Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mom has needs (with MellowYellow)

Something told him that this certainly would not be a one time thing... and by now Nick was quite okay with that. His mother, tight as she was, made for an exquisite fuck. And as it stood she already managed to hold his interest far more than those at his school. His own moans, loud enough to echo throughout the house, were a clear testament to his enjoyment.

Damnit all, he was as hooked on her as she was on him.

The walls of Vanessa's pussy embraced his cock all the tighter, and he spurred himself to keep pushing as his mother was stuck in a miasma of lust. Those last two inches fit in fully, and it seemed every available millimeter of Vanessa's pussy was crammed with cock like a vacuum seal. "Mnf... fuck yeah... gonna cum soon mom..." he breathed out, the words tingling into the side of her neck. "Question is, you want me to cum inside or outside?"

Against all odds, through some natural magic of his dick, Vanessa found herself able to take every inch of Nick. Gasping as the entirety of his cock filled her, Vanessa found herself unable to lift herself off. The tightness of her vagina held Nick's cock like a vice. So in order to maintain the pleasure, Vanessa began to move her hips around to work her body all over his giant monster of a dick.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!" She screamed as she came. Just the shear volume of his cock had made her cum hard. Her whole body felt as if there was an electric current pulsating through her.

She heard him say he would soon cum, but her pussy was holding his dick too tightly for her to get off. She tried to, but her pussy held onto his cock as if it was a bar of gold. Resolving herself to her fate, she braced herself for the torrent of cum her was bound to unleash upon her.

No response? Well with Vanessa as tight as she was, he supposed he wasn't pulling out easily anyway. This whole scene reminded him vaguely of two dogs going at it, and then getting stuck together for a bit afterwards. He would laugh, if his mouth wasn't too busy groaning from the walls of Vanessa's pussy milking him with all their might.

The grip on her two heavy breasts tightened, Nick's hot breath cascading over Vanessa's back before he unleashed his thick torrent of cum- the scale seemed quite in proportion with his huge shaft, several hot jets of white goo blasting her interior and then steadily being forced down her stuffed pussy. Nick let out a shuddering sigh and proceeded to lay back against the sofa, eyes half closed. "Damn... just fucked my own mother and came inside..."

After some seconds spent catching his breath, he shrugged and added "Ah fuck it, it was awesome."

Vanessa knew it was coming. Like the calm before a storm. Suddenly she felt Nick's grasp on her large tits grow tighter, his breath caught and she knew he was about to unleash. Not a moment later, she felt the flood of his baby batter enter her body. It felt as if she'd been flooded with a garden hose worth of cum as her son pumped her with more and more of his sticky seed.

The red headed milf moaned and gasped, cumming again as the torrent finally began to cease. She then realized her mistake. She wasn't on the pill. she and her husband fucked so rarely that they always used condoms. So her son had just flooded her unprotected womb with a giant amount of cum.

"Oh shit oh shit." she moaned. Trying to get off his dick, she found her pussy still holding him too tightly for her to extract herself. "oh god. I just let you cum inside of me, and I'm not on the pill. " But the worry in her mind was battling with another part of her. The part that had experienced mind blowing orgasms thanks to her son's giant dick. That side of her was beginning to win out over the other. She turned around to look at her son, his dick still lodged within her. With a lustily look in her eyes, she kissed him with ragged breath, moaning as she did.

"Mm... wha? You say something?" Nick replied, eyes closed in a content pleasure. Before he could say a word, he felt his lips being eagerly met with Vanessa's own, a muffled growl echoing down into her throat. Ah hell, whatever she was talking about probably didn't matter in the long run. What truly did matter, as far as Nick cared to tell at least, was that he had just had the best damn sex of his life. And by the sound of things, so had Vanessa.

It was a bit of a struggle to will himself to soften, particularly as he could go so frequently without pause on a normal day, but soon he was able to start steadily prying his cock out, the thick pillar of man meat smeared with his own goo. "Whoof... tell you what," Nick said, a wry smile forming on his handsome face. "You stop sneaking around, acting all jumpy, and I'll fuck you whenever you want. Sounds like you really need this dick."

Vanessa was too distracted kissing her own son to repeat what she'd said about being unprotected. A part of her didn't even care. She just wanted to keep fucking her son all day and all night. His cock and hands upon her body were far and away the most amazing and pleasurable things she'd ever experienced in her whole life. On a scale of one through then, his father was a two and he was a perfect ten. Beyond compare, a sexual god.

"oh god!!!" She moaned as he finally managed to extract his now flaccid, but still massive, dick from her pussy. "That thing is so fucking huge. How do those young girls take it? I feel like I'm broken in half after that."

She feel down on the floor. Her legs lacking the strength to move after the fucking she had just received. "Thanks dear." Vanessa replied, exhausted. "Can you carry me to the bathroom. I could use a shower, but my legs won't work. You fucked me straight out of energy."

The heat of the act had been quite something, but while his mother seemed shocked and fucked silly it seemed Nick was barely winded. Well, he was a star athlete after all. "The high school girls? Usually takes a few different sessions to get them to fit fully... kinda shocked that you took it in one go, but I guess that's the difference between a woman and a teenage girl."

At her request Nick lazily fixed his fly up and stood erect, taking just a moment to gain his balance before he tossed his mother onto his muscular shoulder- like a caveman bringing fresh game back to his cave. "You got it," Nick said. It didn't take him long to reach the bathroom, and he was equally quick in propping Vanessa's naked body up against the tiled wall of the shower. "Mm... I really hope you can handle a second round tonight," Nick said in a low and sensual tone, taking just a moment before leaning in and roughly kissing his mothers sweet full lips once more.

He could really get hooked on her divine body...

"So tell me which do you like more?" Vanessa asked as she was carried up the stairs. "A curvy and voluptuous woman's body? Or a tiny, petite, flat chested girl who can't even take your whole cock? seems pretty obvious to me. Women are always better. Not to mention more experienced. I bet those girls never even gave your balls any attention. I'l have to suck on them to show you what a real woman can do."

When she reached the shower, Vanessa found her legs to still be weak thanks to the shaking that had exhausted her strength. "Can you do me a favor dear, and shower me off?" Vanessa requested from Nick. "I don't know if I can take that monster in my pussy again. at least not tonight. But I'll tell you what, if you're interested you can fuck me up the ass tonight. I can almost guarantee none of those girls offered their to you."

Vanessa returned his kiss with a moan. Her arms locking around his neck as she pulled herself flush against his muscular chest. She could really get use to having her sex god of a son pounding her...

"Whoa, seriously?" he asked in shock, clearly pleased at the offer. He had wanted to try anal with a girl for some time now, but as Vanessa had guessed none of his previous partner had so much as considered it. Now his hot-ass mother was offering it right up to him on a silver platter! Nick grinned "Really? I mean, I would totally be up for slamming your ass! Though, I didn't think you'd be able to take it with how tight your pussy was."

Nick peeled his t-shirt off to fully reveal his muscular upper body. Soon enough he had started up the hot spray of water from the shower, one hand grabbing a bar of soap. Soon he was lathering up her body, paying particular care to soaping up her heavy rack.

Vanessa sighed. She'd clearly created a monster. There was no doubt in her mind that her son was becoming addicted to her voluptuous milf body. But while she did mind, she also didn't at the same time. He was too good in the sack to ignore. There would be no turning back at this point. She had come too far, and he'd already cum inside. So she might as well enjoy herself.

"Sure. My ass is yours." She replied as he began to lather up her body. "But under a couple of conditions. First, you don't forget to fuck my pussy later. Second, you need to suck on my titties for a little while. But you can butt fuck me as much as you want. Who am I to say no to a cock like that. you're practically a greek god."

As he rubbed her body, she thought about the seed inside of her womb. Wondering if she would indeed be carrying her own son's child soon.

"Heh. Were you always such a flatterer, or have I just not noticed?" Nick asked. All the same he would not say no to an offer like that, certainly not with a partner so fantastic at his fingertips. "You got it. Fuck your pussy later, give your tits a suck... I'm no amateur to this kind of thing. But being called a Greek God, well that is something all too new... I like the sound of that," he boasted.

It wasn't hard to tell that he had a fondness for getting his ego stroked. For now though he focused more of his attention on his mother. After the last sputters of cum were spirited down the drain he grabbed a towel in one hand and turned off the spray of water in the other. "Wanna take a break and then fuck after?" he suggested, taking the time to hand the towel over to his soaked mother. She looked even better when her toned skin was glistening wet.

she moaned as his hands worshiped her body. "I wouldn't really consider myself a flatterer." She replied with a moan. "But you are very excellently endowed and very muscular. So I would say that my statement was more factual than anything. but don't let it go to your head. Just because you have the best cock I've ever seen doesn't mean you can get complacent. I expect a lot more than just a good fucking. I expect you to really go to town all over my body, and a few nice words wouldn't hurt."

"a break sounds great." She said as he toweled off her naked body. Grabbing another towel, she wrapped it around her hair. "I'll let you pick since I'm basically using you for my own personal satisfaction. So what would you like to do?"

"My my, how romantic," Nick replied sarcastically. He slipped his shirt back on and spent moments toying with the hem, making sure it was properly adjusted before his attention met his mothers partially clad body. If he'd be rounding off the day by assfucking his mother, he supposed it made sense to plan ahead a bit. Fortunately he did have some lubricant in his room, but with a cock his size he supposed a little something else was needed.

His strong arm laced about his mother's waist, pulling her still slightly damp frame close to his side. "Maybe we could grab some beer or wine, get comfy and watch a bit of TV... then after we're a little liquored up, we can see about squeezing my dick in that magnificent ass of yours?" Nick suggested.

Vanessa went back to her room and gathered some clothes. Putting on a lace pair of panties a matching bra and then grabbing a silk robe, she went back to her son. she gave him a kiss and then smiled at him. eager to please the man who so pleased her.

"wine for me please." she commented. "tv sounds fine , I don't really care." what she didn't tell him was that she planned on sitting in his lap. to rest her tight and firm ass cheeks against his cock if only to keep him in a nearly constant state of arousal before he finally butt fucked her. "you'll fuck my ass when I say you can. You'll need a lot of lube. But let's go watch tv and you can try and pressure me some more."

On the way out toward the living room Nick had made a quick detour over to his room to grab his lube bottle. He had no notion of where they'd be fucking, but he didn't want to have to go through the bullshit of running off to grab the bottle when he was hard and raring to go. After setting the bottle of clear goo atop the coffee table he had made his way to the kitchen, and rummaged until he had a chilled bottle of beer in one hand and a full glass of crimson wine in the other.

The beer bottle rested in Nick's right hand, and he had decided to place the wine glass beside the bottle of lubricant as a reminder to what Vanessa had promised him. She said anal, and by god he was getting anal tonight. Once the noise of footsteps hit his ear Nick glanced over his shoulder and shot his mother a wicked smile. "My my... how do you manage to look so sexy in everything you wear?" Nick asked.

Vanessa pushed him onto the couch and then sat on his lap. Letting her firm ass cheeks rub his cock as she settled herself into her seat. "Thank you so much dear." She said. "I try." She looked over at the wine next to the lube and laughed. My he was a eager one wasn't he.

Vanessa sipped at her wine while she watched tv. Occasionally wiggling her ass on his lap to arouse him. She really shouldn't be enjoying this. He was her son after all. But there was just something so right about sitting on her son's lap before he was going to fuck her ass later. "Have you talked to your bother recently?" She casually asked, thinking about how her other son had a big dick too. "Is he planning on coming home anytime soon?"

"Mf..." Nick had not expected that, his mother's fine rear getting comfy on his lap. Then again he supposed he should have expected his mother to be a cocktease. He was already as attached to her as she was to him, and no doubt Vanessa knew she could toy with him in this fashion. She had far more confidence than the lovers he'd had who were his own age.

The question left him pondering, and he slowly tapped two fingers on the glass neck of his beer bottle. His brother... something told Nick he already knew why Vanessa was so interested. "Well, he does have a break coming up soon. Said he was going to swing on by... way he tells it, he's in good with some of his female lecturers, so things are sailing smoothly for him." At that point Nick gave a teasing smirk "Why? You wanna see his cock too?"

Vanessa sat comfortably on her son's lap. Enjoying the feeling of his dick pressing up against her ass cheeks as she sipped her wine. But she never stopped shaking her ass on him. She enjoyed hearing the subtle moans and growls escape his lips.

Vanessa wanted to be coy. But there was no use. "The thought might have crossed my mind. You did say he had a huge dick like you after all." She commented. "But it sounds like you're jealous. Are you? You do know.....that I have three holes. So if he was to say...be interested, we could definitely arrange to accommodate everyone."

"I wouldn't say jealous, just surprised. Not that I'd be against the idea, so long as our balls don't touch and we don't cross swords or anything like that," Nick replied. It would hardly be the strangest thing about that situation, of course, but Nick supposed he should at least try to hold onto some kind of principals. Assfucking his mother was one thing, but he doubted he'd be in a hurry to get gay with his brother.

Nick took a few long gulps of his beer, letting the chilled liquid roll down his throat. After sighing in relief he set the glass bottle on the low table beside the couch. His other hand abruptly reached up and got to groping at the underside of Vanessa's right breast. "Lucky for you, I love pleasing you. If you can convince him then I'll be all for it."

Vanessa sighed. So was worried that it would be difficult. But Nick seemed to be taking it all in stride. So she relaxed and went back to her wine. Suddenly finding her body being groped by her son, she moaned and arched her back against him.

"My aren't you a horny one." she moaned. "is there anything else you want to do with......mommy.....besides butt fuck her? Would you like a tit job? Foot job? Name it and as long as it's reasonable, I'll do it for you."

The suggestions left him humming for a moment, the concepts being mulled over in his head. Nice images, and if any woman had the skill to bring them to life then it was certainly Vanessa. "Feet aren't really my thing, no offense... but a titfuck, well I've wanted to try those out for some time. Of course, nobody else I've been with has had the rack to manage it, until I got to hook up with your fine self and your huge breasts."

Indeed, he had often fantasized about the idea, but with just how huge his dick was... well he had previously resigned it to being little more than a fantasy. He downed the last of his beer and placed the empty bottle on the floor. "We could warm up with that, and then work on stretching your ass out, if you think you can handle it..."

"Are all those sluts so flat chested?" Vanessa asked as her ass ground against his ample manhood. "That's why sometimes you just need a mother's touch. Especially when the son has a giant fucking huge dick that just makes a mother cum when she even thinks about it!!"

"Sure. I'm more than happy to do that. How about you carry me upstairs and then tit fuck me. After that, you can take my ass. I'll let you do whatever position you want. " She wiggled her ass some more and rubbed her exposed tummy, thinking of a baby potentially being inside of it. "What are you waiting for stud? Ass fuck you mother."

One thing was for sure, his pants had just gotten a whole hell of a lot tighter. How could he hold himself back, when a godly ass was grinding nicely into his lap? In one hand Nick gripped the bottle of lube while the other was used to hold Vanessa close to his powerful frame, followed soon after by him carrying her upstairs.

Ultimately he decided to go for her double bed- had much more space, and would sent a much more powerful message. Once more he tossed Vanessa onto the bed and quickly tossed his shirt. His trousers, now painfully tight, were discarded in a flash and kicked across the room in one swift motion. Nick took a seat with his tremendous pecker standing erect, veins visible along the great length. "I simply won't be able to get to sleep if I don't bust a nut on your face and up your ass."

Vanessa felt herself be rushed up the stairs as her over eager son took her to her own bedroom and stripped himself. She stood up and got off the bed. "uh uh dear." she said as she went and stood near him. "good things come to those who wait. time for a little show."

Vanessa turned around and then began to dance very sensually. She pressed her ample ass to his cock and began to crouch and work her pantied bottom up and down. Turning around, she took off the niht gown and winked. Letting it drop to the floor, she sat on his lap and worked his dick once more, before looking behind with a lusty clance and removing her bra. Standing up, Vanessa turned around and then crouched in front of his dick. Taking his cock, she spat on it and then pressed it between her full tits and squeezed them together. "Is this what you want?"

Another bout of teasing? His mother was some manner of sadist, and it had him almost worried about the kind of relationship he had ventured into. Still, no backing out now... and Nick had to admit, his eyes eagerly drank in the sight of Vanessa's sensual motions, swayng to some unheard music.

Once she was before him, her tits embracing his heavy shaft in a fashion that had his pulse racing. "Damn..." he murmured, his mouth going dry from the sensations "You know it is," he replied in a low purr. Nick closed his eyes, his breath hitching and growing rougher while her mounds maintained steady motions that rubbed up and down his monster dick. "Feels.... feels even better than I thought it would..."

Back
Top Bottom