Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O Fortuna...

I usually have it on it's own, depends on the size of the steak, the ones i usually make are huuuuugggeeee!!. Though after it generally i want to do nothing but sleep x3.

Well yeah xD but I'm substituting Steak for Chicken =P

This sounds like a plan actually >;3 Food experimentation shall happen next week! I have to use this $11 off my grocery coupon somehow xD;

...Stop giving me ideas! xD

I'm supposed to fatten you up, mister! Which means you need to hop to it and find a way to get over here so I can spoil you proper!

I mean.

.-.;

Oh, some may call it a curse -
A life like mine
But others -
A blessing
It's certainly a lonely life
But a fulfilling life one at best
It's my cross to bear
And I bear it proudly
Someone has to take a stand against Evil
Why should it not be Me?

Why Not Me? - Within Temptation​

Every time I hear samples of Within Temptation's new album I'm thrust how much they drop a new album that coincides with my life. I'm anxious to hear the whole album (Obviously they're releasing Promo albums in some places, however extremely limited.), as the days whittle down to the albums release I'm waiting to see what will be in store.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfiIcssgdg&feature=related[/video]​

I cannot tell you you're falling apart
Open your eyes if you wanna survive
I want to tell you your love is a lie
But I won't tell you, I won't tell you

I cannot get so deep into this now
I can't admit that I know what I know and
I won't tell you, I won't tell you

I Won't Tell You - Lacuna Coil​

You're lack of Maturity is becoming ridiculous. Just because you're angry at me, and chose not to be friends with me anymore (Though you could have said so instead of me finding out - really?), shouldn't mean that you avoid me like I'm the plague. I'm quite civil but downright putting me on Ignore in Chat, OR keeping out of a room on Vent just to avoid speaking to me is fucking ridiculous.

Last night was a quick save for me, although highly headache inducing and ridiculous. However I got it taken care of handled. Got promoted from a simple Mod to Admin in Ventrilo. Designed a punishment system for Ventrilo too while I was on it last night. Then again my tolerance for Massive amounts of Immaturity has dropped to nil. Granted Karo is...well Karo. I know him well enough that's a reflex for him to tolerate things.

Actually BS that is on HS level is ridiculous. I'm happy that my friends are a lot more mature and understanding individuals who don't take one negative comment directed to them *OR* their loved ones without turning around and making me the *biggest* bitch in the playground just because I finally couldn't tolerate the Mob behavior that was going on.

Currently counting down til Def Leppard and Heart AND seeing WT in FUCKIN NYC. Hell yeah. :3

Tomorrow starts my new exercise plan, with the following week being more dedicated to my diet plan - packing lunches to try and save some extra funds seeing as how I'm only working *one* Job now versus two.

The goal is to loose at least 20 lbs by my birthday - Ideally I want to loose 40. With the State of NC becoming 70s weather until at least May this is opportune weather for me to get my walking in - Then the pool opens come end of May and I can swwwiiiiim! ^_^ There is a lake nearby that's about 2ish miles around. I figure 2 laps around that on my days off will work splendidly, seeing as how I'm probably working only 4 days a week (which isn't severely bad but It'll just barely make ends meet). I'm going to start making some Bento lunches or Lavashes for lunch with some fruit or crackers and peanut butter and water to go with it x3

TakodaVega said:
I cannot tell you you're falling apart
Open your eyes if you wanna survive
But I won't tell you, I won't tell you

I cannot get so deep into this now
I can't admit that I know what I know and
I won't tell you, I won't tell you

I Won't Tell You - Lacuna Coil​

You're lack of Maturity is becoming ridiculous. Just because you're angry at me, and chose not to be friends with me anymore (Though you could have said so instead of me finding out - really?), shouldn't mean that you avoid me like I'm the plague. I'm quite civil but downright putting me on Ignore in Chat, OR keeping out of a room on Vent just to avoid speaking to me is fucking ridiculous.

Last night was a quick save for me, although highly headache inducing and ridiculous. However I got it taken care of handled. Got promoted from a simple Mod to Admin in Ventrilo. Designed a punishment system for Ventrilo too while I was on it last night. Then again my tolerance for Massive amounts of Immaturity has dropped to nil. Granted Karo is...well Karo. I know him well enough that's a reflex for him to tolerate things.

Actually BS that is on HS level is ridiculous. I'm happy that my friends are a lot more mature and understanding individuals who don't take one negative comment directed to them *OR* their loved ones without turning around and making me the *biggest* bitch in the playground just because I finally couldn't tolerate the Mob behavior that was going on.

Currently counting down til Def Leppard and Heart AND seeing WT in FUCKIN NYC. Hell yeah. :3

Tomorrow starts my new exercise plan, with the following week being more dedicated to my diet plan - packing lunches to try and save some extra funds seeing as how I'm only working *one* Job now versus two.

The goal is to loose at least 20 lbs by my birthday - Ideally I want to loose 40. With the State of NC becoming 70s weather until at least May this is opportune weather for me to get my walking in - Then the pool opens come end of May and I can swwwiiiiim! ^_^ There is a lake nearby that's about 2ish miles around. I figure 2 laps around that on my days off will work splendidly, seeing as how I'm probably working only 4 days a week (which isn't severely bad but It'll just barely make ends meet). I'm going to start making some Bento lunches or Lavashes for lunch with some fruit or crackers and peanut butter and water to go with it x3

What's going on? Who? Huh? What? Such hostilities. :s

Congratulations on being promoted to Admin on ventrilo. What's this new punishment system you speak of? :huh: I should like to know more, please?

Don't worry about the beginning of it Corvus. ~

But I have to run them by the Admins on here first before I truly implement them into place. I will say the most Severe punishment is a Permanent ban from Vent.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2G7HHLXLC0&feature=related[/video]

Sulje silmäsi
Älä koskaan unohda
sinä tarkoitat maailman minulle
mutta et sydän särky niin

Sulje silmäsi
Katso savun
himo välillä huulet
ja maku savu

maku halu
rakkaus silmäsi
rakkaus sydämesi
Olen rakastunut sinuun

Rakastan sinua

Olet kaunis
Olen täällä jos tarvitset minua
olkapää itkeä
vain tietää yhden asian

ei väliä mitä tapahtuu
Rakastan sydämesi
Minä vaalia sitä
ja pitää sen turvassa.

I want a normal life
just like a new born child
I am a lover hater
I am an instigator
You are an oversight
Don't try to compromise
I'll learn to love to hate it
I am not integrated

Sooner or Later - Breaking Benjamin​

So. It comes to this as it usually does at one point.

After the stuff that happened with Vent - the likelihood of my joining Mumble are slim to none since it was seemingly because of me that it happened. It's funny how when you are only trying to do your job to the best of your capability that it's something you're the enemy for it.

So I'm requesting, very publicly, that I no longer moderate Open Roleplay either. I'm sure there is someone better qualified than I am for it. I only request that the one change, the inclusion of a SubForum for RP profiles, be made.

I, on the other hand, am going to take a 'social' break from BMR, interactions limited to only replying to RPs for now. Thank you for the wonderful time being on Modstaff.

-Vega

You know I'm here for you darling, and that Ville's always open for some lovin', even if you just need someone to cuddle with. *hugs tightly*

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR3ccmWmLhk[/video]​

This is my theme song for right now.

It makes sense.

Even if there are many who would prove me guilty based on personal interest I did not compromise myself for the betterment of others and stood firm in my belief of what I did was right. Did I loose some friends? Friends that obviously did not think as much for me as I had originally thought. We move on though, we live our lives and let stuff like this go.

It's the Past. It's done. We live now for the Present and Future, and whatever the Future brings I am what I am and that makes all the difference.

Hope and Pray, That you never need me.
But rest assured that I will not let you down.
I walk beside you, but you may not see me.
The strongest among you, may not wear a crown.​

Dies's drunken romantic msn things:

Tako: I wish steam worked, then we could play a game together.
Dies: But we're already playing a game.
Tako: Oh?
Dies: Its the game of love and we have the high score.

Funny - Mumble gave me another reason *NOT* to join it.

Knowing that someone who is Gender Bending who doesn't want to reveal their actual gender is a courtesy we have here on BM. However Lady forbid they don't want to be known on a vocal server by that. To be banned from the server for that is stupid.

And all the person wanted to do was to see what the fuss was all about.

So long as the Admins know who it is, it Shouldn't matter. It didn't matter before, but apparently it matters now who you identify yourself as on the Interwebz.

Are you sure this is about that, for you?

If we're talking about who I think we're talking about, then the identification of gender was less of a problem. That was the strawman defense in an eerily illogical argument against Vekseid for their right to say whatever they want about whomever they want. Generally, the guy doesn't seem to take that argument well. I don't know if he understands the nature of the culture here or whatever, but he doesn't dig that.

Somehow when he was saying, as a paraphrase, "Don't be a flaming bitch," her response was, "I can say whatever I want, this is America, First Amendment rights, how can I not say whatever I want and know you respect my cross dressing lifestyle?" Which, y'know, when I saw (on the sidelines, for once) I was just completely up and down flabbergasted. Not about the trans thing--who the fuck cares, really?--but about the "if you don't respect my freedom to be an ass how can I be safe here" thing?

Plus, that person should know by now, you can be an ass. You can be a bitch. You just have to toe the line, as subtle as that line can be, it is there.

No. This is a different person who did not everyone to know who they were on here save for a select few (i.e- administration) because they represent one gender on here and are in fact another one.

For *THEM* it's a personal matter of not being judged for being something they are not and to scare off people because they do not appear as they seem. I know some people in the past who were Female in IRL who decided to make an account that was played as a strictly male person. Male everything, not only to make it easier to gain rps, but also they had been harnessed being themselves on BM.

That's why when we had accounts made had a list of all the screennames on Vent to the screennames on BM in a separate list so that if/when the user was reported it would be an easy reference guide which Admins were aware of. I'm not about to break the persons trust and say *who* they were on here and *what* they really are. If they decide to say that is their choice.

However! That's just me stating my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom