Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jenna's Jealousy (HeavenSundered & WilyRiley)

"Your treat?"

"I suppose." I back out of the parking lot and back out onto the road. There's a Starbucks near out house that has a drive through and that's where I plan on going. I know the coffee might make you a little hyper, but I need you to have your energy. Day two for you might be a little more taxing than day one was. "Unbutton the top button of your shorts and unzip them. I want you to rub that pussy for me Allison, I want to hear your little moans while I drive."

We get on the highway, I know some people might be able to see you with your hands down your shorts, but I don't really mind. I also plan on holding a conversation while you touch yourself for me.

"What would you like to do when we get home baby?"

Of course there is no guarantee we're going to do what you want, but I am curious as to how my little sister would like to spend her saturday afternoon. Even though I already have a few ideas, one of yours might intrigue me a little more.

"Unbutton the top button of your shorts and unzip them. I want you to rub that pussy for me Allison, I want to hear your little moans while I drive."

You catch me off guard a bit with that one, since I expected you to at least wait until we got home before getting to anything sexual, but I don't exactly mind. Knowing that you want to watch me makes me feel sexy and confident, plus you just agreed to pay for my Starbucks, so it seems like the least I can do in return!

"What would you like to do when we get home baby?"

"Hmmm, I dunno, wanna play some XBox?" I suggest while undoing my shorts. It's not until a car in the right lane starts driving next to us at a similar speed right as I'm sliding my hand down my open shorts that I realize people might notice me, especially if they're in a taller car like an SUV or something.

Turning my head towards you, I'm about to alert you that people might see me before realizing that you're already perfectly aware of that. I let out a small, exasperated puff through my nose, but I slowly start to run my fingers up and down the crotch of my still slightly moist panties. The fabric creases into my slit a little as I pick up the pace and apply more pressure. I wiggle more comfortably into my seat and spread my legs some more, closing my eyes and wetting my lips as my juices start to flow.

"Mmmmhh...nnnnggghh..."

"Hmmm, I dunno, wanna play some XBox?"

Well that was certainly an interesting suggestion, and I can't help but chuckle a little. I hear that soft little moan and turn to look at you, legs spread with your hands down your shorts. It's hard to keep my eyes on road, but I manage to do it, all of your little sounds keeping my mind on where your hand is. "Good girl."

We turn off the highway, and I head off in the direction of the Starbucks. Since we're off the highway I have a little more freedom with my hands I reach over and place one on your thigh, squeezing it lightly each time you make a sexy little noise. I'm tempted to pull the car into an empty parking lot, toss you in the back seat and make you scream for me...but I resist the urge.

We pull into the parking lot where the Starbucks is located, and I turn to look at you. "Don't stop rubbing that sexy little cunt. You want to tease me in public, that's fine...but you will be punished for it."

I pull into the drive though, considering this your payback for being a slutty little tease at the tattoo parlor. "Now, what kind of drink do you want baby?"

There are a few cars in front of us, so you have a few moments to adjust and figure out what you want.

I can't stop glancing out the window as cars pass by or we pass them, wondering if anyone notices me and what I'm doing. I'm pretty sure that I'm getting off on the idea of acting like such a filthy slut for you and the risk of being seen, because I'm already surprisingly wet and horny despite still going relatively easy on myself. Having your hand on my thigh helps too, since everything just seems better when you're touching me.

"I wasn't teasing!" I protest loudly before whimpering in pleasure. I'm starting to get really hot and bothered, so I impatiently move my fingers below the waistband of my underwear, allowing me to touch my throbbing clit more directly.

I don't even realize that we're already in the Starbucks parking lot until you ask me what I want as I'm too busy vigorously rubbing circles over my clit and gyrating my ass around in my seat.

"Oooohh...uuuunnghhh...Iced-uuuggghhh...Iced Latte please...aaaahhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhhhh...aaaaahhhhHHHH...Fuuuuccckk Jen I'm gonna cum!! Uuuunnnghhhhhhhhhhh!!"

""Oooohh...uuuunnghhh...Iced-uuuggghhh...Iced Latte please...aaaahhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhhhh...aaaaahhhhHHHH...Fuuuuccckk Jen I'm gonna cum!! Uuuunnnghhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I reach over and snatch the wrist of the hand that's buried in your panties, pulling it out as soon as you mention that you're going to cum. "No you're not." I hold your hand up, noticing the glistening wetness on your fingertips and move them to your mouth. "Just lick those off for now you dirty little slut."

I pull up to order, getting your iced lattee and a caramel macchiato for myself. I can only imagine what they lady at the window is going to think in seeing you. Breathing heavy with your shorts undone and legs spread, sucking on those fingers. I pay for the drinks and after a few moments thy're passed through the window. I place them both in the cup holders and hand you your straw. Knowing how much you hate to be frustrated I smile to myself...knowing you're porbably pretty irritated right now.

"You still want to play Xbox when we get home baby girl?"

I laugh a little as we start to drive again and I head toward the house.

"NNGGHHHUUGGGHH!!" I cry out in frustration as you rip my hand out of my panties right before I'm able to climax, my hips bucking up off the chair wildly. "Mmmghhh!" I exclaim as you shove my own slimy fingers into my mouth, and I start sucking on them like you order me to, all the while still pleadingly rocking my hips back and forth.

I'm not even aware that it's already our turn at the drive through window until we're already there, and I'm stuck in my rather compromising position. The lady in the window tries not to stare at me while she hands you the drinks, but I know definitely saw me, causing my already flushed cheeks to darken even further.

"Fuck..." I breathe, accepting the straw from you and taking the fingers out of my mouth after having thoroughly sucked all of my juices off. I hastily grab my latte, stick the straw in and take a big long sip, feeling like I desperately need to cool off.

"You still want to play Xbox when we get home baby girl?"

I narrow my eyes at you while taking another sip from my sweet and delicious drink. "Well, maybe we could make it more interesting..." I suggest, thinking that maybe we can come up with some kinky side bets and punishments or something. "Uuuuhhhhh gawwwd, I feel like I just got punched in the snatch!" I complain as my pussy and clit throb with urgency, the sensation kind of reminding me of that painful but strangely pleasurable feeling you get from poking a bruise.

On the bright side, it's taking my attention away from my nipples, so at least there's that.

"Uuuuhhhhh gawwwd, I feel like I just got punched in the snatch!"

I chuckle as we pull onto our street. In the distance I can see someone is on our porch, and my stomach sinks when I realize who it is. With a groan of annoyance I pull into the driveway, rolling my eyes as Nick waves, obviously excited that we're home...or more excited that you're home.

"I'll be inside." The annoyance is obvious as I put the car in park and hop out of the drovers seat, making sure to grab my coffee before I go. I simply ignore the boy as I unlock the front door and step inside. I should have known that we would be dealing with him as some point, but I was hoping it would have been later rather than sooner.

I click the tv on and turn up the volume, not wanting to be nosy and hear what's going on. With a heavy sigh I plop down on the couch, putting my feet up on the coffee table and taking my first sip of coffee. It's hot, but no longer to the point where it's going to burn my tongue into oblivion.

I can't get comfortable, and I know it's because of what's going on. Still, I try to get some semblance of comfort. Kicking off my tennis shoes I pull my knees up to my chest, trying to focus on the horrible Saturday programming.

My guts suddenly twist into several tight knots when we pull up into the driveway and I spot Nick waiting on the front porch. Panic immediately begins to overtake me as I scramble through my purse for my phone and see that I've got a couple of missed messages...he probably sent them while I was getting my piercings done. I glance at you with a deer in the headlights look, hoping for some kind of advice or something, I don't even know what, but you're already storming out of the car.

As for me, I can't get out slowly enough, dreading the situation that I'm about to be confronted with. I guess I knew that it would come to this when I agreed to give myself to you, but I've been too busy and excited ever since that I haven't had time to weigh the consequences.

"Hey!.." Nick's tone changes from one of excitement to concern when we get close to each other and he reads the pain on my features through the forced smile that I'm putting on. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" He puts his hands on my biceps, rubbing them comfortingly.

He's so nice and thoughtful, and I still have real feelings for him, even if they may not be as crazily strong as the ones I have for you. I can't help but think about how he doesn't deserve what I'm about to do.

"No...I mean, nothing..." How the hell am I supposed to do this? I feel like somebody's stabbing me in the stomach every time that I try to say the words. "It's just...my sister...she's feeling really sick, so I need to take care of her. And drive her to the clinic later. I'm sorry, let's talk tonight, ok? I gotta go."

I run off and hide in the house, leaving Nick still standing there and probably confused. Yeah, I completely pussied out. I'm burning up and can hardly breathe as I see you sitting on the couch, terrified of your reaction when you find out.

Without a word, I go hide myself in the ground level bathroom, splashing cold water on my face as I try to calm myself down rather unsuccessfully. After that whole childish fit that I threw about you and Tara, I feel like the worst hypocrite in the world.

What do I do? Fuck! what do I do!?

I watch as you run inside, and I can tell just by the way that you're covering your face that you didn't end it with Nick. Part of me wants to go outside and tell him to kick rocks myself, but I know that's not my place. The more I think about it, the more angry I get. Maybe I made a mistake, maybe I should have found some other girl to take my frustrations out on and left you out of it.

I cant help but just chew on my bottom lip, mulling it all over in my head. I have no idea if Nick is still outside or not, but if he is he hasn't tried to knock or ring the doorbell. I can't take it anymore though, turning the TV off and and heading upstairs.

I open up the bathroom door, closing it behind me and letting out a frustrated sigh. Leaning over the bathtub I turn the water on, adjusting the knob to find just the right steamy temperature. Once I am satisfied I strip down, pulling my ponytail from my head and placing the holder on the counter before stepping beneath the water. It feels amazing, and I can feel the grime and sex of the past few days washing away.

I try not to think of my little sister, but my mind keeps wandering in that direction. My head dips into the water, and I let out a soft moan at the feeling of the warm water on my scalp. Showers are always a good idea when stressed out, at least for me. I find them incredibly relaxing.

Still leaning over the sink with water dripping from my face, I cringe and pull hard at my own hair with both hands, terrified that I may have blown things with you altogether. I was so obvious when I came back into the house that I know you must already have realized what I did, or in this case didn't do.

You didn't come after me or knock on the door or anything, which makes me think you're really mad, leaving me even more distraught. I finally work up the courage to leave the bathroom and try to talk to you, but you're already gone.

I run over to the living room window, helf-expecting to see that you've simply taken off, but the car is still parked outside, and Nick is gone. Then I notice the faint noise of running water from the upstairs bathroom, which is where you must have gone.

I skulk up the stairs with my head hanging low and sit down in the hall just outside the bathroom, waiting for you to come out so that I can apologize very, very profusely...I just hope you'll be willing to listen, but I'm honestly not sure, and I couldn't even blame you if you told me to fuck off.

I finish up my shower, hopping out and drying off quickly with a towel. I lean to the side and make sure to get my hair pretty good, not wanting to drip all over the place. Once done I wrap the towel around my body, tossing the clothes I was wearing earlier into the hamper. I only take a few more minutes, finishing up all the after shower rituals I have.

I step outside of the bathroom, a puff of steam following after me. I wasn't expecting you to be sitting there and it catches me a little off guard. I do feel a little less angry after my hot shower, but seeing you sitting there just brings it all back. "Hey, do you need something?"

I can't help but be cold, and I feel betrayed. I move past you and into my bedroom. Although tempted to slam the door behind me I leave it open, curious as to what you have to say. The towel drops and I move to put on a pair of pink panties, slipping them over my legs and up my thighs. I then start digging through the drawer, looking for the matching bra.

I jump to my feet as soon as you come out, opening my mouth to say something, but I freeze up and nothing ends up coming out. You look absolutely gorgeous wearing nothing but that towel, your alluring red hair still wet from the shower, but that's not what I'm concerned with at the moment.

Your frigid tone stabs me like an ice pick through the heart, and I feel like I'm about to be sick when you just brush by me like that. It would probably be less devastating if you just got mad and screamed at me instead of giving me the could shoulder.

Still, I force myself to swallow the disappointment and creep into your room after you like a wet cat, feeling really terrible about myself.

"I swear Jen, I'm so sorry! I tried to tell him, I just felt so guilty...I don't know, I've never done this before. Please, please don't hate me? I meant everything I said...I mean..." I gesture towards my breasts, hoping the fact that I went through with the piercings will help prove I'm telling the truth. "Please, please, please, please??" I beg, getting down on my knees and clasping my hands together in front of my chest while gazing up at you with teary eyes.

"I swear Jen, I'm so sorry! I tried to tell him, I just felt so guilty...I don't know, I've never done this before. Please, please don't hate me? I meant everything I said...I mean..."

I listen, although I am still digging through my drawer. I can't help but smile as I find what I was looking for. I turn to face you, pulling up the bra and hooking it in the back before fishing my arms through and adjusting it to where it fits perfectly, pushing my breasts together and creating an amazing amount of cleavage. I acknowledge the reference to the piercings, but it doesn't feel like enough.

"Please, please, please, please??"

"You can't be mine if you're with someone else Allison." I breaks my heart to see you on your knees in front of me, it also turns me on a little. "I can't continue doing this with you, unless he's out of the picture."

I walk up to you, looking down at you on your knees and I reach out to stroke your cheek lovingly, brushing your hair behind your ear. The urge to grab you by the back of the head and shove those lips up against my panties is strong, but I resist. I know I need to stick to my guns. The thought of Nick even so much as giving you a hug makes me feel sick.

"So...I'm putting my foot down on this."

I resist the urge to stare at your wondrous tits when you turn around and start putting on your bra, feeling like this isn't really the moment. I feel so distant from you all of a sudden, even though there's only a few feet between us, and I desperately want us to be close again and to feel your warmth against me.

"You can't be mine if you're with someone else Allison."

"I know that!" I exclaim with some exasperation. "I'm not trying to be with anyone else, I just wanted to figure out the best way to tell him...I will tonight, I'll swear on whatever you want me to swear on."

It's a massive relief when you come closer and stroke your hand against my cheek. At least you're not furious to the point of never wanting to speak to me again or something like that, but I still feel as if I've got a lot of making up to do before setting things right.

"I'll be in my room if you need me..." I say sadly before slowly getting back to my feet. The last thing that I want is to be alone, but I figure that maybe you'd prefer if I leave you alone, at least until tonight when I rectify my mistake. I turn to leave after one more apologetic look in your direction.

"I'll be in my room if you need me..."

I hate watching you leave, but I have to stand by my decision, and that means leaving you be for now. I see that one last apologetic look, and I know you're sorry, but it doesn't change anything. I'm a little mad at myself for not making you take care of this yesterday, or this morning. I want your loyalty, and our relationship has started with you cheating on your boyfriend.

"Come find me when it's done."

It's all I can say, all I can think to say, and it breaks my heart. Once you leave I decide I need to take a lie down, crawling into bed and under the covers. I can still smell you on my sheets and it's comforting, but it's also driving me crazy. Remembering sitting on my sweet sisters face while she struggled to swallow of my cum. I can't help but start touching myself, sliding my panties to the side to slip my fingers in.

I picture you down there between my legs, lapping at my clit while looking up at me with that slutty little look you get. It doesn't take too long, just thinking about you, before I get off. The orgasm is decent, but not nearly as good knowing that you're just down the hall. With a heavy sigh I roll over, letting my mind drift off into nothing as I fall asleep.

I have to admit to being a bit disappointed that you didn't stop me from leaving, but I understand, and I brought it upon myself. Honestly, I kind of feel bad that I even fooled around with you before calling it off with Nick, I should have done it the other way around, but I can't go back and change that now. I don't regret my decision to be with you for a second, though.

Going back to my room, I spend a couple of hours catching up on homework and studying before texting my soon to be ex-boyfriend to meet up. I decide to go see him at his place, since it will probably be easier for me to leave after and for him to already be in the comfort of his own home. I'm just trying to do anything I can to minimize his pain, even if I know that small details like those will hardly matter.

His house isn't too far, within walking distance, but I've got another stop to make after, so I take the car. When I finally tell Nick, he takes it about as I expected he would. After trying to reason with me, not really believing any of the excuses that I give him, he finally gives up and tells me to go. He doesn't flip out or rage at me, but I can tell that he has no interest in remaining friends, or ever speaking to me again. It hurts me to watch him suffer, especially knowing that it's my fault, but I'm also relieved that it's done and that I didn't drag it out any longer. You were totally right to make me do it sooner rather than later.

I make my other stop before returning home and going back up to my room to get ready. A little while later, just as the sun is coming down, I peek into your room and see that you're asleep. I slip in without waking you right away, just watching you for a little bit.

I've changed out of what I was wearing before, instead sporting a partially sheer lacy black g-string and a matching bra. I don't own any actual lingerie, but this is the closest thing that I had. I'm also wearing a pair of thigh-high neon pink stockings, and the thing which I made a special stop to pick up...a black studded leather collar with a metal ring attached to a long black leash. I'm not old enough to be allowed into a sex shop - not that I'd have the balls to go in by myself anyways - so I picked it up at a local costume shop instead. For the final touches, I slipped on a headband with cute little black cat ears on it, retouched my hair to make sure it's perfect, and did my makeup. My mascara is exaggerated at both corners to give my eyes a slightly more feline quality, and they're surrounded by bright fuchsia eye shadow with multicolored glitter in it. Finally, my lips are looking juicy and kissable with just some simple nude gloss.

I knock lightly against the nearby wall to get your attention as I'm standing in your doorway, slowly dangling the end of my leash in my other hand, the most sultry expression that I'm able to do without feeling ridiculous on my face.

"Meoowww."

"Meoowww."

I hear the tapping, but it's the feline 'meow' that gets my attention, turning towards the doorway my eyes still adjusting a bit to waking up. What I do see I almost can't believe. My sister in the door way in sheer lace underwear, bright pink stockings, cat ears, and a collar with a leash. You don't even have to say it, I already know you followed through and got rid of the boyfriend.

I get to my feet and walk over to you, I feel depraved in the fact that I haven't really gotten to touch you all day. The first thing I snatch is that collar, yanking it to pull you into me. As soon as you're close enough I move my fingers to the back of your head, and pull you to my lips. My tongue instantly darts out to part those pouty lips, kissing you aggressively as I move to take a bite of that lower lip.

I release that bottom lip and smile at you, noticing that you put some real effort into getting absolutely gorgeous. "Now you can truly be my little whore."

I nip at your nose before turning around, pulling you by that leash and leading you into the bedroom. I have a surprise for you as well, and I tell you to close your eyes I move around my side of the bed, opening the trunk that I keep underneath my bed and pulling out one of my favorite toys. I feel it's the perfect time for it, especially with you all dolled up. I slip it on, making sure it's on securely before walking back out.

"Get on your knees baby girl." I wait until you're settled before telling you to open your eyes. What you'll be greeted with is a thick 8 inch pink strap on cock. I have bigger ones, but I know I need to easy my little inexperienced slut in...and this is the smallest I have. "Wrap those lips around it..."

I'm absolutely overjoyed when you come over and grab me, immediately pulling me into a lustful kiss that I reciprocate without hesitation, rolling my tongue against yours as I firmly press my body into you. My skin tingles pleasurably all over as you bite my lower lip hard enough to leave a slight reddened mark and I moan hard, my warm breath caressing your lips.

Giggling excitedly, I follow while you lead me by my new leash, and then I wait patiently with my hands up in front of my chest and my wrists bent forward like a good little slutty pet. I close my eyes and resist peeking, although I'm so feeling so aroused and electrified that it's really hard to wait even for a few seconds.

When you order me to get down on my knees, I already know it's going to be good. I open my eyes, and my jaw also drops slightly as I end up staring right into a massive pink strap-on dildo. "Wow, somebody hasn't been sharing all of her toys..." I say jokingly while grabbing your new cock near the base.

Opening my mouth wide, I stick my tongue out and give it a couple of light taps with the end of the strap-on before sliding the first couple of inches into my mouth and tightening my plump, juicy lips around it. I never would have guessed that the first blowjob I ever give would be to my sister! Sliding my legs further apart for better balance, I start bobbing my head back and forth slowly, slurping over the tip of your cock loudly and messily. With my right hand still holding the base of the strap-on to keep it steady, I wrap my other arm around your thigh to help pull myself as I start to go a little deeper, daring to take just slightly over half of your pink cock into my mouth.

"Wow, somebody hasn't been sharing all of her toys..."

I just smile down at you watching as you tap the tip on the dildo with your tongue before wrapping those amazing lips around it and slowly moving down the shaft. I continue letting you work it on your own, feeling extremely aroused just watching you willing take it into your mouth like a good little slut. I feel your hand on my thigh as you get some more leverage, impressed that you can get half of it down your throat.

Slowly I move my hands into your hair, pulling it up to where I have it all at the top of your head in one hand with a tight grip. Without a word I thrust forward a little, pushing further down your throat. I keep pushing until I feel you gag. "You're going to have to learn how to take it all baby, c'mon...open up that throat."

I push a little further, forcing you down onto it as far as I can and hold you there for five seconds before releasing you. Pulling the dildo completely out of your mouth to let you cough. admiring the amount of spit that's already starting to cake the strap on. "I'm going to make all that pretty make-up run. Come one whore, get your mouth back on it."

I tug at the leash to get you closer again, waiting until your lips are back around it before thrusting it into your throat again. "Don't swallow any of that spit, I want it dripping off that pretty little chin."

I can tell by looking up at you that you're enjoying this, and knowing that you're getting off on it is getting me wet fast, on top of the fact that giving my older sister a blowjob is super erotic in and of itself. I think I'm getting the hang of it more and more as I keep going, my movements getting slightly smoother while I pick up the pace and figure out how I can use my tongue more.

I give out a little surprised cry when you grab me by the hair and thrust into my mouth a bit for the first time, but I'm able to handle it. I expect that to be it, but then you keep going until your cock ventures into the entrance of my throat. My eyes widen and my fingers dig into the flesh of your thigh as my body reactively tries to buck away from you, but you push down on my head and keep me locked firmly in place.

"Gggllluuuuggghhhhh!!" My gag reflex kicks in rather violently with the most lewd and sloppy gurgling sound, my throat clamping down around the tip of the strap-on until you finally release me. I cough and inhale sharply through my mouth which remains half-agape, a few thick strings of my drool still connected between my lips and your pink cock. My wet cunt squeezes hard with anticipation when you tell me what you plan on doing, especially with the way that you say it, really treating me like a slut and pulling me by my leash.

I swallow your cock up again eagerly, my nubile body automatically thrashing a little again when you push into my throat, making me gag and sputter as some of my excess saliva bubbles and leaks past my lips. My hand that was holding the strap-on lets go and wraps around your other leg while I hold on tight, my pussy positively dripping with exhilaration as I surrender my ability to breathe, leaving it in your hands.

"Gggghhrrgghhh.....gggnnnghhh....gggghhhlllluuugghhhhhh!!"

I can't believe how hot it is making my sister gag on a cock. I keep pushing you, loving all the nasty little sounds your making. I feel that second hand let go and move to my thigh and smile devishly down at you. I love how that mascara and eyeliner run down the sides of your face, you look like such a dirty little whore.

I tighten my grip on your hair, and push up against you harder. Watching that pink cock disappear between your lips. You're already making a mess, all that spit dripping from your mouth. I love it though.

"You're so close you little whore. Breathe through your nose and relax that throat." This time I give you a decent amount of time to breathe before going back in. I don't waste too much time, pushing on your head until that cock is all the way in and I can feel your nose on my stomach. "Oh, fuck yes. Good girl."

I pull out of your mouth, snaking that pink spit covered cock against your cheek as you recover. "I'll make a deal with you baby. If you can get this all the way down on your own...I'll let you pick which hole I fuck first with it."

My eyes water and my makeup starts to run while you've got me choking on your cock for the second time, but I fucking love every moment of it, even if my body is thrashing and struggling and my throat is desperately trying to block you out. I can feel the tension in your body too while you hold my head down, and knowing how much you're enjoying this might just be my favorite part. Pressure starts to build up in my face as it changes color, turning deep red while you force me to take more and more of your cock down my tight throat until somehow it's all in there! I can actually feel it starting to curve down my gullet!

The more that you treat me like a whore and speak to me like one, the more determined I am to act like one for you. Even as I'm coughing and regaining my breath again after you pull out, thick strings of saliva covering and hanging from my lips and chin now, I'm already bracing myself for the next plunge.

I would have tried to swallow the whole strap-on again just for the challenge alone without any reward offered, so the added bonus only motivates me even further. Staring up at you with a mix of adoration and determination through my ruined makeup, I move my lips back into position around your cock and take a deep breath, sliding it over my tongue as I push my head forward steadily. I pause briefly and gag again when your cock reaches the entrance to my throat, but I extend my tongue against the bottom and use to sort of help pull. My eyes stay locked on yours as they begin to tear up, but I keep going slowly but steadily. My hands slide up to grab each of your ass cheeks, my fingers digging in firmly as I pull you towards me to clear the final stretch. I choke hard and my face flushes heavily again, but I'm triumphant as I bury my nose into your lower belly, holding for as long as I possibly can before finally tearing myself away and falling back on my ass, exhausted.

I'm a complete mess, drool even dripping down on to my chest and bra while I have a loud coughing fit for several seconds before being able to speak, my voice a little raspy. I think about which hole I want you to fuck, and while I'm tempted to ask for my ass just to be wild and surprising, my pussy is just too wet and crying out for some attention.

Hopping on all fours apparently re-energized, I turn my ass to you before lowering my face and left shoulder to the ground and reaching back with my right hand, pulling the crotch of my panties to the side to expose my glistening folds.

"My pussy...fuck my dirty slut pussy, Jen, make a woman out of me!" I cry out a little over dramatically, joking a bit as I alternate between clenching and unclenching my pussy and asshole.

"My pussy...fuck my dirty slut pussy, Jen, make a woman out of me!"

I smirk a little, looking down at the dildo that is just dripping with your sweet spit and then back to that tight little pussy. This cock is definitely not the fingers you had inside you yesterday, and I know I will most definitely be the one to deflower my little sister. Getting down on my knees I get up behind you, placing the head of that thick pink cock right at you're dripping wet opening. Reaching down I grab that collar, forcing you to pull your head up.

"Don't be a fucking lazy whore." I pull a little further back, the leash in a straight line above your spine, causing it to arch with the pressure I'm applying to your neck with my pull. "Pose like a good little bitch."

With that I push my hips forward a little, looking down to watch you stretch to accommodate that spit covered cock. I'm being somewhat gentle, but I can't control how badly I just want to bury myself inside you. At about halfway in I feel the resistance, and I know that's the point of no return. My gorgeous slut sisters virginity one thrust away.

"You feel that?"I tap lightly against the threshold."Tell me how bad you want your own fucking sister to take your virginity, and make you her whore."

My arms and legs are covered in tiny goosebumps as you lower yourself behind me and barely graze my wet folds with the tip, forcing me to shiver in anticipation. I want nothing more than to find out how that huge cock is going to feel inside my tight pussy. I know it's supposed to hurt a bit the first time, but right now I don't care and I'm not afraid of that, I'm just desperate for my sister to fuck me and put out the fire between my legs.

I'm so ready for you to take me, but instead I growl in frustration as you yank my head back by the leash. You keep pulling, forcing me to bring my hands back in front of myself and brace my forearms against the ground as you lift my upper body off the floor. The leather collar digs into the front of my neck, making it considerably trickier to breathe, but not completely choking me just yet.

The pressure around my throat feels perversely enjoyable, especially while I can feel the large bulbous tip of your cock parting my inner lips. My entrance tingles with a vivid burning sensation as it gets stretched further than ever before, but the slight pain is exhilarating more than anything else, only amplifying my pleasure.

The feeling of fullness as you push the strap-on into me leaves me speechless, the only sound that I make being a barely-there whimper while you're filling my cunt from wall to wall in a way that just fingers could never accomplish.

Then I feel a firm pinch deep down inside of me that makes me twitch involuntarily, my inner walls clamping hard around your cock. You make me twitch again and squeal slightly when you give my virgin hymen another prod, drawing the moment out for what seems like eons. My lustful craving to feel you deep inside of me only seems to be increasing exponentially by the second, and you know that I won't hesitate to beg.

"Ohhhh gaawwwd Jen, please, it feels so good in my little pussy! I want you...I want you to fuck me so fucking bad!! Nnnnngggghhhhh!!" I groan hard as I'm very slightly grinding my ass up and down, causing the tip of your cock to rub lightly against my delicate hymen, almost torturing myself. I feel convinced that every second of discomfort will only make the final payoff that much sweeter.

"Please Jen, fuck, I want you...I need you!! I wanna be yours, fuck me! Fuck me like the filthy whore I am!!"

"Please Jen, fuck, I want you...I need you!! I wanna be yours, fuck me! Fuck me like the filthy whore I am!!"

With another light yank to the leash I thrust forward, I keep pushing until the entire length of my pink cock is inside you, watching your body's reaction to having that slutty little pussy finally filled. I wait a minute before finally starting to pull out, just to the tip before sliding right back in. I keep this going, slowly picking up the pace. I figure going slow might drive you a bit insane, but I also just want to enjoy the view of my 8 inch dildo sliding in and out of that beautiful pussy.

I put the leash between my teeth, still wanting to keep you in place, before reaching down and spreading those ass cheeks. In doing so I get a much better view of that whore cunt getting fucked. "Oh fuck, that's beautiful."

The words are muffled by the leash, but just the sight has got be bucking harder against you. I spit the leash out and grab your hips, pulling your slender little body against each hard thrust. Once I feel you start to back up against me naturally on your own, I move to spread those ass cheeks again, spitting down onto that pulsing little rose bud. With hesitation or warning, I slide my thumb into your ass as I keep trusting against you.

"You are just the perfect little fuck slut, you better fucking cum on your sisters cock."

Back
Top Bottom