Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My neko rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuziya

Star
Soo I haven't posted in a while and I wanted to post this thread. I want to do a neko rp. I want it to be MXM.

About me

I'm 23-years-old and I'm in college. I usually post between one to three paragraphs, but I can try to match what my partner gives me.

Rules

Like I've said plenty of times before-
Show me respect
No one liners please
DO NOT DROP ME DURING THE RP! I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!

Ok so now on to the good stuff mmk? LOl

Plots
So I was thinking about this a lot

This could be during high school or college
Either my character or yours is a transfer student from a different country. They think a lot about America and compare it to thier country.
Mine or your character shows them that America isn't really that bad and during the process they fall in love.

*this is one I want to try*
So this is something I wanted like I sayid above. This rp
Ok so either my character or yours has a disability. They could be anything really. Either character will find this char and see pass the disability. He'll see the person for who they really are.
So yeah-yeah I know cheesey right?? Yeah well I want this to happe *Really want it to happen!*

Ok so this is plot is about one of the neko's hiding a secret and is constantly running.
Meanwhile this other character is 16 and is jaded and hates the world. Both characters will meet then the latter will follow the first because they have nothing to lose.

So that's all for now. I'll update when I can. My kinks is listed below

https://www.f-list.net/c/kuziay/
If you are interested please pm me. I look forward to 'RPing with you.

Hey Fuu-chan? Have you subscribed to our thread? If you do it will show you who's posted and then you can go to it. If you want to know you go to the user control/ panel then go to subscribed threads it will show you the most recent.

Good morning kuzi-senpai! I did press the button when I made my very first post *grins achieved* Heh! it shows up when I go to my user CP

I replied back to you! heh tag! lol! remember that game?
Is my rp post alright for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom