Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Reizo

RE: An unlikely pair - Me and Reizo

Riley grinned when he confirmed and he nodded, "Sure thing! I won't mind it one bit~" he replied as he finished up his meal and soon enough he easily paid for their meal. He thanked him once more but he did pout though when he mentioned about his method of hunting, "W-Well sorry, my brothers don't really have time to teach me since I used to just be cooped up at home." he grumbled as he followed him out, "So how to do you hunt anyways?" he asked Damien, pondering if his ways were more effective than his.

Damien stopped for a moment as he questioned him but he kept walking slowly. "Well.." He thought about telling him but figured it would only complicate things. "I suppose I just ... Trained different..." He said. "When we were trained in my profession... we were told that every fight is life or death.. if you die, well.. obviously you didn't care about your life enough. We trained and died a lot. Out of my group, only 8 of the 22 that came in made it out alive and without permanent injuries. 8 of us died, the rest well... they are disabled somehow." he paused. "I'd be up for teaching you... but there are things you don't know about me and it's going to stay that way... " he said softly.

Riley listened and he wondered about his words. Damien sounded even more mysterious now somehow. What did he meant by that? He bit his lower lip and pondered on what kind of hunter clan that would go through such aggressive training that dead seemed to be a normal thing? The human closed his eyes and shook his head a little, "Sure, if it means to have a stronger ground against a vampire then I would take it." he said, looking up at Damien, although he knew he would try and pry and see if he could find out more about this guy.

Damien took him back to his house and down to a training area. This area had several training dummies all over it, mostly ones that looked clawed up and broken. "Well, first off... we find out what weapon you're good with... " He said. "It needs to flow from you... like a natural extention of your arm or foot... or in my case.. fingers." He said. He put on a glove and flexed his hand and large claws extended from the tips. "Natural..." he said. He pointed to a wall with all kinds. "Once you learn your weapon, then you learn the tactics. If you're up against a vampire, never let them get behind you, and never look them directly in the eyes.. they will charm you. And you better take notes." He said. He was avoiding talking anything about werewolves or shifters, funny enough. He covered quite a lot of beasts, and what not to do around them.

Riley followed him back to the house where he remembered after being saved by Damien. Man he really owed this guy a lot. Surprised he was when he was in the training room. He looked over at all the training dummies and wondered why most of them looked like they were clawed down. He looked to Damien and nodded at his words before he looked around the room. Since his previous weapon had been lost, he had to resort to what he could find. He could see that a gun was nearby. It wasn't as good as his bow and arrows but he knew this would work well as well since he had good marksmanship. As the other male flexed his own claws behind a glove, he wondered if he was anything aside a human. Riley wanted to ask as his curiousity got more into him when he teaching him a lot of things but did not bring up anything about werewolves or shifters. Through the day, the white-haired youth trained with Damien and he sat down on the floor, panting after a few sparring sessions, "You're.. fast.. Damien.." he panted.

Damien wiped sweat from his brow and panted softly. "You're not too bad, a little loose on form, slow on reaction, but not too bad." He said. He stood up straight and walked over to him. He used the claws as if they were a part of himself, pulling them in using the gloves. He put his hand up on the kids shoulder. "Come on, lets go inside and get a bite to eat." he said smiling, walking towards the house with his back to the boy. The claws were part of him because in reality, under the glove the weapon was made to slice into his mussel, he was in fact using his own body to control the claws. Pulling them in with his body as well. When he took them off they would vanish inside the leather until he put them on again. He'd crafted them for the times he wasn't in his wolf form.

Riley snickered at his words before he looked up at him when he placed his hand on his shoulder. He noticed that his hands were really just human hands. He wondered if his gloves were specially built or something. He shrugged his shoulders for now before he got up and followed him, "Hey, I need to head back home to see my bros, they're worried sick." he sighed, "Come with me and I'll introduce you to them, at least they should be much more relieved if they knew it was you." he suggested, picking up his towel and wiped his face down from his sweat, "Besides I need to pick up a few clothes.. since.. I wanna train with you more." he said, unknowingly how that last sentence might mean something as he moved to the kitchen with him.

Damien couldn't help but be a little perverted with that comment. "Well..." He cleared his throat and followed the boy. "Of course. yeah, I don't mind meeting them." He nodded, not really knowing what he was getting himself into. He handed him a drink and some food he had whipped up. "So, Riley yeah?" He'd only said his name once, he was happy he remembered. "Why do you hunt? What's in it for you?" He asked softly, starting to drink his own drink. He had pulled out a cold beer for himself.

( I want to play a big brother of Rileys that can go head to head against Damien accusing him - but never in front of Riley. Give that 'big brother will kick his ass' mentality to him )

[ Haha! Sure thing! You can Lucien~ he's the older one than his twin xD ]

Riley sat down at the couch and grabbed himself just some plain old water as he leaned back against the sofa. The shirt that was bought by Damien now sticking to him just at the right places and for a moment there he was surprised that the other male remembered his name, "Y-Yeah.. well..." he trailed away, taking another mouthful of his drink as some droplet ran down his chin and neck, "I just.. always wanted to be one. I always see my brothers go out since they told me my parents used to be great hunters too." he grinned, "Besides, at least now I could try and get something on the table." he laughed.

Damien couldn't help but watch the water on his neck. The male was teasing him and didn't even know it! He licked his lips and scratched the back of his head and started to eat he couldn't help but think so many things that weren't right to be thinking at this moment in time. He finished eating and got ready to go, taking a shower and walking out. "Ready?" he asked. He had changed into a white wife beater, black leather jacket. "Shall we? Lead the way."

Riley nodded to him as he got up and wiped himself down with the towel he had, "Aite, let's go." he said, moving out of the house and they shared some small chit chats along the way and after a bus ride as well. Arriving at his home, the moment he opened the door, Lyle looked relieved that his younger brother was alright so he hugged him tight, "I can seriously feel how mom feels." he sighed before he fussed over him. It was then he looked up to see Damien, "Oh, my apologies.. you are?" he asked and Riley introduced him as Damien the one who had saved him and helped him a lot.

Lucien didn't seem to happy to see this man that was with his brother. He looked at his brother and shook his head. "Yeah, who is this guy?"

"I'm Damien, I saved him a couple nights ago, I'm a hunter."

'a Hunter of something for sure...' He said to himself, looking at Damien.

"I uh...he wanted me to come home with him." He said, a bit nervously. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Lyle..." He said. "I need to speak with you about somethin..."

He pulled his brother away and told him his feelings about the man, saying that something feels off about him. They returned letting Damien in, but kept their eye on him.

Lyle looked to Lucien and nodded, telling Riley to wait outside for a bit, giving him a look to stay put as he was pulled away. He scowled lightly at his thoughts before he glanced by the door, "Alright, we'll keep an eye on him. Although I do think he's a good man if he's Riley's company." he said, trying to reassure his older twin before they returned to the door.

Riley smiled brightly as they let them in and he excused himself to head for a shower as Damien was left with his older twin brothers, "So do stay far from here Damien?" asked Lyle as he pulled out a can of cold beer for all of them.

Damien shook his head. "No, I'm not far from here actually, a couple streets over." He said. He looked at the beer and happily took one. "your kid brother has a lot to learn about hunting..." he said. "I just got finished training him a bit before we came here... How come you 2 don't give him any information?" He asked. "Aren't you guys hunters?"

Lucien looked at his brother wondering if they should tell him or not.

Lyle looked to his brother back and closed his eyes, taking a chug down of his beer before he looked up to his twin and gave him a sigh, "Lucien.." he murmured, wondering himself if he wanted to tell him but since he had saved their little brother for the past few times they could trust him right? He got up and walked upstairs, letting Lucien decide whether to tell him or not as he went up to check up on Riley.

RE: DELETE

( Sorry it's been so long with this RP... Any chance you want to rehash it or start something new? )

Back
Top Bottom