Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves and Mages (Javorcek X ClearSight)

Leslie was truly having problems keeping everything that came to her mind from popping out. As if she wasn't enough of a rash person, the pregnancy and lack of vices had enhanced that quality beyond belief, the hunter being a special kind of impulsive when it came to saying what she was thinking, even if it didn't represent her all that well. "Selfish bitch?" Leslie's tone had dropped to that low tone reserved for the very rare moments when the woman was truly pissed. "You have the audacity to act like I don't give a fuck about our children, and then you call me selfish..." She was about to explode. Leslie had been trying so hard. She had stopped drinking, going from right on the edge of alcoholic to not taking a single sip of wine, and detox had been a bitch. Leslie had hidden it from Jessie, early in the pregnancy when she still wanted her lover to think absolutely everything was perfect. Her body was being destroyed, but she didn't care if it was for their babies. She could no longer work or have great sex, and where Jessie acted like she contributed nothing she still worked, doing security appraisals and making a decent bit of cash to add to the surplus she continuously told Jessie about.

The wolf still worked long hours, when Leslie would have much preferred her company... She had already finished every watchable show on Netflix. But no, despite all the shit, the morning sickness, the headaches and swollen joints, the fatigue... The fucking need to pee every ten minutes. Yeah... She was doing nothing. She was about to say it all, maybe even yell which was also pretty rare for her outside of crying out to get fucked by her mate. And yet... Jessie dashed off, saying her piece and then leaving before Leslie could actually respond. Nothing could have pissed the hunter off more, the woman seething as she watched her lover escape into their bedroom.

She had half a mind to follow her mate and chew her out where she could escape, use her big belly to block the door, knowing Jessie wouldn't force her out of the way with their children blocking the path... Though perhaps using their unborn children as hostages of sort was in bad form. Instead she did something she had expected to do, grit teeth turning to trembling lip, and tears formed. As hot liquid began sliding down her face and her throat tightened she reached up, more confused than anything as she panicked in her head. Leslie wasn't a crier, and yet... Hormones won. She had gone from stuffing her face, to being yelled at, to being absolutely pissed, and then flipped completely to crying. Pregnancy sucked.

The moment the door slammed shut behind her, Jessie began to pace in their bedroom like a caged animal. In her head she was still screaming, angry and frustrated that Leslie didn't appear to be taking this as seriously as Jessie was. But how could she? The hunter was purely human, she didn't know what it was like to have something else inside of her head, an animal that as stupid and as wild as it was had unrealistic expectations of what needed to happen for them and their babies and what needed to happen -now.- It saw everything that breathed as a threat, wouldn't allow her to sleep well through the night, drove her to work herself to exhaustion when it wasn't necessary and it was a burden that Jessie shouldered by herself because she didn't want Leslie to worry that the werewolf felt like she was slowly losing her mind to the beast within.

She hated being this angry. Absolutely fucking hated it. Jessie's temper was by far her least attractive feature. It made her want to throw things, to growl and bite and break whomever had the misfortune of being anywhere near her. She felt helpless, out of control, and such emotions only served to make her more enraged. For a moment she contemplated tearing the room apart, if only to give her palms a break from the nails that were biting into them, but the soft sound of a sniffle drew her attention. She stopped pacing and held perfectly still, ears straining to hear, and there it was again, another sniffle.

Her pounding heart tightened and she felt as though she were about to cry. She was the one being a selfish bitch, brooding in their room like an adolescent child. Jessie's anger immediately faded, concern for Leslie always trumping everything. When she came out of the room and saw Leslie on the couch crying, Jessie felt her heart break. She rushed over, kneeling down in front of Leslie and purposefully put herself into a submissive position so that she could properly beg for forgiveness from her very pregnant and hormonal mate that probably hated her right now. "Les...fuck, baby. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Shhhh please don't cry."

A whimper sounded in the Alpha's throat as her mate continued to sniffle. Jessie wasn't good at this, she'd seen Leslie cry a handful of times in the years they'd been together and each time she'd bungled up helping. "I'm sorry Les. I didn't mean to yell at you, please, please don't cry." Tentatively she reached out and took her mate's hand, not sure that the touch would be welcome but she supposed a slap to the face couldn't be any worse than what was happening now. "I love you...I'm sorry. I just...worry, you know?" Jessie's brow furrowed, the female putting forth a great effort to try to make things better. "If you got sick, if I lost you and the babies, I don't know what I'd do. You make me so very happy Leslie and I just need you to not take any unnecessary risks. And I know you are strong and think that the pups can handle it but you've got two little things inside of you growing, eating up your food and your energy and your immune system and I know you hate eating all this well done food, I do too, but please, just for a few more months do what the doctor says."

Leslie loved her mate, loved that her being upset was a bigger deal than any fight or any anger. The few times she had been sad enough to cry it always caused Jessie to do a complete 180, the wolf no longer caring about what they had been fighting about or what had happened. She was lucky to have someone that cared for her that much, who just wanted her to be happy above all else. Well... That would have been what Leslie was thinking, if Jessie had kept her damn mouth shut about the one thing Leslie really didn't feel like discussing. Instead of completely winning favor, having Leslie be smiling and hugging her, she got a glare, an evil death glare if she had ever had one. "Really?" Her voice was still strained and she was sniffling as she spoke, but the anger was as clear as could be. "You come home, yell at me, call me selfish, attack the one thing I do for myself and not these babies, and then... When I cry... When I'm upset... Within your apology... You fucking bring it back up?"

She growled, pushing Jessie's hands away. "You know, for a woman you can be a real man. As if I need you constantly accusing me of trying to hurt our children when all I'm trying to do is keep up with the goddamned cravings. Like food is really the most severe one I could be giving into." She slid to the side and stood up, taking a moment to get her balance before walking past Jessie and towards the bedroom door. One thing she had decided in their time together was that leaving did little to help things, especially considering it was Jessie's go to move when she was angry. Still, it was all Leslie could think of that didn't involve more yelling, more stress, and her telling Jessie that she really didn't give a fuck, that she was going to eat what she wanted. "Since I've already eaten I'm going to lay down. Just leave me alone for awhile please."

It took everything the hunter had not to explode, taking deep calming breaths as she went into the room and shut the door behind herself, not locking it but expecting that Jessie would keep her distance. Really though... It was bullshit that this was what she got. Not the loving supportive Jessie she wanted, but the critical know-it-all that acted like she knew more about being pregnant than the pregnant woman because she read what it was like. Fucking bullshit... And yet, she had nobody else, Jessie was her only family, really her only friend. She was a loner, and with Jessie seemingly being her enemy at the moment, it meant she was lonely, and there was nothing worse than loneliness after finally finding happiness. Maybe Jessie's mom could give her some advice... Surely she hadn't eaten kale, blech. It was worth a call.

"What?! But- I- I don't think you're trying to hurt our children!" I just think that you don't think sometimes! Jessie tripped over her words and tried to think of something to say that would make everything better, but all she could do was think of things that would light everything on fire. So she stayed there, silent and not knowing what to do as Leslie retreated to the bedroom.

----

"You called my mother?!" Today was supposed to be Jessie's day off, but instead she was hurrying around the apartment, cleaning up everything she could as she always did before her parents came to visit. Usually it wasn't such short notice though and she didn't have to freak out; but just yesterday her and Leslie had had their argument and now this afternoon her mom was coming over, causing Jessie to tear through the apartment picking up this and that and the other thing.

To Jessie's horror, Eva hadn't come to just cook lunch, she had come to stay. The matron had brought a small suitcase full of clothes and bags of groceries so that she could pump Leslie full of flavorful Latin American cooking. "Don't worry about it mija! It will just be por a few days." It was a lie, Jessie knew that Leslie had unleashed the overbearing monster that was her mother. And while Eva was nothing but sweet for her pregnant daughter in law, Jessie could just expect a whole lot of nagging and feeling useless to add to the stress that she was already experiencing.

Perhaps calling Jessie's mother hadn't been the shining star of ideas... After all, it did mean the matron would be very present, an inevitability with how things had gone on the phone. Leslie did find herself saying odd things when she let the pregnancy brain take over. For instance, 'I would love for you to come over and cook some Latin American food'. So when Jessie was up in arms about her mom coming over she didn't find it surprising, even if she did quickly realize she may have made a mistake. Her and Jessie were having a kid and getting married, calling her fiances' mother was just the worst idea to show they were ready for those responsibilities. Still, it did feel good to know she was going to get some amazing food, and not that healthy crap Jessie tried to shove down her throat. Deep down she was thankful, that Jessie took such amazing care of her, but she had been eating so many meals consisting of nothing but 'well-done' meat and weird health foods that she had long since moved past thankful and on to a tiny dose of resentment.

She loved Jessie however, and before her mom arrived she helped clean up a bit, it was the least she could do. Besides, once the older wolf arrived it became a very Leslie-centric time. Jessie was smothered by Leslie's desires and her mother's defense of those desires and chastising of her daughter for doing things that stressed out Leslie... And constantly mentioning how she always thought Leslie needed to gain a few pounds anyways, which always got the same half-smile and awkward chuckle from the hunter. It really lost its flavor after two weeks...Two... Tormenting... Weeks. By that point Jessie seemed at her limit, and Leslie was practically begging for kale and burnt meat just for a bit of alone time with her lover... So while Jessie was at work she asked her future mother a simple favor, give her some time with her soon to be wife. Luckily she understood, though Leslie wasn't exactly sure she got the permanence of the request. A little time would be better than nothing though and Leslie had a plan, one that started with telling Jessie she should go relax and get a drink before coming home.

---

Tasha groaned as she stepped in to the dive bar, scouring the room for someone interesting to talk to after a long, trying day. Sometimes a bit of good conversation went a long way, if helped along with a few drinks and a cigarette. When she noticed Jessie a smile rose to her face. The cop had been frequenting the cop bar less and less with her new, hectic life. From what she had been saying the past few weeks, her fiance was driving her a bit mad, with the help of her mother. Sure, not the budding conversation Tasha had been looking for, but she had always had a thing for the gorgeous Latina, and spending an hour looking at a sexy woman had never been a bad end to a long day. So she headed right in Jessie's direction, hand going into her jeans pocket to turn her phone to silent, and quickly straightening her white button-up as she did... Rocking the half work attire, the button-up, and half end of day casual wear, her jeans and sneakers. It was better than keeping her suit on all fucking day... That monkey suit made her miss her military days... To her body armor was more comfortable than some of the shit she wore to look professional. Oh how she loved the undercover assignments, casual clothes all day.

When she got to the table she slid down in the chair next to Jessie, a grin on her face as she ordered a beer and got comfortable, immediately noticing the rather pitiful look on the cop's face. "I take it things have not gotten any better at home?" She was genuinely asking, even if her main interest in the woman was more physical than anything... Though she always did get along with the Latina, she was witty, aggressive, and good at her job, all very sexy traits to a woman who liked strength... And boy did Tasha like them strong... It was always fun to make a strong woman beg, such a sweeter sound than playing with the weak and predictable.

Eva was more than happy to stay in the apartment to help cook, clean, and give advice to her daughters. Jessie was working so hard, she was such a good girl and of course that made a mother proud, but there just weren't enough hours in the day for Jessie to be working doubles and taking care of a pregnant mate. Of course Manuel missed her and was whining for her to come home by day three. Jessie was a little bit better at hiding her misery, unlike her father. She quietly just wallowed in the feeling of not being able to provide for or take care of her fiancé.

By the end of two weeks, Jessie was starting to doubt her relationship with Leslie. The seeds had already been planted back in the beginning of the pregnancy when she had had to give up being a Mistress and her confidence had taken a major hit because of it. The months following had made her feel like a poor provider as she struggled to put as much money into their savings as possible. Now her mother staying with them had just made her realize how shitty she was at taking care of her mate and how terrible she would be when the babies came along. The worst part was that she couldn't vent all this crap either; Jackson was busy with his own girl troubles and she didn't want to bother him, Anna had school, this wasn't really something she wanted to talk to with her dad, and Jessie wasn't the type of person to disclose such personal stuff to her friends or coworkers. She'd said a little bit to her partner and some close friends, but that was mostly so that they couldn't keep pestering her with 'what's wrong?'

At least the nice thing about her mother staying with them was that Leslie didn't need her. Her lover had given her the night off, not like she did anything other than dishes when she got home, and now Jessie could get a much needed drink after a long day of work. She had changed out of her uniform and into her street clothes because she wasn't sure she'd be able to resist the temptation of having a few too many and just catching a cab home, and if her mother didn't like her level of inebriation when she got to the apartment at least she'd be too drunk to care.

Tonight Jessie wore an 'everyone stay the fuck away from me' look as she sat at the bar and slowly sipped at her whiskey. Only a few months earlier she would be the center of her social group, laughing and joking with friends or commiserating with her buddies about the job. Now she just wanted to be alone...but apparently not everyone got the memo. Tasha invited herself into the wolf's personal space.

"There's no getting rid of my mother once she finds out there's someone that's in need of taking care of." Jessie shrugged a little bit and then downed the last of her whiskey. She thought about getting up and leaving to go home...but then motioned the bartender for another. "I would prefer not to talk about it though.... So what's new with you? Heard you guys finally caught that drug dealer downtown."

Tasha wasn't the type to take a hint, even if she could see the hint plain as day. She preferred the old, I'm going to do whatever I want until you flat out say something, which sometimes worked and sometimes did not. In this case it seemed it had, letting her not only sit with the cop, but take the seat next to her as casually as possible. She wasn't exactly sure why she was getting so close, aside from the lovely view, but she didn't bother thinking it through, that never led her to any fun, and she thought enough on the job to not really want to all the other times in her day. So she relaxed, nodding gently as Jessie did more than hint that her mother was driving her crazy, and from what Tasha could assume her fiance was complacent with. Shame, such a woman deserved to feel like a goddess. Before she could respond, and most likely feed the flame of irritation, Jessie moved them on, so very intent of leaving the conversation topic behind that she brought up work, and that made the detective want to whine and groan. She really didn't like talking about work, even if it almost seemed like a requirement for detectives to take their work home with them.

"We did, flipped him too. I guess you could call it a reason to celebrate." She was very good about turning bad things into good though. "You know what, I think I'll have something a bit stronger, and let me get your drinks tonight, if I'm going to drink to a big bust I'll need a drinking buddy along for the ride. That okay? I wouldn't want to keep you from responsibilities at home or anything." She had chosen her words carefully, to poke at the fact that the cop's mother had come in and taken all of Jessie's responsibilities away. When the waitress came around with her drink, and Jessie's next, she went ahead and ordered herself something with more of a kick, and then leaned back and took a swig of her beer.

---

Fuck... The Latina cop was gorgeous, skin tone to muscle definition, it all had Tasha a little wet between the legs. She had first discovered her desire for women in the military... Learned she had a type... Strong, powerful women. Not masculine, she liked the feminine quality more than anything else, she just also liked the kind of woman who knew how to handle herself, and that had made the military a very interesting place for her... Surprised by how many women turned bi-sexual half way in to a six month tour. It had given her a new perspective on sex, and as the night had gone on and both of them drank more... Well, Tasha had ended up practically up against Jessie, more drunk than she had intended to be but still lucid enough to think. "I think we've had enough..." She slurred very slightly, but it was there, and she reached forward, taking another sip even as she said they were plenty drunk, giggling softly as she did before looking over at her much more intoxicated friend... Or she should have been due to the number of drinks... Jessie could drink.

"I should be getting -your- drinks then if you're in the mood to celebrate." Slowly Jessie was starting to become her usual charming self as the Maker's Mark hit her body, though Tasha bringing up her 'responsibilities' at home drew a soft snort from the cop. "The only thing I get to do is carry the laundry down to the laundry room. I don't even get to load them into the washer." In her mind she could hear her mother scolding her for not separating her darks from her lights (she didn't have anything like a new pair of jeans that would bleed into the whites so why did she have to separate them?!) and so took another sip of her whiskey, drowning out the sound of her mother politely pointing out her inability to take care of anything around the apartment that didn't require heavy lifting.

Eager to drown her feelings of inadequacy with liquor, Jessie kept drinking, much more than she probably should have, and kept drinking whiskey which she -definitely- shouldn't have. She couldn't help herself though, with every sip she began to loosen up more and more, a feeling of ease overcoming her, something she hadn't felt in a very long time. The sort of hollowness inside of her was still there, though now it was filled with alcohol and she didn't have to notice it. Instead she could be her usual charming self: all smiles and stories and quick wit. The Alpha was naturally charismatic, drawing wolves and even humans to her easily...it was nice in a way. It had been so long since she had relaxed that she had actually forgotten what it felt like to let her strong personality out. Recently she had been yielding to her mother, tail between her legs out of respect for the older wolf. Even Leslie was getting away with a lot more mouth and had been given room to be a lot more demanding than ever before; Jessie's animal instinct to please her pregnant mate overrode the wolf's natural proud and dominant nature to the point that their power dynamic had entirely switched.

By the end of the night, she was totally obliterated and Tasha looked as though she were three sheets to the wind herself. "Pffft. Wuss." The wolf smirked, not thinking she was that drunk until Tasha brushed up against her and she nearly crashed to the floor. Thankfully her instincts were still there and she had grabbed onto the wooden bartop to keep herself from falling from her stool, but the little show of tipsyness made her chuckle and concede. "Alright...I s'pose we have." The wolf slurred, and then suddenly seemed to remember that being this drunk was very, very bad. "Fuck...Les is going to kill me. We're s'pose to be doin' tha no drinkin thing together." Jessie had been really, really good about not keeping any alcohol in the apartment even though she liked to have a beer with her dinner. She knew that it was hard for Leslie to give up drinking cold turkey and had wanted to help as best as she could with some solidarity. She had only slipped up once or twice by drinking a beer with her twin so far, but now she was certainly going to get an earful of disappointment from her mother and her mate when she got home. Just what I always wanted...

With a dejected sigh, partly because she was having a good time chatting with Tasha and didn't want to go home, and partly because she just didn't want to fucking go home and deal with scolding like she was some 16 year old kid that had gotten into the liquor cabinet when their parents were away, Jessie decided that Tasha was right and that they should get going. "Hey you wanna split a cab?" The wolf asked as she got up from her barstool and then reached down to where she had stowed her backpack filled with her uniform. Of course it was difficult to wriggle such a giant bag out from under the foot bar of the stool now that she was drunk as hell so Tasha would inadvertently get a wonderful view of the cop's toned rear swaying hypnotically back and forth until she managed to retrieve her backpack and shoulder it.

Tasha was drunk enough to have a hard time balancing, but not quite to the point that her mind had lost its focus... Oh and how yummy a focus it was. She was practically staring at Jessie by the end of the night, their time chatting and bitching about random things had given the detective plenty of time to make a really bad decision, that by the end of the night she was going to make a move on the cop. She was never one to respect relationships all that much, and she couldn't remember the last time she had been inn a monogamous relationship, so it didn't seem like such a big deal, especially with each additional bit of irritation Jessie showed throughout the night... It seemed like the charming woman could use a night of fun, and there was nothing more fun than drinks followed by crazy sex, and fuck Tasha was imagining some naughty things... Wondering whether the other woman would let her take the lead or fight for it. She loved when they fought for it.

"Cab?" She repeated, snapped out of her thoughts just in time to realize she had missed any chance of making a subtle move in the bar. Getting an eyeful of Jessie's ass had her practically drooling, and resisting the urge to lean over and bite that alluring backside was more difficult than it should have been... Though the likely possibility of her falling face first into the floor if she tried did help in her decision making process. "Yeah... That would be great." The detective stood up, barely maintaining balance before she moved over closer to Jessie, still under the guise of work buddy, and helped to steady both of them by putting an arm around the other woman's shoulder, "Not sure I can make it to a cab though." It was true despite the ulterior motive... And really it was a bit confusing. Jessie had drank her under the table... Tasha had never realized she was such a lightweight. That or Jessie was just a machine.

---

As they got into the cab Tasha bickered about wanting to pay, despite insisting on paying for her own celebration drinks. Jessie had practically demanded, in that powerful sexy way Tasha found so attractive, that she pay for the cab. As they drove off, Tasha's place being first on the list with Jessie paying, the detective let herself slide a bit closer in the back seat, pulling out her phone and finding some stupid picture of the bust as an excuse, shoulders touching as she showed her drunken friend how much they had found when they raided the place that day. It was impressive, but it served a much more important purpose, it had them close, close enough to feel body heat, and for Tasha to take in the intoxicating scent of the other woman. Damn, she wanted her so badly, subtly looking the cop over, chewing on her lip as she admired what she saw. When they finally arrived at her place, a rather nice apartment building, Tasha had done a few things. They had gotten closer, Jessie was very aware of her through some conversation, and she had just slipped a hand on Jessie's thigh.

Her hand rubbed the powerful thigh, fingers teaching the inner most area of the sexy cop's body as she leaned over, nuzzling at Jessie's neck. Hot breath spilled out over the other woman's neck, and Tasha spoke in a low, seductive tone. "Come upstairs with me." She didn't waste time, there was no point, Jessie was either going to push her away and tell her to get the fuck out, or she was going to buckle and do exactly that. "Just tonight, no strings, no mess... You... Me... No sleep." She nipped at Jessie's lobe, hand slipping just a bit further in, squeezing ever so gently. "Come relieve some stress."

Tasha could insist on paying for a taxi all she wanted, but it would only be a waste of breath. There was no way in hell that Jessie was going to allow the other woman to pay for drinks as well as a cab ride. Besides, the only reason that the detective had managed to pay for drinks was that she had snuck the bartender her credit card before Jessie could even remember what the fuck she had done with her wallet. Thankfully she had found it in her backpack during the cab ride so that she could pay, a load off her mind. That gave her time to just relax and admire the pictures that Tasha was showing her of the bust. Jessie liked being a beat cop, there was less paperwork, but she was attracted to the allure of becoming a detective and getting a chance to take down really big threats to the public rather than the little shithead gangbangers that the cop dealt with on a daily basis. "Holy shit that's a lot of coke." 800 kilos was a lot, especially when the little pushers she caught never had that much on hand, maybe half a kilo at most hiding in their car.

So single-minded when she was drunk that she didn't even notice that Tasha was halfway into her lap, Jessie didn't know that something was up until it was too late. The Alpha's entire body lit up in arousal as fingers brushed against her inner thigh and warm breath skated over her throat. A fire grew in the pit of her stomach, making her core ache as Tasha's teeth continued to graze her ear. It was a natural reaction, one she would be hard pressed to ignore even if she wasn't horny as fuck from weeks of forced celibacy. But it was more than just desire, it was also Jessie's dominant side coming out, the side that gave orders, not followed them. She wanted to break Tasha, make her tremble and beg for release, show her that Jessie was the one that was the Alpha here. She wanted her bent over and screaming into a pillow as Jessie plowed into her from behind, thinking that she was safe from drawing the ear of her neighbors until the cop would of course grab her by her hair and tilt her head back so that she could moan freely when she would be loudest.

It had been so long since she had played the role of Mistress...and then she remembered that she had a pet at home one that, despite her smart mouth that often needed a ball gag, was a good pet who always loyally waited for her to come home. She couldn't cheat, as badly as she may want to have a night full of rough, animalistic sex to clear her head, she couldn't do that to her pregnant mate. Leslie was her fiance, for better or for worse, that was the woman that she wanted to spend her life with.

"Don't." Jessie forced herself to pull away and in her drunken state she actually hit the other side of the cab. A jolt of pain in her back as she slammed into the armrest brought her to her senses, "Jus' don't." She shook her head a little bit and brought her hands up, palms open to show that she wouldn't attack, but she'd definitely push Tasha away if she came close to her again. "There are always strings, always mess, and as shitty as my sex life is right now, I love Leslie too much to fuck everything up."

Being shot down was the worst, especially when it rarely happened to the detective, her usual tact boasting quite the success rate. It was more disappointing that the failure was with Jessie, a woman she had longed for since their first meeting. At first she had been attracted to the charismatic cop like quite a few others, but as time passed her desires became more primal. She had even tried to stop herself from making a rash move, finding Jessie's devotion for her partner ironclad. She thought she finally had a chance when those winds turned, just a night, a rough, primal night. Unfortunately, despite it being obvious that part of Jessie wanted to go upstairs with her, the cop regained control, moved away and gave a convincing rejection, even if it lacked the passion someone who was completely against it would give. As little stock as Tasha put in to commitment, she wasn't an idiot, she wasn't the type to force someone... Until they asked for it. Oh she loved when they said yes... Opened the door to be slammed against a wall or bend over a table.

Ugh, it almost hurt to scoot away, sighing and running a hand through her hair. "Listen, I get it. Just had to try, ya know? I mean, you were already taken when I met you, and you'll be married soon. Figured it was my shot to fulfill a very long standing fantasy." She grinned and nudged Jessie, "I hope you can still drink with me, but I'll understand either way... And hey, the door is always unlocked, seriously... Just two floors up, apartment 213... Anytime. But! I'll stay behind it from now on." She added, trying to make it clear she was not just over her, but not looking to actively ruin their drinking friendship or force her desires on Jessie. She kept a strong face as she opened the cab door and stepped out, going around to the front and slipping the guy some cash before heading towards the door of her building, the least she could do was pay.

If there was ever a time she wanted to do something incredibly stupid, now was it. Jessie had always been a girl with the girlfriend, had always done the right thing and been responsible... one night spent fucking another woman who was practically throwing herself at her seemed like the perfect reward for a life of loyalty. But alas, Jessie couldn't bring herself to pull the trigger. Maybe if Leslie wasn't pregnant she could do it, but then again she wouldn't need to because the past few months of hell would never have happened. "Yeah, no... I get it. No big deal." What happened happened, there was no taking back the little flame of lust that had kindled between them. All Jessie could do was manage her emotions better and maybe get to watching some more porn or go back to masturbating in order to reign in her rampant sex drive so that there wouldn't be a next time.

"Damnit Tasha!" Jessie growled, evidently more upset that her friend had paid the cabbie than the fact that she had just been attempting to violate her in the backseat of the taxi only moments ago. With a sigh, she made a mental note to take Tasha out for drinks another time so that they could be even, but not to drink nearly half a bottle of Maker's Mark when in the other woman's presence because apparently the detective had a crush on her and Jessie was too stupid to notice such desires until they were too late when she was drunk.

---

Jessie had spent nearly the entire cab ride rehearsing an explanation for why she was drunk as fuck. Really there was no excuse, so she just tried to prep herself for a disappointed mate and mother during the last few minutes of the trip. Back to her apartment she went, paying the taxi driver and then clambering out of the cab with the drunken grace of someone who was no stranger to holding their liquor. She made her way up the stairs and to her home, struggling with her massive keys, trying to get them into the tiny tiny lock that was too hard for inebriated werewolves to open. But finally she managed and was rewarded with the door opening so that she could slip into her apartment and take a much needed shower. Tangled into her own scent of sweat, powdery deodorant, and gunpowder was the overbearing stench of strong alcohol and a little bit of Tasha's perfume, though she didn't notice the latter, her senses were so dulled from the alcohol that all she could smell was the whiskey.

Leslie often made assumptions, in her professional life, and in her personal one as well. So when she prepared a lovely night for her mate and expected a few drinks to be followed by the woman coming home at a reasonable hour, she couldn't help but be a bit upset it hadn't gone down that way. Instead Jessie was late, she hadn't answered her phone when Leslie tried to call, and the preparations seemed to be wasted. It was lovely too. Leslie had set up candles all over the apartment, put on some rather sexy lingerie, if pregnancy lingerie could actually be sexy, cooked a Jessie inspired health meal, and prepared a sweet little apology for being such a difficult idiot... And of course a list of sexual positions she thought they could pull off despite her current state... And damn was she horny. It had all lined up, even Jessie's mother leaving. All that was missing was the wolf herself, and Leslie kept hoping she would walk through the door, all the way up to the point that she fell asleep at the table.

By the time Jessie got home and the fumbling for keys woke the hunter, the food was cold and the smaller candles dwindling. Leslie wiped drool from her face and rubbed sleep from her eyes, looking up just in time to see a very intoxicated Jessie stumble in, barely managing to close the door as she entered their home. "Jessie?" She groaned, standing from the table and looking over to a clock on the wall. Oh how badly she wanted to chew the woman out, yell at her for being late... And smelling like a fucking bar. She didn't though, merely sighing and walking over to her mate, grabbing her in a soft hug, belly pushing against her mate and one of the twins choosing that as a good time to kick. "Love... I'm sorry for the past couple of weeks... I know I've been hell to deal with... And I had some things planned for tonight, but..." She paused, a whiff of something else catching her nostrils as she kept close, and as a frequent one-night stand girl herself her heart sank, the smell of perfume... It wasn't one of theirs, and it wasn't light enough to be anything but contact.

Leslie didn't say anything though, only gripped tighter, squeezing Jessie up against her and burying her face in the woman's neck. "Let's just go to sleep, I sent your mom home so we can enjoy everything I had planned tomorrow." With that she released the hug and grabbed Jessie's hand, pulling her along towards the bedroom, supporting her intoxicated mate... A sick feeling in the pit of her stomach that if they had ended up sleeping together... She wouldn't have been the first one Jessie had been with that night, and she refused to have that, in fact she refused to think about it. She just wanted to curl up with her fiance and sleep... And hopefully wake up and have it all be a horrible nightmare.

Jessie looked around her decked out apartment and felt like she had landed herself in a parallel universe where Leslie wasn't pregnant and her mother wasn't living with them. There were a few candles still lit, the place didn't smell like Dominican food for once, and Leslie was wearing a rather scandalous looking piece of lace that was poorly hidden by her robe. Fuck, she felt like such an asshole for staying out so late. And she really wished she hadn't drank enough to get a small frat house wasted, winding down from alcohol was always the worst because it ruined Jessie's libido. "Aw fuck baby...I'm sorry I was out so late...I didn't know." Hell, if she had she would have come straight home. But she wrapped her arms around her mate and returned the hug, giving her only a light peck on the cheek because her breath reeked of booze. "You don't hafta be sorry 'bout anything. You're pregnant yanno? It's difficult and I just gotta take care of you better cause you've gotta take care of the babies. It's okay." That all sounded better in her head, but she hoped she conveyed the sentiment of 'I love you and it's okay to be needy and moody and whatever other pregnant lady things you need to be because I want to take care of you no matter what' well enough that Leslie wouldn't feel sorry about the hell she was putting Jessie through.

"Jus' lemme shower...." Jessie slurred, trying to redirect herself over to the bathroom as Leslie tugged her towards the bedroom. "I gotta smell like booze...I'm sorry I drank so much." The righteous fury she had felt in response to lack of sex with her mate and annoyance at her overbearing mother were gone now that she had seen the extent her lover has gone through just to apologize. Now she just felt like a dirty jackass, hopefully a shower would help cleanse her of Tasha's touch and the bar smell.

"I'll be right in." Jessie smiled sleepily and gave her girlfriend another little kiss on the cheek. Then she stumbled off towards the bathroom so that she could get in a quick shower before bed. By the time she was finished washing up she was just too damn tired to search for pajamas or even put clothing on. So she collapsed onto the bed, naked and a little damp. Her body naturally curled up behind Leslie's in her usual spot and the wolf was out like a light as soon as she had draped her hand protectively over Leslie's growing belly.

Leslie never felt worse than she did in that moment. Not only had she caught a definite feminine scent, but she was having flashbacks to the days before Jessie, where she came home to a girlfriend and washed herself off to get the smell of sex off of her and stumbled into bed like nothing had happened. Being on the other end of that... It stung. It made her realize how horrible of a person she had been back then, and she couldn't help but wonder if it was karma coming to bite her in the ass. Did she have the right to be angry? The hunter wasn't exactly sure. If anything she felt more upset and sad, not anger. She wasn't mad at Jessie, after all the woman had been doing everything right by her. She was working extra to help secure them financially, despite Leslie trying to reassure her mate she was rather secure already. She was cooking healthy meals, cleaning more than her fair share, she had been doing her best to abstain from drinking like Leslie had to, and she had been doing all of that without sex and with resistance from the hunter.

Perhaps Leslie had brought it onto herself, stressing her fiance out without taking care of her needs, without helping out... She just... She didn't want to drive Jessie away. So despite her mixed emotions and the confusion of having Jessie smell like someone else, she kept quiet, curling up on her side of the bed, gripping a pillow tightly to her chest, and falling asleep before Jessie was done showering. It wasn't difficult, not with the fear that speaking with her mate would bring with it something she would rather not think about. Besides, Jessie had been sweet when she came in... Apologized herself... Everything was fine... Right?

---

Leslie woke up much too early the next morning, a long sigh escaping her lips as she was roused at a random time like she was prone to, another gift from being pregnant. So she turned to get out of bed, after removing Jessie's arm, and heaved herself off the soft mattress and planted her feet on the hard floor. Pregnancy sucked, she always had to pee, she never felt all that great, and she felt... Well, fat, unappealing, and sometimes just plain ridiculous when she had trouble getting out of a chair. None of it was fun, but that morning it all felt preferable to what immediately popped to the forefront of her thoughts... Jessie. She had no clue what she was going to do, but as she headed towards the kitchen to get a glass of water and maybe a snack, she had the feeling no option was going to end well, aside from possibly bottling it up for the rest of her life, and even that had the potential to spiral into a screaming match somewhere along the way. It all sucked.

"Mngggghh nooooo..." Jessie muttered sleepily as she felt her arm be moved and the mattress dip. Seconds later the warm body next to her was gone and the tired wolf squirmed to get comfortable, settling in to wait for her mate to come back. Ever since Leslie had started to show and the twins had decided that they were going to tap dance on her bladder at night, Jessie had taken to following her mate's irregular sleep schedule. Not like she could have gone back to her dreams anyways, the wolf demanded that she lay still and listen, ears straining to pick up any signs of danger even though her logical mind knew that they were safe and locked in their apartment.

When Leslie didn't come back to bed fast enough, Jessie decided to go get her and see if anything was wrong. She slid out of bed, wandered over to the dresser so that she could grab some boyshorts and a tshirt so that she didn't freeze walking around the apartment naked. Then she stumbled out of the room, the alcohol already out of her body but her limbs were still heavy with sleep. Working extra shifts had long since had an effect on her mind but now it was finally starting to wear on her body.

"Les?" Jessie yawned and stepped closer to her lover who was in the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around her fiancé and hugged her from behind, then rested her head onto her lover's shoulder...well shoulder blade anyways. "Can't sleep sweetie?"

Leslie had intended on going back to bed quickly, still wanting a bit of sleep herself, even if the babies were ready to be up and dancing. Leslie wasn't dancing though and the more she thought about Jessie the sadder she felt, to the point that she was standing in place trying to avoid crying, trying to avoid the panic that would set in if she let her beliefs take form. It wasn't like she was confident when it came to relationships. Hell, Jessie was her first stable one, and she didn't know what to do and not to do... She just... It was hard for her to believe Jessie would do it, but her paranoia was getting the better of her, and when her lover walked up behind her and wrapped those strong arms around her she broke down, if only for a moment, letting herself relax and doing her best not to flood with tears. She felt her stomach tighten as the warmth that was usually so comforting betrayed her, causing more worry than satisfaction when contaminated by Leslie's dark thoughts.

"Who were you with last night?" It slipped out before she really knew what was happening, the thought that had been thrashing around in her head slipped out, and for a moment she wasn't sure if she had said it aloud or been thinking it so hard she simply believed she did. Of course she had said it, and once it was out she felt herself losing more of the self-control, overcoming the fear of having Jessie walk out the door using sadness. "Her perfume was all over you last night... And I didn't want to believe it but... I don't know, lately you've seemed a bit distant, and we've been fighting... And I'm barely attractive with this stomach. I just... I just want to know. Please tell me." She had reached forward by that point and hand hands grasping at Jessie's, her usual warm, stability replaced with shaking hands and clammy digits, blood drained in distress over what the answer could be... Leslie feeling short of breath and light in the had. She didn't want to lose her mate...

The wolf hadn't expected Leslie to just go on and break down on her. She had read that mood swings were a part of pregnancy but Leslie hadn't had any thus far. Cold hands folding over hers immediately caused the wolf to become alarmed. Her mate was stressed and so she quickly began to nuzzle at her neck and try to make her feel better. But her fiancé bringing up last night made Jessie just feel like crap. The wolf frowned. She hadn't wanted to tell Leslie what had happened last night, not because the wolf felt guilty and needed to hide it but because she didn't want her fiancé to get stressed out over nothing.

"Look, it's not a big deal. I didn't sleep with anyone. Everything is okay and I'm yours Leslie. I'm all yours" Jessie gave her mate's hand a reassuring squeeze, knowing that that short explanation wouldn't be enough, she went on. "I was at the bar and Tasha came up and we got some drinks. Remember her? She's the detective. Anyways...we got drunk and we split a cab...and I swear I didn't know she was into me until she was right on top of me. We didn't even kiss she just kinda nipped my ear, offered me to come up with her, nothing happened." Very gently, Jessie guided her lover to turn around in her arms so that they were face to face. "Nothing happened." The cop repeated, looking up at her lover earnestly. "I brought my drunk ass right back home and screwed up the best surprise my mate has given me in a long time and I'm sorry."

"You think I've been distant?" That part genuinely confused her. But after thinking about things for a moment, she supposed she had been in order to protect herself from Leslie not wanting her. "I don't know...maybe I have been...but that's only because work is starting to wear me out. And then I come home and you know...you kinda just shoo me away when I try to put the moves on you." That had been the worst, Jessie was already uncomfortable about discarding her Mistress persona for 9 months, to have Leslie deny her sex when she tried to hit on her made her feel like there was no spark, no flame, no attraction between them anymore. "And then you called my mom to take care of you and I don't know...I just feel like you don't want me around, like you don't need me around."

Jessie leaned up and captured her lover's lips in a deep, passionate kiss, trying to put as much of heartfelt love and firey desire that the wolf possessed into it. Her tongue delved in, playing with her mate's until they were both panting for breath as they pulled away. "You are beautiful Leslie. You are my mate and I am always going to want to claim you as mine and only mine." To help cement the sentiment, Jessie did something that she didn't do often, she tilted her head to the side and offered up her neck for Leslie to bite as hard as she liked to leave a proper mark on her mate.

Pregnancy had really done a number to Leslie's brain, not only did she constantly feel bad about herself and doubt everything, but she had gone so far as to believe Jessie would cheat on her. The woman who was more protective about her and their children than made sense... The fucking woman who made her jump through a damn month of hoops to make sure she was serious and not going to continue sleeping around. Jessie hated cheaters... And while she had a feeling last night had been more tempting than she would like, she couldn't exactly count temptation as betrayal, it wasn't like desire went away because they were committed... Else they would both be such jealous idiots, and they were. Still, it was horrible to think someone else had made a move on Jessie, worse when she learned who it was... She had only met Tasha once but the woman was an absolutely beauty, not only precisely Jessie's type, considering she was in to strong, athletic women, but someone who understood Jessie's work and commitment more than even she could.

She took a deep breath as she was turned around, leaning in to the kiss her lover offered her and wrapped her arms around the woman, doing her best to reciprocate the love and passion she was being given. When it was over she gave a small smile, reaching up and giving Jessie's cheek the lightest of slaps. "There, I forgive you for being a total ass and coming home plastered when I had dinner and sex waiting for you." She emphasized the sex with a little smirk, "I even got rid of your mother." Icing on the cake. "On that subject... Your mom was a definite case of pregnancy brain. I hadn't exactly intended her to move in, even if having her food was more palatable than a few of the things on the Jessie health menu. So how about this. I'll call you mom later to make sure she doesn't come back, politely. You have to let me have my guilty pleasure meals though, even if we get a list of some I can have, because these cravings are not going away and I will not drive myself mad on salads."

After a moment she leaned down and kissed down to Jessie's neck, growling slightly and whispering to her mate. "And like I said, I'll call your mom... Later. Right now I want you to go into the bedroom and think of every single place that woman touched or nipped you, and then I'm going to come in there and reclaim each of those spots... Because while you can't be rough with me, there's no reason I can't wear you out." She pushed Jessie a bit and pointed towards the room. "Go on, get into the bedroom and lose the clothes. I'm in charge as long as I have these babies in me, so hurry up." She was almost sing-song by the end, pleased with her position and in the mood at the most random time, but hell, when her pregnant brain wasn't controlling her every urge, she was still a bit of a slut who had gone far too long without her last fix.

"Ack! Hey." The wolf pouted at the little slap to her cheek. It hadn't hurt but she still thought some whining was warranted, especially because she already felt bad enough about coming home wasted. Her mood could never stay down though, not when Leslie was here, and the cop chuckled at the diagnosis that her mother had pregnancy brain. "She just loves you and wants to take care of you because you are part of this family now." As annoying as her mother was, it truly was touching to see the matron hurry out here and stay in their small apartment rather than her own large house all because she wanted to take care of Leslie and the babies. "But I agree, she has to go or else I'm going to lose my mind. And I guess I can let you have your guilty pleasure meals...-only- the ones that the doctor says are okay. But if you'll concede that much then I'll be a good wifey and maybe bake for you more often." Jessie was a really good baker, she just rarely did so because it took so damn long to do it right; plus she didn't really have that much of a sweet tooth. But if Leslie was willing to eat healthy then she could be willing to expand her diet in order to find some recipes for cookies and brownies that wouldn't survive a nuclear holocaust like the gross Twinkies and whatever the fuck those chocolate things were with the cream filling that Leslie used to eat when they first got together.

"Mmm..." Jessie purred, her skin quickly heating up as soft, familiar lips planted kisses down her neck. A shiver ran down her spine as Leslie let loose a small growl, it was a noise she hadn't heard in weeks and one that she truly had missed because it was full of promise...though a promise for sex that was going to have a slight delay. "Hrrmph...so bossy." The wolf huffed as she was nudged away and off towards the room and snapped her teeth at Leslie's hand. "You better enjoy being in charge while you can, because the second you are recovered and we can find a sitter, I'm going to remind you just who is the Domme here." Jessie look pointedly at the collar that Leslie still wore around her neck. Her naughty pet was going to need some retraining, but that was fine with her, breaking Leslie in was rather fun after all.

With that promise made, Jessie bounded off towards the bedroom, eager to strip and fool around with her gorgeous hunter. She may be in the more submissive role tonight but she couldn't find it in herself to care; the wolf was happy again. So Jessie practically tore off her shirt and underwear and jumped onto the bed, quickly finding a position that would best show off her curvy yet muscular body. It crossed her mind to get on all fours and show off her luscious, toned ass, but she was very aware that putting herself in such a position would invite Leslie to play with her butt and as much as she loved her mate she hated how much she wiggled and whimpered like a submissive whore every time her mate teased her taboo hole.

Leslie was in need of some naughty time with her gorgeous lover, understanding not only that they needed to relax and be a little more like they use to, but to ensure her lovely mate was well satisfied and didn't give off that needy vibe... She wouldn't have anyone else going for what was her's, not until she had the kids and could beat people senseless again... Yeah, violence was always her answer, but hell, she was good at it. It also got the point across. "Good girl." She mimicked, a phrase said to her so many times she had lost count. "And don't think I'll be going easy on you because you were drunk, the punishment for stupid drunk is the same as the one for plain old stupid." She was going to regret that phrase one day, when she was drinking again and slipped up in some way during the time... But really she had already made an internal vow, to cut her drinking down to a beer or two a night, more on special occasions and those nights away with just her mate.

After Jessie had enough time to prepare herself Leslie followed, grinning at her naked plaything with glee, considering all the things she could do... Well, trying to remember all the things she use to be so good at as a top, before she was taught her proper place between Jessie's legs. A shiver ran down her spine at the thought... She really did love being Jessie's bitch. She shook her head to snap out of the thought, refocusing on the task at hand as she sauntered forward, not feeling sexy but trying her best, dropping the robe she had been too distracted to remove last night and revealing the sexy black lingerie. "I know it's difficult to be sexy with this..." She rubbed her belly, "but I'm trying." She chuckled, taking a few steps closer and crawling up on to the bed and between Jessie's legs, "Where" Her voice had become much more firm, eyes narrowing, making it clear she didn't want to have to ask again... She was going to cleanse every inch touched by the damn detective. Probably mark somewhere visible as well, professionalism be damned.

"And don't forget, if you lie I'll know." She seemed rather serious, the hunter convinced that with her talent for smelling out a lie and Jessie's difficulty hiding anything, that she would indeed figure it out. As she waited for her answer fingers began dancing up Jessie's leg, playfully sliding over smooth skin, the woman missing the gorgeous Latina, and all her incredible assets... She was looking forward to reacquainting herself.

The wolf perked up as her mate drew closer, eyes glinting with just the slightest bit of gold as she intently watched delicious skin become bared to her. Leslie was wearing far too few of her marks these days...something that the Alpha was definitely going to rectify tonight. But still, even without the decorations of bruises and bites, Leslie was breathtaking. Her breasts were starting to get a little larger, hips flaring just a tiny bit more prominently, and even though she had a belly forming, her lover hadn't put on much fat anywhere else. The bodyguard was still beautiful, even more so because she was carrying their babies that they would love and raise to be strong and good people. "Don't be silly Leslie, you're the sexiest woman I have ever seen...even more so now that you are carrying my pups." The gold in her eyes grew brighter, and the possessive tone to her voice became more prominent. Leslie was like this because of her, and it filled Jessie's wolf with pride to know that this beautiful female had chosen her, had begged and pleaded for her cock and her cum in a place where they had been surrounded by wolves that were even more remarkable than Jessie was. "Besides, every time I see your belly I just get to be reminded of how I got to thoroughly claim you infront of my community...and how I got to make you howl like my good little bitch for all to hear." The last bit made Jessie grin, she would never forget how her human pet had been on all fours, howling in pleasure as she was taken from behind at Parekura.

Leslie didn't let Jessie shake her with any teasing, much to the Alpha's displeasure. She liked to poke at her lover sometimes and see if she could rattle her when she was trying to be big and bad, make an attempt to top from the bottom. Her mate didn't seem to be having any of it though and instead crawled up her body, taking up a more predatorial position as she got between Jessie's thighs which were embarrassingly enough already damp with her juices. The sight of Leslie in lacey black lingerie was always enough to get her soaked, even after all this time together, Jessie still grew as excited as she had been their first night together. What she was less excited about though was that Leslie was demanding to know where Tasha had touched her. My thigh...fuck...she's going to kill me... Should she get the worst over with first or save it for last? Figuring it would probably be safer to take the worst punishment after she had been warmed up first, she started with the more innocent places that the detective had touched her. "My shoulder...my neck, my ear, all on the right hand side."

*Whack* Leslie brought her hand down hard on Jessie's thigh, eyes narrowing for two reasons, one was the guilty look on Jessie's face, the other because she just didn't believe it hadn't gone below the damn shoulder if it was serious enough flirting to make her lover feel guilty. "I think you must not have heard me a minute ago. I said tell me everywhere she touched you. Not a few places, not those you think I'll be okay with, but everything. Of course, if you want to start up there I'll be more than happy to... I'll just have to be creative when I slide back down... Maybe flip you over... Go for that one spot we both know makes you howl like a beta bitch." Leslie had been around to know a lot of things, both about Jessie as an individual and her mate's wolf culture. So when she used the words beta bitch, she was more than aware of how bold an accusation she was making, and was more than happy to reinforce her position with a snarl.

Leslie herself could make a great pseudo-wolf, having learned a rather convincing set of sounds from growls and snarls to more submissive and sexual noises. So as she crawled up her mate, the hum of a growl vibrating in her throat, she felt like the predator. For once she felt as if she had Jessie in the palm of her hands, and she didn't hesitate to give a little lunch forward and sink her teeth into her mate's neck, leaving a deep bite mark, barely short of drawing blood... That was going to be the mark for all to see. "Don't even think about complaining... You've been very bad..." She quickly added as her teeth left their target, moving up to lick and bite at the sensitive lobe next. "I'm going to mark every spot she so much as looked at, then I'm going to take you ass... No won't work today... And if... If, I feel so inclined, I may let you between my legs afterwards." She grinned, positive she would be up for it but liking the idea of making Jessie squirm. "Now... Tell me where else." She demanded, kissing down and beginning to suckle at Jessie's shoulder, leaving a dark mark there as well to remind anyone, including Jessie, that it was her's and sharing would not be tolerated.

The sound of the slap against her thigh startled Jessie more than the sharp pain of the blossoming red handprint. She jumped, but did not yelp...but she did squirm, just a little bit, because she knew that Leslie was going to be mad and she hated it when her lover was upset. "I was getting there! You didn't tell me to list all the places all at once..." Jessie indignantly muttered the poor excuse that was probably going to get her into even more trouble. The wolf was perhaps the worst bottom on the planet, unable to hold her tongue and truly submit. She was an Alpha, she was strong, she wasn't supposed to be laying here, cheeks turning bright red in embarrassment as Leslie threatened to prod at her most taboo place. It pained her to admit it, but she did like anal play...only a little bit...mostly because it was something very intimate that she could share with her lover, a prize that Leslie had claimed and no one else had; leave it to Jessie to warp butt sex into a grand romantic gesture.

"You're really pushing it Les..." The wolf gave the soft warning amidst trying to swallow down her own pride, enough of it so that she could pretend to be a better sub, but it was very difficult to do so when her mate was accusing her of being a beta bitch. They had tried these reversal scenes a few times before; Jessie would attempt to submit for as long as she could...but never before had it been so hard, never before had her mate dared to call her such a humiliating name. She wanted to fight back, wanted to seize control of the scene and take her rightful place as Mistress...but she knew that Leslie was right, she had been bad, she had been stupid and this was her punishment. So Jessie took a deep breath, tried to relax, and attempted to fall into that 'sub space' that was supposed to be oh so cathartic. She took reassurance from her lover so confidently looming over her body, growling all the way like a true wolf; at least she could take solace in the fact that her mate was strong and truly worthy of Jessie's submission.

"You're going to what?!" Jessie whined at the announcement that Leslie was for sure going to take her ass. So much for willing submission. She couldn't even enjoy the dull throb of pain that radiated from the bite mark on her neck! (Of course she'd be pissed in the morning about it, she could already tell that no amount of concealer was going to hide that.) Or relish in the way that Leslie always so expertly nibbled and licked at the sensitive flesh of her ear. Instead she squirmed under her mate, uncomfortable and unwilling...but very aware that she couldn't stall forever and this was all her own fault. She could weasel out of all of this with her safeword, but of course Jessie was too proud to do so. Whether she told Leslie later or whether she told her now, it didn't matter, she'd still have to tell her mate and the punishment was going to suck no matter what she did. "She ah...touched my knee...and my thigh..." The wolf gulped, then quickly added. "Only a little bit though! I backed away from her as soon as I realized what she was doing."

Leslie was not happy to hear about where the other woman had touched her mate, only more displeased when Jessie made it clear she was having a hard time with submission. Boo fucking hoo, she was going to have to deal with it because the hunter was finding herself more irritated by the moment, and she wasn't quite in the forgiving mood. In fact she only growled deeper, hand shooting up and covering Jessie's mouth to shut her up near the end of the 'only a little' bullshit. Only a little... She only touched my thigh a little... Tasha was lucky Leslie was pregnant, and to think she had pondered a threesome with the woman when they met that one time... Though that was Jessie's fault for leaving porn in the search history. Still, her and Jessie did have the same taste in women, they had both selected a strong, rather dominant type of woman... Though Jessie had proved far superior in the top category. Still, with any other woman Leslie was the alpha.

Tonight Leslie was going to fall back to her roots, move from that begging position on her hands and knees to the looming position of top, and Jessie had no say in the matter. "You're lucky I'm going to let you cum. I have half a mind to tease you and end it there, see how a reminder of how good it can feel helps with that gnawing desire we both know is there." She huffed, hand moving away, not wanting to keep Jessie's mouth covered for long in fear that her mate wouldn't remain so well-behaved. Then she scooted down, sliding her body to the foot of the bed and going right for the knee, taking care of the rather boring area with a long lick, tracing her tongue over smooth flesh all the way up to the toned thigh she so longed to have squeezed around her head. Tonight that wasn't what she wanted though, she wanted teeth... Marks... Ownership.

The hunter bite down hard, leaving another set of teeth marks on her lovers body, and then proceeded to suckle and lick every inch of flesh, moving between thighs but focusing on the corrupted flesh. It was difficult to avoid temptation as the scent of Jessie's arousal hit her nose, body perking up in response to the pheromone she had long since believed flowed from her gorgeous lover. "Fuck, you naughty whore... Soaking at punishment... When you know the only action you're getting is to that back hole of yours. A real butt-slut, and you always accuse me of being the naughty one." She grinned, spending another few moments but quickly getting to the entire goal of her punishment, Jessie turned over, perfect ass all for the taking. "Roll over... And make sure you lift it up in the air for me like a good bitch." Fuck, it had been so long since she played top dog, and for once, with Jessie's fuck up and the pregnancy she felt the power... And was understanding just how essential this must be in Jessie's coping process. She knew she was screwed the moment the babies were out, especially with a doting family Jessie could ask to look after them any time. For that night she was in charge though, and she looked up at her lover, waiting for obedience... And the rare treat she longed for.

Back
Top Bottom