Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kill la Kill: The Threads of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think she's showering," the outfit said. "Looks like we'll be talking tomorrow. I am too tired to stay up much longer," Diego said to Senketsu. Senkestu raised an eyebrow or equivalent, but said nothing else. He did catch a glimpse of a brown-haired girl.

"Who's her?" Diego asked.

"That's Mako, Ryuko's best friend," Senketsu answered before he waited for his partner to come out. They had a long path ahead of them

Ryuuko sighed as she continued to relax in the bathtub, sitting up a bit and looking out the small window next to her, she thought about the old times fighting the life fibers with her only other friend, and how even was an idiot to scare her like that. Ryuuko looked over to the closed door and gave a yawn and a sigh, taking her too well and standing up to get out and drain the water. She wrapped the towel around herself, slowly putting her pants and her bra on, then slowly opening the door to walk out into the hall. " hey I need you senkets..."

"Hey, what for? We're not going to try and look for the cultists now, are we? We know nothing about them and the only one who does has fallen asleep once more," Senketsu said, pointing to Diego.

"Where's your sister at? I though she would be staying with you and Mako's family," he pondered.

She smirked and simply chuckled, " well...I need something to wear at least don't I? Oh and hey....a long time ago when I said that....I would never ever wear you again....well j just wanted to say...I'm sorry..." She looked down for a moment then back up at him, " oh...well I tried to call her, but she really wasn't answering..." Ryuuko simply shrugged and pulled the towel a bit taking him off the hangar and heading to the bathroom to slip him on her.

"Well, we need to find her. If the Life Fibers are involved with this cult, that means that there could be leftovers from the work of your insidious mother," Senketsu said before smiling. "You know I forgive you," the outfit says with a smile before he was put back on. He felt at home once more.

"I imagine tomorrow there will be questions once he wakes up" Senketsu said.

"Don't even bring her up again..." She said referring to her mom, "just don't...." She sighed and turned to walk out into the hall then simply turned again to go sit in the couch for a bit, "well thanks....well Doubt it will be something I know a lot of besides the fibers, I don't know really anything else besides what happened before."

"Maybe you should go to bed. Once morning comes, we'll talk. What does Mako think of him? I caught her staring at him," Senketsu said good humorly. "I also caught you looking at him," he added.

Diego was still asleep and perhaps the others should to. A big quest awaited them all.

"Look I don't know about mako, well what does that supposed to mean?! She asked him looking down to him. "What's wrong with looking at him, I just have a weird feeling right now ok..." She sighed and yawned, taking him off and slipping her other clothes on. Ryuuko sighed and put him on the hangar, going over to lay down on her bed and sleep.

Diego woke up and looked at the time. It was early afternoon. He must have been asleep for 13-15 hours... makes sense considering that was the amount of sleep he got last week and his body needed the rest.

"How is everyone?" he said as he walked to the main room in his clothes from yesterday

She woke up earlier than him getting a bit more rest for some reason. She sighed and shrugged, taking him off and slipping her arms trough him. She looked down for a moment then went out to see everyone else in the room.

The family had already sat around for something to eat as malls mom had just finished cooking croquettes again. They all looked over for a moment then continued to eat with ryuuko just sitting there with a sigh, eating it slower and taking her time. " well hey..."

"How is everyone doing? How you feeling?" Diego said as he took a seat and noticed the croquettes. He had a plate in front of him and it was nice of the family to provide him with something to eat while he was staying here. He dug in and he found he really liked the food.

"Ryuko, how have you been since the incident that occurred a few months ago?" he asked her.

Ryuuko continued to eat as much as she could like everyone else as they talked about different things around the table for a good family time. She really enjoyed it a lot and she loved mako and then for everything. Ryuuko glanced around at everyone with a smile then continued to eat.

Looking over at him, he heard his question then stopped to think, "well..." She sighed, "don't worry about it, it's nothing much..." She told him trying to forget about it since it shouldn't really affect her now.

"Sorry if it's a touchy subject," Diego said before he sighed and rubbed the back of his head, enjoying the meal. "Regarding what has been going on, the world is still pretty peaceful outside of Japan. However, there were several other Life Fiber incidents and I was recording all the incidents, trying to connect the pieces. Your mother was just the tip of an iceberg," Diego began.

"There has been a cult regarding these Fibers. Things regarding 'puppets of fate,' 'weavers of life', and other related things. As to why the fibers grant these superhuman abilities and so much more. According to my findings, the corporation may be the headquarters for the cult and maybe we can find answers to what's going," he said to her.

she continued to eat with a shrug suddenly hearing him talk about something to her. "then...it was true that the life fibers somehow came back to earth...dammit...' she put her elbow on the table then put her hand under her chin with a sigh not wanting to go out like that again. " why don't we just go in there kick their ass find out what the hell is happen then blow up the damn place...' she said deciding to think of a fast solution now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom