Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cleaner (Grumpy Koala x scarlet_rose)

Stella smiled with joy. She had really picked a rare gem this time. "You a such a sweet sissy Riley. Of cause you may clean my cock with your mouth. But don't be surprised if you get a second load of cum straight from the source." Stella scoped some more cum right out of Riley's asshole and smeared it on her cock. Then she nodded at Riley, "Go ahead sweetie."

Riley moaned a little as cum was scooped out of his ass. His eyes lit up when the cum was smeared on that trophy dick. Not that he'd ever admit it, but he did have experience sucking cock. More than just a little. One might say a lot. It all came from a gloryhole he worked for, paying his rent in the tips he got.

He bent over and brushed a lock of hair behind his ear. Careful to avoid the globs of cum with his hand, he guided the cock to his lips and gently began to suck the head. But his goal was to taste every inch, even if it meant he had to take it in his throat. Riley began bobbing his head, taking in the salty white batter along with the sweet taste of his ass on the cock.

By Riley's mouth Stella felt that her cock began to harden. The second the soft lips touched her cock she knew that Riley had done this before. No one without experience would know how to handle a cock like this. The strokes and the licking were starting to drive Stella mad. Stella began stroking her pet's back, but let him set his own pace. She wanted to see and feel how much he wanted this, even if his mouth were saying no.... OK at this moment his mouth wouldn't really be able to say anything with the huge cockhead lodged between the soft lips.

He started bobbing a little faster, taking it deeper, running his tongue against the underside of her cock. The taste was wonderful, and knowing exactly where it had been made it all the better. Riley moved a hand to gently fondle his Mistress's balls, attempting to milk them for the delicious cock-juice.

Stella moaned as the little sissy started to work on her cock. She loved how he licked the underside of it as he took the cock further and further down. She smiled as the cock that had recently been buried in Riley's ass now was getting buried in his mouth. She could feel how eager he was as he massaged her balls. As he worked on her cock she put her hand on his head to keep him in place. She knew that she'd soon fire another load and didn't want Riley to miss anything. "Get ready for your meal." she moaned as she began to shoot her second load of the evening. But even being the second load it was still quite impressive as it filled Riley's mouth and stomach with the thick white goo.

Riley moaned as his cheeks were filled with the gooey white cream, happily swallowing every last drop. Which happened to be a large quantity of jizz. More than he had ever swallowed from a single person. However, he wouldn't complain. Then he came to his senses and shot up. Why did I do that? He thought, This person raped me. So why did I just happily suck her off until she shot her massive load into my mouth? Riley slouched in his seat and sighed. No turning back now...

Back
Top Bottom