Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing lovers (Krystal x KGT Witty )

Ruby took in a sharp breath before he exhaled, blush deepening as he sat up, eyes still showing worry. "I love you Robby. Have since we were kids. I was just to scared to ever say anything before. I thought you could never want me like that and would leave me all alone." He admitted softly, relaxing slightly now that the weight was off his chest, though on the inside still he worried. he thought that Rob would reject his feelings. He took in another breath. "Yeah, sorry if that's kinda creepy." he said, trying to laugh to shake off his worry.

Robert laughed at his comment then stopped quickly realizing it was rude... "I'm sorry I'm just glad you finally got it off your chest." he hugged Ruby close "I've known for a while your not great at hiding it" He chuckled lightly. "It's not creepy at all ruby and I'm glad you told me." he looked into ruby's eyes still shocked that he finally said it but it didn't matter. "Look to be honest I haven't been sharing the exact same feelings but..." he took a large sigh with a big smile. "I will return your love for as long as you give it to me." He said holding ruby close to his body loving that he could see him again

Ruby relaxed into Rob's arms, his expression almost meek. "It's alright robby. You don't have to." He told his best friend softly, hair canging to a dark blue like his mom's. That usually meant he was content. Ruby could only admit to himself that he was a little disaapointed. He knew his best friend preferred girls, but he had really hoped he returned the feelings. If he had truly found his heart, wouldn't rob feel the same?

"Look ruby I may not have had the feelings before but I want to return your love" Robert held ruby close not letting go "I'm not letting you go on this matter, the feelings will follow but you're not going to be alone." When robert first discovered Ruby's love for him he contemplated whether to think about his feelings about ruby or to see where it went. He may have just waited to long but he wouldn't budge. Robert held him close turning Ruby's head towards him "you're not going to be alone." He repeated this time looking into ruby's eyes

Ruby blushed. Being this close to rob made his heart race. He wanted to kiss the other so badly, but he wasn't sure how recieved that would be. He hugged rob close almost like a teddy bear, burying his face into rob's chest. If he looked at him for to long, he might actually kiss the other man. "Good, cause i'm tired of being alone, and without you, robby...." he said softly into rob's chest, snuggling close.

"Alright" he said moving ruby's head to his eyes again not breaking the gaze before he gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I know it's ot much but give it time the kiss will grow" he said before finally letting go. "So you want to go see your mom or the temporary king first." He said chuckling slighly, Clark knew Rob respected him highly but it didn't seem like it all the time. "I don't mind either way I'm pretty excited to meet her knew boyfriend."

Ruby blushed and nodded. He was happy that rob was at least into trying. It made him love him all the more, because it woukd have crushed him to loos him. Ruby looked at rob, his eyes curious. "How about we go see mom? Uncle is probably busy. I think he said he had a taping today." He said, knowing the other man would know just what he spoke of. He got up forst, pulling rob with him, eyes curious. He had noticed the similarities between the two men, but it hadn't clicked. They were both in for a surprise.

Krystal awoke with a smile, kissing indio awake. "Time to awake, my heart. Your father is on his way here." She said with a smile, running a finger down his chest. She really wasn't worried about rob. Indio was an adult, and he knew she could and would take good care of him. He would be fine with them being engaged.

"Let's check her room at least to start Rob said smiling as he walked down the hall ruby in his arm. Indio woke with her in his arms the way he wake up "sorry didn't know I fell asleep" he said rubbing his eyes. He opened them wide when he realized what she had said, he sat up with his arm still around her. "I was kind of hoping we'd see him and tell him instead him finding us." He chuckled a little looking towards the door hearing a knock. He hopped out of the bed and yelled "come in" as he walked towards the bathroom to wash up.

Robert opened the door seeing Krystal standing beside the bed with no one else in sight. "Uhh I know that wasn't your voice" he said laughing slightly as he looked around. The sound of water from the sink ran through the room. "It was mine" Indy yelled out still washing his face. "Well come out here so I can meet you." Rob said laughing slightly. "I don't think you'll be meeting me." Indio laughed as he stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to krystal giving her a kiss. Indio looked over to Rob giving him a look as to say surprised to see me?

Robert's jaw dropped at the sight of his son kissing the woman robert tends to refer to as his second mother. He closed his mouth standing straight up then proceeded to lean on the door frame. He wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. He looked to Krystal chuckling "so this is what you mean by I'll explain later". He continued to laugh

Ruby nodded. "Yes. That'a probably where she is. She seems kind of tired." he admitted with slight worry, clinging to rob. The man was so scarred by past relationships, he was afraid that his love would leave him. He only sort of believed rob when he said he wouldn't leave.

Krystal gave him a light kiss, chuckling as he hopped out of bed. She smiled at Rob and Ruby when they came in, chuckling a little to herself. She knew Rob was in for quite the surprise. She kissed indio back as he came backnin, nodding and cuckling. "Yeah. We met when i went back to highschool, and we've just recently started dating."she told him, while ruby looked confused. How did this strange guy know his robby? He looked yo his not quite yet botfriend, looking freaked out. "Whats going on robby? Who is this guy to you?" He asked, and you could seethe almost scared look in his eyes.

Robert looked at Ruby and laughed quickly decreasing it in speed and loudness "ooooooh" he made a long sigh looking from ruby to krystal. "You really didn't tell him." He said a unbelievable smile on his face. Robert turned back to ruby and chuckled again noticing how akward this situation was for ruby. "Well it seems you got off on the wrong foot" he said smile leaving his face. "It was quite obvious" Clark said appearing behind the two of them. "Yea you were kind of see through" Indio said staring at ruby who was even more confused at this point. "Let me explain this the easy way" robert said immediately cut off by clark. "That's your mew boy friends son" he said catching everyone off gaurd with his words. They all stared at him one by one calling out. "Boyfriend?, Son?, You heard that?" He looked at Indio who called out first going around the room in order from Indio to Ruby then Rob. "Yes, Double Yes, and I'm the TEMP KING" he said mocking robert. "I hear everything in this castle unless it's blockes by her" he said pointing towards Krystal.

Krystal grinned before she chuckled. "Took you two long enough." She said simply at her uncle's "boyfriend" comment, and ruby's headntiltedbin shock and confusion. "so, your son's dating my mom... interesting.." he said, laughing a bit. His mother had called him indio, he didn't know why he hadn't connected the dots. "Seriously, are we committing incest?" He asked, and krystal shook her head. It wasn't incest because she want even related to him. He just thought he was.

The room was silent after his question Robert, Indio, Nor Clark could think of something to say. They all new the truth of where Ruby came from but it was obvious she hadn't told him. Clark locked eyes with Krystal speaking into her head "You know the moment he learns his origins closes near." He said his head lowered though his eyes stayed in contact. "When that time comes you have to be careful I sense... Interesting events" He said unsure of how to explain what he was feeling. He put his head up looking around the room before he disappeared He didn't want Krystal to ask questions because even he had no clue what the future held.

Krystal sighed, talking to her uncle telepathically. "Yeah, might as well tell him." She said, beckoning ruby to sit with her on the bed. "Ruby dear, there's something I need to tell you. Something that i've kept from you because I thought I wasbprotecting you. Ruby, you arn't really biologically my son. My two closest friends back in WWII, celeste and gerard, they were your parents. They were killed in a plane crash when you were just a baby. I took you in and raised you as my own, giving you all the love they couldn't." She told him softly, her eyes showing her deep sadness at his parents death, and her guilt about not telling him. She had known for a long time that he had a right to know, but she had been putting it off. She had been afraid that if she told him, he wouldn't love her anymore.

Ruby sat down as everyone left the room seeing her ask him to sit down. They looked to each other nodding knowing each knew about his origins. "We'll be out here" Robert said knowing ehat she say next might come as a shock to him.

Ruby sat down listening to everyword she had to say taken back when she said them "no that's not possible I have your abilities I'm your son it just isn't correct" he said unable to accept the truth. For a while now he felt like he truly didn't belong knowing he had feelings for Robert. But when he had needs for females it pointed towards her. He wouldn't excelt it "it's not true and you know it... Don't do this" he said a tear starting to drip from his eye.

Krystal's eyes were sad as she looked at him, unsure what to do. "I wish I could tell you it wasn't true, but it is. uour parents were fae also, Ruby. That is why you posses the abilities you do."she told him, not really sure what to say. She had been afraid of this happening for so long she wasn't sure how to handle It. She ran a hand through her hair and sighEd. "I know this is alot to takenin, but i'm afraid its the truth. I know I should have told you sooner, but I didn't want you to feel like you were any differnt. Tonme, you are absolutely my son, but we are not related biologically." she admitted, looking so damaged by this. She wished she hadn't had to tell him this.

His head sunk and his arms went numb from his face the tears dripped onto his jeans the small. "No, No" he repeated over and over again putting his heads on his arms rocking his head back and forth. His head landed on her knees smacking her legs with his knuckles accidentally. He continued to rock back and forth thentears now dripping down his arms.

Krystal's eyes were sad as she watched him, she felt so terrible about this, but he had a right to know the truth. She curled up into a ball as well, arms wrapped around his knees. "Im so sorry ruby. My sweet little boy. I wish I could take it back." she told him softly before she too broke down in tears from stress and hormones. Her pregnancy only intensifed how badly she already felt.

He looked up hearing her crying now and it didn't help. "Stop, don't" he said now feeling even worse. He didn't mean to make her cry but it happened and he grabbed her arm. "Stop it" he said forcing himself to stop "you're my mom and that's what matters" he said though he was still holding back his full fledged feelings. Fae can't lie but they can keep from saying the whole truth. "I don't care if your my birth mother" he said though he actually cared that she kept it from him. Especially the fact his true parents had died but he didn't tell her.

Krystal looked up, eys now looking like raccons because og her running mascara. "Im so sorry, ruby. I should have told you, but i didnt want you to feel different from everbody. You are my son and i love you to the depths of my soul, but it had to be said. no matter how much pain it causes me." She told him meekly, not letting on that she knew that he was just trying to make her feel better. It made her cry for him as she rubbed her slightly swollen stomach. His baby brother robby jr was in there.

Ruby held in his tears to sell that he didn't care as he stood up and walked towards the door "Thank you for telling me" He said almost choking on his words as he opened the door. He grabbed Robert walking away from the room Rob in his hands being pulled behind him rob looked in the room quickly seeing Krystal sitting on the bed and began to think of what he should do to help. He motioned Indio to get in there and help her before they turned the corner and he was gone.

Indio looked into the room and walked up to her standing over her on the side of the bed. "Hey, don't cry it'll all be okay" he said doing his best to try and comfort her. He sat down behind her laying his legs next to her side holding her from behind "It's okay" he said rocking back and forth with her in his arms. He put a hand over the one that she had laying on her belly and rubbed it gently keeping his other arm around her and whispering into her ear.

When rob and rubeus got back to his room, he pulled ruby into tight hug. "Its alright ruby. Now tell what's got you so worked up." Rob saidnin a comforting voice, leading ruby over to the bed where he laid down with him. He hated seeing his closest friend like this, and there was more to the story than ruby was letting on on his side. "C'mon, you know you can tell me anything. So, what's up?" Curiosity and concern in his features and voice.

Krystal leaned into Indio, cuddling closely and sniffling. "this is all my fault, Jonesy. I've been putting off telling him because I was afraid he wouldn't want me anymore. Inlet my fear get the best of me, and now he probably hates me." She said softly, sniffling. The rocking back and forth was soothing though she really only wanted to just cuddle closely. "I love you, jonesy. Please don't ever leave me." She added, eyes sad.

Ruby cried into his arms trying to hold it back "well you should know... it seems everyone but me did" he said slamming the bottom of his fist into robert's chest. Normally his punches could break a bone but he was too busy crying to raise the strength to do damage. "She's my mother damn it no one else" he yelled still not believing the words she spoke to him. "No one else" he repeated trying to suck his tears back in as well as the runny nose from crying.

"No he doesn't" Indio said continuing to rock her back and forth, "I can tell you he doesn't and I barely know the bastard." He relized what he said would not help the situation and retracted his comment. "Sorry didn't mean ro say that just slipped but the point is you raised him from a young age and he knows that." He said regretting he said that word. "Even if he does except you're not his birth mother he will still love you... always." He said not knowing that there was much more then loving on ruby's mind.

Rob held onti ruby, stroking his back soothingly. "Of course she is, ruby. She raised you, and loves you. Biological or not, she still is" he said, remembering his many stepmothers. He kept ruby close, sucking in a breath as Ruby punched him. Even when the man was distraught his punches still hurt. "Its alright ruby. Just let it out. I'm sure your mom is crying too. Probably thinks you hate her now." He explained softly, trying to be a comfort.

Krystal made a face before she half heartedly chuckled. "You really don't like him, do you?" She asked, curiosity in her pretty features tthough she sniffled. He had momentarily distracted her. She cuddled closer, her eyes closing as he rocked her back and forth. Her speech became meek as she snuggled into him, nodding her head as she sniffled. "I hope so, Jonesy. I couldn't imagine life without him. He my baby, even if i didn't carry hhim. Little did she know, she actually had, but her memory of her pregnancy had been locked away by someone else's magic.

Ruby's eyes flowed tears into Rob's shirt "no I-I don't hate her...but" his words began slurring alittle as he took in breaths to stop his crying. "For the past few months I've felt like I didn't belong... Like there was no way I was part of the royal family" He slammed his fist into Robs chest again.

Clark had been listening to the conversation until finally he stood up and Evaporated into thin air. He reappeared but was unablt to be seen by either of the two who sit on the bed currently. His eyes glowed bright green as he began playing what he saw in Krystals room.

A small see through screen appeared in Krystal's room showing what now happen in ruby's room. Indio looked up at the screen brushing her hair with his hand. He continued to rock her as he moved his hand to her chin to move her eyes towards the screen.

Ruby swallowed his words moving his head from rob's chest "Now I know why I felt like that and I know what I was feeling was true." He said looking into robs eyes now "But I guess it doesn't matter now" he wimpered as his head fell into robs arms again "whether I belong or not doesn't matter anymore and even if it did I love her to much to flee" he said the drops from his eyes slowing as he began to speak softer "I-I just don't know what to do" he said his arms falling to his sides as he calmed.

Rob stroked ruby's back softly, kissing his head. "I'm sure you'll always be part of the royal family, ruby. Your mom loves you more than anything in the world. You are a prince, blood family or not." he tried to soothe, turning rubys he as d to the screen that had just sppeared showing krystal's room.

Krystal looked at the screen, eyes sad as she snuggled into indio. "I shouldn't have told him." She said softly sniffling a bit. She hated that she hurt him so badly. She never wanted to hurt him like that.

Rob kept on rubbing ruby's back. "Its okay, ruby. She loves you, that's what really matters. Come on, why don't we go yo the game room and play some video games or spar or something. You look like you need it." He said, higging the man close as he gave him a light kiss to the lips in an attempt to make him feel better, though Rob blushed.

Back
Top Bottom