Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blissy's Search For; Super Heroic Shenanigans & Dark Fairy Tales! [F/F & F/M] [Lit+!]

Vampyress

Succubitch
Insert Pending Witty Title Here (This is no typo ^^; )

I assume if you're reading this that something in the title grabbed your attention. That said, I hope I can maintain your attention while I try to summarize what it this thread is for in a simple few good summaries.

So as you already know my names Blissy, and I'm making a sort of silent return (or attempt) at trying to collaborate one or two games over here on BMRP. Formerly being quite active on BMRP a few years back, I've felt curious to make an attempted return and see if I can dish out some interesting stories with some few faces!

I feel the best way to do that is to disclaim the following now so as so save some of you some time.

This request thread serves as a request search for those looking for plot, that might incorporate some mature/adult themes into its composition. To be as bold as I simple can be; I prefer slow burn intimacy and eroticism, with suggestion fitting in somewhere within this pace, in contrast to initially heavy eroticism in plots. Intially means automatic here. I don't like plots that rely solely on a kink to push through. I like to keep things dynamic and narrative, even if they become undoubtedly smutty in nature at a later point in time in the game. I will never do straight smut as the sole context of a story, as I find that sort of thing bland, and quick to drain my interest. I prefer long games and as such prefer concepts, narratives, and ideas that can help sustain strive for that goal. Narrative comes first, while kinks factor in wherever it might be sensible, or requested to apply them. I can be flexible, despite coming off quite bold within my wants and indifference. If you're looking for a writing partner who enjoys character development/plot pushing/brain-storming/world building, with fun adult and erotic themes to include within a bigger narrative, then I'd be happy to be your writing counter-part! That said, let's move forward...!

With the following in mind, there's quite a range of possibilities vacant to those whom might find this sort of thing interesting. However, I wanted to stress a few points first before diving into a few short plot prompts looking for creative and deviant minded individuals.

The Play-By-Play

- I consider myself an 'Advanced - Literate writer'. I understand my writing style is not best suited to write against everyone.
- Average post size can be quite big (I'm not exaggerating) as I am a story teller as much as I am a roleplayer. My writing flows purely by means of natural creative conscience. If you're looking for quick and vague posts, I'm not the gal for you. I prefer to paint a vivid picture and tend prefer a fair share of introspection foreordain into actions, making them flow wonderfully with a certain lyrical touch to my posts.
- No one is expected to match my posting length. I'd never assume that from anyone. Do only what you feel comfortable with, but more on that below.
- My posting style follows a small Novella sort of style. Further insight into this can be found by viewing any of my recent, or even some of my older posts. Those who might be interested in writing with me are expected to consider this. I do not care what sort of style you use, only that you respect my own.
- That said, I recommend to anyone reading this thread that has found interest in possibly collaborating with some sort of story with me, that you look into my recent posts before approaching me. My posts are seriously outdated and so anyone whom might be interested in some background literary check may simply ask me for a sample. With this is mind, I'd also appreciate seeing a sample from anyone who might be particularly interested in writing with me on approach - obviously any posts of yours will do, whether it's on the spot, or a redirect to something already public.
- I like to write, a lot, and would prefer not to write with others who mind find this discouraging.
- Long term games preferred.
- I am, and can typically be, very active on BMRP. However, on average you should receive a post within a one week span. Sometimes posts may be more frequent. If I exceed over a weeks wait time then I will do my best to try and send a PM and indicate the cause of the hold up.
- Basic grammar and common sense is required. No text speak.
- I write in the third person only.
- On here, I prefer writing in small font.
- I do not expect an exact post size/word count from my partners, as this is ridiculous. Just don't give me half thought out posts. Detailed posts are always preferred, as it helps paint a picture and contribute to a dynamic scene. The more content the better you'll be able to convey the post to me as a reader.
- I do FxM / FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username, so long as you are conceiving in your character. I only play females, males possibly being supporting characters crafted on my behalf where need be - nothing more. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that. I do however have a slight peaking interest in FxF, as it's something I wouldn't mind experimenting with a bit more.
- If there's a plot here you might like, but might propose a suggestion of just altering, don't hesitate to approach me. I like to be flexible, so long as my interest is still compatible to the general idea.
- I love detailed/enriching, heavy, characterization based posts, as well as world-building.
- I prefer to include pictures every now and again to further illustrate scenario, or a shift of significant environment. I'm really still experimenting with this little bit on BMRP at this time though.
- Please do not rely on me alone to carry a story/plot. I enjoy story telling, but not to the point where there's little sense in making a role-play out overly elaborated thoughts. I'm always open to brainstorm with my writing partners.
- I work with all types of writers (so long as you take your approach with me with serious story building intentions) , though I expect to have substance in my partners writing.
- My f-list is being reworked, but all the important stuff will be posted there in a timely fashion.
- I expect writers who might be interested in writing with me to have at least a one post a week return. Any longer might naturally dissolve my muse, especially if we don't keep in touch about what's going on. I encourage back and forth communication through PM's at whatever expanse you might be comfortable with ^^.
- I only roleplay on threads. Not IM's, not PM's.
- There's a special word hidden somewhere in this thread. If I receive a message with the subject header, then I know you've taken the time to actually invest your attention in what is written here. Please try not to forget that little word in your subject message header to me, in the event you may want to organize, or discuss a 1x1 game with me.
- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grimdark, dreadful, graphic, horror, are all adored.
- Please contain yourself. This is here because of some concerns I've had in the past. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me - or at least mention it - in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have surprise NSFW gifs popping up in my active games without forewarning, or a sensible spoiler tag thrown in. That said, any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.

Some Other Tidbits Of Info

- F-List, new and improved!
- Romanticism and smut ARE NOT the same thing for me! I am adherent for romance and prefer the inclusion of it. I absolutely love screwed up, and more gritty, relationships in contrast to straight forward fluffy romance.
- I tend to play characters of all sorts, but find more reoccurring preference with switch types. Every now and again I might play full dom, or full sub, though my interests reside by terms of flexibility for those whom might be interested in writing with me. The preference of my role in a role-play tends to be based on the plot work itself. My characters are never one dimensional and I have no interest in playing characters of such nature. I use these BDSM terms loosely to simply demonstrate elements of the sort of role in certain stories I might search for. However, the end result of characters archetypal status is more decided upon through natural development of the plot, or simple OOC collaboration.
- Further expanding on the above; I tend to frequent dominate roles in FxF pairings, and more submissive roles in FxM. However, both are not written in stone, as I am open to contrary arrangements of this particular mention.
- - My characters tend to be fairly concrete. I work with pre-existing concepts, that I sometimes share on my O/O's. Despite this my characters tend to be fairly versatile in their collection, and it's not quite difficult for me to find one fitting of a certain theme/plot/scenario.
- That 'special little word I mentioned earlier in this thread is 'Peaches'. Please include it in your PM title in some shape or form.
- I especially fancy troubled or broody archetypes. However, every now and again I deter from this common preference practice.

RE: Blissy's Search For; Super Heroic Shenanigans & Dark Fairy Tales! [F/F & F...

Bump!

RE: Blissy's Search For; Super Heroic Shenanigans & Dark Fairy Tales! [F/F & F...

One or two stories taken so far, but I'm still looking for a few more.

Still looking for one or two stories before I reach my fill!

Bumping again.

Bump.

Bumping for one more game slot!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Back
Top Bottom