Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Reign of the Empire OOC

Would anyone mind if I joined with a psychopathic cyborg? Unfortunately, due to me doing this via phone, my character sheet wont look too neat.

And foiled by character limit -.- Nuts to it, I'll just do my intro. Just picture Nnoitra from Bleach with four arms as a cyborg.

Pink how the fuck would you be able to overide the code on a sith home console? That means you can easily break into a sith home and kill them

She's a high level commander with override authority, and sith don't lock their doors very well. They're so busy being all scary and spiky and shit that they forget to put the little chain back on the door after they get their pizza delivered. Besides, the secret password on this console was literally "dildos". Not exactly a hard one to crack given what we know about Darth Headlock over there.

G.stevens, you could always just say that your character isn't really fucking him, she's just an aura decoy and he's humping a giant ham.

Mike, it's god modding because you've done that move at least three times so far. I wouldn't give you crap but you just keep doing that. Seriously. You have to let things happen sometimes. If your character get's thrown around or slapped, what's the big deal?

Plus, nobody auto-killed anything in that other RP. You can live just fine without part of your face, or chug a healing potion and be all better. No need to resort to double team duplicates :p

Its more of a struggle. When I was a less experienced rper, I hated being the weakest or the least important so I god modded to try and be better. Of course since I did it for many years its still something I struggle with from time to time

Hey g.Steven would it be ok if I switch my character? I'm getting a vibe that this rp is more sex based with little plot. Mike's not really suited for it, however his sister us much better suited for a more sexual less plot rp

I don't really care. I'm good with plot if the plot is right. I'd make sure everyone els is okay out o respect for them. Just don't make some crazy character. No immortals, or invincible people. Breakable people are better.

It's Open RP so everyone changes characters all the time, just on a whim. I doubt anyone will have a problem with it. Although I'm having way too much fun playing Nancy at this point, she's such a mess!

Also: See? Told ya. She's totally rocking the half a face thing. In fact I hear she's started a trend and all the fashionable aristocrats in the Empire are hacking off half their face to get in on the craze.

Who all is still active? It's starting to feel like only Squishy and I are the only really active ones here.

Dream Guide just showed back up, so that works. I think the others all wandered off for now but eventually someone else will pop in. Open RP tends to go like that.

Sashia is non-immortal, always has been. But she is a brilliant theif/Bounty huntress who is dominate and quick on her feet. Do you need a profile for her or should I just jump right in

Go for it. Nobody's going to stop you from jumping in and doing your thing.

Also, Mike, you just broke into an empty house and stole nothing. The jedi was stashed in a room at the cantina. Might wanna go back and edit if that's what you're after.

Squishypink said:
Go for it. Nobody's going to stop you from jumping in and doing your thing.

Also, Mike, you just broke into an empty house and stole nothing. The jedi was stashed in a room at the cantina. Might wanna go back and edit if that's what you're after.

think I could toss in an ex jedi? basically she either is in hiding as a soldier or escaped execution for the fate of Imperial Cumbucket

Back
Top Bottom