Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unsupervized Teens (1x1 Ma' Thane)

"Set your alarm. If the animals aren't fed on time they can get dandrous and you don't want that many coming at you in one go". Yuki said. She finished on getting dressed placed her wellies on and walked out of the room back down stairs. "If you really are coming grab a coat it's cold at this time". She then walked down the stairs to get the gloves she needed from the draw next to the back door.

Holding his evil smirk without Yuki's notice, Touma did the following as asked to bring a coat, thought the cold didn't really bother him. “If your worried about the cold then not to worry... you'll be quite warm from the hot and steamy things we're going to do,” under his breath he whispered, as to not have Yuki to overheard. Not wanting any interruptions Touma took care of the animals before returning to her. And as shed worked he'd wanted to test something out by glaring a spell which incubus's use to lure women by putting them under lust as his eye glowed a dark purple color. “Let us see if this works.”

Yuki was a phoenix of life and don't get under spells so easily, due to being from royal blood many mythical ones do come after, like vampires thinking it will make them more powerful that one others why have sworn there loyalty to her cousins killing the royal children who are not there master before they become an adult and immortal. She attached the shire horse to the plow and began to work on the fields not a wear of the dangers behind of her. Opening the gate she got to work on the fields.

“Hmm such a shame really... looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way,” again he whispered in low tones while finding his lust spell gone unaffected upon Yuki. Even with the strong willed person his abilities always found it's way through to take control. Much like his teacher who hates men and carries a high & mighty attitude to look down on others, before her full turn of becoming a shameless shut. “I finished feeding the animals, so I thought I'd help you plow the field, “he whispered as a hand came to Yuki's shoulder while standing from behind, “I'm going to plow your untouched field.”

"You don't do that". Yuki said jumping out of her skin as she didn't hear anyone come up from behind of her. "You could have been seriously hurt with this heavy machinery". She turned around to see his glowing eyes "Crap". She thought as her gaze wouldn't leave his

“Why so jumpy,” he said as Touma found Yuki upset with him when surprising her from behind, “you really need to lighten up. Seriously its bad for the mind and body, so... how about we do something... fun for a change.” Slowly he backed her up ageist the tracker while placing both hands on either side so Yuki wouldn't get way, “I can be rough or gentle depending on you.”

He was surprised how his words went over her head, therefore Touma felt to express the true meaning. From her belly to the upper chest he drew a line with his finger and shortly after Yuki's cloths fazed through her body to fall off as she is now standing naked before him. “My lusting leer didn't work on you but I'm quite sure my touch will.” Hand came on her body, caressing her breast as fingers went to please her lower lips slits. An incubus's touch would drive a woman mad with lust.

Yuki fought him for a while trying to get away from his grip then fell into some kind of trance.

It was expected of her to fight it at first until Yuki started to give into his spell, and this is where Touma really when to work. One hand still caressed her breast in the firm squeeze as his lips took it upon itself to suckle and lick around the nipple in a pleasureful teasing. As the other hand felt down her body to feel on her slit to Yuki's untouched womanhood, stroking her clitoris and outer folds before a finger enter the hole.”

Yuki wasn't fully under his spell as it was extremely hard to do it with phoenix and vampires but she know what he was doing and as soon as she could move he was going to pay for what he was doing to her body. She just stood there with a blank exasperation on her face like in some kind of trance.

The expression on her face was priceless before Touma's eyes which widen out his smirk. Still working the hands to her body he went on to lick her cheek and down to neck before stop, “look what I have for you.” From his hand when stopping the harassment for a moment, Touma pulled up a set of chains and cuffs, “do you know what these are? There Special chains meant for creatures like us to keep our power contain,” however it wasn't to be sure it can keep a phoenix restrained but he wanted to at least try as he cuffed Yuki's hands and blinding her to the tractor.

Being born from the flame of life it wouldn't work as it only worked on ones with a controlling power, not ones who had the power to bring others back from the head or heal vampire bites. Still in his trance she moved with him in his every step.

Kent was waking up now he was fully charged and started to unhook himself from all of the wires.

The situation seem to become even worst for Yuki in every waking moment as the entirety of it carried on. Touma came to undress before his lips came back to her naked body, licking down to come at her pussy lips, licking the outer folds and teasing the clit. If that wasn't enough finger came to enter, thrusting her inner parts.”

Kent locked up his room after seeing what time it was he went to get his master finding she wasn't there he delt with the bull then headed in the directon of the field where she could be working.

Yuki was thinking of ways on how to punish him for his descrasfull be haver when she could move her body once again.

His tongue could feel just how wet Yuki is becoming as well with the finger that are covered in her juice. In front of her Touma went on to show Yuki licking it up and love the taste of her from the way his tongue roll on his lips. “I don't think either of us can wait any longer... I can't.” as She was still bound by chains Touma brought Yuki to turn around and bent over to have her womanhood more exposed. From there she would feel the head of his cock brushing along her open slits, feeling for the hope and slowly brought the head in first. “Fell that going in?”

Kent found them her he picked up Touma throwing him the full length of the field breaking the spell.
"Kent your late". Yuki snapped at him as she finally managed to move her own body she grabbed hold of her cloths after kent broke the chains. "You want to act like an animal i can treat you like one". Yuki snapped.

Touma was quite surprised to find Kent here, just when he was going to make Yuki his new plaything. “That robot, I'd thought I'd put him out for good. How did he ever recharge after I messed with the charger,” he asked curiously. “We're all animals with the same needs and drives, so yes... I am an animal to no shame to admit it. By the way... do you know what happens when an incubus gets it's cock even a little inside a females pussy?”

"Depends on the age but I am not your breading machine" Yuki snapped putting her cloths back on. Kent picked him up dragging him to an underground stable and locked Touma inside to cool off. Yuki sat in the office down there and started to do some paper work and whether checks on the computer. "Kent the animals are going to have to come down here tomorrow morning so make sure the more dandrous animals areas are 100% secure we don't want any accidents again". Yuki said.

The reply she'd made in accordance to to Touma's question was the wrong answer and foolish to assume he was talking about breading. Yuki will soon find out as a strange feeling started to come over her body. While down in the underground stable Touma held his smirk and started touching himself in a sexual manner. When a incubus's manhood enters a females womanhood their bodies are connected and the need for sex gross until it's satisfied. Yuki at this moment will feel her sexual frustration and the need for it.

Yuki knew this was how they bread so she turned the sprinklers on so that Touma would get soaking wet. "How distressful you having no sense of control you should know it's hard to control both phoenix and vampires with your powers". She said to him. "You better behave or I will hand you over to the wolves and they don't like you messing with here females, do that and they will kill you".

She then went to one of the beds fell to sleep. While she was asleep she went on fire and a egg appeared near her. It only took a small amount of sperm to make a phonies chick. The heat woke her up. "Now you have done it you little shit". She yelled with launage she as never used befoure

Even with the cold water splashing, it didn't stop Touma with what he is doing. “Idiot girl, by now you should know that incubus's have no shame. Have you not got it into your head... that your not dealing with the pussy whipped Touma who doses what he's told and I'm not going away until I'm satisfy, so you may as well throw me to the wolves. I'd get more satisfaction with a bitch in heat then your dried cunt.”

"They will kill you for touching one of there females". Yuki said. "Oh and you had better man up and be a father in 4 months". Yuki said wanting to strangle him right at this very moment.
She showed him the egg of there unborn child. She was feeling cranky and irritated as her whole insides felt as they were still on fire.

Continually her words with added expression of a firm posture only made Touma laugh, "kill... me? A bunch of mutts? Blood will rain before a fang ever touches my skin. But do you care?" He asked and found they'd made a chick, "oh I see... my spells won't work but at least I can still get you knocked-up. If you want a daddy then why not have that "Pussy Touma" be the dad?"

Back
Top Bottom