Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Tradition (Um and Reila)

Mira turned around. Her back to his chest and her legs still straddling him. She leaned forward and began to lick at his cock. Her hands worked on unbuttoning her own shirt. As soon as it was open she reached down and grabbed his hands. She pulled his hands to her chest. Her bra the only thing between their skin. She lightly moved her hips so she was grinding against the base of his cock.

Eiric grinned as he watched her turn around, the lack of panties meaning that her skirt rode up and gave him a nice view of her ass. He licked his lips and reached down, running a hand across her smooth backside whilst the other gently massaged the base of her tail where it met her skin. Until she grabbed his hands at least, groaning as he felt only the thin material of her bra separating him from the bare flesh. "Nnn....oh god sis....they feel even bigger than I thought they were...." He grunted as she started to lick and grind against his giant shaft, his hips bucking a little.

She licked slowly and carefully unhooked her bra letting it slide off.

When Eiric felt her bra loosen he blinked, then grinned slightly, moving his hands away just enough to let her bra fall away, then slowly moved his hands to cup her bare breasts. "Ooooh....they're so soft sis....damn...you've got the best tits ever"

Mira moaned and arched her back. She licked along his length slowly.

Eiric groaned loudly, squeezing her breasts a little more firmly as she licked and moved along the shaft of his cock. "Nnnngh...that's it sis....work my giant cock....it's all yours to do what you want with..."

Mira moaned at his words and kept licking. She shifted against him her hips grinding against the base of his cock.

"Nnngh...ahhh...." Eiric purred in pleasure, his ears and tail twitching. "D-do you think mom and dad will mind when I cum all over the living room...?"

"I... I don't know..." Mira blushed her tail rubbing against his chest slowly. She continued licking him slowly.

"W-well......we're gonna find out soon enough....ugh....you're gonna make me cum soon sis..." Eiric groaned in pleasure, his cock beginning to twitch rapidly beneath her, his grip on her breasts tightening a little as he pinched at Mira's nipples.

Mira mewed shifting against his cock. She lightly sucked on the side moving her mouth up and down.

"Uhhh....s-sis....oh god sis....cumming....I'm cumming sis...!" The sensation of Mira's tongue on his shaft was too much, with a loud groan and mewl of pleasure Eiric came hard, a jet of cum spraying from his gigantic cock across the room, spraying over the wall and floor opposite them. "Unnnn......that was incredible sis..."

Eiric had a very satisfied look on his face, licking his lips as Mira looked to him. "So sis.....want me to return that little favour?"

"Oh I definitely want..." He grinned slightly, his tail moving to stroke across her pussy whilst his hands continued to play with her breasts. "Why don't you lay back on the sofa hm?"

Mira twitched at the feeling and slowly crawled off his lap laying on her back and looking up at him her tail laying between her legs. Her ears twitched slightly.

Eiric watched her move around and licked his lips, letting himself get a good long look at her naked body. "Oh damn Mira...you are sexy as hell...." He leaned in slowly, letting his breath exhale against her pussy lips, before leaning in to lick her gently.

Mira's moans were like music to Eiric's ears, which perked up and twitched happily, causing him to only further his licking, his tail reaching up from behind him, stretching to brush across her nipples with its fur.

Mira shifted, her tail brushing against Eiric's body. Her ears twitched slightly.

"You taste so good Mira..." Eiric glanced up at her, then went back to licking her eagerly, thrusting his tongue into her.

Mira moaned around his cock bobbing her head. Her cat ears tapped his skin every time she bobbed her head.

Back
Top Bottom