Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sucess To A Mess.. (P) -Ladydark/Pazzo-

"mmmmm!" Jessica whimpered pitifully as the bullets buzzed and hummed deliciously against her, the cold morning air making her nipples harden and throb...

Her eyes fluttered open, and were immediately greeted by the handsome face of her new master... The drug still lingered in her system, but she was not worried, she felt safe, utterly free while in his care, and did not mind in the slightest that her hands were bound above her head. She could smell breakfast in the air, and her stomach rumbled... She also felt an intense pressure on the inner walls of her bladder and anus... She was well versed in BDSM, and was extensively trained in how to properly be a good submissive... She felt the uncompromising denial of her new chastity device. Her body was no longer her own, it now belonged to this man, this.... Mr Shita....

Jessica knew she should be worried, she knew she should be trying to escape, but she didn't want to? All she could think of was pleasing this man, satisfying him, if only to see him smile for her, to let her know he was pleased... That would be her greatest reward...

Her bare lips parted... "Yes sir, how could I forget?" she whispered meekly... "Sir, May I please use the restroom?"

Cas smirks at her "You may... Just let me remove this and I'll show you..." He reaches up and frees her hands, the rolls her over and opens the belt before helping her slowly remove it. He then gently removes the bullets from around her nipples and setting them aside. He now helps her stand and tips her chin up giving her a deep, lingering kiss "It's the blue door over there... Hurry back..." He points to the door and gives her the freedom to go alone as a reward. He didn't intend to use the belt all the time, only when she was being punished or trained, like last night. He takes a seat on the bed to wait for her. Once she was back he pulls her to straddle his lap "And how are we feeling today..." He leans closer and licks at her still hard nipples and then suckles them a bit, pulling away with a light pop. "I was hoping you'd be up for something a little more... Real... This morning..." He looks up at her and rocks her hips against the tent in his pants slowly "It's time to break in my new pet... What do you say to that..." He reaches between her thighs and teases her core as she rocks, watching her, he wanted to see broken she was to him. "I bet you'll be nice and tight for me... Won't you..." He smiles kindly at her, showing she's done well so far.

Jessica closes her eyes as she feels his hot lips press to her breast, and she cradles her master's head lovingly, finding the wet, sultry moments of his tongue on her flesh absolutely exhilarating...
"Mmmmm... I am feeling well, relaxed, and quite playful..." She murmured as his words fell upon her very interested ears... "Of course Lord Shita... I would very much enjoy something more.... Real..."

She straddled him and ground her hips into his, rubbing her damp womanhood on the rock hard bulge she felt beneath his trousers... The heat from his body excited her, made her blood run hot...
She stroked his hair with her fingers, admiring its silky textures, and kissed her master hungrily...

"Please sir, I would like to please you..." She whispered... Bringing his hands to her neck, wanting to feel them there, wanting to feel owned, loved, and everything in between... " It has been so long since I have been with an actual man, I have only been with mistress Samantha for several years..."

He grins up at her, ten frowns slightly, he lightly smacks her thigh "She is no longer your mistress... She mistreated you... Denied you the pleasure you deserve..." He stood them up so he could remove his clothes, even giving her a little strip tease. "She'd tease you all day, then only allow you pleasure when she felt like you deserved it..." Once bare he advances on her, slowly leading her to the wall behind her and smiles again "Whereas I... Will give it whenever you want it..." He pushes her against the wall and lifts her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. "So unless I say so... You don't talk about her... Understand my pet..." He put one hand under her ass to help hold her up and then puts one around her throat lightly, squeezing slightly and pushing it to show her neck to him. "Now... Beg me to fuck you..." He squeezes lightly again and rocks his cock against her wet slit, he also squeezes her ass, bringing her closer to him. He moves his hand behind her neck now and tilts her head down to face him again, "I can't hear you..." He grins and starts to press into her, teasing her with just his head.

Jessica gasped at his words... Samantha was no longer her mistress? She felt a momentary pang of loss in her gut... The blood on the backs of her thighs ran suddenly cold... But then she felt his heat upon her skin... And saw the sight of his gorgeous naked body... Lean and muscular, each of his muscles clean and cut, as if chiseled from a block of Grecian marble... Only a few lingering thoughts of Samantha and the torments her former mistress visited upon her remained... Was she really cruel? Jessica enjoyed the arousal and the slow burn... Samantha had never denied her a cum for any longer than a day... Yes she would be teased and tormented the whole day, but when the release was finally granted it was... Oh... The memory was enough to get Jessica started again... Her pussy was now impossibly wet... Any stimulation at all... She had to have it, and she had to have it NOW....

She clenches her eyes shut, a look a pained anguish on her beautiful face from the teasing... She clutched her legs tightly around him, wanting him, wanting him to penetrate her with his big, meaty, throbbing cock... She gasped for breath, feeling his powerful hand around her graceful neck, with his other hand holding her up and squeezing her ass... Feeling the heat of his palm against the skin of her asscheek, and how his nails dug erotically into her flesh....

"Please Master... Please fuck me with you big cock... Please let me cum! Please!" She begged in a small, desperate voice...

Cas grins at her and thrusts into her once she said it, he groans and stills a moment, enjoying her tight wet heat. "Nnn... You are tight..." He smirks at her "When did you last have a man, a real man filling your tight cunt..." He moves both hands to her hips and holds her, then slowly pulls out, only to thrust back in again and again, setting a steady pace. "Tell me Jessica... Did Samantha ever allow you a real cock... Or just her rubber imitations..." He leans in and runs his tongue along her throat, nipping lightly and sucking on her collar. He started to thrust a bit harder, pushing her up the wall slightly with each one. He reaches for one of her hands and moves it between them, "Touch yourself... Show me what you like..." He stares at her a moment before leaning down to suckle her nipples again, switching between the two with soft nips in between, never letting up on his pace or force. Every few minutes he would pull his hand back and smack her ass, only to rub it softly afterward and switch between cheeks. He loved listening to every sound she made as he touched and played with her sensitive body, glancing at her now and then.

Jessica embraced him hotly, putting her arms around his neck, pressing her large, perky breasts into his handsome face, feeling the heat of his cheeks pressed against him...
His cock was impossibly thick, parting her walls, caressing her inner folds, making her juices squirt out a little with each of his mighty thrusts...
She looked down through dreamy eyes, and saw a thick later of her cream forming a ring around her new master man-meat, just at the base... She loved how it glistened in the lighting...

She moaned as she gyrated her hips and skinny waist around, grinding herself down onto him, rubbing her feminine scent onto his cock, making sure that any other slave girl who was with him knew that she was the best... She clenched her pussy tightly around him, squeezing him like a vise each time she rode down his thick pole, crying out as white hot fire ripped up her back....

Jessica clenched her eyes, jerked her head back, and her full lips parted as she arched her back, and cried out in bliss as the first waves of her orgasm ripped through her body, shaking it to her core, permeating every fiber in her being....
The girl came against his massive cock, flooding it with her hot, sticky cream, gushing all over him like a beautiful, erotic waterfall...

She then melted up against him, close to his muscular chest, panting heavily, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps...

"I love you master, I love you so much..." she whispered....

Cas smirks and holds her ass tighter as she starts to hit her peak, he pulls from her breasts with a pop and starts to thrust harder, enjoying the way she gripped him. "Nnn... Do you now my Pet..." He thrusts a few more times before filling her, his orgasm hitting shortly after hers. He leans forward, pressing her between him and the wall, panting. "Mmm... Did you enjoy your first time with your Master..." After a few moments he starts to slowly pull from her still tight hole "Nnn... Getting every last drop my sweet..." He chuckles and tips her chin up as he lets her on her own two feet again, one arm around her waist so she won't fall, he could feel her legs shaking. He cups her cheek and smirks at her "What do you say I take you upstairs... Feed us... Then show you our room..." He kisses her again, he would treat her like his only pet until the time was right, just trapping her more tightly in his web. He pulls back from the kiss and takes a small step back, seeing if she can stand on her own yet, "Well... Are you hungry my Sweet..."

Jessica's full lips parted as her new master slid his huge, thick man-meat in and out of her vessel, as she wrapped her legs tightly around him, keeping him right where she wanted him....
She felt her hot flesh slide around on his, their sweat and heat mixing together to form a very erotic sensation...

The Secretary felt his cock pulse hotly deep within her, and moaned as she felt his hot, thick seed fill her up, sizzling off of her hot inner walls... She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close in a full body hug as he penetrated her against that wall, feeling the tightness of his muscles as he pressed up against her... She had never known just how good a man could feel....

Jessica pressed her lips to his neck, kissing it softly, grinding her hips against him. She contracted her muscles in her groin, milking his cock, wanting to feel every last drop of his precious love juice inside of her...

Each of her labored breaths made her big tits slide around on his chest, her erect nipples tweaking his... The heat from his breath upon her ear felt absolutely magical as he whispered to her about breakfast... "Yes my beloved master, I am absolutely famished"....

He smiles and her and leans closer again to kiss her softly "Then we shall go eat my pet... I think you earned it... What would you like to eat..." He could see we legs were still a bit shaky so he bends down and picks her up bridal style, holding her close. "I wouldn't want you falling..." He smiles at her again and heads for the stairs, locking up behind him, then taking her up to the main floor "Would you like to dress first... I have some dresses in my room for you..." He stops at the bottom of the stairs before heading to the kitchen, he kisses along her neck as he waits for a reply.

She could finally see how grand his home was, three floors and decorated sparsely but with great taste. He looks at her again "You'll be staying in my room now... We'll only go back downstairs to have extra fun..." He smirks and kisses her "Though I can't wait to have you in my bed my pet..." He chuckles and runs his fingers along her legs slowly.

Jessica followed him obediently, nodding as he showed her his grand estate... She had thoughts of her former life and about her Lovely former Mistress Samantha, and how the two of them met at her interview... Of how happy she had been to serve her both professionally and sexually... Her loins and heart stirred at a small feeling of loss...

It had only been one night but the drugs were so powerful... She could never find any feeling like this anywhere else... To be owned and cherished, and to serve and please a worthy master... That was a good thing right?

Jessica blinked once... She had just been kidnapped...
She had to escape, she had to get out and warn... Warn somebody? Who?

She quivered as she felt his fingertips trace along the skin of her thighs, his touch electric on her senses...
The sound of his voice was melodic and comforting to her ears...
Her stomach growled violently as he mentioned eating... No, this was her home now...

The police station was alive with activity, the booking room filled with all types of neer do wells. A toothless emaciated man shifted his weight back and forth in a chair as if he would topple over at any moment. A brazenly dressed young woman looked across the room with a bored expression on her face as she chewed a huge wad of gum open mouthed, her large hoop earrings swinging with every movement of her head. A rather large and muscular man sat in another chair, brooding, looking at the floor angrily.
Samantha Tapped her foot and chewed at her lower lip nervously... Normally she wouldn't be caught dead associating with people like this, but at the moment she couldn't have cared less... Jessica had been taken...

She had read the report herself. It was a carefully planned kidnapping, though from the looks of things it had gone awry and was sloppily executed. She was glad for that, possibly buying more time to find Jessica while she was still...
Samantha shook her head of that thought. She would find whoever was responsible for this act, and pay very well to have everyone involved castrated with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch....

"Jessica, please be alright..." The gorgeous CEO breathed silently...

Lt Smith's office was small, but comfortably furnished, nothing out of the ordinary for a Police Lieutenant. A black leather sofa, a conservative desk, framed certificates adorning the walls, and drawings on the walls from his daughter Jessica, back when she was only 5...

He envisioned his little girl marrying a football player, and giving him many strong beautiful grandchildren... Dreams that were all dashed when she left home a few years back, saying that she was a lesbian, and tired of her father's shit, and just wanting him to be out of her life forever... Scooped away by that damned rich bitch Samantha... Yes she was rich, successful, and powerful, but it just wasn't right for two women to love each other... It was just wrong to him and his religious beliefs... Samantha was nice enough, and had made every attempt to be a good "Daughter in Law"... But it was just not how he planned things, and he was always resentful, he wanted none of it...

But his plans were coming to fruition... He was on the Payrole to Cas Shita, and was paying top dollar for his assistance. All the Lt requested was to have his daughter rehabilitated, to love men instead of women, and to be given back to him after delivery of Samantha on a silver platter....

He detested this, using his own daughter as bait, but Cas assured him she would be well treated, and given back unspoiled and in perfect health, ready to cast aside this notion of being some Rich Lesbian's plaything...

The Lt looked at Samantha through his tinted window, and grinned as he saw her suffering... But then it was replaced by a momentary pang of guilt... She was actually worried about Jessica, thinking something horrible was happening to her...

He trusted Cas... Desperate times called for desperate measures... The Lt called to his assistant, to show Samantha into his office... He was to play the part of a dismayed father, and to tell her that everything would be done... This was his daughter, so he could pretend it was personal... After all it was in the long run, No lesbian bitch would take his daughter from him, and bewitch her mind away from traditional relationships...

Cas smiles down at her "By the sound of that stomach... Food first... It's just us here, so you in the nude doesn't bother me... You're very beautiful my Pet..." He kisses her cheek and continues on to the kitchen, he sits her on the plush bench around the breakfast nook. "Just relax... I'll get you something... Would you like a drink as well?" Not waiting for an answer, he moves to the fridge and then the stove "I'll heat you up some of my vegetable beef stew, it should fill you up enough..." He sets it on the stove to warm and moves back over to her, sitting with her and even pulling her into his lap, so she doesn't have to hold herself up. He softly rubs her back and kisses her cheek "Are you enjoying your new home my Pet... Are my attentions to your liking..." He slowly runs his fingers along her leg, reminding her of the pleasure he can give her. He smiles at her "I want you happy here... To feel safe..." He tips her chin up and kisses her softly, sweetly, wanting to keep things light for a bit, if she wanted more she'd have to ask. He holds her close and continues to caress her as she relaxes against him, only stopping when he can smell the food, he gently sits her down again and moves to check on it. "Mmm... Perfect... Not too hot..." He dishes her out a bowl and gets her a glass of juice with a straw, he brings it over and sits next to her "Take your time Sweety..." He gives her the spoon.

As he watches her start to eat he wondered what her father would think of her right now, drugged up and nude, sitting at the table to eat lunch. He grins at his thoughts on what he still had planned for her, she may enjoy his touch and the toys he used, she may like his cock, but when he was finished, she'd crave it. Her father was going to be disappointed when she won't return to him when this was all done. But he'd give the man what he wanted in the end, grandchildren, but they'd be his children, not some prick her father chose, when this was over, both Jessica and Samantha would belong to him.

Back
Top Bottom