Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

He smiles and laughs slightly "I just want you happy... I feel bad for using you like this..." He moves slowly in him, panting slightly "I may not be in love with you anymore... And I'm sorry for that... But I will always love you... You'll always be in my heart..." He rubs his cheek and kisses him again, then pulls back slowly "Tonight is about love and goodbyes..." He moans softly "For the rest of the time we are together... No more tears... No more goodbyes... Just enjoying each other... Does that sound... Good to you..." He smiles at him and continues to pants and moan softly at their slow pace.

Nicholas had resolved himself not to cry tonight, but Jareth’s words proved to be too much. He already knew that tonight was about good-byes, but when Jareth said it, it made it all too final. The tears silently fell from his eyes as his lips quivered. He wanted this to, to be with Jareth, even though his heart was breaking. “It sounds wonderful baby, but please….allow me these tears. This is my pain, my sweet torture of being with you. So allow them to fall because I can not contain them. I wouldn’t even attempt to try.” He moans softly against his lips. Each movement from Jareth was a sweet, sexual, bliss that he allowed to devour him. He brought a hand up to his face, brushing his hair back. He tried to burn the image of him into his mind

He closes his eyes and nods 'O-Of course...' He softly rests his forehead against him and rubs his cheek, he rocks a bit harder but still slowly and kisses him, down along his jaw and to his neck, he nips and licks there. "Mmm..." He moans against his skin and bites softly with each shudder that runs through him. 'God you're so hot tonight... You're almost burning me...' His mouth too busy to speak aloud, he kisses him again, a bit roughly and nip his lip. "P-Promise me..." He looks at him, he could feel himself getting close already, but he held it back, wanting it to last longer. "Promise me... You'll find someone... That is someone tries to get close... You'll try... Don't stay stuck on me... I know it's a hard thing to ask..." He smiles "But I want to see you all doe eyed for someone else... Show off that cute little blush of yours... Yeah, that one..." He chuckles softly and ends it in a moan "Nnn..."

Even though he was blushing, he words were serious. “Please don’t make..me promise that..baby. I can’t. What I will promise you..is that I’ll be happy..for you. Once you have had..your dream..held in your arms..nothing else..will compare..You are..my sweet torture..my sweet release.” He leans up kissing him roughly, pushing Jareth’s head back. He’s breathless when he breaks the kiss, covering his face, stealing quick kisses from his lips. “Now..baby..cum for me. Let me..feel your cum..inside me. Fill me.” He grips his arms and squeezes, feeling Jareth’s muscles contract. “Come on baby.”

He gives into his kiss and moans, still hoping that he'd find love one day, he knew there was something between him and Mason, he just had to make the man see it. "Ok lover.." He whispers and holds his hip, thrusting a bit faster as he feel his release growing closer "Nnnn... Fuck..." He also steals kisses as he grows close "H-Here it comes baby... G-God!" He arches his back and thrusts deep as he fills him, he quickly strokes cock between them to help him cum as well, he feels his body shaking as he holds himself up, looking down at his lover as he reaches his own bliss.

Looking into his eyes as Jareth came made him rock hard again. There was always such a look on his face when he climaxed. It was something that Nicholas couldn’t describe. He felt his warmth flooding inside him, and he panted, crying out in pleasure. “Thank you..baby! You’re..amazing!” Anything else he wanted to say was cut short as Jareth grabbed him, working his length to help him cum again. Nicholas grabbed the bed, digging his fingernails into it as there was no way he was able to hold of his release. “Yes! Oh baby! I love you!” It was something he hadn’t meant to say again, but he couldn’t stop it. The words leapt from his mouth as his heart pounded in his chest. Slowly he began to come back down, and there Jareth was, still with him, hovering over him. Nicholas had no idea what to say to him now.

He looks down at him, still panting softly and smiles "Don't worry baby... If it makes you happy... Then you say it... Ok..." He leans down and kisses him, whipping his tears as he rolls them to the side, staying in him, and holding him close. "I don't deserve you..." He smiles "I really hope we can stay friends... I don't think I could leave you completely... You mean too much to me..." He kisses his nose lightly, wanting to see him smile.

Nicholas forces a smile. "I'll always be here for you baby. Even if it's just as a friend, I'm always here for you." He takes a deep breath, gathering his courage. "Are you going to stay the night, or..do you have to..go? You're more than welcome to share my bed. You know that. If you're uncomfortable, I can sleep in another room." He wanted him close, but he wouldn't force him to stay.

Across town his dreams were becoming more vivid. Jareth had faded and Mason found himself inside an apartment. 'I know this place. It's....home.' He rushes over opening the door, and it's the brown door. He traces his fingers over the numbers on the metal mail box attached to it. 'I'm dreaming about home.' He closes the door and looks around, finding pictures. 'My..family. This is..my family!' He snatches them up. "Mom. Dad. I remember you, but I can't..remember..your names.' Things were only slowly filtering in. He wipes away his tears. Sitting the picture down, he looks back over to the door, hearing something strange. As he crossed the floor, the sound grows louder. When he opens the door, he sees a car on the street by his house. 'Come on Mason! We're going to a club tonight! Remember? You're finally getting out!' He looked at the girl and narrowed his eyes. 'Lizzie? That's Lizzie! I work with her! I was..with her..the night..I was..hit.'
"Lizzie," he screams out, still asleep. He reaches for her as she climbs back inside her car. His arms are stretched outwards as he lies in bed. "Lizzie!"

Jareth just holds him close "I don't remember saying I was going to leave... When have I ever been a wham bam type of guy..." He rubs his back softly "And why would I kick you out of your bed... When you're so comfortable... And warm..." He smiles "You have me all night lover... So get used to it..."

Amy comes into the room when she hears him calling out and rushes over to him, she takes his hand and starts to sing softly, trying to calm him down or wake him up. 'I wonder who Lizzie is... Did he remember more?' He stays with him.

"I could easily get use to that," he says softly. He really could get use to a lot of things with Jareth. "I was just..trying to think of you. I want you comfortable and happy." He snuggles up. "Are you up for a warm soak? I could change the blanket before we fall asleep."

"Lizzie! Get out..of the car! I need..to talk to you! Where..are we..going? Please!" His arms are stretched tight, and his fingers outward. As his mind subconsciously hears the soft singing, he begins to relax, lowering his arms. His eyes flutter open, and once he sees Amy, he bolts upright. "I have..to go! I remembered..someone! I saw it! My house! My parents..in the..pictures! Let's go! Now! Please!"

He smiles "You're going to join me right... I can't very well wash my back by myself..." He kisses him softly "You clean up in here... I'll get the bath ready... And I don't want to hear a no..." He waits a few more minutes, then slowly pulls away and gets up, he slowly walks across the room to the bathroom, making sure he got a nice look. He enters the bathroom and starts the water, letting it heat while he get the bath soap and oils, adding the scented oil to the water as it starts to fill.

"Woah woah Mason! Calm down... Just lay back down..." She holds his hand and rubs his arm "You can't go anywhere yet... Please... Relax... I will write down everything and give it to the police... They are looking into your case again now that you are awake... Please... Lay down..."

“Of course,” he grins. “I wouldn’t dream of missing a bath with you. I’ll wash anything you want me to.” He watches him as he makes his way across the bedroom. Jareth was sexy, and he was knew he was teasing him with his body. It only made Nicholas happy. After he was gone, he moved from the bed, pulled the blanket, and grabbed a clean one. He could hear the water running as he smoothed it over the bed. He was only going to be a moment as he picked up the dirty one and carried it to the washing machine. Of course he wasn’t going to worry with it tonight. On the way, he grabbed his pager and checked it. Nothing. Good. Slowly he walked through the house and peered into the bathroom. “You ready baby?”

“No! I don’t want..you to write it down! I want..to go! I want to see..something that is..familiar and not..something..I just saw..today! Please! It’s from..my memory! Put me..in a wheelchair..and take me! I wanna..see it!” He grabs her shirt and pulls her close, resting his forehead against her shoulder. “Please..Amy.”

He was just turning the water off when he looks in, he turns to him and smiles "Yeah... Water's just right... I even added the oil we like... I noticed you still had it..." He steps closer and takes his hand "Time to relax..." He leads him to the tub and they get in slowly, the water was hot but not scalding, hot enough for them to have a long soak. "Mmm... This is so nice..." He pulls Nicholas close and leans back, relaxing with him in his arms.

Amy looks at him "B-But.. I can't... You know I can't... Please Mason... Have patience... Please..." Lathe looks at him with tears, she wanted so badly to help him, but couldn't honour this request. When he pulls her close she just holds him and him softly, rubbing his back "Please just relax Mason..."

Of course he still had the oils. Nicholas kept buying them even though Jareth wasn’t there anymore. He would often spend the night with him. The oils were their way of relaxing after their passionate evenings. As he pulled him close, Nicholas finally had to say it. “Remind me again why we called things off.”

Mason pushed he back feeling angry. “Just go! Get out! Leave me alone! I don’t want you here!” He picked up the cup on the tray that was still within reach and threw it against the wall before turning away from her into a ball.

He hugs him closer and rests his head against the back of his head lightly, "We drifted... Our alone time was always the best, but out of our rooms... We'd barely speak and it wasn't becasue of work..." He hugs him and kisses his shoulder softly "We weren't going anywhere... And we were focusing on work... You agreed... Why didn't you say anything... " he soon picks up the cloth and starts to run it over him.

"Wait... Mason please..." She moves away and crys softly "I'm sorry... Please talk to me... You can't... Just... O-Ok... I'll come back later..." She felt horrible, he wasn't well enough to go anywhere yet. She moves from the bed, then leaves the room, keeping a close on his door.

He shivers as the cloth touches his skin. “I thought it was what I wanted. I thought it was what you wanted, but every night..I come home to this empty apartment. What good is getting somewhere at work if I don’t have anyone to share it with? Work is work. It doesn’t hug me back. It can’t kiss me. It can’t make me feel..the way you do.” He looked down into the water, nearly biting his bottom lip to stop from saying everything he wanted to. He had to change his train of thought. “It doesn’t matter anyway. You’re happy now. That’s all that matters.”

He turns his face into his pillow screaming. The frustration he felt was so great. He wanted to go, but his body simply wasn’t well enough. His anger was so intense. The tears he cried into his pillow were hot. His hands grabbed the pillow roughly, nearly ripping it. Every muscle was tight and tensed.

Jareth continues to run the cloth over him slowly "You're a horrible liar Nic... I'm sorry..." He kisses his cheek and hugs him closer. "Let's just enjoy this... I'm not with anyone else yet... I'm here with you... Let's just focus on this..." He turns his head and kisses him softly.

Amy watches over Mason's room, hearing his soft screams and crys, leading anyone who tries to check on him away.

He smiles softly, knowing that he never could get one over on Jareth. “I am enjoying this. That’s the truth. There’s nothing in this world I want more right now than what I have.” He relaxes more with him, feeling his touch, his warmth.

He finally begins to calm down. It was more from exhaustion than anything. He can see the stars outside, and it makes him sit up. Grabbing the wheelchair once more, he begins to make his way over to the window. Once there, he moves to sit in the chair. The trees swayed in the breeze, and he imagined how it must feel. In his anger, his fists slammed against the wall. “I’m stuck..here. I’m not..well..enough..to do..anything. I can’t even..remember..everything. I’m..feel..helpless.” He rests back further in the chair, sliding down some. His eyes were red and swollen, and his depression was showing.

He smiles and just holds him, he purrs softly and slowly cleans them off, then just holds him until the water starts to cool. He had kept purring and running his claws lightly over his arms and back, felling him relax completely. When the water was too cool to stay in it, he gets them up and helps him dry off, then leads him back to bed "Come on baby... You look beat..." He pulls the covers back and helps him lay down, then get in with him, he kisses him softly and pulls him close "Night..." He cups his cheek and smiles, he starts to purr softly again.

Sometime after mind night Amy peeks into his room, she quietly walks over to him, she doesn't say anything and just stands next to him. She watches out the window "It's beautiful out tonight..." She looks down "I'm sorry... I can't take you where you need to go... But... I can take you outside... If you'd like..." She glances at him.

Nicholas savors every touch for him. He knows the hour is growing late, and this evening is slipping away from him. So is Jareth. He knows. He can feel it. He had no demon within himself. It was instinct. He knew his lover was falling for someone else. The morning sun had no risen yet though, and the night, along with Jareth, was still his. He climbed into bed and snuggled close to him. “Good night baby.” He rubbed his cheek softly with the back of his fingers. ‘This is how it should be,’ he thought. ‘Falling asleep looking at you with you in my bed.’ His eyes closed as the soothing sound of Jareth’s purrs began to lull him to sleep.

He didn’t hear her enter the room. Even as she moved next to him, he was unaware of her presence. When she spoke, he finally realized she was there. “Get….out,….and..stay out. Don’t..come….back. Tell….Dr. Knights….I want….a new….doctor.” He wouldn’t even look at her. His lips quivered as he fought back the urge to cry. “Get out! Just leave..me..alone!” He brought is hands, balled into fists, to his face as he gave in to his sadness. “Go,” he kept screaming at her. His throat was aching, and his voice becoming hoarse.

Jareth watches him sleep for a while before joining him, he holds him close all night, only waking to the soft buzz of his alarm the next morning. He glances at Nicholas and smiles, he was a wonderful man and he did love him, just not as much as he needed. 'You'll find someone... I know you will...' He thought softly to himself, he slowly gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom, then out to the living room to get his clothes and dresses. "Alright... Let's see if he remembered to shop..." He smirks and heads to te kitchen, he worked so much sometimes he forgot to go shopping, just getting take out. He searches in the fridge and cupboards, he smiles as he finds everything for making pancakes, he gets to work on breakfast.

Amy ran from the room and closed his door, she was crying when another nurse came over to see what was wrong "I'm ok... He... He wants someone else... Please check on him in a few minutes.." She stands and heads to her small room, she was there som much they made up a room for her, she laid down and cried.

He heard the alarm, but Nicholas resolved himself to go back to sleep once Jareth had turned it off and slipped from the room. He didn’t stir again until he heard the soft sounds coming from the kitchen. As he sat up, he felt pain. He knew the night was over, and today it was back to normal. He would be a passing face in the hall, a fellow doctor. With a sigh, he moved from the bed and tied on his robe. He only stopped in the living room long enough to retrieve his pager and cell phone. Checking his pager, he entered the kitchen. “Seems I have a missed page last night. Nothing too serious. My nurse knows the code for that.” He pressed a button on his cell phone. “Yeah. What’s up? Really? Any explanation or info? Alright. I’ll check into it when I get there. Yeah. I’ll be in at my usual time.” He ended the call and sank into a chair rubbing his chin. “Looks like I’ve got a new patient. A transfer. Glad you’re here to cook breakfast. I’m gonna need it,” he smiles.

Mason spent the night in the wheelchair. The other nurse must have put a blanket on him as he slept. When he woke up, he found it. He just remained in the wheelchair, looking out the window. The morning had come, and the day was starting. Mason didn’t make a sound. His throat hurt from last night, but he didn’t want anything for it. He watched as people began to filter into the hospital.

Jareth smiles as he wonders out and finishes up as he talks on the phone "Oh I'm sure you'll be fine... You're great with all your patients..." He sets a stack of pancakes before him, taking the larger stack for himself "I'm just glad you had the ingreadents... You need to go shopping again babe... Do I have to send you reminders..." He smirks as he starts to eat, adding lots of butter and syrup, eating his "Well... I'd love to stay longer... But my shift starts before yours..." He looks at him "Join me for lunch today?"

Betty enters the room and walks over to the wheelchair "Alright Mr. Weathers... Let's get you back in bed... Your doctor will be in shortly... You've been switched to Dr. Nicholas Hayden... Is there anything I can get you this morning?" She smiles and moves him closer to the bed and helps him into it.

He laughs at his comments. “You could do that. Send me reminders.” The food smells so good, he can’t wait. He starts to eat as Jareth talks, and then it hits him. Their evening really was over. He was about to leave. “Yeah,” he says slowly looking up at him. “That’s fine. I’ll meet you for lunch. Have a good morning. Thanks baby. For everything.” The pancakes suddenly seem large in the plate before him, and he forces his best smile for him. Sliding from his seat, he makes his way over to him and embraces him. “I’ll see you later today.”

He doesn’t fight her as she moves him. ‘What’s the point,’ he thinks. ‘I can’t have it.’ He doesn’t respond to her. Instead he grabs the blanket and turns to his side looking out the window once more. ‘Just leave. Get out, and leave me alone.’

He was almost finished eating when Nicholas came over and hugged him, he could smell the sadness on him. He hugs him back and holds him tight for a few moments "Nothing is for sure baby... And I'll still be around... I'm not going anywhere..." He tips his chin up and kisses him softly "And please eat... It's better for you then the processed crap you buy..." He kisses his nose "I'll see you later... No tears..." He could already smell the salt, he rubs his cheek and pulls away, he finishes eating and heads for the door "See you soon..." He leaves and heads down to his car, starting it up and driving back to the hospital. He was there soon and parks underground, he then heads inside and up to his floor, expecting Amy and his morning coffee. "Hey... Where's Amy?" He asked another nurse, she frowns "She's been in her room all night... Apparently the new patient shouted at her, she was crying... I've never seen her so sad, she didn't want to upset her patients..." Jareth listens and feels his anger rise "He what..." He walks down the hall and walks right into Mason's room "I don't care how much pain you're in... That doesn't give you the right to get angry at my staff! I'm sorry about what happened to you, but don't take it out on the ones trying to help you!" He walked up to his bed and spoke to him, the nurse stepping back as he entered the room.

Back
Top Bottom