort in, at all but definitely not the kind of human contact. So I need to say sorry if this is over on my end a lot faster than we both want. Well, me mostly. I'm sure,” he said then realized he'd actually been about to start babbling and swallowed, forcing himself to just focus on the touches and try not to blow his load the next time any part of her actually touch any part of his cock.

He lifted his head again and swallowed again at the sight of her. The way her ass was raised and the look in her eyes then her tongue. A moan, deep and rough erupted from him and he resisted the urge to grab her hair and impale her mouth on him. Just her tongue, so hot and wet had a beg on the tip of his tongue for more.

But he resisted and he met her gaze and a smirk managed to slip onto his lips and he reached out, his metal fingers brushing her cheek then running through her hair. “You're evil and it's only going to get worse, isn't it?” He asked then dropped his hand as his head fell back once more and another laugh past his lips. “Next time, I'm not gonna be so nice and get you there so easily,” he grinned, tilting his head to watch her without lifting it.

Hearing you ramble only made this teasing fiasco all the more entertaining. I loved to hear my men stammer in the face of me. Nervousness never turned me off, only fueled my excitement. Perhaps it was narcissist to like that praise, and that power, but it drove me wild. With your body at my sexual mercy, I had complete control of you in this moment. And you fumbling expressions only made it more enjoyable for me.

Resisting the urge to laugh, I simply smiled, shifting my eyes to gaze at you. I locked my eyes on yours, watching you intently with that same devilish grin as I ran my mouth up from the base of your cock again. This time, only barely touching the tip of my tongue on the soft skin of your shaft. I grazed my teeth ever so gently as I ran up to the tip again. Retracting my teeth, I transitioned to fit the tip of your shaft in my mouth. Though, the anticipated moment of insertion was short lived. Only taking it in my mouth for a briefly second, I pulled it from my plump lips slowly; sucking and pressing my hot tongue hard against the tip before releasing.

Chuckling slightly, as I watched you react and I smiled. "I like to keep my men interested." I smirked. Abandoning the oral fixation I had played with out of entertainment, I skipped my tongue onto your abdomen and trailed it against your skin. It moved at a steady pace into the crooks of your muscles before dragging smoothly over to your neck. As I moved my tongue, I also snaked my body to push my breasts and stomach against your skin. Latching onto the side of your neck, I began to suck on the thin, fragile skin. Moaning light as I did so, my hips urging against yours as my still moist sexe began to grind against your throbbing erection.

Not wanting to chew too hard, I remembered we had an event to attend later that day, and that a teenage hickey was probably not the classiest way to introduce a long-lost friend into an already-biased superhero community. Still, I was sprawled out on you like an animal in heat. I was hot for you unlike anything I had experienced. I wanted you, but I wanted to enjoy you, nice and slowly.

Every movement sent different sensations through his body. Each time he shifted an ankle or his shoulder, it was like every inch of his skin was suddenly hyper sensitive and he only craved more. The intensity of how much he was feeling from the way she was touching his erection was mind boggling. And every time he prepared for something more from what she was doing she'd pull back and he have to let out a trembling breath he was preparing to hold.

His noises were husky breathes, deep groans and little huffs of breath escaping his lips. “I have no intention of loosing interest,” he breathed out as he seemed to relax when her mouth was away from his cock. He was enjoying it, but he was nervous of pushing into her mouth and doing something wrong and ruining the whole thing. His hands both moved to her sides as she was climbing back up his body and he watched her until her lips were at his neck and he tilted his head, allowing easier access to more skin.

A groan erupted from his throat as her hips urged against his own while her lips sent bolts of hot pleasure through his body. “Oh Christ,” he groaned, chomping down on his lower lip as she ground against him. Her moist sex against his throbbing cock pulling the breath from his lungs and it was on he could do as he laid his head back, his fingers digging into the flesh of her hips while his stayed miraculously still. “I...” he shivered and let out a gasp as he shifted his hips up against her. “Fuck I need to be inside of you,” he breathed out and tightened his grip against her hips as he flipped them easily and lifted his head, pulling his skin from her lips.

He gaze down at her and rolled his hips slowly, moaning as his erection slid between the moist lips of her sex and against her clit. He moved his lips to capture her mouth in a heated kiss as he reached between them to push the head of his cock against her entrance. His lips faltered against hers as he felt the beginning of just how pleasurable sex was and he was hit with an onslaught of memories, different positions and sounds and without letting them deter him he moved both hands to the underside of her thighs and lifted her legs, pulling her knees to rest over his shoulders as he bent her, his lips still pressed to hers.

Both hands found purchase found purchase on either side of Fifka's head as he slowly sank into her body. “Oh fuck,” he breathed into her mouth and had to stop to adjust to how it felt being surrounded by her moist, tight head. “You feel so fucking wonderful,” he said quietly and gazed down at her. His metal hand remained on the pillow as his flesh hand moved to rest against her knee as he turned his head and pressed a kiss to the inside of her knee before he kissed her lips again. Humming against her lips he smiled a bit. “I wanna fuck you into the mattress,” he said with a smirk, pulling his hips back a little before sinking balls deep into her again.

Before I had a chance to do anything further, I felt your hands grab at my hips and flip me right over. I let out a yelp-mixed laugh as I was tossed back over; having not expected you to take control so suddenly. My amused smile grew desperate as your cock spread my vulva and ground against me. Once your lips was on mine, I was hooked to you. My hands came up to grab each side of your face. With your hair entwined with my fingers, I held your lips to mine as I moaned into your mouth. My hands loosened for only one thing, to allow you to move me as you wished. At this point, I was yours; wholly and completely.

"Oh God, Bucky...!" A deep, prolonged moan ruptured from my throat as you moved my hips closer to you and mounted my knees over your shoulders. When you folded me like a rag doll, my flexible and voluptuous body was all too eager to comply with your positioning. I felt a shiver wash over my body. This was a surreal moment; and my body quivered slightly in anticipation to what was about to come neck.

My hands dropped from your face to instinctively grasp onto your upper arms. Fingers instantly dipping into the skin of your flesh arm, I clamped my opposite hand around your metal bicep. Mouth open as I looked up at your masculine physique, I was so turned on I couldn't even think straight. All I could do was look at you with wanting eyes as I breathed heavily. "I want you so bad..." I wanted you in me. "Uhg!" My head sunk back as you lowered your hips down onto me.

Having been on the run and in the business I was in, I was not normally intimate with other people. It had been years since I had last exercised this appendage and it nearly felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. There was an sharp bolt of pain as you first pushed yourself into me. "Dumnezeule!" Oh my God! I muttered, breathless, in my native Romanian tongue. It was a sort of knee-jerk language reaction to such an intense sensation in my body. I was so tight from inactivity, it seemed that I had closed all up. Though, at this point, I was so aroused that my lubrication alone was suffice; allowing you to slip right in.

"Ești atât de adânc; you're so deep... inside of me." I groaned, feeling your cock pierce to the very back of my walls. Grabbing the meaty flesh of your thighs with both of my hands, I ran my nails all the way around them. "Yes~ fuck me." My hot breath beat against your lips with every heavy exhale. My eyes locked on yours, I asserted to you. "Fuck me until I split in two."

The way her slick heat clenched around his cock, like every inch was perfectly fit inside of her. Her hands grabbing at the flesh of his thighs and her nails raking on the skin spurred him into action as he reached back, holding himself up using muscle alone he grabbed both her wrists and moved them above her head. “I plan on it,” he smirked down at her words as he shifted his hands, his metal fingers wrapping around both her wrists and held them against the pillow over her head, firm but not enough to hurt her.

He drew his hips back, the head of his cock sitting at the edge of her entrance before pushing back in, the pace brutally, teasingly slow. “Should've been a little nicer with your mouth, huh?” he grinned and leaned down, nipping at her lower lip as he fucked her deep and slow. He bit down gently on her lip before moving his lips to brush along her jaw, dragging teeth against her smooth skin then pressing a single kiss to the spot just behind her ear before nibbling at her earlobe.

“Your pussy is so fucking tight. Still wet from my mouth and getting wetter for my cock,” he groaned against her ear, the sound of her slick as he moved slowly within her, his metal fingers not moving an inch as he continued to hold her hands wrists firm.

He lifted his head again, gazing down at her as he continued to move, feeling the way her muscles yielded and stretched around his thick erection. His flesh hand slid up her leg, cupping her knee for a moment before he sat up, his fingers released her wrists as dragged along her arm as he looked down at her, her stretching out as he moved so her calves were on his shoulders know stared down at her, licking over his lower lip, cock still buried inside of her.

“Fuck you are so beautiful,” he turned his head, pressing a quick kiss against her calf as his hands rubbed over her thighs then slipped around the back of her legs and under her back. Bucky lifted her easily, letting her legs slip off his shoulders as he pulled her flush agaist him, his ankles crossing behind him as he leveraged himself and his hands dropped to grip her ass.

“Put your arms around me,” he instructed, massaging her ass, fingers digging into the supple flesh as he held her up then drew his hips back and snapped forward quickly. The pace was immediately set fast and hard. His cock driving deep, balls slapping against her beautiful skin as he held her.

With my hands above my head, gripped in the strength of your bionic hand, I looked at you with a sort of sexual ferocity that I hadn't felt in years. My mouth opening as you pulled your controlled hips back, and rested your hard cock against me. A sudden body-wide shiver overcame me as I looked up at you. With my jaw dropped, I couldn't help but dip my eyes lower, to the sight of your slow hips; just barely penetrating your manhood into me. I let out an aggressive, huffing chuckle as you taunted me. "I should have sucked you hard until you blew your load all over my face." There was a wickedness in the tone of my voice, and in the slight grin that grew on my needy lips.

As your mouth came down against my own, I reciprocated in sexual desire. I pushed my tongue into your mouth, pushing my head forward in hormonal desperation as you continued to move in and out of me; slowly and deeply. "You're going to make me come, again." My head rolled back and I gave a breathy exhale. Moaning out as your mouth following my jaw, and then my ear. Hearing your foul words only made me wetter. I arched my back instinctively, pushing my hips forward as you moved at such an aggravating yet sensually slow speed. "Fuck."

Soon, though, my frustration was met with a sudden change in process. Feeling your body shift, I did not move or restrict any sort of control you had. In other circumstances, I would have perhaps fought to regain control; but that obsessive-compulsive desire in me seemed to melt away when I was in your arms. I wanted you to control me; to have all of me. Even if that meant retiring any habitual need for control. For once, I felt I could let go completely. This wasn't a performance. This was just me, and you; sharing a passion we had most likely both forgotten about. "James, I want you to do whatever you want with me."

As your strong arms hauled me up and off the bed, there was a flash of surprise on my expression as I ended up in the air. With our bodies both in a up-right position, I did not hesitate you follow your ever move, and your every command. The moment those words left your mouth, my arms curled around your neck. In fact, my body had already motioned me to do so, even before you had uttered the order.

I groaned out suddenly as you drew your hips back and slammed against me. "Oh, Bucky!" Your name erupted from my tongue as if I was about to explode. "Yes! Ahhh-!" I whipped my head back, my hair flailing behind me with both the motion of my reaction and with your hard pace. Grasping onto the back of your head, my nails dug into the flesh of your neck. My fingers were entwined with the long dark hair that graced your head. Subconsciously, I clenched my vaginal muscles, the sensation of your cock driving into me so fast and so hard deemed overwhelming. My toes pointed as my sex seemed to tighten. I felt my orgasm building yet again. My moaning was not only increasing in volume, but also in intensity.

Snapping my attention back to you, I grabbed your face in both my hands and plunged my lips against yours. "Mmmmm-" I groaned right into your mouth - with no attempt to control it as I worked on your mouth. Leaning my head back slightly, I pulled at the soft flesh of your lower lip, brushing my teeth against it as I released it. I immediately licked your lips with the very tip of my tongue; trailing it up to graze your nose as I looked right into your deep blue eyes. Keeping my lips just lightly against yours, I breathed heavy hot breaths into you as I moaned out. "Oh Buck-..." My legs trembled in your grasp. I was consumed by you.

Every moan was like words of encouragement, spurring him to continue just he was. Each touch from her lips and her fingers left a trail of tingling heat, his body craving more of it. Every sensation was intense, almost numbing with how alert and receptive to stimulation his body was becoming.

His metal hand shifted, moving across her ass to take the full weight of her body as his flesh hand moved up, coming to rest against her throat as they breathed into each other's mouths. His eyes becoming locked on hers when he looked into her eyes. His fingers rested against the skin of her throat, not yet applying any amount of pressure, simply feeling the way her pulse and breath moved under her skin.

“If you ever want my load over your face all you have to do is ask,” he said with a smirk, his voice strained with a light grunt to his words as his hips continued moving, holding a steady pace. His knees spread a little more, giving him more balance as his fingers tightened a little around her throat, his eyes still boring into hers.

He pushed her head back, breaking the contact from their lips as he lowered his head, curving his back. His mouth easily found what it was seeking and the supple fat of her breast hit his smooth jaw and his lips wrapped around one of her nipples. His tongue lavished the small nub with aggressive licking motions while his teeth dug into the areola. A low groan erupted from his throat against the soft flesh in his mouth before he bit down, not near enough pressure to break skin but enough to leave a mark.

His lips then trailed across her chest to give the other breast the same treatment. “Speaking of my load,” he said, his lips ghosting over the darkened skin around her nipple. “Where do you want this one to go?” He asked then proceeded to twirl his tongue around the little bud before sucking it into his mouth while his metal fingers dug into the flesh of her ass and he leaned forward so her shoulder blades and head rested against the bed but continued holding her up. His fingers slid down from her throat and nestled between them, his thumb finding her clit and flicking it as he continued fucking her, now against the bed again.

I grabbed the wrist of the hand that wrapped around my neck. It was instinctive, but also practically. It gave me leverage to hold on to you. "If you squeeze me a little harder..." I huffed under the grasp of your hand; referring solely to the grip you had on my neck. "... you can deliver your... fuck-!" I stopped in my sentences, my eyes closing as I let out a breathless moan, "Your fucking load anywhere you want!" Using my strength to combat your grip, I closed the small gap between our faces and used just the very tip of my tongue to lick your lips; from bottom to top. If there was anything that got me going, it was when a man wrapped his fingers around my neck and choked me. "Mmmmm." I grunted out, shamelessly, as your cock drove steadily into me over and over again.

Before your hand could escape me, I slid my fingers from around your wrist to your fingers around my neck and pulled on just one. Peeling your index finger, I shifted it over my bottom lip and sunk my head down. I opened my mouth to insert your finger over my hot tongue; sucking the flesh of your digit as I stared right into your blue orbs. It only lasted a short moment before you pushed my head back, and I happily fell into submission to your demands. "Oh, Buck..." I nearly melted as your teeth dug into my soft breasts. Taking a deep breath, I tried not to lose my mind in that very moment. I exhaled deeply; a motion that let out a loud breathy moan. I grabbed for the hair at the back of your head; using my squeezing hands to lightly tug at it to show my increasing sexual support.

With both hands coming to grasp at the back of your head, they only remained there, desperately, for a few moments before I heard your words. If words could make me cum, it would certainly be those. Biting the corner of my lip, I dragged my hands around your neck and squeezed your collar on either side. "Fuck." I contemplated - the choice almost too much to bear in the heat of the moment. It only took me a short second to decide that I didn't care. In fact, I didn't want to choose at all. "Wherever. You. Want it." There was a finality in my tone - one that gave you complete freedom and control.

As your hips shifted and our bodies moved, I now found myself laying back against the best again - with absolutely no complaints. As my hips remained elevated, I found your manhood to plunge deeper into my sex; grinding at this angle over my swollen g-spot. "Ohhh~!" My voice and moan trembled like the chirp of a lamb. Feeling your finger play with my clit, my legs wrapped slightly tighter around your waist as a sort of knee-jerk reaction. As if to keep myself together, my right arm rose to touch the wall just over my head.

"Bucky!" My opposite, left hand shot up to your wrist, almost as if I was going to prevent you from stimulating my clitoris. My grab turned into a death grip; my nails piercing your skin and even leaving marks. "If you do that... I'm- I'm going to cum. Ahhhh!" Yes, that was just the spot. My back arched steeply and my head sunk into the pillow below me. In a fueled bought of energy, my right hand abandoned the wall and ripped the pillow from right under my head. I launched it across the room suddenly, unable to control my pumping adrenaline as my body began to wage orgasmic war against me.

"James Buchanan Barnes!" I shouted, almost as if I was scolding you. I was coming, that much was evident in the feral, frenzy look in my eyes as my jaw drooped agape and my mouth began to salivate. My legs started to quiver and my free hand moved to hold your abdomen. "Yes!" The orgasm erupted within me, sending an enormous burst of pleasure from my womanhood and outwards. My toes instantly curled as I cried out in total complete arousal. "Bucky!" My voice fluttered as my words were reduced to asthmatic whispers; "Bucky, bucky, bucky...Mmmm, yes." I could barely breathe.

Back
Top Bottom