Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ambassador (with NyxieRune

Adriana bowed. "may I borrow some of your clothes for the evening. I'd very much like to participate." She said as she spoke with the dancers and admired their garb.

"I believe that learning your customs is key to creating a relationship between our peoples." Adriana put on the silky and sheer red outfit that she had coveted and then added a belly chain.

Turning to Ember, she smiled. "How do I look?"

"Isn't that what an ambassador supposed to do." Ember replied when watching her put on an exotic outfit. Her face turned red. "Uh...You look lovely." She replied sweetly.

Ember took one and put it on. She wore a sheer white outfit. "I wished I had my crown with me...it would have match the outfit."

She spun around and glanced at Adriana. "How do I look?"

Adriana looked over the flat chested woman and smiled. Wrapping her arms around the woman, Adriana kissed her and caressed her body. "You look majestic. I must admit, I cannot fathom anyone looking more beautiful." She admitted, before adding. "Though a crown would look lovely. "

Suddenly, a dark haired beauty with a purple outfit came up and rubbed her ass all over Adriana. "So this is the new ambassador." the woman commented as she did a small dance around Adriana. "I have to get some alone time with you. Perhaps later."

Ember frowned when a dark hair beauty started to rubbed Adriana's ass. She bit her lip, but she look away. "Adriana. I need help dancing." The female rubbed the dancer's ass, and smiled brightly "You look very pretty. Can you help me do my hair."

Ember waited for the answer. She waited by twirling around on the balls of her feet.

Adriana turned her attention back to Ember and smiled. "Of course. I'd be happy to help. " She replied with a smile. "Though my only knowledge of this sort of dancing is the variant that we have on earth. So I'll just have to try and do it and see how it goes."

"of course princess." the dark haired woman, who's name was Jamalia replied. She came up the the flat chested princess and began to braid her hair. But being an Aphrodiac, she couldn't help but press her front against Ember's ass. Pushing in and moaning. Imaging having the princess and Adriana in bed.

"We are in the same boat...I can't dance. I tend to stumble and fall." Ember laughed sweetly to Adriana. "I would love to dance the way you do in Earth. Maybe the dancers will be inspired."

Jamalia was braiding her hair. The princess felt her ass being grind. She bit her lip as she was trying to hold back a moan. "Ja...Jam...Please...I don't admit this to anyone, but you know how easily excited I get." She replied weakly.

Adriana chuckled. "I think that you think too much." she commented to Ember. "just try and dance your best and don't worry about falling over. The only way to really conquer your fear is to embrace it and face it head on. That's what I've learned all these years in the diplomatic core. So just take it one step at a time dear."

"Maybe I want to arouse you before we begin dancing?"Jamalia said as she ground her body into Ember's ass. Soon finishing working on the woman's hair. "If everyone is ready, the dancing can begin. I think it's time we begin. Adriana, Ember, it will be a pleasure to dance by your sides as we show off our bodies."

Ember smiled when Adriana was giving her encouraging words. "Okay." She replied to her, before she moan loudly. She quickly covered her mouth. The princess was happy with her hair, but fear that Jamalia wanted more later on.

Ember took Adriana's hand. "Are you ready? I know the dinner is in honor for you, but you will be showing off to the Nobles, my sister, and maybe some elders."

Jamalia grabbed one hand from each lady and shook her ass for them. "And now we shall dance ladies." She said, leading the two ladies out on the dance floor. "Don't forget, if nothing else, shake you ass. Crowds always love that."

Adriana tried to give it her best, but still being new to the body of a woman, she resorted to shaking her ass and breasts. Being unable to move her hips in the sultry and seductive way that Jamalia was.

The dark haired dancer worked her way around the room. Her hips moving as it they were a flowing river. She danced around, rubbing her ass along Ember and Adriana as she passed by each.

Ember followed them leading to the dance floor. She saw her sister watching her and Talia entering the stage. 'She is not pleased' She thought when she was spun around. She kept her mind of what she thought, and started to move her body. Her face was bright when the dark haired dancer started to rub her ass.

She continued to dance until she heard people talking. Ember started to panic and fell to the ground.

Adriana did her best to look sexy, but she knew she was very inexperienced. So she followed Jamalia's movements and copied them as best as she could. At the same time, she watched Ember. Seeing the flat chested girl become more and more embarrassed, to the point where she actually fell over. Adriana turned to Jamalia and made a quick decision. "Act like we've having sex with her, but in dancing form!" The ambassador barked.

The dancer had no trouble with this request. She dropped to the ground and began to grind her body over Ember's. Breast to beast as she worked her dancer's magic on the young princess.

Adriana tried to think quick, so she came behind Jamalia and pressed her front against the dancer's ass and ground against her.

Ember blushed when the ambassador decided to bark at her. "Quiet, they can hear." She replied weakly. The female whimpered when the dancer started to grind her body. "Ah." She gasped softly when her breasts grind against hers. "Please don't" She moaned softly. She continued to mimic the movements to not ruin the dance.

She enjoyed the moment of being with them, but she knew that she had to be strong.

Idril was silent when watching the performance. She munch on the fresh fruit that was presented. The female listen to many of the guest talking.

Back
Top Bottom