Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Manor (Mr. Quixotic & Malicious Lullaby)

There were no words to express, and even if there were, she couldn’t possibly get them out. Her mind had turned to mush, her body turned into a puddle of melted bodily mass and she couldn’t feel anything but the lingering aftershocks of her orgasm as it jolted her body. Harper couldn’t even open her eyes, they had become so heavy. She never had sex like this, it was her introduction to a world of sex that was so different from the sexual. It was all mind and body consuming that left her an incoherent mess. She didn’t even feel the soreness of his brutal fucking kick in. It probably wouldn’t until tomorrow morning. She had been fucked to the point of no return and her body was lifted up to completely new levels so foreign to her. Yet she felt none of that toll, instead it was like she became high off of the intense magnitude of euphoria. As if she had traveled to an entirely different world that was filled with nothing but orgasmic bliss, erotic sensations and euphoria was the drug injected. It was amazing, it was heavenly. It got better when she was brought back into this world by the guttural and primal scream of a man feeling as much pleasure as she did, along with the sensational warmth that spread through her like as if she was just put under a torrent of hot water.

A soft whimpered moan came from her as Hawthorne unleashed his thick and hot milky seed deep inside of her that it mixed with her juices and created something else entirely. She could feel it spilling out of her pussy even, dribbling lightly down her legs and giving her this sense of full and utter completion. She actually felt something more than the bliss her body and her mind were currently soaring on as his hand slipped around from her throat, releasing what small grip he had on there and immediately, she wished for him to put it back. He wasn’t even gripping, it just felt like a really nice intimate gesture that made her feel safe, secure and totally under his focus. As if nothing else existed but him and her and his attention was on her the entire time. She couldn’t lie, she really liked that feeling, like being the center of attention almost, just the center of his attention.

Harper wasn’t an attention whore, in fact she spent most of her life as the shy, quite and invisible mouse and was only starting to come into her own, right this moment in her adulthood. She was a late bloomer, she had been told that from her mother in a loveable way and it was true. In high school, everyone was going around, having a blast and partying it up like every day was their Mardi Gras. Harper was glued to her books; she didn’t have many friends, she didn’t want to fail in life and more than anything, she wanted to make herself proud and her mother proud. She was raised by a single mom who gave up a lot to make sure her daughter had the best future and life possible. Harper never let her down and she hadn’t. She was just finally living life with everything out in the open, nothing hidden—all her cards were facing up on the table for the world to see, for Hawthorne to see, flog, whip, flank, spank and fuck.

Her eyelids fluttered but remained closed as his tongue pushed down into her throat and she moaned oh so very appreciatively into that kiss. She could spend hours just kissing this man because his kisses melted her to her very core, just like their fornication. He was amazing all around and everything about him left her a dripping and incoherent hot mess. A tired smile formed onto her face and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as he gave one rocking thrust, forcing a small strangled moan from her. She was left panting once more and any sense of coherency that tried to come back flew away quickly. She bit her lower lip and even managed to open her eyes just half way to look at him. He looked every shade the primal Landlord that fucked her senseless and it looked better on him after his own climax. Nodding her head to his question, she leaned into him as he began to take the restraints off of her and the moment she was free, her head rested on his shoulder. “Mm…any more and I’ll break.” It shocked her that she could even speak but she did and it felt foreign. Her body was still humming and vibrating with the post-orgasmic bliss and she wanted nothing more than to be face down on his bed. Not just any bed, his bed. She reckoned it was the most comfortable of them all. There was always tomorrow for more fun. If she could hack it.

Which if it was with Hawthorne Tisch, she would.

“Mocking, done. No more punishment.” She mumbled so tiredly. She couldn’t stand on her own and her arms felt like dead weight from being up above her head the way they had been the entire time. “Bed. Now. Please…” Or a hot bath, or a nice massage—something comfortable and relaxing.

The endorphins rushed through Tische's body, making every nerve end tingle, and the entire outside world to seem as if it didn't exist. He and Harper were the universe. The smoothness of her skin, the sound of her moans, the feel of her walls clenching and convulsing around hir engorged cock as he filled her with his hot cum, and their combined juices flowed down their thighs, his grunts and pants, the bang of wood against the wall, the slap of flesh against flesh; each movement, sound, sight and sensation occurred in slow motion, and was captured in his memory, forever to be seared into his mind and senses. His primal scream cut through the air, and he shuddered, writhed and moaned without restraint until every last ounce of his seed had been drained from his balls into Harper Collins.

"Oh, fuck." Hawthorne continued to pant and groan through the subsequent kiss as their tongues entwined, and juices coated their skin. He was a mess, and Harper was a mess, and damn, didn't she look so fucking hot. Her expression caused him to smile as he thrust one final time before he released the shackles from her wrists. "Maybe, on the next occasion I will break you, Harper Collins," he whispered as with her arms freed, he ran the back of one hand lightly across her cheek, and kissed her again. The long, slow kiss was broken with a sharp bite of her bottom lip, and his digits trailed down to grip her throat as he had previously."Then put you back together, and break you again?" He held her eyes until his chest no longer heaved, and he'd fully regained his breath, then bent to free her legs. "However, for the moment."

Hawthorne ran his hands up the back of Harper's thighs to trace the outlines of the marks on her bruised and welted skin with the pads of his fingertips, and bumped his forehead against hers when he straightened. "I believe a bath should help soothe these wounds, and then a restful sleep. Soft satin sheets." A second later, with a strength that belied his wiry frame, the man had easily lifted Harper Collin's from the X into his arms, hooked her legs around his waist, slid his grip to her butt, and turned to carry her to the marbled bathroom, adjacent to his quarters.

"Tomorrow, after breakfast, I'll show you the rest of the grounds, then I'll have my chauffeur drive you to your apartment in time for you to ready yourself for work. You're free to return at your own leisure, if you wish. Or not." Tisch smiled as he exited the room, with Harper's ripped dress still laying on the floor, and they reached the spiral staircase. "I presume that would depend on if the night so far has lived up to your expectations, and if you desire to see me again." His tone remained light and teasing as they climbed the stairs, but there was also a seriousness to his demeanour.

Harper was finally placed her on her feet when they entered a white marble bathroom. It was the size of a master bedroom, with solid brass fixtures, and an oversized claw-tub bath as the centrepiece. Hawthorne stepped over to turn on the taps, and tested the heat of the water as it burst from the pipes before he refocused his gaze on the woman, and pursed his lips. An idea which had previously been just a nugget in his mind had blossomed. "Tell me, do you intend on remaining a school-teacher for your rest of your life, or have your recent experiences expanded your horizons?"

He asked as he glanced over to check the level of the water, then slowly began to remove his own clothes, which had remained on during his fucking of Harper. As his jacket landed on the floor, and his digits began to unbutton the shirt, he stared at her, and contemplated his own instincts. Had he gauged her correctly? So far he had. Tisch allowed his shirt to drop onto his jacket, hooked his fingers into the band of his pants, and then continued. "You don't need to answer now, but I have an offer that you may possibly be interested in. One that would require you to decide between continuing to live a predictable and mundane, but safe and secure life, or one filled with excitement, but also exponentially more dangerous." Hawthorne motioned for Harper to enter the bath as he stepped free of his trousers. "Would you care to hear it?"

His lips found hers once more and her entire body melted into his once again as if what he had just done didn’t actually happen. One kiss could prove that she was ready to go again but for the sake of her sanity and her body’s need for rest, she didn’t try to instigate anything. Her arms and hands still felt like dead weight and she was in such a bliss, she still couldn’t feel anything below her waist. Her entire body hummed on a new and delicious high and that was all she felt right now, nothing that was actually productive toward her mobility.

When their lips parted, Harper managed to open her eyes a little bit, her entire body leaning into his for support. Thankfully, he did capture her in his arms before she could fall once being released from the bonds of the cross and a drunk but very tired smile splayed onto her face. “Mm, but you already broke me Mr. Hawthorne. I cannot feel my legs, or my butt for that matter.” Or her pussy, and she reckoned all of them, her entire body, would feel the brunt of it tomorrow after a wonderful night’s sleep. In his arms, in his bed, near him and able to breathe in his wonderful manly-man scent. She was currently drunk off of him as opposed to the alcohol she had quickly consumed earlier.

His words vibrated in her ears and she closed her eyes, letting her head rest on his shoulder after his forehead bumped against hers in a cute little gentle display of affection. She smiled lazily and nodded her head. “Bath. Mm, a bath sounds so nice.” Especially if he joined her.

Once she was carefully picked up into his arms, her head rested back on his shoulder and she was fighting sleep, even as he spoke. “Whatever you say Mr. Hawthorne. I don’t wish to think about leaving you right now. My mind is only on the bath.” If she were truly high, she’d sound an awful lot like this at the moment. She had no energy and the sleep kept pulling her down the longer she kept her eyes closed because she couldn’t keep them open for the life of her. The only thing that kept her awake and not falling into the pleasant dark abyss of sleep was his sexy voice which rumbled in her ears, reverberating through her. He had such a sexy voice, she would be happy to listen to him for hours, whether he was talking something specifically important or something very dirty, nonetheless.

The next thing she knew, her feet touched cool tile and for a moment, she thought she had fallen flat on her face but instead, her body went back. She caught herself before she could fall, thankful for the sink behind her and gripped it tightly to keep her steady. Forcing her eyes open, she looked about the opulent bathroom which was probably half the size of her apartment, no matter how nice it was—for an apartment. It was certainly no refurbished Victorian styled manor like this place.

After taking in the marbled floors, the huge bath tub and the elegant splendor of the entire bathroom, her gaze settled back onto Hawthorne and she found it odd that he was dressed again. Or had he always been dressed even during the entire time he fucked her? She was actually confused but decided not to wonder about it, especially as he began to undress. She became heavily distracted because she would finally see this gorgeous man naked and in all his natural splendor. Her throat went dry as every part of him became so exposed that she swore he said something but she couldn’t place it at the moment.

Her gaze lifted to meet his and found he had indeed addressed her. What did he ask? Oh right, something about her wanting to stay a teacher all her life or expand her horizons. “Well I had intended that.” She began, alarmed and surprised to find some sense of coherency coming back to her as the haze of post-orgasmic bliss lifted up enough for her to understand her surroundings again. “But I mean after this…it will definitely be hard to settle for that when I have an appetite for so much more.” She explained.

Deciding to test herself, Harper pushed herself gently from leaning against the counter and walked slowly toward him. She had gotten feeling back in her legs enough but hopefully he didn’t expect her to run. She’d be eating a mouthful of teeth-breaking marble at that point. As he continued to speak, she was intrigued even more and climbed into the tub. She sat forward close to the faucet, the hot water like heaven against her bruised and abused skin and she looked back at him, giving him room to sit in behind her. “I’m listening Hawthorne. If you couldn’t tell by my being here, I am tired of the predictable and mundane. I’d like to live my life out happy and I know I won’t be happy going back to my life on Monday.”

She didn’t want to be with Steve. She didn’t want to say goodbye to Hawthorne. She knew that coming into this, she would have to but now that she experienced it, she wanted to keep experiencing it. There was no going back for her and she didn’t want to go back. Whatever he offered her, she’d take it. If it meant that, in a sense, she’d get to stay with him.

The Landlord had indeed remained fully clothed during his ravaging of Harper; which was an indicator of his own urgency and need. As sore as she must be from his ministrations, and the bruises and welts that adorned her skin, his muscles, too, ached, and the bath would soothe both, before they retired to sleep on white, satin sheets. Together. It would be the first occasion in over a year that the man would wake up with the sunlight filtering through the windows, and the warmth of a woman's body beside him. The other's had either all left before morning came, of their own volition, or at Hawthorne's request. The man preferred his own company in the dawn hours, as a rule, however, there was an exception to every rule, and Harper Collin's was it.

The man was no Adonis, with a body cut from marble, or all bulging biceps and a stomach consisting of nought but rippling muscle; in fact, Hawthorne had always laughed at the gym junkies, and narcissists who'd spend hours honing their physiques to impress, but neglected the mind, which is where he believed true strength resided, but still he had nothing to be ashamed of. His body, skin darkened by the sun, remained as trim and taut as it had been in his teenage years, and unmarked by time except for a large scar, faded to white, but once bright red and raw, that ran from an inch above his hip-bone to his third rib.

Hawthorne undressed nonchalantly as he spoke over the relaxing sound of tumbling water with his gaze locked on Harper's nakedness, and when he kicked his pants off, for the first time, he too, stood in the flesh before her; the instrument which had recently brought her so much pleasure, impressive, as it dangled between his legs, but as with a chiselled physique, it wasn't a matter of consequence to Tisch. It was the skills of the craftsman that made the tools, not the other way around, and from his assessment of Harper Collin's words and dreamlike state as he'd carried her up the stairs, not to mention the intensity of her prior orgasm, he'd exceeded his promises in the regard.

He pursed his lips when his words appeared to pierce her consciousness, and as she returned to reality, Hawthorne lifted his eyes to her face from the body they'd unashamedly been admiring, and inclined his head in acknowledgement of the reply, however, remained silent as he grasped her elbow and assisted Harper to enter the bath. How much should be revealed? That question lingered as he entered the water behind her, and with steam rising around them, slipped his legs either side of hers, and encircled her waist with his arms. He'd mentioned danger, but hadn't only been referring to that for Harper, but also for himself.

The owner of the Manor, and the Manor itself, held a multitude of secrets, and were comparable to an iceberg. Ninety percent lay underneath the surface, invisible, and waiting for an unsuspecting ship to pass by. Some craft sailed on, oblivious to its presence, whilst others struck with destructive force and sunk to ocean floor, broken into pieces, and forever lost. Did she possess any understanding of what occurred, or of the capabilities of the man who held her, and placed a soft kiss to the side of her neck. Most likely not, but apart from the Harper herself, that was a large part of what had attracted him. The opportunity to show a woman such as her a world she'd never dreamed of, or contemplated that she'd willingly partake in, and allow her a glimpse of what lay under the shadows of normality, where, for a price, men, and women if they so chose, could satiate their basest desires. If she baulked, or he discovered she was not capable? Hawthorne would cross that bridge when he came to it.

The man moved his lips to her ear and raised one hand to cup her face and turn her head towards him, whilst the other grasped a bar of soap, and slipped under the water to soap the tender flesh of Harper's thighs and abdomen as he spoke. "I mentioned that I'd like to discuss the possibility of you helping theme my events, but another task also came to mind." Tisch smiled, "Running the girls," then raised an eyebrow, as if asking if she yet comprehended what he what he alluded to. "Your organisational talents, and I'm certain, your abilities to deal with disobedient and rowdy schoolchildren would be extremely appropriate to the role." Hawthorne leaned in to kiss the tip of her nose. "Ever envisaged yourself as a Madame?"

Settling back into the comfort of his arms, Harper felt like she was at home. It was one thing to bathe on her own. Set a nice hot bath, bath salts, bath soap, etc. All the bells and whistles of making and creating the perfect ambiance for a most heavenly bath experience. It was a completely different thing of being in the arms of a strapping and strong man. He could wrap his arms around her, he was certainly far more comfortable than the back of the tub and every touch made shivers run up her spine.

It took her some time to even realize what was happening or what was he was saying. She was clearly and so truly in a different world. You would think that after several moments, she’d be fine. She’d probably recuperate. What happened though wasn’t anything normal, it was completely extraordinary. It would take a good night’s sleep for her to fully recuperate and be back to some sense of coherency.

As he kissed her neck, then her ear, even turned her face to look back at him, she kind of swooned a little bit. Sure, Harper knew better than to think there was anything worth falling in love with Hawthorne over. Right now, she was so lost in the moment, simply enjoying the closeness, it didn’t matter. Tomorrow, she would be level-headed. Right now, she was going to enjoy being pampered. Right now, she was the woman in Hawthorne’s life for the rest of the night, which meant she had priority. She was going to enjoy that, marvel in it and totally reap the benefits of it. She was allowed.

So long as she woke up tomorrow and let the reality of it all hit her. She wasn’t Hawthorne’s girl. She was just a woman he fucked. And he was just the man who fucked her well into tomorrow.

His voice was in her ear and she could hear him but her brain was too relaxed to comprehend. She was pushing herself to play catch up since she was very curious to know his offer. He had some kind of job offer for her. Yes, Harper loved her kids but she would be lying to herself if she said she wanted to teach five year olds for the rest of her life. Maybe when she was old and near croaking age, but right now she was young and had the potential for something more; something beyond her wildest dreams and fantasies.

Whatever it was, she wanted to take it. She liked this world. She didn’t care what he would tell her, what secrets there might be or what happened behind the scenes as opposed to the front of the camera. She wanted to know it all and be apart of it. It was probably stupid to let her sexuality and desires lead her into a choice career but she was doing it. Too long she left herself closed off. Following the rules, abiding wit ha chosen path and doing some orthodox. She couldn’t lie to herself anymore. She was unorthodox. She had to do what was right for her. Harper didn’t want to always wonder ‘What if?’

Finally, his words began to sink in. Her eyes brightened up as full understanding and recognition of what he was saying reached her and she smiled slowly. “A Madame?” She even blushed a little bit. Did he really think she was capable of such an important job? “I mean don’t you already have one?” She was confused but she was thinking it had to be an honor.
The owner of this amazing and prestigious landmark of debauchery wanted her to organize his girls and keep them in line. Is he really comparing his whores to that of rowdy children? She wanted to laugh out loud at that remark because it just might be true! She’d have no problem in believing it.

Well, except for Steph because the woman may be highly sexual but she had more of a life than just sex games and thrills at the Manor.

“What exactly is the job description? I mean aside from being in charge of your ladies, what would I need to do? Find new ones? Conduct interviews to add to the harem of capable and willing ladies?” She asked. She wanted to understand it completely before making any decision.

If she was taught anything it was to get her fact and information straight before she jumped into things headfirst. She didn’t want to fall flat on her face. She wanted to soar.

A good, hard fuck, a gorgeous woman in his arms, the soothing warmth of the hot water, and the sensation of Harper's skin under this touch; his gentle caresses in total contrast to the manner in which he'd earlier treated on her on the cross. Hawthorne experienced a contentment unlike any other he'd felt in an eternity, and put that down to the woman he held. That relaxed state of mind may have been why the concept that had been just a seed in his mind had popped from his lips with no warning, and without prior planning.

It was an instinctual request, borne from the very first meeting with 'Izabel', and encouraged by events since. The man prided himself on the correctness of his intuition, and there was no regret that he'd asked when he did, however at the back of his mind lurked a slight sense of foreboding. The position would definitely not be what she thought it may be, no matter what that was, and the smile as he planted another soft kiss on her lips when she turned back to him with her queries, was as for much for surprises the future may hold, as the cute, almost embarrassed expression on her face.

Was he in love with the woman? No, not possible after only a couple of days, however he enjoyed her company, and believed she'd be able to fill a hole, both personally and professionally, that no-one else could. In regards to his offer, Hawthorne wasn't speaking of the escorts who attended his events, fucked the men, and departed thereafter, but the others. The girls who resided in the bowels of the Manor. Or at least some of them.

"I have one Madame already, yes, who supplies the ladies for the Balls; the professional whores, if I may call them that, such as your friend Stephanie. However," Tisch cupped her face with one palm, and caressed her lower lip. "I provide other services, using other girls, and those are the ones I need someone to look after. To ensure they meet my clients standards and needs, negotiate appropriate fees, conduct interviews where appropriate, and assist in the selection of new employees. "Up until now I, and George have been responsible for all of that, but business is growing steadily, and so is the reputation of the Manor. My clients, are powerful, rich and influential men, and require the strictest of confidences to be kept. I'd rather not reveal all now."

Tische planted another kiss on her lips, then raised his hand from under the water, placed his palm on the side of the bath-tub, and reached around to grab two thick towels off the rack behind him. "I'd prefer you don't make a hasty decision in the afterglow of remembered pleasure, or where you're not in a fully cognisant state of mind. Much the same reason as I refused to fuck you the night of the ball." His eyes briefly glittered with recalled amusement before his body stretched, his legs bent, and he brought Harper with him to her feet. "So, let's sleep on it. Nice, soft, white satin sheets."

With his arms wrapped around her, and Harper engulfed in the soft towel, Hawthorne nuzzled her ear, and continued. "I promise, we'll discuss it further over breakfast. What I'm speaking of isn't exactly legal, and most would consider it immoral." He was taking a chance, but that was what had enamoured him to her in the first instance. The danger, the thrill and adrenaline rush of seeing how far into the depths of human desires this innocent, yet seductive, woman, would be prepared to journey. "Okay, Harper"

In the Landlord's experience a proposition was more likely to be accepted, or a person seek to sate their curiosity of their own volition, if all information that could potentially produce a negative reaction wasn't provided up-front, and the two words were issued as a statement, not a question, before he dropped the towels, stepped from the bath, and offered a hand for her to grasp. "Come. Bed."

Back
Top Bottom