Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Women Really Only Have One Use..... [Donvoltonus and KinkyKitten]

She shivered as his words continued to encircle and enslave her mind, causing her to completely lose control of her body for the time being. Instead, her body was now a slave to pleasure, eagerly seeking out any source of intercourse - which was the monster in front of her, at the moment. She tightened her arms and legs around him and rode him for all she was worth. "Yes.. Th-that sounds.... Good..." She managed to say between moans and pants. She smiled up at him when his long tongue started to caress her tits, then throwing her head back for a second of two in pleasure. "Mm... Fill up my womb..." She said, eagerly grinding down. "Mmm... It all sounds... So... W-wonderful..." She said, the idea of being a breeder suddenly much better in her head.

His stiffened his cock, thrusting faster into her depth, cock swelling and throbbing. "You need to be fucked. Without sex your life is hell, and the desire claws at your mind." He hissed, hilting and
pumping his thick violet spunk into her womb. "And you crave my seed above all else."

She moaned and tightened her arms and legs around his body, her soft, burningly hot pussy clenching around him as she came, milking more and more of his jizz into her. She eagerly ground in him to coax out more and more cum. "Yes, yes.... Oh my god...." She panted, slowly coming off her high. But there was still and issue..... "Mm.... I'm still horny...." She said with a small laugh, starting to finger herself, her fingers coming out of her snatch coated in purple cum.

He slid out with a grin. "How about a beast to fill that little cunt with a much more virile load then dear?" He grinned, setting her down. "I have a great many of them."

She giggled again. "But... If you've already cum inside me, and I've already been impregnated by that, then how will the beast do the same?" She asked with a smile. All the while, she was internally fighting with herself. Now that the waves of pleasure had ceased to batter her mind, she began to re-focus on trying to get her body back, but she couldn't bring herself to disobey or at least stop being compliant. It's... like he has me under a spell... she thought. She kept trying to find ways to regain control of herself, desperate not to be fucked again - and endure the incredible pleasure that threatened her sanity.

"It would require weeks of preperation for me to impregnate you, my species seldom reproduces. This beast on the other hand, will have about a 98% chance of knocking you up with some lovely young beastlings."

She giggled. "My, my.... that's a high chance. It sounds like fun.... Bring it in~" She said, still gently fingering herself.

He smiled, thrusting his tail back into her, using it to lead her. "Oh my dear, the beast won't fit in here. By the by, do you have any earth animals you really like?"

She moaned and ground her hips, more purple seed running down her thighs. She eagerly followed him. "Hmm.... Dogs, cats, horses, all reptiles and amphibians. And most marine animals." Iris quickly said, catching onto where he was going with that.

"A girl of very good taste my dear." He stopped before an iron door. "Now, I must ask that you drive all fear from your mind. You may be harmed, these beasts can be deadly, but you will be alright in the end. Even if you expire, I will restore you, alright?"

An expression of uncertainty flickered across her face, but was quickly replaced by a smile. "Okay~" she said cheerfully, waiting for to door to be open.

He opened the door, revealing a holographically enhanced room. A small beach with the sun shining overhead, and a sandy floor under her feet.

Iris stepped out, her bare toes sinking into the sand, sighing as she felt warmth from what must have been a false sun. She moaned gently and reached down to pull his tail deeper inside her. "Mm... Where is it?" She asked, panting softly.

He slid his tail out with a smile. "He'll be out shortly." He smiled, stepping back from her. "He'll be out shortly after I leave, just lie on your back and finger yourself, your scent will attract him." He smirked, leaving the room.

She moaned softly as he pulled out, gently grabbing for the tail, but she wasn't able to catch it. Her hands immediately went to fingering herself as soon as he said so, and when he left she lay on her back, licking the delicious amethyst seed from her fingers while using the other hand to finger herself, constantly alternating.

A mutant beast slowly climbe from the water. The body of a canine, with thick, muscular legs. The tail and head of a shark, maw of razor sharp teeth and all. He stepped to her with a snarl, sniffing ate her croth before moving over her, his front paws setting down just below her armpits. Beneath him, a fat, pointed cock slid out, dripping with slimy lubrication, a 12 inch pillar of seafoam green flesh. It held a fat canine knot at the base, with a thick ridge every inch up the shaft, like a series of cones stacked together.

She gasped as the beast rose from the water, A terrifying being that would have her running in fear had she not been hypnotized, and so incredibly aroused. Instead she stayed still, as the monster sniffed at her. She was silent and stil... Until the monster's giant cock slid out. Iris let out an audible moan as the scent of it washed over her, and she eagerly raised her hips, eagerly waiting for it to enter her. "Mmm... please... stick in in." she said, faintly.

He growled, driving his powerful hips forward, impaling the poor human on his hulking shaft, stretching her cum-slick cunt around his strangely cold member.

She gave a loud moan, almost a scream, as she was stretched, the sensation enough to nearly make her cum. after a second, she got over the shock and smiled at how odd it felt inside her, loving how to cold, slimy thing felt inside her warm pussy. She began to grind on the cock, moaning more and more as the ridges started to rub against her, "Mmm... you feel so good... come on, fuck me... pound me..." she moaned softly, begging.

He gave a pleased growl, starting to roughly drive his powerful hips forward, his ridges dragging along her insides, his tip painting her innermost core with chilling precum..

She gasped, her body shaking as its movement made her cum, Clenching tightly, painfully for her, around its giant member, her body quaking as the ridges continued to stimulate her, the feeling of its cold pre inside her deepest reaches making her burn with desire for more. She pushed herself against its cock, hoping to get all of it inside her, grinding on it as she felt the tip press and rub against her cervix

He began to pant heavily, slamming brutally into her, forcing his knot further inside of her with each pump of him hips.

She moaned louder and louder as her mind was tossed by waves of pleasure yet again, the small part of her that was left barely able to hold onto it's sanity. No no oh god it feels so good... mmm i cant give in..... she thought, struggling not to fully succumb as she felt thebeast go deeper and deeper, pushing into her womb.

She arched her back as she came again, the feeling of her cunt so incredibly full driving her over the edge yet again. Her eyes went unfocused, her mouth open as moans and whimpers drifted out with wild abandon.

Back
Top Bottom