Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slaver Sex High (Alexisunderwood x Malfrost)

Analise felt his tongue in her sex and felt her sex grow more and more wet. She felt the same feeling from earlier beginning to build. She felt his tongue touching her sex all over causing her to squeeze it without thinking. She felt her sex clamp around his tongue. She wondered how much she could take.

When his hand moved to play with her clit again, Analise, found herself groaning in pleasure, pulling him in closer from her greediness to have him within her sex. "What... what's happening?" She asked, whispering hotly in his ear from her nervousness about feeling her orgasm building.

She felt him hit a sensitive spot in her sex at the same time he tugged and squeezed a little harder than usual causing her to orgasm then. She moaned loudly, trying to stop herself but failing. She felt his tongue still in her and her body shuddered in it's pleasure. She found herself gripping the sheets as a flood of cum left her system, eliciting a large gasp in her pleasure.

Satoshi continued to flick at the sensitive spot inside her while he tugged on her clitoris more as she came. He wanted to elongate her climax as much as possible. He felt her juices coating his mouth and nose and he took it all in, tasting her and loving it as he pulled his tongue out and licked up as much of her juices as he could.

Once he was done, he pulled back and licked his lips before pressing them against her own. He nibbled on her lips slightly as his tongue lashed at her lips and sought entry to her mouth so Analise would be able to taste just how sweet she was herself as the aftertaste of her juices lingered on his tongue.

Analise rubbed Satoshi's head, holding on. Her breasts were right on his forehead though she didn't care. She felt her orgasm shudder through her body more, her cum continuing to flow as Satoshi licked it up. As she felt him leave her sex, she felt herself moaning, another shudder rippling throughout her body. She liked this way of causing her orgasm and cum more than the anal sex that had happened that morning.

As he kissed Analise's lips again, she tasted the nectar that she must have been making. It was sweet. Sweeter than anything she'd tasted before. "Incredible," She whispered as she laid back down. She felt her own hips moving the rhythm of Satoshi's, finding she wanted him inside her again, his erection causing her only to want him more.

She smiled against his lips, again pulling him closer.

Satoshi felt Analise rubbing her crotch against his now massive erection. He felt her smiling in the kiss and knew she was enjoying herself. On his part, he was grinding his erection against her sex, making her want it and crave it more.

He removed his lips from her mouth and began planting kisses on her neck against before moving you her ear. "You want more...don't you...you need to learn how to ask and beg for it properly...so go on...tell me what you want..." He spoke so hotly and lustfully into her ear as he bit down on her earlobe and sucked slightly as he continued to press his bulge up into her crotch.

Analise gasped slightly against Satoshi's mouth as she felt his cock more on her sex. She squirmed slightly, unable to really take anymore. With his lips on her neck, Analise turned her head to kiss his cheek. She nodded as he stated she wanted more. "Satoshi..." She whispered, feeling slightly unsure, but wanting him to make her climax again.

"Alright..." She managed through pants. She felt him playing with hear and groaned again. She was still fully naked while he still had his pants on. She was thankful and agitated about that at the same time, if it was possible.

"Satoshi, please, if what you did before was just a little, what you can do with your dick must be incredible. Please, show me," She whispered, basically begging to have him in her to feel what it was he could do.

Satoshi nodded slightly and kissed her cheek before moving to take his pants and boxers off, exposing his massive and throbbing cock to his doll. He looked at her and gave her a small smile as he rubbed his now bare cock up against her pussy.

"What position do you want to do it in....I'll do it however you want...also...do you want me to drug you...? Once I get started...I might lose control and get rough..." He teased her as he licked her earlobe and pulled his cock away from her pussy with a grin. "It's your call....how do you want to do this?" He asked her, letting her take control of the sex for a change.

She didn't look at anything but Satoshi's face as he removed his pants and boxers. Feeling his cock against her sex, Analise gasped, reaching to let her hands rest on the boys shoulders.

"I don't know any Satoshi, last night was my first time, I don't know about any of this," She whispered between breaths as she continued to kiss his cheek. "Whatever you think feels best and no drugs. I want to feel this without being drugged and unsure what's real or not. I'll let you know if it's too much," She managed through her pants as she found her sex throbbing in anticipation.

"Is there a way to do it where we can still kiss?" She asked huskily, sitting up on her knees and going to be on her knees in front of him, their eyes leveled as she let her hands trail down his torso.

Satoshi chuckled as she said she didn't know any positions. He laid her back down as he hovered over her as he decided to do it missionary with her, best position for kissing and having sex at the same time he thought, and it wouldn't be too painful for her.

"I'm going to give you a book with lots of positions...I want you to study them later, okay?" He slowly kissed her cheek and then passionately kissed her lips, his tongue lashing at her lips to seek access to her mouth. He pressed his tip up against the entrance of her pussy and slowly began to push it into her. He was going to be gentle and not thrust it all the way in at once like he had done before.

Back
Top Bottom