Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slut to Slave (BlackDog x Gumdrop)

Lucius gave a loud grown as Oliver paid attention to his balls. One thing he knew was that Oliver had a very talented mouth. He was broken out of his revery by Oliver speaking improperly. "'I've never acted properly'? Really?" He glared down at Oliver before taking the rod and smacking him five more times leaving more red welts along his side. "I think you meant to say, 'Oliver's never acted properly.' Didn't you?"

Noticing his squirming, he grabbed Oliver's hair and yanked his head back, and asked him, "what are you doing? You take care of me first! Then if I decide to, you'll be taken care of." He shoved Oliver's head back onto his cock before holding it there and pumping harder and faster. He stuck his foot into Oliver's crotch and stepped lightly on his hard cock. "Get back to work," he said menacingly. "You know I still don't think you're getting what's going on here, Oliver. You're not leaving. Ever. You're my property just like that painting on the wall." He pointed over to a large abstract on the wall opposite the bed.

He thought ahead to all the training, the discipline and the punishments he'd be handing out. It made him even hornier. He pushed his cock all the way in Oliver's mouth just before cumming. He held Oliver's head there as he came. It seemed to go on and on. Finally it ended and Lucius pulled out. He grabbed Oliver by the arm and shoved him on top of the cage with his knees on the floor. "Because this is your first day I'm going to go ahead and take care of you. But if you ever forget yourself again, I'll put it a chastity cage. Got it?" He took soome lube and rubbed it all over his finger. Once again he stuck his finger into Oliver's anus and began massaging his prostate making little circles over it.

Oliver screamed out at the rod and glanced up to Lucius, piercing his lips before nodding "Yes." he whispered. He went back to work however was interrupted by Lucius "I-Oliver is!" he screamed at the other before the cock was shoved back into his mouth. He gave a groan as the other stepped on his crotch lightly. He moved back to work again, this time a bit more timid then he was before, he wasn't enjoying this nearly as much as he had been before.

Sure enough though, Lucius ended up cumming in his mouth and he choked it all down. He licked his lips when he was finally let up, looking away from his master. His cock was still hard and he was still wanting. He was mad at his body for feeling this way. "Y-yes." he whispered as the other stuck his finger inside of him. Oliver moaned out and flinched each time his prostate was messed with. His clenched his hands together, making fists as he tried to keep from cumming. He wanted to cum so bad at the moment. Everything felt wonderful, even his sides which were aching from the punishment he had received earlier.

Lucius smiled at Oliver's moaning. He was confident that he could break him. All he had to do was show him how much pleasure he could have being his boy. He pushed a second finger into Oliver's anus and massaged his prostate with both. "That has to feel good, Oliver. All you have to do to feel that way every day is to just give in and co-operate." He reached around and began fondling Oliver's balls. "I'd much rather have you co-operating than fighting me the whole way. Especially considering the outcome will be exactly the same."

Pulling his fingers out, Lucius moved up behind Oliver. He kept one hand on Oliver's balls and the other went around and grabbed his cock. He slowly began stroking it. His hand slowly went up and down his shaft. He took one finger and played with his piss slit. "You want this, Oliver. You just have to admit it to yourself. You want someone to make all your decisions for you. You want to be pleasured this way, and if you give in, it'll happen every day of your life." He smiled down at Oliver as he increased the speed of his stroking.

Oliver shivered at the words and the fingers. He didn't want to give in or co-operate, but it all just felt so good. "but..." he trailed of, ending in a moan. He closed his eyes as the other moved towards his cock. He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to cum and bad "F-fuck...please..." he murmured, even though he knew he was going to get hit for it. He would get to not saying cuss words eventually, however, right now was not the time.

Oliver shook his head, this wasn't what he wanted, per-say, not entirely, but it was close. He would get this done almost every night normally anyway, what was the issue with having it done by one person. And here the other was increasing the speed, "Please!" he groaned, "Cum...I..." he frowned, changing to call himself in the first person was going to be a lot harder than he thought. "Oliver...I..." he frowned again "Cum!" he murmured, giving up on how many times he might actually get hit with that blasted rod.

Lucius sighed. It looked like Oliver wasn't going to give in. "Very well, Oliver. It saddens me, but it looks like we're going to have to do things the hard way." While continuing to stroke his cock, he dropped Oliver's balls with the other and leaned forward over Oliver. He put his arm around Oliver's chest. "I'm just going to have to tear you apart so I can rebuild you the way I want you. It's going to take a lot longer than if you had co-operated." He slowed down his stroking of Oliver's cock. "It's sad too. I really hadn't wanted to castrate you."

He held on hard to keep Oliver from struggling after hearing that last bit. It was just a ploy to get him to co-operate, Lucius had no intention of doing anything to physically alter Oliver. He liked his body just the way it was. "Once you've been castrated, you'll of course be a lot more docile." He sped up the stroking of Oliver's cock. He leaned down and kissed Oliver behind his ear. "I really like you, Oliver. I don't want to resort to such extreme measures to get you under control. All I want is a co-operative sex slave. That's not too much to ask, is it?" He smiled as he asked that last question.

Oliver gave a groan as the other let his balls go and leaned over him. He leaned into the man, his body begging for the release. That release though was almost scared out of him when the word castrate came out. He felt his whole sense of self just fly away as he focused in on that one word. Castrate. He didn't struggle, he just felt his body drop all will to try. He was in shock. The other held tight to him though, so even when he came to if he chose to struggle it wouldn't very well matter. He felt the man speed up the stroking on his cock and it popped back to the same wanting cock it had been not moments ago, but Oliver wasn't there to moan for it.

"C-c-castrate?" he questioned, licking his lips and letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "You want to castrate me?" he said, losing all sense of what he was supposed to say or not say. "P-please don't!" he begged, pressing into the hand that the other was using to play with him. "God, fu-please..." he said, trying to stop himself. "Please, I'll learn. I'l..." he trailed off, "Oliver." he said, correcting himself "Oliver will l-learn." he said, "it's just...I've..." he winced and frowned "I've..." he sighed "Oliver haven't...hasn't?" he stopped and thought about his sentence "Oliver hasn't ever had to do anything like this before" he said very slowly making sure he had the words right "I'll...mess up at times. Oliver! Oliver will mess up at times." he explained, tears flowing from his eyes he was so scared the man was actually going to castrate him. After all he had cut the body guards tongues out, what says he wouldn't castrate Oliver!

'Well, that worked,' Lucius thought to himself. He couldn't help being pleased with himself for coming up with that. He stopped stroking Oliver's cock as he put both arms around him and held him. "Shhh ... shhh ... I know you're going to make mistakes, but if you make an honest effort to co-operate with training then I don't think I'll have to resort to that." Placing his hand on Oliver's chin he turned his head so he could kiss him on the mouth. He held it as he pushed his tongue into Oliver's mouth to explore it. He moved his other hand back down to Oliver's cock.

He fondled Oliver's balls, massaging and pulling on them. They felt so good to play with he'd have to be stupid to cut them off. There was one thing bothering him about his balls. He pulled away from Oliver's mouth and said to him, "we're going to have to get rid of the hair on them though." Looking down at Oliver's body, he continued, "matter of fact you'll need to shave your entire body from the neck down. At least until you have your electrolysis treatments." He brought his hand back up to stroking Oliver's cock again. "Doesn't that feel good, Oliver? Don't you want to cum for me?"

Oliver shook in the man's arms too scared to really do anything. His master started to hush him and he slowly calmed realizing the man wasn't going to attempt to castrate him. He blinked at the kiss, not really kissing back, still scared that he would do something wrong. However, when Lucius started to play with him again he seemed to calm a bit more and get into the motions at hand. "Electrolysis treatments?" he questioned, tilting his head slightly before letting out a small moan. He did want to cum and he wanted to cum badly. "Like that stuff that makes sure the hair doesn't grow back?" he questioned. He had heard about it once before, Oliver thought about it, that wouldn't be that bad, it's not like he hadn't shaved before, if that's what the treatment did he honestly would be glad, having to shave anywhere was a pain and itchy when it came back.

Oliver nodded as the other asked him if it felt good and he wanted to cum. "Yes!" he groaned, "I...Oliver wants to cum." he said, pushing his hips forward into the man's hand. "I wa..Oliver wants to cum, please..." he said, clearly still getting used to having to correct himself with every I or me that came out of his mouth. The changing over was going to be a lot harder than he thought, but hopefully it wouldn't upset this insane man that was thinking about castrating him.

"Yes, that's it. It keeps hair from growing," he said as he continued stroking Oliver's cock. "I like my boys to be smooth and hairless. If you want we could also have the hair removed from your face, would you like that? You wouldn't have to shave anything then." Lucius began stroking Oliver's cock a little faster. He leaned down and kissed the back of Oliver's neck. He was absolutely loving this. Taking a new boy, breaking him down, and then turning him into the perfect sex slave was his greatest joy.

"I've been thinking about your daily outfit, Oliver," he said as he played with the tip of Oliver's cock. He rubbed his finger all over it before pushing it into his piss slit to open it up a little. He wiped off the precum with his finger and rubbed that on his dick. Then he went back to stroking his cock. "Have you ever cross dressed before? Because I think you're going to wear a corset, panties, and stockings. Have you ever walked in heels, Oliver?" Looking up at the ceiling Lucius pondered for a second before continuing, "I think I know someone who could teach you to wear makeup." He changed up his stroking a little as he squeezed while pulling on Oliver's cock towards the head. "Or not. The makeup's not important. I just think you'd look good in lace and silky things."

Oliver gave a moan but nodded, "O-okay." he said, fidgeting underneath Lucius. "That sounds okay." he said, figuring he really didn't have much of a choice in it anyway. He saw the upsides to having the treatment on all of his body not just his balls and he assumed legs. If Lucius wanted him hairless it probably meant everything was going to get a treatment. As Lucius kissed his neck he groaned even more. He wanted to cum and the man refused to let him it seemed.

As Lucius continued to play with him and his cock, he started to describe the outfit that he wanted Oliver to wear and he bit his bottom lip. He most definitely didn't want to wear those things, but perhaps he could get out of at least the heels. "No... I've never cross dressed or walked in heels." he said, not catching himself that time, too busy concentrating on not cumming. He felt his hips thrust forward, "Please, I wanna cum." he groaned, "Oliver wants to cum." he moaned, "Please let Oliver cum." he said, realizing his mistakes. He didn't say anything else about the heels or the makeup at the moment he would get around to it eventually.

"Hmmm ... such a shame. I really think you'd have looked good in heels," he said as he pondered some more. "Of course just because I want you in lace doesn't mean I have to put you in women's clothes." He shook his head a little distracted. "Well, whatever I put you in, there'll be easy access to your hole so I can fuck you when I want." Lucius took the first two fingers of his hand and began sliding the tips up and down along Oliver's shaft. Ignoring his pleas to cum, Lucius continued on with his rambling about Oliver's outfit. "Of course if I do end up having to castrate you, the women's clothes would make more sense." Rubbing his left hand up and down Oliver's back, Lucius went back to slowly stroking his cock with his right.

"Of course you'd always look good in rubber or even leather," he said with smirk on his face. "Mmmm ... you in a full rubber suit all the time." The thought was making Lucius horny and he began rubbing his crotch up against Oliver's ass. "Would you like that Oliver? Beinig my rubber gimp?" He asked, leaning forward to guage Oliver's reaction. "Oh, I don't know. We'll try some different things out here as soon as you're done." He gave a devilish grin. "You can cum now, by the way."

Oliver continued to squirm underneath Lucius the ideas were starting to get to him. He never really thought about being in lace or anything frilly, but the idea of the man fucking him like that, it was a pretty idea. He shivered at the other's fingers as he was teased even more. When his master mentioned the rubber he wasn't sure if he would like that. Granted he would love to try at some point. "I...I mean, Oliver doesn't know." he whispered. He was confused by his own reaction to any of these various forms of uniforms.

However, when Lucius said he could cum Oliver lost it and came. He felt it throughout his body the warmth wracking through his every nerve. "Fuck." he moaned, before he tried to cover his own mouth, finding his hands were still tied. His eyes went wide knowing that he was probably going to get hit again "No. I'...Oliver is sorry, I didn't..." he murmured, hoping he could get out of being hit with that blasted cane again.

Lucius looked down at Oliver and shook his head, a disappointed look on his face. Oliver had been doing so well. Stepping to one side, he brought up the rod and spanked him five more times. The boy's ass was starting to get really red, Lucius hoped he would get the point sometime soon. "Okay," he said as he grabbed Oliver by the back of his neck. Pushing his head down to where Oliver had came all over the bench seat on top of the cage, he said, "now you need to clean up your mess while I go get the first outfit we're going to try out."

Lucius disappeared into the large walk-in closet behind the bed and after a few minutes reappeared some feminine things. The first was what could only be called a sheer black nightie set. It had sheer black string bikini style panties and a full-length sleeved nightie. He also had a pair of sheer black stockings. Tossing them on the bed, Lucius walked up behid Oliver and released him from the wrist and ankle restraints. "Let's get you dressed," he said as he smiled and kissed Oliver's cheek. First the panties and stockings went on, and then the nightie over Oliver's head. Lucius walked around him to get a good look at him. "You look nice, Oliver. What do you think?" He gently turned Oliver so he could see himself in the full-length mirror. Lucius however didn't watch the expression on Oliver's face, he looked at his cock to see if it got a reaction down there.

Oliver screamed when he was spanked. He followed the other's motions and stared at the cum, trying to figure out how Lucius wanted him to clean it. "How on earth do you want that to happen?" he questioned as he glared over to the other. He fidgeted again and glanced over to the cum before biting his lip and started to lick up the cum the best he could. He turned to see Lucius with the sheer nightie and blushed bright red. "I - Oliver is not wearing that." he said.

Though it didn't seem like Oliver had much of a choice before he knew it he was in the nightie and being paraded around the room. He had to say though he was very thankful for the releasing of his wrists and ankles. He didn't like that he was enjoying the strange affection that Lucius that he getting. Oliver looked at himself in the mirror for two seconds and looked away not wanting to see the small twitch of his panties because the sight. It wasn't a giant reaction but he was clearly turned on by the clothing he was in. "I-it's..." he shrugged, "nice, I...er Oliver guesses." he said and fidgeted. "Very...revealing." he mumbled.

It was a small reaction but Lucius caught it. He smirked at the thought that Oliver liked wearing the girly clothes. "I think you like it a lot, Oliver. How about it? In addition to being my sex slave, you'll be my little sissy boi. You'll learn to dress like a girl, wear makeup like a girl, and act like a girl. How would you like that?" Standing behind him, Lucius put his arm around him and began rubbing the silky material over his stomach. "Mmmm ... girls get to wear such softer, silkier material than rough, dirty boys, don't they?"

Walking away, Lucius commanded over his shoulder, "get undressed." He went back around and into the closet and came back with a shiney black suit. It was made of latex and had gloves, socks and a hood attached. He began dressing Oliver in the stretchy, slippery material. The suit had a long three way zipper that went from the crotch in the front and up the back ending at the neck. He had to admit, this was his favorite. "What do you think, Oliver?" He asked as he turned Oliver to the mirror to see himself completely covered in latex except for his eyes and mouth.

Oliver blushed even more as the other explained that he could be a sissy boi. He fidgeted once again and looked away from the mirror. "Y-yes." he whispered as the man asked him about what girls got to wear versus what boys got to wear. He very slowly got undressed as Lucius went to grab another outfit for him. He looked at this outfit and was very confused. However once it was put on and he was placed in front of the mirror again to look at himself he understood. "It's hot." he said, "As in temperature." he clarified, looking over to his master, just knowing that he would need to clarify.

He looked at himself and his brain moved to being screwed in this thing. He fidgeted again, much like he was in the girly outfits. "I would...I mean. Oliver wouldn't mind being fu-" he stopped, frowning at himself, "Oliver wouldn't mind having sex in this... but to wear it all the time." he said, shaking his head. "I'd...Oliver would prefer to be a girl." he mumbled. He moved to touch the latex and pulled it from his skin only to have it snap back against him. He winced.

Lucius put his arms around Oliver, hugging him from behind. "Perhaps you're right, Oliver," he said as he laid his head up against Oliver's. "In order to be a proper gimp, you'd have to give up that silly name of yours. You see a gimp is an object, a thing, it's not even considered human. And of course you wouldn't be allowed to see your face without a hood or mask on. That would be so you forgot what you looked like, further erasing your identity." He rubbed his hand over his stomach and across his crotch. He gave a little playful squeeze as he said, "we can certainly fuck in it once in a while, but for now let's take it off."

Helping Oliver take the latex suit off, Lucius was a little disappointed. He loved the feel of latex and loved to fuck in it. Folding up the suit he took it back around to the closet and came out with another outfit. Laughing, Lucius said to Oliver, "I've always wanted a dog." He put a chest harness on Oliver, and then knee pads. "Hold out your hands," he commanded. Sliding padded mitts over Oliver's hands, he locked them in place. He then took a hood shaped like a dog's head and pulled it on over Oliver's head and locked that in place. "Get down," he commanded even as he shoved Oliver down on all fours. Taking a butt plug shaped like a dog's tail, he squirted lube all over it and pushed it into Oliver's ass. He smiled as he bent down, and while petting Oliver's back said, "bark for me, Oliver!"

Oliver looked back to Lucius in the mirror as the other hugged him from behind. This was very different from what the man was like earlier, and he wasn't really sure on how to react. "Oliver is going to keep his silly name thank you very much." he said, kind of proud that he managed to say his name instead of 'I' or 'me.' "So no, Oliver doesn't think he would make a very good gimp." he said, relaxing a bit. He gave a groan as the other man gave the playful squeeze, oh yes, they would definitely have to fuck in this.

He worked out of it wincing when the other helped him take it off. It stuck to his skin, as it was peeled off. When he saw the new outfit he blinked and gave over his hands, looking at the mitts, moving his fingers around. The hood he couldn't help but move away from the hood until he was forced into it. He gasped as he was pushed down and forced to be on his hands and knees thank god for the padding. He gave a loud gasping groan as the other shoved the dog tail up his ass. "Woof woof?" he tried, unsure how the other wanted him to bark. He felt stupid like this and what made him feel even dumber was the fact that he found this to be a turn on for him.

"Good boy!" Lucius exclaimed as Oliver barked. He petted Oliver's back some more. "Now as my dog, you wouldn't be allowed to walk on two legs. You'd have to crawl everywhere on your hands and knees. You wouldn't be allowed to talk, only bark. And of course you'd be taken outside to piss and shit. You'd be trained to perform some dog tricks. You know like roll over, fetch, things like that." He watched as Oliver's cock got a little hard, but Lucius thought that was probably more from the butt plug dog tail than from any desire to be someone else's dog.

"You know what, Oliver. I don't think this for you. I think you like the cross dresser outfit the most." Lucius started taking off the dog gear. "You're probably wondering why I'm even considering your feelings in regards to this. Well, the secret to having a good sex slave is to keep your slave turned on and a little desperate to be fucked. And you in a sexy outfit that you enjoy could go a long ways towards accomplishing that." Once he got it off him, he said to Oliver, "put this back on." He handed him the nightie, panties and stockings again. "I do have a friend who'll be coming over and teaching you to be more girly and ultimately the sissy boi you secretly want to be on the inside."

Oliver arched slightly into the pet. He wasn't sure how he felt about only crawling everywhere, but he figured he would get used to it eventually. He fidgeted at the thought of everything he was going to be required to do. He looked up as the other called his name and blushed, at what his master had decided. "I..." he stopped and sighed "Oliver doesn't like any of this." he mumbled under his breath as he allowed the other to take off the dog gear, he moved over and pulled on the nightie, panties and stockings.

"Do...does Oliver really have to wear make up?" he asked, "Can't he be a girl that doesn't wear the stuff?" he asked, looking at himself in the mirror. He licked his lips and felt himself get just a tad bit harder at his appearance and the idea of what was to come. "Would Oliver be able to get other types of clothes like this?" he asked, looking over to the master.

Lucius smiled as he wrapped his arms around Oliver letting one hand drift down to Oliver's hard on. "Yes, you have to wear make up, Oliver. If you're going to be my sissy, then wearing make up is a requirement." He rubbed the soft material of the panties over Oliver's cock, letting the sensitive skin down there feel it. He gave a small laugh and then said, "you're going to get a lot of clothes like this. You'll have a new outfit picked out by me every morning." He used his other hand to play with Oliver's nipples, making sure to rub the soft material of the nightie over them.

"You know what I think, Oliver?" He rubbed his head up against Oliver's. "I think this is something you've thought about for a long time. You've wanted to dress as a girl, be treated as a girl, and fucked like a girl for most of your life." He took his hand off Oliver's nipple and reached down to unzip his pants and take out his cock. Lucius pulled down Oliver's panties and let his cock rub up against Oliver's crack. "I make a deal with you, Oliver. If you want me to fuck you, then you say 'Daddy's pretty little girl wants your cock in her pussy.' Got that?" He said as he began breathing heavily into Oliver's ear.

Oliver shivered at the hand, trying hard not to moan. He frowned a bit as the other mentioned that he would have to wear make up but he didn't object or say anything about it after that. He licked his lips as the other continued to play with him and his cock grew harder and harder. "W-what?" he asked, fidgeting even more as he moved on to tease him.

"N-no I haven't." he mumbled, "I-Oliver, Oliver means that he hasn't." he murmured. As the other started to rub against him he shivered and blushed bright red as he caught sight of himself in the mirror. He moved his hands trying to find something to keep him standing as the other played with him. He couldn't stand up completely on his own and he was glad that Lucius was holding up onto him. "Is-Is Oliver to call you his Daddy all the time?" he asked.

Lucius gave a little laugh. "Oh, yes you have, Oliver. You've looked at a woman's silk dress and you secretly wondered why you couldn't wear that. You've looked at women's lingere in a catalog and thought, 'why not me?' You've seen a man pull out the chair or open the door for a woman and deep in your heart you were jealous." He rubbed his hand over the entire length of Oliver's cock. He stopped rubbing his dick over Oliver's crack and pushed it inbetween his cheeks.

"Hmm, I'll let you know under what conditions to call me 'Master' or 'Daddy.'" Sighing a little, he said, "now, back to the matter at hand." Reaching down he began pulled on Oliver's balls, stretching them out as far as possible. In a menacing voice, he said, "now if you want me to fuck you, you'll say 'Daddy's pretty little girl wants your cock in her pussy.' Understood?" He gave his balls a squeeze.

Oliver looked away. He really couldn't deny what Lucius was saying, he had thought about it at times. Though he had never actually gone forth and done anything of the sort. "I..." he frowned, "Oliver gets the feeling that you are the type to pull out chairs or hold doors open for him." he said, glancing at himself in the mirror again.

He gave a groan as the other pulled on his balls. "Wh-what if Daddy's pretty girl doesn't want to have sex?" he tried, though it was obvious that he did. His cock was begging for it and he was pressing his ass back towards the man's cock. He winced at the squeeze to his balls though it only turned him on more.

Lucius roughly grabbed Oliver and tossed him effortlessly onto the bed. He put his cock away and zipped up his leather pants. "Well, I guess we won't have sex then." He climbed on top of Oliver and grabbing his wrists, put the restraints back on. Pulling Oliver up against the steel footboard of the bed, he attached the restraints so that his arms were stretched out. Putting the ankle restraints back on, he attached rope to them and pulled them until Oliver was stretched out spread eagle on the bed.

Lucius then pulled a drawer open on the night stand and pulled out a small medicine bottle. He crawled up on top of Oliver and opened the bottle. Shaking out a single pill, he said to Oliver, "as a sex slave and my sissy boi, you don't have the option of not having sex." He grabbed Oliver's mouth and forced it open. Shoving the pill inside his mouth, he quickly shut Oliver's mouth and held it closed. He took his other hand and held Oliver's nose closed. "Swallow it!" He commanded. After Oliver swallowed it, Lucius got up and put the bottle back in the drawer. "That was a Viagra pill, Oliver. I'll see you in about four hours." Slamming the door as he left, Lucius headed downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom