Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Past, Present and Future {{Shiro Ki and Theron}}

A high pitched keen escaped Ki as his hands instantly grabbed his head, even as mental pain flared his eyes wide with shock and puzzlement. *Not all Alpha's care about their Omega's. Half bloods even more so. So why do you care? My life and my Alpha's orders are no concern to you.* he sent true genuine puzzlement evident in his mental voice. *My name....* A shudder rippled through Ki as he recalled the extensive training he received from his Alpha in his acquiring of his name. *Is Slut, and why I allow it....I have no choice. Why should I or my condition concern you? I'm nothing and no one.* And in the end Ki was slowly believing that he was no one and nothing considering how long he had been here the two years of belonging to Darell seemed like a life time already.

Theron's anger grew so much he could taste it! It was then he made his decision. He cloaked his scent and body heat signature so that none but the one he spoke with could see nor scent him. Then, zeroing in on him, teleported directly into the odious doghouse.

His anger still radiating from him, he stood there, looking down at the Omega he felt drawn to protect. "I asked for your name....NOT what that ignorant fuck calls you!! And I don't give a good goddamn about ANYTHING he has to say!" he stated in a soft soothing voice.

"Ghaaa!!!" cry Ki as he scrambled back away from the sudden appearance of the same Alpha he had ran into earlier his back slamming up against the back of the dog house eyes wide at seeing him ears lowering into his hair as he pressed back against the wall behind him trembling all the while laughter and loud music echoed from the house.

A low keen slipped from Ki when he felt the anger radiating from the Alpha before him and turned his head away eyes closed as his body began to tremble realizing he had defied an Alpha by not answering his question. "Shiro Ki...." he whispered his voice trembling as he pressed even closer to the wall behind him.

Theron looked at him and smiled as he whispered his name. "Shiro Ki....a beautiful name for an equally beautiful male...." He noticed that Ki was trembling and immediately sat down beside him, the masking spell changing to make it seem that Ki was still "sleeping" in the doghouse, then gently took him in his arms, stroking his hair to comfort him.

"Hush, little one....you have nothing to fear from me. I could never, ever hurt you, nor would I ever want to! Your so-called "Alpha"? I'll rip him apart!" he told him. "Goddess, every fiber of my being just wants to take you with me! Take you with me and show you how a true, loving Alpha is supposed to treat his Omega!"

Startled by the warmth beside him Ki's head snapped to the side his eyes suddenly wide even he stared at the male only to tense even more when hearing what he said and frowned before flinching away from him when he took him into his arms before his tensed up body began trembling.

"You ca-can't ta-take another Al-Alpha's possession. You sho-shouldn't be here....He'll co-come out and se-see you here." he choked out as he began to struggle in his arms, twisting to pull away not wanting the gentleness to be true cause it never stays.

Theron chuckled softly, then took Ki's face and gently cupped it between his hands. "How many times must I say it? I am NOT afraid of that Lothrat!!" He tilted Ki's head down to sweetly kiss his forehead then stood up with a sigh. "Now...I have placed my home address and number deep inside your mind...if that bastard ever, and I mean EVER, abuses you again, in any way, to the point of hospitalization, you will be able to contact me or one of my Lesser Alphas and we will come for you and make you safe."

He then gave Ki a VERY stern, but caring look."I will go but I have something else to say before I go...Before I Became an Alpha...I was just like you...." He bent down and gave Ki a gentle, yet firm kiss then teleported out.. *I will be here whenever you need me, Akribos..* he said softly in Ki's mind.

==============================================================

Inside the house, Darell and his friends were now enjoying their fuck fest, Darell's new fuck toy having teleported some of his friends over for some fun. Now all six men had their own boytoy to fuck and there was lots of moaning and groaning as everyone in the house had a warm mouth or a tight asshole wrapped around their cock. "You sure know how to throw a party, D!..uuunnghh yeah bitch! Ride my fat cock!" one man said as his toy bounced on his cock, his head thrown back as he whimpered in pleasure.

Darell grunted in response as he fucked his toy hard and fast while watching as Joey got a blowjob from him. He glanced around the room, grinning when he saw that everybody was enjoying themselves. Bending over his toy, he grabbed the boy's leaking cock and began to stroke it in time with each thrust of his cock into his tight hole. "Make J cum, slut! Swallow his load as I fill this sweet ass to overflowing!" he ordered, fucking him harder and faster, letting out a groan of pleasure as he watched Joey grab the boy's head and shoot his load down his throat, then grabbing the boy's hips as he blasted his anal walls with cum, hearing the sounds of ecstasy from his toy as he was filled from both ends. He stroked the boy's cock faster and faster, then said, "Cum for me, slut!" smiling as his boytoy's cock erupted in his hand, shooting cum all over the floor while he cried out in pleasure, his cries blending with everybody else's in the room as they all came.

Silently he sat there stunned by what the male had done and said, a puzzled look crossing his features as he tried to understand everything, including why this unknown Alpha would even want to help him or even risk his own safety to show up at another Alpha's home and 'comfort' that Alpha's pet. Sighing Ki shook his head as he once more curled up on the floor of the dog house that was his home and closed his eyes as he tried to seal out the sounds coming from the house, a shudder rippling through him as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep, his stomach gurgling with hunger though it continued to roll. "I'll eat later...." he mumbled as his eyes slid shut and he sunk into the darkness of sleep.

Theron reached his home and went into his private sanctuary, the closing door a sign to his pack that he wished to be alone. He flopped down onto his bed, thoughts of the Omega running through his mind. Looking over to the miniature statue of his Goddess, he silently asked her, *My benevolent Goddess...you can read my thoughts...sense my feelings...why am I so drawn to this one*-here he brings up the image of Ki in his mind-*I wish to protect him... show him how a True Alpha treats all members of his pack, including his Omegas! Especially if the omega is pregnant!

*Please, my goddess answer my plea...give me the strength to help Ki get free of his so-called alpha, let me show him what true love and caring is really like between an Alpha and his Omega* Here he ended his prayer, a lone tear rolling down his cheek as he closed his eyes to sleep, not realizing that the statue began to glow as an ethereal female emerged to wipe his tears away. It seemed his prayers were heard.

====================================================
Darell was sitting slumped in his chair, his fucktoy still wrapped around his semi-hard cock and nuzzling him. The young male looked up at him, his fingers flicking over his nipples. "Have I pleased you, Master? Would you like me to make myself ready for you again?" he asked, rocking his hips and hoping that he would say yes. Darell looked down at him, a soft moan coming from his as his toy rocked his hips, clutching his semi-hard cock within his ass. "You think you can handle it boy? you think you can handle being wrecked by this fat cock in your ass?" When the male nodded, Darell lifted him off his cock and put him on the floor before him. "Then get busy and make my cock hard! Hey, boys! It's time for Round Two! We're gonna fuck and get sucked til dawn!!" A cheer went up as the rest of them made their toys prepare for even more.

Back
Top Bottom