Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

He smiled and slowly stepped behind her kissing her neck his arms wrapping around her waist and snuggling her back against his hard broad chest. “Mmmm Aurora, I know that I have been married before, but I need you to know I am not comparing you to her.” he kissed her neck nibbling softly. “I love you as much as I loved her, and always will love her. You are my wife now, and I have room for only one wife in my heart, so only you and I are going to be in that wedding bed tonight.” He smiled turning her to face him brushing his hand over her cheek kissing her lips lightly.

Aurora could not believe what she was hearing it. She was so worried that he might compare her to his late wife but she dared not voice it. But he stated he was not and it was wonderful to hear. it brought tears to her eyes and when he turned her around Aurora quickly kissed him deeply her arms was were wrapped around him tightly. When she pulled back she still had a few tears of happiness still in her eyes. "Nathan, you have no idea how much i love you, i am so glad that i can be your wife, and i will try my best to be the perfect wife for you"

He smiled and kissed her softly. “You already are my love.” He kissed her softly brushing his hand over her cheek and pushing her hair back moving his lips down to her neck and kissing it lightly. He gently pulled her over toward the bed sitting down and slowly pulling her down into his lap looking up into her eyes. “I love you Aurora, and I always will.” He kissed at her neck and nibbled lightly down her throat.

Aurora wanted to argue with him she felt she had such a long way to go, but she was silanced when she felt his lips on her neck. She closed her eyes a moment and moved with him over to the bed. She sat on his lap her dress bunched as she sat. her arms wrapped around his wonderful neck.

His hands pushed her skirts up more brushing his hands over her smooth thighs. They had done their best to keep their intimate contact down because they both knew that if they lost control for a second they would have sex. So it had been a long time since he had been able to touch her beautiful long legs and he let himself just enough their silky texture. He nipped and kissed at her neck holding her tight against him letting her feel his cock growing hard inside his pants.

Aurora let him push her skirt up and shuddered as she felt his hand touch her thigh. It had been so long since she felt the simple touch, but she loved every moment of it. She felt his hardening cock through his pants and she gently pushed her virgen pantie clad womanhood against him.

It took every ounce of his self control not to just rip her clothes to shreds right then and there as she pressed her virgin womanhood to his cock. He growled and nipped her neck hard as his hands moved up over her dress to untie the top of her dress and corset pulling them roughly open as his lips moved down over her collar bone and toward her beautiful exposed breasts.

Aurora shuddered as she felt the cool air hit her back as she opened her dress. He was so powerful in that moment as he roughly opened the corset. It slide down and rest just below her breast. As she was still straddling him it don't have room to fall of completely. Her breasts and roses nipples were exposed just for him no other man would ever be see them.

He growled softly as he moved down her body remembering every curve from those few times they had indulged in some hot make out sessions. He nipped at her breasts softly rubbing the large mounds of perfect female flesh before taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking hard at the rosebud. He growled softly in need around her nipple forcing himself to take his time needing her really wet and ready for him before they made love.

She felt his hands on her skin and it felt wonderful. She longed to feel his touch. She wished the dress to be gone so she could feel his touch everywhere. As he took the sensitive nipple in his mouth Aurora gasped causing her to push down gently against his covered manhood.

He groaned softly and then pulled back panting looking into her eyes his own burning with heated passion. He lightly moved her back off his lap untying the rest of the ties holding her dress on and stripping her out of her wedding dress letting it puddle on the floor. He stood to strip out of his own clothes leaving himself naked hard and ready and her with only her underthings on below the waist.

Aurora let him remove her clothes swiftly. She was now exposed to him only having her panties on. They were made of white lace hiding her untouched womanhood from him. She leaned back against the pillows looking at him. her eyes were soft as they were filled with fright and excitement all the same time.

He looked at her laying there spread out of him and he smiled moving to kneel over her looking down into her eyes as he pressed his body down against her. his chest pressed against her breasts as his manhood pressed down against her lace panties and womanhood below them. he was careful not to be too heavy on her just enough for them to feel every inch of each other, something they had been careful to not allow before or she wouldn’t be a virgin right now.

Aurora leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Pressing them close together. Her womanhood move rubbing his cock against her panties. She was starting to grow warm and wet with excitement. She then lowered her head back down against the pillow. She looked at him, he was clearly the leader in this.

He smirked and slowly moved down his hands rubbing her large breast as he took a nipple in his mouth again sucking hard at the bud of pleasure. His cock moved against her panties working her pussy lips softly as he worked her breasts with his mouth remembering how much she loved her breasts played with.

Aurora closed her eyes again as she felt him work her sensitive nipple. It was wonderful and caused her hips to buck gently. She felt him rubbing against her panties. She was excited to feel what it would be like to have his member touch her, and then to slip inside her claiming her as his.

He growled softly against her breast before he moved down and stripped her panties off. his hand pressing up against her wetness rubbing at her softly working her clit with the gift of experience knowing how a woman is made and knowing how to pleasure her. he kissed over her stomach working down to her clit sucking softly to get her nice and wet for him.

Aurora gasped when she felt his finger touch her now exposed womanhood. It felt like the first time he ever touched her. It was a wonderful feeling. She moaned softly when he sucked at her sensitive clit. "oh god Nathan i love you so much" she cried out in pleasure. As he worked her she was becoming very wet for him.

He smirked slipping a finger inside her being very careful of her hymen not wanting to break it with his finger. He thrust his finger slowly inside her feeling how wet she was and knowing she needed him badly now. He slowly stopped his teasing of her pulling his finger out and moving up her body slowly. He looked down into her eyes kissing her deeply before whispering softly to her. “Are you ready for me my love?”

Aurora was lost in the feeling of his finger inside her. Her inner walls were tight around his finger and she could feel every movement. She wonder if she could feel everything that his finger was doing what would his large member feel like. She looked into his eyes and kissed him, when he asked if she was ready she nodded slightly.

He smiled softly leaning down and kissing her deeply. his hands brushed down her arms moving out to her hands letting their fingers lace together. his lips brushed over her neck and down to kiss her throat before back up to her lips giving her a moment more to prepare. “I love you Aurora.” He whispered before he slowly started to enter her. he felt his cock break her hymen and pushed deeper stopping once he was totally buried inside her just holding there letting her get used to the feel of his cock inside her and the pain to go away.

Aurora looked at him a moment then as he leaned downed to kiss her she kissed him back. She still couldn't believe this was all real, she was finally going to be with the man she loved. His kisses seemed to relax her a bit and she held his hand. She drew a deep breath as she felt him begin to enter her. She whimpered as he broke through her hymen. her head jerked forward and came to rest on his shoulder. It stayed there until the pain subsided. Her head move back down to the pillow.

He smiled looking into her eyes before kissing her lightly starting to move a little inside her slow movements around to let her get used to the feel of him. “Mmmm, and now Aurora my love you are mine.” He smiled and kissed her again before he started to take on long move out and then when just his tip was inside her slipped slowly back in. he repeated the same motion slowly moving in and out of her letting her get used to his size before he started to speed up a little.

Aurora kissed him back softly, she hoped her body would grow use to the invader inside her. She felt him start to move and drew a deep breath but slowly released as she realized her body was growing more and more use to it with every movement. "I am yours forever love" She whispered back to him softly her eyes shown with love for him.

He smiled and kissed her again his hand brushing over her cheek before they came up to hers holding them gently as he continued the slow thrusting into her tight wetness. He panted softly nuzzling into her neck and nipping at the soft column as he took her. he was holding back finally feeling his love wrapped tight around him was proving to slowly make him lose his mind especially with holding back.

Back
Top Bottom