Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf love ( Demaron19 x Sweetone)

That's the plan :3)
The wolf starting to howl as he pushes his knot into her pussy, the thick ball swelling up locking his cock inside her pussy as his head pushes into her womb, all as his thick hot wolf cum floods her loins.

The wolf tugs and moves about some as he tries to get more comfy while his knotted cock fills her womb. To think she would end a mother this way, not that she could guess what is to happen.

lol))
He wasn't pulling out because his knot was still swollen inside her. Whenever he tugs or moved a bit something thick rubs around inside her near her entrance.

Yeah he laid on my half of the bed and made me swuezze against the wall)
Zoey felt something hard at the entrence of her pussy and was trying to remember what animals have when they shot seeds into their mate.

lol))

Canines had knots near the base of the cock to lock inside of the female while cumming, which could go for several minutes. Horses heads were flared, cat dicks had barbs, and the rest of the wacky world of animal cocks.

Zoey laid her head down as she waited for the knot to shrink back to normal size, she had to admit this was good sex that she has never felt before.

When the wolf finally finishes inside her, leaving her quite well stuffed, he pulls out with the sound of a wet pop as his cock is freed from her loins.

Zoey grabbed her blanket and covered her body and turned to look at the wolf as she sat on her knees, "ummm what now"

A odd question for a wild animal that just fucked her over. "Well I suppose now you will get pregnant." The wolf says to her...very clearly in a human voice.

She jumped and looked around "who just said that because I know animals cant talk" she said looking at the wolf as she held onto the blanket tighter against her body.

"Wolves aren't suppose to fuck human girls but one just did, and human girls aren't suppose to moan and beg if one dose." He says, speaking again.

"I suppose your right, normal girls don't get knocked up by wolves." Says the wolf before it licks her face.

She smiles and pets the wolf and thinks to herself *wait it got me pregant soon* she then looked back at the wolf

"So how dose that wolf cum feel inside you? It felt really good to put it inside you from my point of view." Says the same voice.

She rolled her eyes and smiled "oddly it felt good it was nice and hot" she said and pulled on clothes as the wolf was watching her.

Had she really not...did she really not get the wolf was the one that was talking to her? The creature that just fucked her? The wolf puts up a paw and pulls down her bra again.

"I am your baby daddy, your new alpha, and that makes you my bitch...in the dog use of the word not how you humans use it so often."

"ummm why me and how are you able to talk your just a wolf" she asked sitting there with her vlothes on.

"Because, I'm a werewolf." He says as slowly he starts to turn and change. Paws turning to hands, losing fur, head reshaping.

Back
Top Bottom