Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A good vamp is hard to find (Camp & Dragonfoot455)

"What? You don't care if I move?"

He could tell she had something on her mind and let her be.
When they got to the address there was a bit of a problem. Cops were parked out front. "I won't say this often, but stay here. Here's a receiver/emitter for my radio, I'll have my earphone in."

He strolled over to the cops with his FBI badge out. "What's the scoop?"

"We had a report of shots fired in the house. Surrounded it and someone seems to be inside, but won't talk or come out, you got an angle G-man?"

Eric nodded. "Maybe. I have a consultant with me. She's on the special list, so pull your men back." Eric had no clue what special list he'd made up was, but they pulled back and he quietly called her. "You want to check it out first or together?"

Alyissa watched from the Window of the Vehicle when Eric dismissed the Cops so they could have a better look without suspicion of who she was. The crackle and static of the Radio signalled he wanted her help, maneuvering her self to grab the Emitter to respond "Stay put I'll come in with you, we don't know what might be in the house. I'm not taking any risk of a possibility of you getting hurt"

"Copy that. I'd be glad to give full agreement with that plan."
By the time he'd said it, she was there at his elbow.

"Well, I guess this is put up or shut up."

Together, he walked forward with her and up onto the porch. Eric knelt low beside a mail slot in the door and flipped it open. He got close enough to be heard in the house, but not out on the street.
"Hello in there. This is your friendly neighborhood coven and pack approved field researcher. My associate and I would just be thrilled if you'd let us in without pointless bloodshed. Who knows, we might even be able to make this problem go away."
He stepped to the side of the door and looked at Alyissa. "What? Polite and Pleasant always count." As he spoke, the door unlatched and opened a third of the way with no one there.
"Ohhhkay...I suppose you can go first."

Raising a eyebrow when he peeked into the mail slot and called out to whoever was in the house. Rolling her eyes playfully at him before entering he house cautiously, the place was a mess all over. Alyissa couldn't really smell much over all the blood that reeked from somewhere. "Stick close Eric" she advised before continuing her way inside.

Eric called out, "Wanda?"

A weak voice could be heard. "Hear....please help me."

He entered a bedroom where the furniture had been slashed in half. A girl who would be cute if she didn't look gaunt and sleep deprived sat in a circle of silver coins and silver daggers. She had recent burn marks on her hands.

Looking up, her eyes darted from his to Alyissa in confusion. "It's Francine...she's gone Vargulf. I thought with my mixed strength I could stop her, but she is so strong. I threw silver nitrate at her and then jumped into this circle.....please Mister, can you move those coins so I can comfortably step out?"

Eric stepped up and was just picking up a coin, when she swiped at him. His old habits worked and her hand met the barrel of his silver plated pistol, throwing him backwards.

Not expecting for Wanda to try and attack her lover, She took the moment of her momentary distraction to tackle the girl to the floor. Breaking furnature as they went down "Don't you fucking touch him!" she hissed putting her in a choker hold.

As Aly locked her in a choke, he got up from where he'd been knocked away.

"Um, Sweetie...bit of a problem, she's shifting...she was trapped in that circle...but is this Wanda or Francine. Hold her tight please." I found a purse and checked the picture. "This looks like Wanda...so why would she attack me. Hun, you obviously know reams more about this stuff than I do, but she doesn't look like she's all there. Are you sure that this vamp/were crossing thing is safe? And can you hold her? Her muscles keep bulging bigger."

I looked more carefully around and then it hit me. Blood...this place was filled with blood. I went to the trash and looked in. Sealed packets of cow blood had been ripped open. "We need to get her out of here. The bloodlust is driving her nuts. Um....are you doing OK?"

I opened the front door to check. "Cloudy out. Bring her out." I waved to the cops and flashed my badge again, then walked over to the Sergeant.

"We've got a nutter, but she's not the killer I'm after. We'll question her and get her back to her family. You good with that?"

He nodded, glad to pass on this one.

I raised the protective barrier between the front and the back of the SUV. "Will she calm down in there?"

Alyissa let go of her when she was fully transformed into her wolf form. The wolf jumped away from her and snarled barring her teeth. Wanda charged Alyissa but She caught the werewolf by its jaws and ripped them apart skull and all, revealing the girl's bloody form within the creature . Wanda was knocked out cold but still alive.

Eric watched Alyissa deposit the rapidly healing Wanda in the back of the vehicle.
As he started the car and began to drive, he noticed and irritating binging.
"Seatbelt please. Yes, I know you are stronger than the seatbelt, but that infernal binging is going to drive me nuts."

He had a couple of messages on his phone. "OK, dark and sweetness. It's a pretty day out and over an hour until we get there.
Unfortunately, your pheromones are making it more than difficult to keep my eyes on the road...well, that and the fact that the female next to me is pretty enough to give Venus a run for her money." He smiled and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.
"So is there any chance that this detective's daydream will include you leaning over here and putting those pretty lips around your favorite snack. I don't mind if you take a little blood, just make sure it's no enough to make me woozy. Hey, Aly, do I really taste that good? It's always nice to fool myself that I'm special somehow."

Alyissa sighed in content when he stroked her cheek, she almost wanted to purr like a cat at the affection. "Human blood is like nothing else in the world. I can see colors that I can't even name, I can hear hummingbirds beat their wings from miles away. It creates a whole new world for Vampires. And the fact I can give you pleasure with just the graze of my fang makes it even more addictive" she whispered into his ear before kissing and sucking his neck softly.

Eric jumped a little. "Hey, remember, I need distraction. Needles and fangs still give me the willies..." He unzipped his pants. "Lots of veins down there for you and cream to go with your juice."

Behind them, Wanda was panting with lust as she saw his member come out. Now that she was away from all the blood, she was rational again. She saw an intercom button and pressed it. "Hey, save some of that cock for me. I'm in heat!"

Eric called back, "Sorry Wanda, but women who might bite everything off for lunch worry me."

"It's not my fault, she covered everything in blood! I hadn't drunk in six days. I need something bad."

Eric shook his head, but reached into a cooler and slid some AB- through a drop slot. "Enjoy."

Then he closed the curtain and smiled at Alyissa. "Where were we?"

Alyissa shot a look at Wanda "Step off mange bag he's mine!" she snarled barring her fangs before turning back to Eric "You sure talk alot about kinky stuff for an FBI agent" she laughed lightly before taking his Manhood in her mouth, being careful not to sink her fangs into his member quite yet not without warming him up first. Flickering her tongue around the head to tease him so he would beg for more.

He gulped hard and concentrated on keeping his eyes on the road, though it was difficult when the world's most accomplished fellatrix had just inhaled your member and was milking you with her throat.

Granted, he knew that she was just as interested in getting a drink from his veins, but as long as she got him so excited that his extra attention was focuses only on her tongue and mouth. He wouldn't even notice when she bit him.

He did manage to groan out. "W-Watch and L-learn Wanda! Aly is simply the best!"
He finally did pull over when he felt his orgasm begin to shoot up.

Anger did flare up when Eric mentioned the other female's name but kept her main focus on pleasuring her lover. When he began to spill his seed that was when she bite down onto his member to combine a cocktail of his bodily fluids. Alyissa had become aroused by the thought of his length buried into her folds, waves of her pheremones radiated off of her.

What was in her saliva anyway? He came hard and didn't even feel the fangs pierce him. Without thinking, once he was off the road, he reached for her head and pushed down as his hips arched.

Gasping, he waited as her throat and powe full mouth milked him of the last few drops...drops...Aly? "Alt, let go, honey. If you keep sucking, I'm not going to be able to drive. I'm still hard. How about you turn around and lower those tight pants so I can fill you. I want you around me."

Wanda was peeking through a crack in the curtain, frigging her own clit and puss to get off as she watched them.

Alyissa smirked and kicked off her skinny jeans without any fumbling, not wanting to waste any time. She straddled her Mundane lover lowering her face into the nape of Eric's neck to sink her fangs into him again. Not being able to get enough of the addictive sweetness that ran through his veins. She took a sharp inhale when she impaled herself on his cock rolling her hips to test his reaction. Growing more possessive over Eric she was tempted to rip the werewolf apart again but instead she dragged her nails down the glass of the window to frighten the other female.

Eric was a little worried himself, he was thrilled to see her glorious ass and cleft, and to have her wrapped around his still needy member. (Definitely need to ask about what all that saliva does!)

But, she was scaring him. She was drinking more and getting more excited as she made love...scratch that, as she took him.

He was beginning to feel a little dizzy. "Aly...protector? I'm...I'm not doing good...you're taking so much. Please...I can't..." With his last conscious thought, he brought his arm up the smack her shoulder and then all faded out.

Alyissa pulled back to lick any droplets from his blood that might have dribbled down her neck, shuddering she gazed down at him through hodded eyelids but she froze seeing Eric passed out beneath her from bloodloss "Eric?" she whimpered shaking his shoulders then pressed her head against his chest to see if she could hear his heartbeat "Eric!?" she said again shaking his shoulders to try and wake him up.

It was so warm and relaxing. He was floating in clouds and falling deeper asleep.

Then somebody stirred the clouds and he dimly heard his name. "leemee go...don wanna wakup. So nice and soft."

Slowly his eyes opened. "Huh. Aly. Guess you didn't kill me after all. How come? It felt kind of nice."

He looked around and back at Wanda. The curtain had gotten knocked open.

She shook her head at their foolishness.

She exhaled with relief seeing she hadn't killed him "Don't do that" she said before kissing him "You scared me to death" she said pulling away and rolling off and button her skinny jeans back up. Alyissa looked herself over making sure she hadn't been stained by her snack.

"Don't do what...You were sucking on me so nicely, but then you agreed to make love but you wouldn't stop sucking.

Aly...If you thought I was dying, would you turn me? I'm just wondering."

He pulled out a pop and chugged it to get some sugar and liquid into his system. After about 15 minutes, he felt better. "Are we going back to the pack now?"

Wanda overheard him and started to bounce around. "No! Don't take me back to my father! I can't face him like this...not...as a mix...."

"I-I don't know if I would...You'd be sired to me for eternity or You'd be my Mate" she said tapping her lower lip in thought before turning her gaze back onto Wanda "We can hold you In solitary confinement until you get a hold of your new counterparts but your place belongs with your pack whether your a Blood pup or not" she advised before sighing feeling another headache come on.

Wanda hung her head, sobbing. "How can I face my father?"

Eric was a little out of his element, but he was the only male present.
"When your father, the Alpha, met us, he thought you had gone rogue and he instructed us to kill you. I could see in his eyes the pain of it tearing him apart. I am certain of the Joy he'll have when he sees you again. No father should lose his child like that.
I'm sure things will be different. But it could have been tougher. What if you were transgender and he had to rethink you as a son. Be glad this isn't something that has to separate you.
My advice when you meet him is to shut up and let him accept you."

He turned back to Alyissa. "I need two things from you. A good long hug and kiss, and then to let me sleep on your lap while we drive back."

"Wanda your dad won't care what you are he loves he just wants you home"she said putting up her hand against the window. She felt bad for the halfbreed even though it was a gifted curse that would last her lifetime atleast she could have the benefit of being superior to anyone in the Conclave.

Eric exchanged a hug and kiss with Aly as Wands looked on in envy. Then he buckled around his waist and put his head in her lap. From here his view was the steering column and the underside of her bosom.
"The scenery is nice here. I'll just let watching you bounce lull me to sleep...unless you smother me." He smirked and closed his eyes, getting a few hours rest. When he awoke, his mouth felt like a dust storm had moved through.

"Aly, can we stop and get me a drink? I'm parched." He looked at the navigator. They were close to the Alpha, "Wanda, anything for you? Bloody Stesk? Hapless traveler?"

"Ha ha, human. I don't normally attack people, but some raw meat would be appreciated."

He pointed out a truck stop that served steak, fries and milkshakes. "That looks good. I can get a raw steak to go, warmed up. A shake, OJ, beef Manhattan, and pecan pie with whipped cream would help. What? Somebody took it out of me and I need to recharge."

Back
Top Bottom