Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves and Mages (Javorcek X ClearSight)

Clara loved her little smartass, correcting her so quickly, something she often did when Clara fucked up a word when she was talking. To her it was adorable, her own little grammar Nazi, and such a cute one. That being said it was as much approval as was needed, an agreement that trying things was her thing, even if the amount of times was up for debate, and truthfully it only gave her another chance if she didn't get Anna hooked up a bit of risk, because Clara herself loved taking a chance. Unlocked rooms, public places, against a window, it was all exhilarating. Of course Anna continued to talk and it was something Clara quickly put a stop to, preferring the sound of the little bunnies moans, which were not all that difficult to coax out. She had Anna right where she wanted her, and she was right where she wanted to be as well.

Anna was more than gorgeous, Clara constantly thought of all the traits she adored about the Latina, but more than anything she found Anna's dorky side absolutely charming, and it was certainly the inspiration behind the bit of hair she found waiting for her. It wasn't the first time she had thought about it, but every time she got a glimpse she counted herself lucky. Many American women just shaved it all off, becoming completely bare down below. It was such a turn off to find nothing, and Clara herself had a very well trimmed patch herself, refusing to remove it completely and being very happy Anna was okay with it, and had a bit of her own. It was just sexy, especially to a werewolf who could get a bit more from it than most. She was going to have to compliment it at some point, make sure her little wolfie didn't get overzealous and get rid of the delightful garden.

Hands balling up in her hair drew Clara's attention away for a moment, the alpha purring against Anna's slit, aroused by the take charge decision as the other wolf's hips began to move on their own, practically demanding to be seen to. It was a shame when she heard Anna ask for fingers however, her appetite for the wolf's juices nowhere near sated, but she could take care of that later... Or whenever now that she had made it official. Clara was going to be even more demanding on Anna, not in a sexual way but as far as time went, their time together precious and necessary to keep her lust in check, her wolf more than a bit selfish and gluttonous, food and sex both being demanded in vast quantities.

To deny Anna would have been all too cruel, and so her mouth moved upwards, focusing on her clit as she slipped a single finger inside her girlfriend's hot, tight channel. She immediately went for the one spot that always drove Anna insane, once again giving her no time to adjust and starting intense, not seeing the need to be playful, and not sure if she could be. It was difficult to be teasing when every fiber of Clara's being wanted to fuck Anna, an while she completely intended on honoring her virginity and taking things as slow as needed, it was going to be hell doing so.

“Hnngh…mmph…Clarahhh…” Anna’s voice came out in soft, barely audible pants. Her hips ground a little more firmly into the French Alpha’s face lips as soft wrapped around Anna’s throbbing clit. If she moved juussst right, she could get Clara’s teeth to press against the sensitive button, a little bit of roughness causing a pleased whine to resound from the wolf’s throat. “Fuck!” Anna cried out as a single slender digit worked inside of her. Fuck fuck fuck! Clara wasted no time finding the sensitive spot on her swollen front wall that made the Latina melt into a pile of satisfied arousal. Unable to keep her voice down without a little help, Anna grabbed a chunk of her shirt and shoved it into her mouth, trying to muffle her sounds of delight as she came undone. She knew that Clara loved to hear all of her moans, the other wolf had made that clear the first time Anna had attempted to be quiet, but right now she was trying her hardest to not draw attention to themselves as she rode her girlfriend’s face and fingers.

“You are evil…” The wolf hissed softly as she came down from her high. She was referring particularly to that last bit of their fun; she had the nagging suspicion that Clara’s fingers had gone full tilt on her elusive sensitive spot on purpose. Anna didn’t get time to reprimand her girlfriend much further however; the sound of footsteps approaching made her panic and struggle to get dressed. She nudged Clara away and quickly pulled up her pants, cringing a little bit of the feeling of her panties immediately becoming stuck to her soaking wet slit. Then she offered her hand to Clara, helping her girlfriend up so that they could hopefully leaved before whoever was passing through caught sight of her flushed face…or Clara’s cum covered one.

---

Lykos Industries owned several buildings all over the city for a variety of purposes; one of them included a very nice gym for the use of her employees and anyone else of werewolf descent. Mara was waiting there now, sitting on a bench infront of the building with her bag full of fencing gear next to her. She figured somewhere obvious would be a good place for the human to find her, after all, Leslie couldn’t hunt for her with her nose the way that Mara could.

The large glass windows of the building revealed that the first floor was full of exercise machines. But Mara and Leslie wouldn’t be using any of those today. The real interest for the pair would be a large open room in the basement that had a couple of mats down for wrestling and open space for small weapons dueling. Because tonight was her first night meeting up with Leslie to spar and the wolf had arranged for them to both to have protective gear for this first round and for the basement to be cleared out so that they could practice without being bothered. It made her a little nervous to work with the hunter, not because they would be alone and the woman had a history of killing her kind, but because Jessie had warned her that Leslie was bringing a katana. Hopefully the human had enough control to not accidentally slice her head off.

Leslie had been training for two weeks, and while she had barely used her sword she had brought her condition back up to its prime. She had never been in bad shape, she had muscle and was lean on a normal day, but in her combat shape she had abs was more defined all over, not to mention she felt amazing, more so than she had in quite a long time. She had been considering keeping up a workout routine after the games, if Jessie didn't keep her in bed for the entire month after, their time being cut a bit short as of late. Usually it wouldn't be a big deal, working out didn't take as long once you were at the level you wanted to stay at, it was getting to different levels of fitness that was rough, plus her sword training, which while not being a big part of her routine for the first half of her prep time, was still interfering slightly. That would end after the competition of course, but until then it was something they both had to deal with, and Jessie wasn't the only one suffering, Leslie was always horny ever since they cut back.

Arousal wasn't what was on her mind as she walked up to the Lykos Industries owned building for so many reasons, the biggest one being she was about to go inside and spar with someone who stood very high up on the weapon fighting food chain for the wolves. Part of her was nervous, it had been a very long time since she had wielded the sword, and as natural as it still felt in her hands it was still slightly nerve wracking. There was also the fact that going into buildings owned by wolves always made her nervous, not being stupid enough not to consider the possibility that she would be set upon one day. It was comforting to know her tattoo was gone, Leslie having quickly replaced it to make Jessie more comfortable and protect herself, and in its place was the 'clan' symbol for Jessie's family.

Leslie walked inside the building and quickly noticed Mara, giving a quick wave as she moved towards her. Leslie's fighting style had always involved light clothing, katana's not lending themselves well to defense but being very effective when used in an aggressive manner. So, instead of wearing armor or any clothing at all she always kept it light, even in her hunter days, which was good considering armor wouldn't be allowed at Parekura. Light clothing was key though, and Leslie had shown up in something fitting, which was a sports bra and jogging bottoms, though at the moment she had a shirt over the sports bra. She had to be light. "Thanks for giving me a chance to practice. I haven't seriously used this sword in quite some time." She chuckled, though a bit nervous her boasting to Jessie's family was going to end up a humiliation, and if she fucked up at the event itself it would reflect badly on them as well. At least the sword looked good though, it was a great first step. Leslie had always cleaned and taken care of it, and it was likely the most expensive item in her house, being a traditional Japanese katana from the warring states period, and even the sheath was an exquisite deep red.

“It’s no trouble at all.” The Alpha smiled as she studied Leslie for a moment, sizing her up. It appeared that the human had been taking her training seriously. She wondered how much stronger than a regular human Leslie was, of course Jessie had warned her that the human was a hunter. Well…not warned her as much as reassured Mara that it would be okay to not coddle the human that wanted to compete. Still, Mara was going to go a little easy on her, at least for this first time because it was more of a learning exercise than anything else. “I’m sure you’ll be fine, it’s just like riding a bike.” After her parents had died, Mara stopped going to her fencing lessons for nearly a year…but when she did start going again, she had found her body remembering everything, even though her mind had been fuzzy on the details.

“So…the rules are fairly simple.” Mara decided to fill the silence of their short walk to the basement with something educational. “The length of your entire weapon must be no longer than 110 centimeters and no wider than 15 centimeters. So expect to see people wielding clubs too, not just swords. Ummm…what else… there are no strikes to the head unless it is with your hand or pommel. No attacking the neck or the groin, period; you’ll get an automatic disqualification for either. As far as the point system goes, we fight til fifteen. Every strike is one point, no matter where it is, but you must draw blood in order for it to count for a strike. But you lose points for maiming your opponent, so don’t get all slashy on me.” Mara eyed the sheathed katana warily, wondering how many wolves it had killed and if Leslie could put her hunter instincts aside in order to fight for points rather than a kill. “If you manage to take down your opponent, that is five points. If you render your opponent unconscious, you automatically win the match. Sound simple enough?”

Mara flipped on the light switch once they got downstairs, the room smelled of sweat and blood, no doubt some wolves had been training here earlier today. Everyone was excited for Parekura, even if they did not win, it was still an honor to compete, so almost every Alpha trained, even the ones that lived more sedentary lives. She had caught sight of Jessie training down here a few times already this week…it had actually been quite terrifying to watch. For whatever reason the eldest Sandalio seemed on edge and had been tearing through opponents, venting her frustrations on whatever poor son of a bitch that was stupid enough to accept her invitation for a friendly spar.

While the fluorescent bulbs were warming up, she began to pull on her gear. “Not that I don’t trust you, but ah, well, hard to trust a hunter, even if you’re retired.” Mara chuckled softly as she pulled on her padded white fencer’s jacket. Then she tugged on her lame and began connecting the cables to the scoring box. “Every time you strike me, that light’ll go off.” Mara nodded over towards the light that would be in both their peripheral visions. “But if you bust through the lame, we’ll know that you’re hitting too hard.” Once all the connections were complete and Mara touched her epee against the lame to make sure that everything was in working order, she grabbed her fencing mask and then looked over to Leslie to see if she was ready. “Any questions? Or are you ready to get going.”

"I hope so, because as much as I tried to puff out my chest and impress Mara I can't afford to fall on my face." She chuckled as she followed Mara towards the basement, listening very closely to the rules of the competition. She had been wondering for quite some time how it would work, some preconceptions pointing her towards a ruthless bloodbath. Luckily it wasn't so bad, though heading about the point system did make her raise an eyebrow... It required bloodshed. That didn't scare Leslie, not really, but there was a fine line between cut an maim, and she hoped it was truly like riding a bike so she would have that self-control. At one point in her life that would have been easy, a slice here, a slice there. She had been trained with real swords as a hunter apprentice after all, the children all using real weapons in sparring as part of the real combat trials they were supposed to be going through. That didn't mean she wasn't still a bit concerned, especially with how easily her katana cut through flesh.

It was a bit of a relief to hear about knocking out an opponent, as well as taking them down, because while it was a weapon tournament she was quite proficient with takedowns, a major part of her fighting style back in the day incorporating hand to hand while holding her weapon. It was one of the reasons she was considering signing up for the hand-to-hand as well, knowing that would be a stretch for her to win but not doubting she could compete at a decent level, at least near alphas such as Jessie, even if she had become aware of the difference over the course of their time together. She would just have to wait and judge that when the time came, and also to see what other events there were and how the Parekura thing actually worked. Hell, maybe she would just enjoy the place when she wasn't doing her one competition, and really she would rather watch Jessie fight than be in the same event anyways... Though she liked the idea of showing the other wolves that Jessie had picked a very strong human.

The smell of blood soon hit Leslie's nostrils, a deep inhale as she became use to a scent she didn't often smell anymore. "Don't worry about it Mara, do you know how long it took me for fucking Jackson to acknowledge me? I really don't expect anyone to come around immediately." She grinned, knowing her history with Jackson and figuring she knew just how big a stubborn ass he could be. "I'll be careful anyways though, I need to get a feel for the weight in actual combat, I've not had much of a chance to really play around since I picked it up... And no, no questions, I'm ready." Leslie removed her shirt and tossed to to the side, abs revealed as she got down to the sports bra only as her top, which was about as loose and light as she could get, without completely baring her breasts, which she wasn't planning on doing until the day of when it was time to be in the nude, mainly because rationalizing that to Jessie would have been fucking impossible. She didn't hesitate to draw her sword though, the long blade quickly being turned in her hand so she would be hitting with the backside of the blade, as to get use to it before swinging the sharp side about... And she wasn't even going to use a draw strike until that was down. So she gripped the blade and held it out in front, waiting for Mara to get ready.

"Really? That big teddy bear doesn't like you?" Mara giggled, obviously finding it hard for the firefighting werewolf to not like anyone, he was a great big rescue dog after all. The Jackson she had known had been very sweet and romantic, a true softy on the inside. But she supposed that he could be a bit like a pitbull: fiercely loyal to the point of violence...but if you were his mate or his family and wanted him to cuddle on the couch he'd come running.

"So the referee will ask takatū, which means 'ready'. Then we bow to show that we are. Then they will call tīmata, which means 'begin'. If the official wants you to stop, they'll say 'mutu' and blow a whistle." Fuck, I should have brought a whistle. Eh, well, next time. "It's not like tournament rules where we would stop and reset after a point is scored. You keep going. If you take me down, back off. It's sorta like rugby...that 'if you're on the ground then you're part of the ground' mentality. Once I'm on the ground, on my knees or on my body, I'm part of it and you stop attacking. When I get back to my feet we immediately begin again." Mara wriggled her shoulders out a little bit and then hopped from one foot to the other, loosening up. "Alright...takatū...?" Mara asked, then bowed. "Tīmata!" The Alpha barked, ready to begin.

"En garde!" Mara called out her little fencing warcry/warning before she fell into the en garde stance. As far as true en garde position went, her current stance looked like a mess: loose and slightly awkward; but once she began moving, one could understand why. Fencing footwork was designed to merely advance and retreat in a lane, but no one would be fighting in a narrow lane at Parekura. All of the matches were held in circular, dirt floor pits, tending to especially suck if it had been raining the night before. She'd have to make sure to bring Leslie outside sometime so that they could practice on uneven natural ground. Her odd stance reflected her roots in fencing, and how those roots had grown into something much more flexible for the quickly changing melee weapons around. Mara's strength was in her speed, flexibility, and her ability to read a situation well in order to make good decisions; these were the same traits that helped her run her company every day.

When she saw an opening, Mara lunged forward, the needle sharp point of her epee coming into contact with Leslie's skin. The tipped dipped little more than a millimeter through Leslie's skin, enough to draw blood but not enough to hurt her. Due to the nature of Mara's weapon, as well as her training, all of her strikes were caused by lunges, not slashes. It made her a little bit more of a defensive fighter, parrying until she could see an opening in order to commit to a lunge.

Leslie hadn't taken part in competitions, not really, all of her experience was real combat or mock combat, so she listened closely as Mara began to go over the last bit of the rules. It wasn't difficult but it was important to know that knocking your opponent down stopped the match briefly, and that nothing else did. Leslie's ultimate goal was to get knockdowns or knockouts, at least that seemed more plausible than giving more tiny cuts than certain weapons, especially an fencing weapon meant for speed and quick hits. A katana simply wasn't made for shallow cuts, the entire purpose of the weapon being an aggressive slashing weapon to completely sever or incapacitate a foe. That was obviously not her goal during this competition, instead she had to keep a cool head and consider alternatives, because while she could get shallow slashes, assuming her skill had remained in tact, it would not be as easy as someone with a light, fast striking weapon.

Battle experience was how Leslie learned though and thus she quickly responded to get it going, raising her sword up and preparing. Mara moved forward quickly, and Leslie took a moment to adjust, parrying one strike just barely and realizing she would be best to dodge the lightning quick strikes. As she was adjusting to the feel of a sword she even took a blow, Mara taking full advantage and piercing her flesh ever so slightly. Leslie didn't react to that though, adrenaline already rising up and her natural tolerance for pain quite high... Hell one of Jessie's spankings hurt more than a little prick. Leslie had several strengths when fighting using her katana, she could strike out quickly and with monstrous pressure behind a blow, her technique was flawless when she wasn't rusty, and more than anything the aggressiveness of her weapon of choice made it difficult for other fighters to find a rhythm. Of course while her strengths were legitimate they were also unsound at the current moment. Leslie still needed to get back in to her own technique, and more than that she couldn't use the full force of her weapon, a weapon not meant to be used in training. In fact, when people learned the use of a katana at a dojo, and not a psychopathic hunter organization, they didn't use real swords for sparring but instead used wooden swords, all for the reason that a katana was not an easy weapon to safely use in mock combat.

As the fight went on, and Mara scored several more points with Leslie's sloppiness, the hunter began to get it back. Her movements become sharper, sidesteps and body turns occurring more quickly, and at once point she had a chance to sweep Mara's legs but hadn't, choosing to keep it going and get as much practice using her blade as possible. At that point she began making her attacks, quick slashes followed by thrusts, and at one point she blocked one of Mara's attacks by raising the pommel of her weapon and hitting it away. She wasn't perfect yet, her movements still needed refining and she had barely scored a handful of points while Mara continue to get her blows in, but the gap a closed drastically from the start and the feeling of battle was awakening a part of Leslie that had been lying dormant for a long time... It was the kind of fight that a gun just couldn't match.

Mara was careful to keep her distance from Leslie. She knew that the bodyguard probably sparred with Jessie all the time, so letting the human get past her weapon seemed like a bad idea. Mara’s body wasn’t really built for hand to hand combat and she didn’t spend much time honing her self defense skills. She was only 5’7”, giving her a much shorter reach than many opponents, and she was fairly petite in size, only a modest 130lbs. Most of her power was in her legs, she could kick pretty hard, but threw a punch like a 10 year old girl.

Leslie was doing pretty well as the fight progressed, she was quick, agile; her strikes were controlled enough to not break her lame but still make the light of the scoring box flash on whenever she scored a hit. But the wolf could tell that the human was a little rusty, judging by her way that her motions didn’t quite flow. The longer the fight went on however, the better the human became. Mara was keeping score in her head and right now they were at 3 to 9, with Leslie making a come back.

In the end, the Alpha parried away one of Leslie’s strikes, ending up within the human’s grasp in the process and putting herself in danger. Before the other woman could get a hold of her though, Mara instinctively raised her leg, landing a kick square to the human’s chest. It didn’t count as a point, Leslie didn’t fall to the ground, but the next two quick lunges that broke skin and followed it did.

“Mutu! Stop!” Mara barked and retreated back, though still kept her sword up. When she saw Leslie stand down, she lowered her weapon. Glad for a reprieve because her suit was so hot, she quickly took her mask off, panting heavily. A few strands of hair had fallen out of her ponytail and were now stuck to her flushed sweaty face and neck. “Very good. 15 to 10, me. I’m sure your mate will be displeased to know that it wasn’t a shut out like she was hoping.” Mara chuckled. She knew that Jessie was concerned for the human, but Leslie seemed to be able to handle herself fairly well. The Alpha didn’t see any reason for the human to not compete.

“Water break and then we’ll go again?” The wolf definitely needed some water, it was a thousand degrees in her uniform. She headed over towards the benches and pulled her water bottle out of her bag, gulping down several large mouthfuls of cool liquid. Standing there for a moment with Leslie, just catching their breath and rehydrating, Mara couldn't help but notice the collar that was still on the scantily clad human's neck. "So... your collar... I take it that you and Jessie practice BDSM?" Mara blushed a bit after the question, realizing that she was being rather forward. "I don't mean to pry... I just was thinking about adding a little something in the bedroom for me and my own mate."

As the fight dragged on Leslie felt more and more comfortable, and her form was returning even if it still needed to be dusted off and refined. It was enough to not being embarrassing though and she felt like she could keep fighting forever, stamina being one of the things Leslie was confident in even after all of the years away from the sword, hell she could compete with Jessie for stamina, even if she did almost always lose. Not only that but as the fight went on Leslie started considering ways to get a decent amount of points, little strategies and chains of swings she felt could score her decisive wins at Parekura, though they would take some practice and weren't going to be as easy as the traditional fighting style of reacting to the opponent. As soon as she really felt into it however 'Mutu' was yelled out and she immediately halted, lowing her blade before wiping it off an sliding it inside the sheath. A lot of people didn't understand wiping the blade off, they thought it was for respect or for cleaning, but it was actually for two more practical purposes where a katana was concerned. One, in long battles blood could dry and reduce the slicing power of the blade, and in short fights the blade could be put away and the blood dry and make the blade stick when being drawn, which could be fatal.

"No no, I was quite expecting these results, it's been far too long for me to come out and win against one of the favorites." She smiled but had a challenging glint in her eye, as if saying not to expect the same come the competition, because while Mara was highly skilled, Leslie still had some improvement left to drag out. It would never be a blow out, even at full strength Mara would be an opponent, especially under the constraints of not actually hurting. She didn't want to injure anyone, but it still made things more difficult. "I would love to go another round." Leslie placed her weapon down next to the benches and got her own bottle of water, taking a few sips as she ran her fingers over a few of her wound, the most insignificant of which already showed very slight signs of healing. Being a hunter certainly had its benefits.

When her collar was mentioned she snapped out of though and her hand drifted up to touch it. "Heh, yeah... Actually I had become Jessie's pet before I became her girlfriend... Kind of a trial for me to see if I was worth the trouble." She didn't even notice wearing it anymore but the collar was more important to her than most things she owned. She did find it funny Mara believed she was prying, the act of wearing it out in public was meant to show she wasn't ashamed and welcomed people knowing that Jessie was her Mistress. "If you're curious about it you should talk to Jessie though, she would love to have someone to talk to it about and I'm sure she could give you some pointers. Of course it depends what your mate is like, I loved it straight away myself." She grinned as she took another few drinks and stood up, not wanting to let her muscles cool down if they were going to go another round. "Jessie could definitely put you on the right track." She was ready to go again, though now she couldn't help but think about Jessie, and that she needed to do something special for her before the trip... She had been so understanding about the training, even if against it at the start.

---

Clara had everything ready for an amazing night. She had invited Anna to stay over, which they had done before but more as a happy coincidence than purposeful event. She had music playing, her bed was covered in a few rose petals, she was making a delicious dinner. Nothing odd, she knew she did that every once in awhile, just duck with fresh snap peas and wild rice, and of course a dessert course with homemade raspberry ice cream and macaroons. Really it was quite healthy, but all of it was home cooked and delicious, and really meant to impress the hell out of Anna. Ever since they had started going out it had been magnificent, a few dates and some nights cuddling and messing around, but Clara wanted to do something special. Of course she wasn't expecting the big night, that was all up to Anna, but she hadn't tried something experimental with Anna in awhile and planned to introduce another new thing to her girlfriend that night, and quite the special new thing she had in mind. It would have been even better if there was no waiting involved, no dinner or anything, but Clara was a romantic and wanted to build a mood, which was the only reason she was wearing clothes, even if it was just a casual jeans and a t-shirt.

After several more bouts and two hours of pushing themselves to the limit, Leslie and Mara were two panting, sweaty messes that could barely stand. “Alright…that’s it… I’m going to quit while I’m ahead.” Mara panted out as she peeled her mask off. She had won all of the matches, but the last one had been very, very close, 14 to 15. Leslie was good, very good, and Mara loved the practice that she got with the woman, she had never sparred against a katana before. “Guuhhh…get it off…” Mara groaned, falling to her knees and tossing her sword to the side as she struggled to get off her lame and then the padded fencer’s jacket she wore. She peeled off her sweat soaked shirt, leaving her only in a sports bra, then proceeded to lay down on the wood floor. “Soooo much better.” The floor was all sorts of disgusting, she could smell the sweat that had dripped off from other bodies on it, they were in a gym after all, but she didn’t care. It just felt so nice and cool against her skin.

As she laid there on the floor she tilted her head to look over at Leslie. The human was a rather gorgeous specimen…and looking at her for a moment and thinking of Jessie made an idea spring to the Alpha’s head. “Would you and Jessie like to come over for dinner sometime? As a double date…and maybe as some consultants. You could maybe tell my mate a little more about being a submissive, and I can talk to Jessie about what it’s like to be a dominant.”

---

Anna could not wait for this play date to end. She felt like she was seven years old again, her parents struggling to find her someone to play with because the twins had been thirteen at that point, at that age where Anna was seen an annoying little baby to them. However, now Eva and Manuel didn’t struggle to find a wolf her age in the area, now they received plenty of offers from the parents of young wolves all over the country, and many from Latin America. Tonight her date wasn’t anyone from that far away though, his name was William and he interned at Lykos Industries and went to one of the colleges in the area. He was a little older than her but he was very nice, a perfect gentleman. They had a lot in common and a lot to talk about as they grabbed coffee at their little meet up… But still, as nice as he was, Anna wanted the date to end so that she could go be with the only person that mattered: Clara.

She really needed to tell her parents about the beautiful French wolf that she was seeing. It was just difficult to bring up, especially because both her parents wanted her to end up with a male. They weren’t going to be mad if she turned out to be a lesbian like her sister…they just wanted Anna to end up with someone strong, someone who could take care of her and protect her, and werewolf males usually fit the bill.

Ugh, she hated being the youngest!

Maybe she’d tell them at Parekura… Her parents didn’t compete anymore, they just took part in the celebrations, feasts, and dances around the bonfires at night. They were always so happy then…maybe that would be a good time to spring the whole Clara thing on them! Yeah! That would be perfect! People always took bad news better when they were in a good mood. Not that her dating Clara was bad news… But her parents and siblings would be way less confrontational and nosy around the beautiful French Alpha if they were pleasantly buzzed.

At the end of her date, the young wolf had just enough time to get to Clara’s without being late. Anna knocked lightly on her girlfriend’s apartment, shifting her weight from foot to foot, getting ready to pounce right ontop of her mate the moment she opened the door. My mate… Anna grinned a little bit at the notion. It was still a little too early to be dropping the ‘m’ word, but it was still a nice thought for the young wolf to hold onto.

By the time Mara called the match Leslie was feeling a bit more than tired, even if not quite exhausted. It was impressive Mara had lasted so long with the suit she was wearing and Leslie was sure she would be even more difficult without it on. She was proud to have brought the margin to a minimal difference by the end though, and it gave her hope for the actual competition, and if Mara was a favorite Leslie was sure she would make it far enough to impress, even if she did end up losing, though she had no plans to. Mara was impressive in other ways as well, and Leslie couldn't help but admire what she saw as she removed the suit, sweat and exercise always getting Leslie a bit worked up. She wasn't the same person she use to be, that person would be helping Mara undress and touching all the tempting places, but she was still herself enough to wonder whether Jessie was going to be home to help her... Cool off. Her mate deserved her for the night anyways, she had been so very patient.

"Dinner? I don't see why not. I know we're pretty busy until Parekura, Jessie's been working hard to prepare and she has to keep her shifts up at work since she's taking time off, but once it's over we'll have plenty of time to get together." Leslie wouldn't have minded squeezing in time before the trip either but it seemed unlikely. In the next two weeks her and Jessie both had to train, Jessie had work and Leslie had a short contract to take care of herself, and the night before the trip was most likely going to be spent with the family, since they all planned to prepare and fly out together. Thankfully they had different rooms upon arrival, but it was still going to be a lot of family time. Though she began to wonder just how they were going to get weapons to the event... Fuck, she needed to ask Jessie about that, and if need be she knew a few people she could rely on for that sort of thing, she did have many odd associates. "I'll talk with her tonight and see what she thinks... But, speaking of that, I hate to spar and run but if I'm too late it's going to come out of my ass... And probably literally at that." She chuckled and stoop, groaning gently, "Thanks again Mara, I'll look forward to seeing you again, and ready to fight if we get matched."

---

The knock at her door had Clara's excited and she dashed from the kitchen over to the door, scrambling to open it up and all but yanked Anna inside, hugging her close. "Anna~" It hadn't even been that long since she had seen her but Clara was done pretending every second without her didn't suck. "I hope you're hungry." She kissed Anna before letting her go and motioning for her to come into the kitchen and see the food she was preparing, confident it was going to be delicious. It was practically done as she turned the heat down on the snap peas an pushed the rice off the heat, the duck was all that was left and it had minutes max. "I wanted to make tonight a bit special, you know... Cause I love you and you deserve a special meal, and I want to get you a bit drunk of course." She pointed over to a large cabinet that she had shown Anna before, filled with wines and champagne of all sorts. "Soooo, if you would be so kind as to pick out a bottle I'll finish this duck and we can feast." Clara was being a bit hectic but in her family they cooked with passion and always kicked it up a notch when in the kitchen, and while she could have been calm and relaxed and still been just fine, it didn't feel right. She wouldn't relax until the food was on plates, on the table, and good wine was flowing.

“Whoa!” Anna giggled as she was pulled inside, ending up a little off balance and crashing into her surprisingly strong mate that held her up. Her pouncing was foiled, but she didn’t complain, she loved it when clara was in one of these playful moods. She wrapped her arms around her eager lover and returned the kiss. “Mhmm. I’m starving. It smells really good baby, I’m excited to try it.” She had been tempted to snack while on her date, but had decided to save her appetite…just incase Clara had decided to make another French ‘delicacy.’ Thankfully dinner smelled absolutely delicious and like something she recognized, Anna hadn’t had duck in quite some time.

“Oh? Just cause you love me?” The young wolf cocked a skeptical brow. Last time Clara
had ‘loved’ her and had tried to ply her with fine food and wine, Anna had found herself bound to the bed and passing out from all the orgasms she had had to endure. Her girlfriend was a clever little thing, knowing that Anna was extra docile and ready for anything when she was stuffed with food. Add alcohol into the mix and she’d be down for just about anything…well…anything except going all the way. Even drunk, Anna still managed to keep herself from asking Clara to get her harness out. Penetration aside, that still left a lot of things that the young couple hadn’t tried yet and Anna wondered what exactly Clara had up her sleeve for the evening. Hmm…probably just a fun night before finals. The next two weeks were going to be brutal, not only did they both have to train but they both had finals. Tonight would probably be the last night the two of them could really just have fun before Anna buckled down for studying and forced Clara to do so with her.

The young Latina wasn’t much of a drinker, but she’d try her best to pick out something at Clara’s command. There was always alcohol flowing at family dinners and her parents didn’t mind if she had a beer or a cocktail, but she had never found an alcohol that made her actually want to drink. So Anna was pretty much a lightweight, one glass of wine and she’d probably be ready to take her pants off. Hell, she was ready to strip right now…she’d missed Clara quite a bit, even though they’d only been apart for less than a day.

“Hmm…” Anna peered into the large cabinet that housed the numerous bottles of wine that her adorable little French drunk loved. She knew a little bit about wine, knew that red would give you a really bad hangover if you drank too much, so she steered clear of that. That narrowed it down to the whites…she was in the mood for something sweet, so began looking through the bottles for a Pinot Grigio or Riesling. Years and country of origin meant absolutely nothing to her, so she picked a blue bottle of Riesling, just because she liked the color blue and the Riesling was the first thing she found.

“I can’t help but feel as though your fine wines are wasted on my pallet.” Anna grabbed the bottle and headed to the kitchen, trying to stay out of Clara’s way as she grabbed the wine opener, two glasses, and then headed towards the dinner table to get their drinks set up.

"Of course it's all because I love you, and doing things to you." She said it just like she did the rest, as if she believed that hiding it with the rest of the words would cause Anna to miss the naughty part. "Besides, you spend so much time with your family that I get lonely and I want you all to myself every once in awhile." She gave a small pout as she went to grab the duck, truly wishing she would get invited to meet them sooner or later, and having wished it could have been before Parekura. It wasn't going to happen though, unless of course Anna decided to do it the night before and that would just be awkward. Clara wasn't ashamed, and while she knew Anna would have reasons for her not being introduced she didn't plan to hide it if she met them... Though she would still talk to her about it, she didn't want to make Anna mad after all... She was helpless when she made her lil bunny upset. Her damned innocence and beauty... It made it impossible to defeat her.

"Don't worry about the wine Anna, just pick something that looks yummy and let's enjoy it." As much of a drinker as Clara was it wasn't because she would drink anything, and really she rarely partook in alcohol aside from wine, which was what she loved, and champagne. She would drink other things just not regularly. With all the food out, and Anna waiting, Clara began making plates, ample portions of both sides and meat for the both of them. As she sat the plate down in front of Anna she caught whiff of a scent she had also smelled when she hugged her, the scent of another wolf. While she hadn't thought much of it the first time she couldn't shake it so easily as she took her seat. Anna was faithful... Right?

Usually Clara was confident and could bring herself to trust people when she probably shouldn't have, but with Anna she always felt a tad more vulnerable than with anyone else, and the scent of another wolf, a male wolf that didn't match her brother, it worried her. She didn't mention it straight away, she let Anna take a few bites, she enjoyed some of the food and half a glass of wine, and then she asked, hesitantly as if scared of the answer. "So Anna... I've been wondering about meeting your family recently, and I know we haven't been going out long, officially at least... But I will get to meet them at Parekura, right? It's not like your seeing someone else they already approve of or anything is it?" It may have sounded like a ridiculous accusation but for Clara it was a legitimate worry, the way the high society wolves in her country acted made it a real possibility that she was a Mistress and Anna had a male, seeing as two females being together could be frowned upon. "Not that I think you would!" She quickly interjected into her own question, "It's just... I don't know, I could smell another wolf on you and I can't help but worry about not having met them, I'm a bit concerned you're embarrassed of me." She was nervous, chewing on her lower lip as she let every horrible scenario in which Anna was float through her mind.

Anna felt a little guilty when Clara said she felt lonely whenever the Latina spent time with her family. She supposed that she did go over there quite often, her mother insisting on family dinners once a week, even though all of her puppies were grown. Plus she’d been hanging around the twins a little more, the siblings having taken to working out together so close to the competition in order to offer one another moral support.

“My family?” Anna blanched at the thought of introducing Clara to her family. She didn’t want to do it right now…not with the twins in the shape that they were in right now. They’d make her lover turn tail and run for sure! Maybe they could wait 6 months…when Jessie and Jackson got a little lazy for the winter and softer around the middle. “What? Seeing someone? No! I mean…well…not ‘seeing someone’ the way you mean. I literally saw someone for coffee today, but nothing happened! I promise.”

Anna sighed, she hated doing things like this. Her parents made her go on dates, they’d usually be a flop, but sometimes she’d actually like someone and want to hang out with them, just as friends though. “I told him that I wasn’t looking to ‘see someone’, I was just there because my mother told me to go… Then we had coffee, and talked, that was it. Do you want to meet him sometime?” Anna tilted her head to the side slightly, not quite realizing that ‘hey you want to hang out with this guy that I had to go on a date with’ was weird as fuck. “He’s a Nanobiotechnology major, interns over at Lykos Industries, they’re actually doing a lot of really cool stuff over there.” Of course a nerd like Anna would think that little robots swimming through a patient’s bloodstream and programmed to destroy cancer cells was ‘really cool’.

“William is fun to talk to, and yeah, I had a god time. But he doesn’t make me…you know…” Ergh…don’t make me say it… Fuck, she had to…she really wanted to put Clara at ease and vocalizing the sexual chemistry between the two of them would help do that. “He doesn’t…turn me on the way you do.” Anna could feel her ears starting to turn pink, but kept speaking anyways. “Every time you smile, I just want to kiss you because you’re so beautiful. And the way you look at me…the way you touch me…” The young wolf’s voice trailed off and she shivered slightly at just the thought of Clara’s strong hands on her… but couldn’t bring herself to say anything further on the matter. Dirty talk was definitely not one of the little nerd’s strong points.

“I love you Clara. I’m not embarrassed of you or of what we are. You know my sister’s gay…and she’s been out since she was sixteen. And yeah, my mom would love it if I were dating a guy so she sets me up with all these boys. But that’s only because she thinks I need someone to protect me. And it doesn’t even matter who she sets me up with, because Jessie and Jackson always scare them away! I don’t want them to scare you away too… My siblings are kinda jerks….and my mom’s crazy.”

Clara's heart sank at the first few words but Anna quickly cleared things up, and thankfully so because Clara felt as if she would cry if Anna was indeed seeing other people. It was something she could understand, her own family was constantly attempting to marry her off for the family, but as the second daughter she had more power to refuse, and had recently made it clear she would only succeed her parents as head of the company if they gave her more freedom, and while it had been interpreted as letting her live and study where she wanted, Clara had also meant romantic freedom. Still, she got packages with dossiers of men regularly, which was disappointing considering her family knew she preferred women... Fucking pure blood mentality, children and power being their only concerns. Still, as much turmoil as there had been at one point Clara was back in a decent place with her family, and now that she had Anna everything seemed to be going perfectly, she would even be competing at Parekura.

"No, I'd honestly prefer not to meet him." She chuckled, reaching across the table and stroking Anna's cheek, "But I understand, I know you would never cheat on me... I just get nervous, you mean a lot to me Anna." She leaned back after that, a breath of relief as other worries took the place of the more pressing ones. She would have to tell Anna who she was eventually, or let her find out at Parekura, which didn't sound like as good a plan but she didn't know how to tell the woman she loved that as scary as she thought her family was she had no clue. Clara was a part of the Chaumont family, and their presence in both the wolf and human world was huge. As if being a gigantic force in the field of computer programming wasn't enough, they owned several French television stations, a restaurant, and a luxury hotel. They were old money, they were pure bloods, and they scared the shit out of most wolves. She didn't want Anna to know, but she really needed to figure out a way to say it.

The night was not going to be ruined by stupidity and family drama, though Anna did lean over the table and sigh slightly. "I want to meet your family during Parekura. If you say no I'll respect that but I would prefer to give a good showing and then introduce myself, I'll be in the hand-to-hand after all." She gave a little smile, knowing that her strength was usually well under wraps and that it would come as a surprise when she unleashed her wolf and showed her true power. "Besides, spending the entire trip without you would be dreadful, and the only way I can see that not happening is saying 'Hi, I'm your daughter's girlfriend, I love her, let her stay in my room'" She grinned before taking another sip of her wine. "Hey, I can promise to not run off if you can do the same... My family can be difficult as well." She didn't make Anna actually answer, focusing on her wine and food after, but she wanted to at least put the idea in Anna's head to be ready for her family, because while she wouldn't meet them most likely, the Chaumont's usually sticking to themselves, their name was often times enough. With all of it out in the open now, Clara just had to hope for the best, and hurry up and eat so she could drag Anna back to her bedroom and take advantage of her.

Anna looked a little bummed out as the reality of their situation set in with every word Clara spoke. They were in that awkward age of being adults without really being adults, living out their lives in the fantasy world that was created by living on campus at college. The fantasy was over whenever they had to interact with their families and the werewolf community. She knew that it was inevitable, that they’d have to make their relationship public in order to stop the constant parade of eligible werewolf bachelors. And if they really did care about eachother, then they should celebrate their love with the people that loved them too. “Alright… fine… If you –promise- not to get scared by them, I’ll introduce you to all at Parekura.” She really would have liked to wait a little longer, to make sure that Clara really was as invested in this relationship as she was…but she supposed that sneaking around at the weeklong event of Parekura without being discovered as a couple was going to be impossible. Besides, Anna wanted to be able to cheer for Clara when she competed without having her family asking why the hell she was cheering for the pale French girl.

“I will be by your side for as long as you will have me. Nothing’s going to scare me away.” The brunette smiled and leaned over to kiss Clara on the cheek. “But be a little scared when you fight them, okay? Bravado will get your butt kicked… Jessie and Jackson are both in the hand to hand combat competition and they’re really good…” Even though they weren’t purebloods, her siblings had very powerful wolf forms. Hers was a powerful wolf too, though, she didn’t maintain it as well as Jessie and Jackson did, preferring running to lifting weights. She had never seen Clara’s wolf before, but judging by the other girl’s human appearance, Anna had just assumed that it would be tall and skinny just like her…not a brick house like her siblings.

Matters of family aside, Clara and Anna finally got to enjoy their dinner and some private time together. They’d gotten to that point in their relationship where they didn’t need to fill in the silences, the quiet savoring of one another’s presence was just as lovely as the laughs and conversations they shared. “You did an amazing job, it’s delicious.” Anna complimented as she took another bite. The Latina was a good cook, but Clara was –outstanding-. She was definitely very lucky to have her girlfriend.

Half a glass of wine later, Anna’s cheeks were starting to get a little flushed. One whole glass later, and she had somehow managed to crawl into Clara’s lap while the French Alpha was still finishing her last few bites of food. “Come onnn…you’re so slooowww.” Anna giggled, because everything was amusing when she was drunk. Obviously bored of waiting for Clara to finish eating, she decided to amuse herself. So she began nibbling and biting at the other girl’s neck. She was conducting an experiment! How many hickeys could she leave on her lover’s throat before the French Alpha scolded her for bruising the delicate flesh.

Clara found it cute that Anna thought she would be scared away, though there were times she was a bit of a coward, maybe Anna had picked up on them... Like after the night with the strapon, that had been mortifying for both of them and Clara had chosen to hide. Still, nothing was going to scare her away from the beautiful creature in front of her, nothing. It was going to be easier when she considered it, not scary or harder, but easier. She would be able to meet the family Anna loved, to maybe go with her to dinner every once in awhile, show off to all of them at the games, and most importantly not sneak around every time she wanted to pull Anna somewhere, though she would at least be subtle about the why. The last thing she thought any family would want was a horny, perverted, sex fiend of a woman dating one of their daughters, really that would be the worst thing imaginable.

"I promise you I'll be very serious and careful, I'd hate to get hurt and worry you. Besides, I can't underestimate anyone if I want to win and impress your family." She had won the hand-to-hand before, just the once when she participated at 17, but she hadn't participated since and she didn't want to brag and make her promise seem insincere. Besides, she was kind of hoping to fight and beat one of Anna's siblings, just to show off all the more and earn a few points... Though they wouldn't be the only competition, her friend was going to be competing as well and if she knew Jade it was going to be a real pain in the ass to win. It was all just reason for her to train seriously for a bit. She deserved a reward for the future effort though, and for her there was no better reward than Anna, and as the meal started to come to an end that reward all but plopped itself in her lap.

Clara had slowed down on purpose, to both savor the food and to let Anna get nice and tipsy, the horny little bunny always ready after a bit of drink. She didn't expect it to come to hickeys but she didn't mind and moaned gently as she offered her neck to the other wolf, not embarrassed in the least to walk about with the love bites displayed. She didn't stop her at all, not until she finished and stood up, turning around and biting Anna's neck instantly. "You're such a naughty thing." She murmured, moving around the chair and starting to drag Anna off to the bedroom, not taking a single detour as she went forward, having prepared all the items she wanted ahead of time.

The bedroom was beautiful, the lights were dimmed but bright enough so Clara could enjoy Anna's beautiful body, and the smell of scented candles filled the air. The rose petals still littered the bed and music played softly from across the room. It didn't take long for Clara to throw Anna on the bed and rip off her own clothing to show herself to her lover. "So my little bunny..." It was the first time she had said her nickname for Anna out loud but it was just as adorable and appropriate as it seemed in her head. "You'll try anything twice, right?" She was grinning, approaching the bed like a nude predator in front of helpless prey, hungry for a taboo type of play she personally loved. She had found American girls a bit less enthusiastic than herself, but she hoped Anna would enjoy it... And if not she had two chances to change her mind.

As she loomed over Anna on the bed she leaned down and kissed her, licking the other alpha's lips as she pulled and chuckling slightly. "My naughty bunny likes dirty porn right? Have you ever seen anything with anal in it?" She asked, not feeling like beating around the bush, thinking if Anna didn't get it when she hinted that they could have a very unpleasant surprise, and choosing to instead be blatant about her intentions. "Because I want to lick an play with your cute little butt..." she growled and pounced her girlfriend, mounting atop her and peering down with mischievous eyes. "I promise nothing you don't feel comfortable with... Just my tongue and my finger... Nothing more... Nothing but pleasure and something that's so much fun." She leaned down, eyes locking with Anna's intoxicating orbs glistening as fingers danced up Anna's body, teasing an stopping at her breast as Clara took another taste of her lips, uttering "trust me" as she pulled back, holding her spot inches away from Anna as she waited, eyes pleading and pushing Anna towards the acceptance she so wanted, hoping her forward approach would have the desired effect.

All of Clara’s sweet moans urged the horny little wolf on; her bites becoming harder, the hickeys she left behind more prominent. Anna had definitely grown to love marking what belonged to her with purple love bites. She saw how humans looked at the beautiful French Alpha, and if they wanted to get an eyeful then fine, Anna couldn’t stop people from looking. But she could at least stain the porcelain flesh of her lover, indicating that Clara was already spoken for.

“Na uh~” Anna sang. She was a sweet thing! Not a naughty thing. Claras were the naughty things in this relationship! As made proof by the fact that the other girl was biting her neck and then dragging her straight towards the bedroom as soon as she was finished eating. “Oh wow…” Anna gasped as they crossed into the dimly lit room. Even in her inebriated state, Anna was capable of appreciating all the hard work that Clara must have went to in order to make the bedroom perfect. Everything served to either relax Anna or heighten her arousal, the dim lights, the scent of vanilla and jasmine in the air, all worked together to put the wolf at ease and make her feel special because Clara had taken the time to do this for her.

As she was thrown onto the bed, Anna fell into a fit of giggles. “Eager, are you?” The laughter soon died on her lips as the gorgeous creature before stripped. Dark eyes were mesmerized by the lean body stalking closer and closer to her like a wild animal. Clara was so beautiful…tall, with a graceful body like a dancer and a face like a model. Anna’s heart began to pick up the pace, breaths coming out a little faster as the ache in her core began to grow. Maybe the thing that turned her on most about Clara was the way that her eyes would light up with mischief right before they got started. “I’m not a bunny!” Anna huffed, though didn’t sound particularly convinced by her own statement herself. She certainly felt like some sort of prey, especially right now as Clara loomed over her. It was hard for her to decide whether or not she loved or hated the new pet name that her lover was set on giving her. While it was sweet to have her own personalized name, it sucked to have it be after something that was so small and defenseless.

“Clara! I thought I told you to stop snooping around my browser history…” Anna pouted. She knew she never should have given her girlfriend the password to her computer…not like it would have taken a hacker to get into her laptop anyways, it was just protected by the word ‘contrasena’, ‘password’ in Spanish. As much as it riled her up to know that her girlfriend was inspecting her porn habits again, she muttered a soft ,“Yes,” in response to seeing videos with anal in it, her cheeks lighting up even pinker at the confession. So that was what was what Clara wanted to try out? A little buttplay? As her lover explained what she was going to use, Anna couldn’t find it in herself to object. She had thought that porn with anal play in it was rather thrilling, a good change of pace from all the other things she watched.

Anna couldn’t quite fathom the reason why any Alpha would want to bury their face in another wolf’s ass, it seemed like a rather submissive position to be in. Or maybe she was the one submitting by letting Clara explore her most taboo, private place? In the end, top or bottom didn’t matter she supposed, as long as they were both enjoying themselves. “Okay. Yes, let’s try it.” The inexperienced young wolf nodded. If anal was something that her girlfriend liked, then she wanted to try it…and truthfully she was a little curious about butt play herself, having never done it before. “Just um…go slow…I’ve never done this before…” Anna gave Clara a quick kiss to the lips before she started wriggling about underneath the Alpha, trying to get her clothes off.

If Anna wasn't a bunny then nothing made sense, because like a bunny Anna was cute and could be perceived as sweet and innocent, which she was, but also naughty and horny. People didn't think about that with bunnies, that they were tiny fluffy little sex fiends, but they were, and as far as Clara was concerned it fit her precious Anna so very well, but maybe it was due to her positive thinking, only focusing on the few traits akin to the tiny creature. Regardless she was going to be eating her up, and while an alpha traditionally didn't bury her face in an ass, and instead fucked it, Clara didn't care. She never gave a damn about top or bottom, mistress or sub. Sure they were lovely titles, and she may have fancied herself more leading than a follower, but if Clara was horny and wanted to do something, like taste Anna's most taboo area, she was going to do it. That should have been dominant in and of itself, refusing to obey what someone thought and do whatever the fuck she wanted... Really though it was just like a perv, and she would never deny that part of herself.

"Never, I like seeing what my pervert is up to... But if you're not a good girl I could always give that spanking interest of yours a whirl." She grinned, leaning forward to capture Anna's lips before pulling back slightly, "But don't worry, we will get to everything eventually... Everything." She was never really turned off by anything, well nothing but disgusting nasty things that had no part making anyone horny, and Anna knew she had the right to say 'fuck no' at any moment. Anal was in however and there was no taking it back! Unless she wanted to, in which case Clara would slink back like a depressed puppy. "Mmmm, just like I thought, my naughty girl wants her butt played with." She purred, leaning in and licking pink cheeks, loving how cute and easily embarrassed Anna was, and secretly hoping she never changed that part of herself. Slutty unabashed girls could be fun, but Anna was so much better, and her cute reactions were arousing.

She nodded as her promise to go slow but didn't waste time in actually starting, helping Anna undress as she placed kissed and bites along the way, and once both nude she dismounted and moved Anna to her hands and knees. It was a lovely position, perfect for anal especially, though she missed seeing in to Anna's eyes. "Okay, no stick you butt out, up in the air... And push your chest down against the bed... Good girl." She cooed, patting her bottom as she did what was asked of her, that perfect Latina butt presented before her like the dessert she had forgotten out of eagerness. They could have it later, for now she wanted what was in front of her. "I'm so happy you're a virgin... All mine..." She purred, licking the cheeks of Anna's butt and squeezing every inch before finally giving it a little smack, "And such a nice ass... My bunny is so gorgeous." She smiled, but was done with the cheeks and unable to resist spreading them open to reveal the tight star between them. It was perfect, a virgin bum, just for her... She was more excited than ever... To her the inexperience Anna was ashamed of was the best gift she could have ever received.

Without warning Clara moved down and took her first lick, tongue swiping across the surface superficially, her silken muscle getting the taste that sent shivers down her spine. It wasn't natural how much an ass turned her on, and Anna's was proving to be better than any other, and as such she could not bring herself to hold back, though she did do her best to remain patient and slow, listening for each moan and for any words... Letting Anna's pleasure or discomfort guide her efforts. She went from teasing licks to gentle prods, from those playful prods to shallow insertion of her tongue... And from there she dug in, letting the smooth powerful tongue of her delve inside Anna, moving slowly but desiring to speed up, every ounce of Clara's willpower going towards keeping herself under control... Moving the tongue, playing, waiting until Anna asked for more, pleaded for her to give it to her, or maybe even to stop. She knew it wasn't for everyone, it was a weird sensation, but a girl could hope. Besides, innocent girls liked anal right?

“E-everything?” Anna stammered out, the notion of Clara having seen all the videos that Anna had seen and likely masturbated to made the brunette’s face burn even brighter. As vanilla as the exterior of the little nerd was, her private tastes in porn where anything but boring. When Anna had been younger and had first discovered the glory that was internet porn, her searches had been pretty tame, just regular ol’ heterosexual porn. But now Anna had grown, both in her tastes and her ability to conduct ‘research’. She browsed –a lot- of adult videos, the same way that a college student would scan through many different articles before picking the perfect one to use as a resource. Her perfect porn usually kept around the common theme of being overwhelmed though. She watched a lot of videos of people having sex in public, she had enjoyed the adrenaline high when her and Clara had had sex in the library, and probably would have also enjoyed the feeling of humiliation while being put on display if someone had caught them. She enjoyed watching bondage scenes, though usually kept her searches to ‘light bondage’, there was a fine line between feeling overwhelmed and being just downright scared out of your wits or grossed out. And then there were all the threesomes and gangbangs that Anna watched… Yes…little cute bunny Anna liked the idea of gangbangs, just the theory of them, the idea of being used appealed to her…though was a little more scary if she thought too much about it, she’d probably enjoy it when it was happening but then feel hollow and sad afterwards, unless Clara snuggled her for a long time after. So she didn’t necessarily want to participate in one, she was head over heels in love with Clara after all and she couldn’t want a better girlfriend than the one she had. Hell, just this one partner tended to overwhelm her, she couldn’t imagine including anyone else in the bedroom..

“Erm…all that sex with multiple partners stuff…we can leave that out, you know. I love you, just you, and you wear me out plenty enough. I wouldn’t say no though to toys to when we get there to give the same sort of effect though.” A pleasant shiver ran through her body as she thought of Clara claiming her with a strap on, and another toy as well. The fantasy was a long way off, but it was clear that Anna definitely thought that Clara was going to be her first.

“Clara…” Anna whimpered softly as her lover licked her cheeks and continued to tease her. “No fair…you can’t be this good at talking dirty…” The young wolf pouted. It wasn’t fair! Clara had barely touched her and she was soaking wet, body humming with desire, and face burning in embarrassment. Every word her silver tongued lover uttered made her uncomfortable, but in a good way. Anna was humiliated by having someone call out her very private, kinky nature. But it was a little bit of a relief too. Clara knew all these dirty little things about her, but rather than being horrified that they didn’t fit with the image that Anna maintained or think of the innocent Latina as a slut, her girlfriend actually seemed to approve and accept her for all the strange naughty things that Anna liked.

She was relieved to have Clara help her get undressed, her hands were trembling a little bit from nerves and so the buttons on her shirt and jeans were rather difficult to undo by herself. “I love you…” Anna purred softly and leaned in to give Clara’s soft lips one last sweet sentiment before moving to her hands and knees. She was a little sad that she wouldn’t be able to watch what her girlfriend was doing, but understood that this position would be the most convenient for her lover. The lithe young girl positioned herself just how Clara wanted: head on the pillow, chest on the bed, and her toned little rear end defenseless and up in the air. “All yours…” Anna reaffirmed, before giving a soft squeak of surprise as her girlfriend slapped her rear. “Claraahhh…” The brunette whimpered softly, inadvertently swaying her ass in the air a little bit and providing a more alluring target when really she was just squirming from humiliation. She had actually liked the little bite of pain…though that this point she was so horny that any contact was welcome.

“Mmmph…” Her hands quickly gripped down onto the bed sheets, her first reaction was to tense up her ass cheeks as her tight little puckered hole became exposed, to try to squeeze her legs together and try to hide herself, but Clara’s strong hands wouldn’t let her. “Hnnggh!” Anna let out a huff of breath, squirming as a soft wet tongue swiped at her taboo hole. She’d never even touched herself back there before so having Clara’s tongue swiping at the puckered ring of muscle was really intense sensation. It took her a moment to get used to it, to take deep breaths and try to relax. But once she did, once she let herself enjoy the sweet tongue stimulating nerves that had never been touched before, Anna actually got really into it. “Ohhhhh god…Clarahhhh!” The wolf keened as that wicked tongue delved into her defenseless whole. “Please…” She whimpered needily, unsure of what she was even begging for. There were so many things that she wanted right now. So she decided to spread her legs a little more, offering every bit of herself to Clara’s more experienced hands and tongue to play with as she pleased.

Clara was too distracted in what she was doing and what she wanted to really listen to what Anna was saying, though she caught the general gist of everything. Her lover loved her too much for a threesome, which was lovely but not something she would totally rule out if they ever revisited it. Besides, she was too busy taunting and teasing Anna, her dirty little thing, to listen all that much... Though she did smile when the little bunny said she loved her, it was an amazing feeling to be loved. She wanted to reward Anna for all of those things, to make her first anal experience amazing, and to satisfy her own needs along the way, though really her needs and desires were secondary to Anna's. She did take note of how reactive the other wolf was to her spanking, that would be a good nugget of knowledge for the next time she introduced something naughty, but more importantly was how her voice cried out as she grew accustomed to the swiping Clara's soft wet tongue over her delicate hole.

"Mmm, good girl." She moaned, pulling her tongue out for a moment as Anna began to bed, intent on making her all the more desperate by depriving her completely. "Mmmm, such a needy little thing you are, spreading your legs open for me like that." She giggled, licking her finger a bit before slowly moving it down and gently pushing it inside her lover's hole. As her finger began to delve deep, going ever so slowly for the anal virgin she was breaking in, she let her lips and teeth cover Anna's ass in marks, licking and biting at her cheeks, suckling to make little marks and moaning as she did. After many gentle thrusts of her finger she pulled it out, the tight taboo entrance providing a satisfying pop as it gripped around her, as if begging for the stimulation that was just being introduced for the first time. "Oh my, I think you may be a little butt slut..." She was purring and leaned forward to kiss Anna's back as she let her hips roll across the ass she was in the process of worshiping.

"I'm going to make you cum tonight using noting else but this lovely ass of yours... I'm not even going to touch your pussy or your sensitive little breasts..." She made the promise, sliding back to her position behind Anna and biting her ass quite hard this time, leaving proof of her claim... The first ever claim, of Anna's needy little butt. Then, without another word of warning, she lunged her face forward, dug her nails into Anna's ass, and began shoving her tongue inside and out, swirling it around and hitting every little spot with the surprisingly powerful silken muscle. She was going to find the perfect spot, and as soon as she did there would be no mercy, she planned on running her tongue over it time and time again... Making sure Anna screamed and cried out in pleasure from nothing more than her pristine hindquarters. Fuck, she was so lucky, Anna was just as adventurous and sexy as she was innocent and beautiful... And a virgin... She was the werewolf lottery and Clara had won.

“Mrrph wha…? Why…” The warm wet tongue had retreated from her sensitive little hole and Anna picked her head off the pillow, turning to look at her lover with pleading, questioning eyes. Yes! She was a needy little thing, so why on earth were they stopping?!?! She didn’t need to wonder why for long, her jaw dropped as she watched Clara’s tongue swipe over a slender digit, wishing that the pink muscle was working on her instead. Knowing what was coming next made her put her head back on the pillow and try to relax, if she tensed up then Clara would have a hell of a time trying to penetrate her virgin hole. So she took a few deep breaths, trying to collect herself before she felt an insistent pressure push against the tight ring of muscle. The sensation was strange, unlike anything she had ever felt before. She felt full…but not the same feeling of fullness that she got whenever fingers were slipped into her pussy. Clara’s finger was also unyielding unlike her tongue and could reach deeper inside, making Anna whimper and whine, not in pain, but in confusion. It was conflicting as fuck to like being bent over and having her ass played with as an Alpha, but there was no denying that she was absolutely loving it.

Anna get a choked sob at Clara’s ambitious announcement that she would not be touching the Latina’s needy slit or her sensitive breasts in order to get her to cum. “I don’t know if I can…” The brunette whimpered softly, obviously disheartened by the fact that her drenched pussy and her aching, stiff nipples weren’t going to get any attention. One of the things that she loved about Clara was that she was taller than her, her long arms and naughty hands easily stimulated all of Anna’s erogenous zones whenever the French Alpha went down on her. But her lover was going to deny her of all of the things that she so enjoyed, drawing out this event to the point that Anna was feeling a little guilty about how long she was taking to cum. They had been playing for so long that Anna would have probably climaxed once or twice already if Clara had been playing with her pussy. She could always find familiar certain sensations to hold onto, feelings to focus on that would bring her over the edge. But everything was so new that her brain didn’t know what to do with all of the alien, yet pleasant, sensations. It was all just building up, making her ache and driving her crazy.

“Gyah!” The wolf cried out as teeth sank into her luscious rear. For a moment she wondered if Clara had broke skin, her flesh was so hot and she was so slick with sweat that she couldn’t tell. She almost wished the Clara had…as new as their relationship was and as young as they were, she really did hope that her girlfriend was the one and would have loved to be permanently marked by her. “Ohhhhh fuck!!!” Anna screamed as her ass was suddenly assaulted with an eager tongue. “Please Clara, please…” Her pussy ached, her clit throbbed needily; she knew that one touch to the swollen little bud would send her over the edge and that was all that she wanted. “Please…” The wolf whimpered, wishing that Clara would stop being so cruel and just went for a tried and true method of making her cum! But her lover was persistent, tongue ramming in and out of her tight little puckered hole, swirling about, doing things that Anna would have thought impossible in a space so tight.

“Right there…ohhhhh god right there right there!” Clara’s tongue had managed to find and especially sweet spot that drove Anna wild. She began rocking her hips backwards, eager for more, meeting the powerful thrusts of Clara’s tongue and drawing her in deeper. “Ohhhh God! Clara!” Anna howled in ecstasy, her body trembling as pleasure shocked her nerves. “Don’t stop, please, ohhhhhhhhh fuh-uck!” She held nothing back, sweet moans and cries of pleasure pouring from her lips as she came. When it was all over she shivered, letting out a few whimpers so that Clara would understand that she needed a moment to recover.

Somehow that orgasm had not taken as much out of her as she thought it would have. If anything, Anna felt like she was getting her second wind. All this submission had shaken something in her wolf, prodded at the animal inside of her and woken the beast up. The young were turned around as soon as she had caught her breath, eyes glowing gold as she prowled on hands and knees to Clara. A low, feral growl rumbled in her throat as she launched her body forward. Anna pounced, tackling Clara and knocking them both off the mattress, sending them into a heap on the carpeted floor. She grabbed the beautiful golden hair of her lover, pulling so that that regal throat was bared to her. Anna bent down, teeth sinking into soft flesh to mark her property. Clara’s sweet little bunny was now a wild wolf, all fangs and claws as she worked her way down the beautiful French Alpha’s body, biting and suckling on any piece of flesh that was on the way to the delicious feast that awaited her between Clara’s legs.

The uncertainty in Anna's voice only increased Clara's arousal, as if her being more adorable and needy than every would have had any other effect. She loved knowing that her little bunny was having difficulty dealing with the focus on her butt, soon begging for her to touch any other part, the smell of arousal making it clear she was dripping. It was tempting, Clara loved her small breasts and tight little slit, but she refused to give up, she wanted it to be an entirely new and incredible experience. To Clara anal was special, not only because it had a very kinky taboo nature, because that wasn't as big a deal in France, but because it was very intimate and required trust, and Anna allowing her to do this reassured her of two things, that the other wolf was an adventurous pervert, and that Anna trusted her. It was important, and also gave her hope that one day she could put on her strapon and not have Anna dash away... Oh how nice that was going to be.

Clara wanted to repay that trust with pleasure, and she did so with the skills she was so damned proud of, tongue pushing and swirling, and focusing on Anna's sensitive spot after she found it. Each moan and cry urged her on and as Anna finally climaxed she pushed forth to double her efforts, making her girlfriend ride the wave for as long as she could. When it ended Clara was filled with a sense of satisfaction, making Anna cum from her first anal experience without any other form of pleasure was outstanding, and she reacted to it so very well. She loved her slutty little thing, especially her surrendering whimpers, which were the only signs she needed to relax and let Anna have a moment. "I hope you liked it my sweet little bunny, because that's nothing when it comes to anal... The tip of a very odd and wonderful iceberg."

Expecting an answer Clara was sat back, panting gently to regain her breath after burying her face in Anna's ass, the taste of her lover being savored. It was a glorious moment in the afterglow, but it didn't last. Before she really knew what in the hell was going on she found herself pinned beneath her wolfie, glowing golden eyes warning her that it was a serious movement and not to be taken lightly. She was stronger, she knew it even if Anna didn't, but Clara didn't care and instead found herself instantly turned on, the innocent, almost naive Anna being irresistible when taking charge. A long, throaty moan escaped Clara's lips as teeth sank in to her neck, the powerful alpha shivering as her hair was pulled and she found herself in the submissive role. It was such an odd feeling but wonderful nonetheless.

"Mmm, fuck... Come on Anna, take me." Clara growled, almost ordering Anna to top her but as a show of seriousness she turned her head gently to offer the other side of her neck to the wolf, dripping with arousal as she waited for her little bunny to embrace what her wolf demanded. It would be sexy to have Anna take the lead, to see what she had learned and reveal a few more subtle preferences. More than that though, the presence of Anna's wolf was beginning to stir Clara's and her eyes shined, playful and challenging, and curious whether the sweet thing atop her had the ability to go through with what she had started. To test her Clara reached up and grabbed Anna to kiss her, forceful and demanding before letting out another growl, this time challenging, wondering just what prodding the waking beast inside her girlfriend would do.

Having Clara tilt her head to the side, offering up the unblemished section of her neck, actually surprised Anna. Usually it was the Latina that was the one submitting to the much more experienced other girl. Her dominance didn't last very long though, Clara basically ordered her to top her, then brought their lips together in a deep, bruising kiss that left Anna panting when it was all over. Fuck...she was so out of her depth. Right now she was still operating under the endorphins from her orgasm and the adrenaline from pouncing on Clara, but those hormones weren't going to last forever and then she would just go back to being little bunny Anna, unable to dominate her much more stubborn girlfriend, especially if the other wolf kept taunting her. So before Clara shook her up and made her back down with all her words, Anna took them from her. She grabbed her panties from the pile of clothes near them and balled them up, pushing the cotton fabric into Clara's mouth to keep her from talking. "You are so pretty when you are quiet."

Seeing Clara with a makeshift gag in her mouth helped to bolster Anna's confidence. The young wolf growled, louder, fiercer, "You're going to be a good girl now Clara and keep your hands to yourself." As she spoke, she took light hold of her lover's hands and redirected them to her own breasts. "If you touch me, I'm not going to let you cum, so you better be on your best behavior." Anna made a mental note to start watching more pornos with dialogue in them. Then she worked her way down Clara's body, eager to show her lover all the things she had been learning since they had started dating. Even though she never said it aloud, Anna always felt rather self-conscious about her inexperience, especially because Clara had been with so many other women. So the young wolf always worked hard when servicing her beautiful French goddess, wanting to prove that she could perform just as well as all those other girls.

----

“No no no, put the bar over there.” Mara waved her arms, shooing the catering staff that Sylvia was letting her borrow to the other side of the room. She didn’t want the bar so close to the deck, knowing that with Sammie’s fear of heights her assistant would probably avoid the bar altogether if it was too close to the edge. Mara wanted the beta wolf to have fun, especially because right now the Alpha was being a little bit of a beast. She always was right before an event, always expecting perfection...that way when she went to relax and enjoy the party she was organizing things would deteriorate at a slower rate without her supervision. "There! Yes, perfect, thank you." The Alpha smiled, then strode away on ominously clattering heels to check on the buffet and the DJ.

It was two nights before Parekura and time for the office to give their well wishes to all those leaving for New Zealand. There were quite a few of them going, the many employees of Lykos Industries were basically a pack and there were plenty of them to compete in all the events, they even had their own rugby team. Of course the team was terrible and Mara would be surprised if they made it past the first round, but still, it was all in fun.

Soon her employees would be back in the office, after they had gone home and retrieved their families or changed out of their business attire and into something more comfortable. Mara was looking formal as always, not having the time to go home and change into something more comfortable, but the little black dress she was in was fine...especially because she loved the way Arlann practically drooled whenever she was in a dress. And speaking of her mate, she hoped that the mage arrived soon, Mara really did miss her. She had been working over time, trying to make sure the company wouldn't fall apart while she took her week of vacation. Couple that with her training and she had barely gotten to see her lover over the past few weeks... And when she had seen Arlann, she hadn't been the most agreeable wolf, usually she was a grumpy, tired mess when she got home that just wanted to snuggle with her human teddy bear. But tonight would be different! No more work...at least...no more work once she got this damn party kicked off.

As exciting as it was for Anna to bring out her dominant side, Clara half expected her teasing to throw the inexperienced girl off guard. She didn't want it to, but evidence would suggest that Anna got nervous... But not this time. Before Clara noticed what was going on she had panties being shoved in her mouth and she purred, unbelievably turned on as Anna laid down the rules for the rest of the night. It did feel a bit like a porno, but Anna was pulling it off with style and Clara felt like her obedient little prisoner, a feeling difficult for much more powerful and experienced women to do. As innocent as this bunny of hers was she had a predator in her... She was indeed an alpha. So Clara moved her hands away quickly, intent to cum, and let Anna take full control, eyes glinting as she watched her lover become a ferocious beast.

---

Finally, Parekura was almost upon them and Arlann was ready. She had been training for near a month, and it was definitely the most serious thing she had ever done... And the only commitment she had ever stuck to longer than that was her current relationship with Mara. Unfortunately that relationship had been difficult. Mara was always working, and when she wasn't working she was training, and then Arlann had her training and had started playing her old stock game a bit after a phone call from her father asking her to resume some of her duties from the apartment. Even when they were both home, if one of them didn't pass out or was already asleep, it became heated, with a stressed Mara being a bit of a bitch and Arlann not being able to control her smartass remarks long enough to do more than huff and then snuggle after they made up. It had been kind of shitty, but in the end it was worth it.

In that time Arlann had managed to polish her gravity spell, incorporate two defensive spells into her regime, one passive and one active, and master a handful of aggressive spells, including another spell nobody would have seen before. Sure she stuck with mastering or improving basic magic for most of them, it was easier, but she also played around with some of her own ideas, not to mention was considering using her ability to amplify sensations to make pain more intense if need be. It was definitely going to be possible for her to compete, even if she didn't actually win the competition. Really she wasn't sure she would, a lot of wolves were at Mara's level or higher in hand to hand combat, and the night Mara had interrupted her fun had been very real proof of what happened if she was captured, which was exactly why she would be careful not to push it... Because in the end she didn't want to be taken from Mara due to her own arrogance.

It wasn't a night to dwell on what could be or the events at Parekura, but instead on the party Mara was throwing, a party she was very much dressed up for. She wasn't in a dress but instead a business suit, though the rather loose neck, let down hair, and lack of any real attempt to be professional made it come off much sluttier, and sexier, than it was meant to. Now, she had considered wearing a dress, but what was underneath her suit was going to drive Mara wild, more than any silly dress could. It wasn't a strapon, as tempting as that had been, but garters and absolutely no bra. She had dressed to turn her mate on, and by the end of the night she planned to have the love of her life unleashing a months worth of tension and stress on her. By the time she arrived others had already started to show up, and she made haste to slip in and look for Mara, finally finding her just to see the control freak doing last minute changes and touches, to which Arlann felt compelled to save the caterers from. So she dashed up behind Mara and wrapped her arms around the woman, kissing the back of her neck and up to her ear. "Stop now, I'm here and you must immediately entertain me..." She smiled as she walked around in front of Mara, hoping her mate was in a decent mood despite all she had been trying to get done.

Back
Top Bottom