Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep story based RPs inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
Hey guys, I'm Ivory, so a little about me first. First off, I'm Australian (GMT +10:00) so yeah, timezones. I have 7 years RolePlay experience under my belt. I enjoy world building in my RPs and leaving sex scenes for where they fit. Also while I can't play an Anthro for the life of me, I am looking for those willing to play as Anthros, both Furries and Scalies if possible, if not, then so be it.

First plot: the land of Aelsa, the kingdoms of man and mer and beast have forever contested with one another, empires have risen and fallen, cities raised only to be sacked, but now is not one of those times. For the past 30 years, the kingdoms of Man, Mer and Beast have remained at relative peace, with only minor conflicts and skirmishes over border disputes and claims made by the various monarchies or roaming tribes causing the problems.. but strange winds have begun to blow.

Within the Southern Forests, word has reached around that the cult in worship to the poisonous goddess Azai'Dhaga has been gathering it's might from across the world, the cult's venemous matriarchy of priestesses performing profane rites and calls to their goddess, and their calls, as rumor goes, are being answered.

To the East the Heretic tribes, who for centuries now have lived within the great stone cities carved into the chasms of the vast flat desert, have begun moving, no longer fighting amongst themselves, they've now united behind a single king, what's worse, in recent years the Heretic's magics have become more and more powerful, powerful enough to summon fully formed minions from the worlds beyond Aelsa.

I play as a simple farmboy, in a poor human village near the frontier of the border between his home kingdom, and the United Elven Empire, all seems fine for him until YC, a powerful sorceress comes seeking someone, to a few people she hands a silver coin, telling them not to spend it.

The night after their meeting YC comes to MC's farmhouse outside of the village, and asks him to leave with her immediately, of course he refuses and despite her objections, he stays... the next day, the town is attacked by monsters the like of which MC has never seen, they kill all within the village, all except MC. C pulls him from the rubble of his home and with nothing left, he reluctantly agrees to go with her on her mission to fulfill a prophecy, she believes is finally coming to fruition.

Second plot:
(Based in a world where Anthros have always existed and have founded their own countries etc...)
The year is 2021, for the past 5 months the beginning of WW3 has raged across Northern China/East Russia. Since Chinese expansion swept into Russia in the late 2010s and the Russian violent response, a bloody conflict has raged between these two superpowers. To prevent the war from escalating further, the UN sent in its peacekeepers, but like with everything the UN does, all it caused was more suffering, a truly amazing ammount of corruption, a boom to local drug and prostitution business, then they left one a few bullets again statred firing (as you can tell I don't have a high opinion of the UN)

As the conflict has escalated into all-out war, NATO, the Americans and of course, Jihadis, all have dug their greedy little fingers into this conflict for various purposes, and the war is spreading. Anthro and Human nations, in some regions are stoking age old conflicts back to life, in others they cling to one another.

I play as a human from Australia, a member of NATO sent in to Central Russia to combat Chinese rebels who have begun taking over small towns around Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad) after being dropped in to assist local forces in pushing the rebels and insurgents away from the outer regions of the city, our characters meet and are assigned to work with one another, with MC, a field technitian and YC, special forces (perk of being from a military family)

At first our assignments are assisting other forces in operations till we're both re-assigned to the front lines, when our plane is shot down in Central Siberia, it leaves our characters alone, out of contact, and in a region teeming with hostile forces, with only one another to rely on.

Also if this could be your character I'll love you forever, I can never get anyone to play as her Sad https://e621.net/post/show/31582/anthro-...ry-

Third plot:
It seems like a regular day for your character, being a detective for the local police she's proven herself to be a true asset to the force, not interested in "proving herself as a woman in a man's world" she's been more of the kind of person who takes great pride in her work and performs it to the best of her ability, which gets better the more she does it.

After a huge bust which broke the back of the Havanah Cartells drug/gun running operations in the region, while looking through the suspect's basement, filing through hundreds of boxes full of meaningless and sentimental shit to the suspect, she comes across an old antique mirror looking at least a century old. YC examines it but decides to just leave it be, making a mental note to find one like it for her apartment. She goes back to looking for more evidence (mostly out of boredom, there's already enough evidence on the suspects to have them hanged a dozen times over, but she does it to pass the time)

She looks back to the mirror, having the feeling someone's watching her, well, she was right. Staring back at her were two great blue eyes and an unfamiliar figure. She gets out of there and tells her boss, requesting a brief sick-leave believing she was just hallucinating from stress... That is, until two government agents come to her door, they ask her about what she saw, she answers and they leave, no troubles! Until an hour later when two MORE agents come to her door and ask about it too, unaware that another two agents came before them...

Over time YC becomes more and more obsessed with what's happening, conspiracy theories and rumors. But just as she thinks she's cming out of her obsession she comes back home one night to fine something in her house, with those same blue eyes, he explains what's happening, a war in the shadows between a secret government agency that doesn't officially exist, and a race of creatures crossing into her world for unknown reasons, known as "humans"

Here's a pic I was hoping your character could be like

https://e621.net/post/show/183190/2011-a...clothing-c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom