Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
"Ya that's it." She groans. "Suck that divine dick you horny bitch."

MLMS:
He thrusts deep into her ass and starts to fuck her roughly as soon as her ass would let him in.

PaS:
"Well if you ever get in the mood for hot dick you know where to find me."

TT:
"Look I'm doing your homework and fucking you in return, its a fair enough trade..."

HfP:
"Well your kinky... Oh! I got a bite." He says as he was very quickly loosing the line as it was being pulls further and further under water.

Pinkie's Fun Time:
Even with how happy Ponyville was not all was bright and shinning. Out in the Everfree Woods a lone shack was home to a rather depressed female Pegasus who was just sitting around her little house in nothing by a oversized T-shirt.

QotN:
"Is that any way to talk you your mother?" He teased.

MLMS:
She moaned out deeply, grinning and kissing him.

PaS:
"That I do." She grinned, slipping off him. (Want to toss in a love intrest?)

TT:
"I guess you're right." He stood, leaning back. "I suppose it is a fair trade."

HfP:
She growled, wrapping her arms around his waist and sharply pulling backward. "We'll get it."

PFT:
Pinkamena grinned, picking the lock on this Pegasi's back door, slipping silently inside, a straight razor in her hand, folded shut. She snuck close as she could, suddenly lunging and pinning this woman to the chair. "Mmmmm, look at this poor sad winged pony. So lonely...How about some company for your last moments? And you better not scream."

QotN:
"Mother? All I see if a slutty little he she that should be sucking my divine cock."

MLMS:
He returns her kiss and keeps fucking her black ass, he was starting to wish he fucked more black women.

PaS:
He smirks and relaxes. (what ya got in mind?)

TT:
What the fuck! Don't blue ball me! Was what he was thinking as the dick sucking stopped.

HfP:
With the two of them pulling a very large Lagiacrus was pulled up from the waters.

PFT:
The mare didn't know what happened. One minute she was alone and then this freak was in her house pinning her to her own chair, her oversized shirt had slide up to expose her pussy. "H-Hey let go of me" She says with panic in her voice.

QotN:
He grinned. "The slut that birthed you." He hungrily returned to work, swallowing her fat cock.

MLMS:
She grinned, bucking her hips roughly. "Mmm, better than the usuall white girls, huh?"

PaS:
(Another killer, maybe lucario?)

TT:
He lifted a leg, hooking it around Haru's hip. "I'm not, I'm goving you one better."

HfP:
She grinned, laying back and spreading her legs, releasing thick clouds of pheramones. "Come on big boy."

PFT:
She flicked the blade out, holding it to the girl's throat. "Shhh, don't scream, of you'll get hurt." She grinned, her other hand sliding over the Pegasi's pussy, fingers slipping roughly inside.

QotN:
"And don't you forget it bitch."

MLMS:
"Nothing beats a plump black ass to pound."

PaS:
(sure)

TT:
He blushes softly and takes the hint, pushing his massive cock into Jacob's pussy.

HfP:
The large aquatic beast roars out before it pounces on the female and starts to rut her with its fat cock.

PFT:
She reluctantly moans. "P-Please, ahhh, don't hurt me." Her cunt was a tight little hole around the psychotic pink mare's fingers.

QotN:
"Never dear." He smirked, taking even the knot into his skilled maw.

MLMS:
"Nothing? Are you sure?" She smirked.

PaS:
She began to search once more, this time following the scent of blood.

TT:
"Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy this little deal of ours. Tell me, is that thing tough to hide if you get hard?"

HfP:
She moaned, raising her hip to let his cock sink into her orange cunt. "Come on, fuck me hard!"

PFT:
She grinned, standing and brandishing her throbbing pink flared cock. "I'm going to split your pussy, and if you scream, I'll fucking gut you." She grinned darkly.

QotN:
She groans and moans while her mother sucked the golden canine dick.

MLMS:
"Maybe I'll have a different answer when I fuck your cunt again." He thrusts harder.

PaS:
A male lucario was busy carving up something he had just killed.

TT:
"It kinda is...the loose pants help...but not very."

HfP:
The beast did just that fucking her monster pussy hard with its long fat dick.

PFT:
"Please...don't..." She says with tears in her eyes, she didn't want to die, but rape wasn't looking so good either.

QotN:
He began bobbing much faster, deepthroating his godly daughter.

MLMS:
She moaned, her pussy dripping wet. "Ohhh I wish you had two of those nice dicks."

PaS:
She slowly approached, trying to discern what he'd killed.

TT:
"Well, now you'll have somebody to take care of that for you."

HfP:
"Mmmmnnn, fuck me hard you monsterous fucker." She panted, legs wrapped around his hips.

(I'd like more description of his cock, if that's ok.)

PFT:
Pinkamena stroked her thick shaft, drooling precum all over the woman's outer lips before pushing roughly into her. "Make me cum, and I may let you live."

QotN:
"Fucking drink my spunk bitch!" She howls as she starts cumming down the cuntboy's throat.

MLMS:
"Maybe if your good I'll think about it for your birthday."

PaS:
It looked large, horned, brown fur, female counterpart is called a pink bovine.

TT:
"You want to fuck at school?"

HfP:
(well I'm not sure how fish/aquatic dick looks like.)

PFT:
"S-Stopppp." She bites her lip crying as her pussy was being filled with the fat pink cock.

QotN:
He moans, gulping down her sticky divine jism.

MLMS:
"How would you accomplish that?" (Perhaps she's not quite on his level of intelligence.)

PaS:
She whistled, stepping up beside the Lucario. "Mmm, a nice kill, was it a tough fight?"

TT:
"Like I said, I know places we won't be caught."

HfP:
(Well I don't either, many fish don't have dicks, improvise. 8p)

PFT:
She only thrust deeper, tracing the blade gently over the winged mare's throat. "Shut up and be a good bitch for me."

QotN:
"Ahhh, that feels good."

MLMS:
"Ha, it was a joke sweetie." (ah, so she wasn't one of his science teachers.)

PaS:
"Hmm? Oh he kicked a bit, got me a little with his horn on my side, but I always win in the end."

TT:
"...o-ok." He says and goes back to thrusting into Jacob's pussy up against the wall.

HfP:
The beast's long cock had small fines along it's shaft that slowly scratched against her vaginal walls.

PFT:
"Ahhh, I'm trying to, ahhh, you-your to big."

QotN:
He pulled back, grinning. "Mmm, another child wouldn't be hurt by godly incest, right?"

MLMS:
"Well, I know you were always talking about your odd formulas in math class dear." (Close enough to know he's smart, but not the full extent.)

PaS:
"Do you now? Well, how would you fight me?"

TT:
"We'll have some fun tommorow." He smirked. (Timeskip?)

HfP:
She moaned and tightened around him, helping the spine drag harder inside, stimulating him further.

PFT:
"You'll stretch." She thrust faster, flare slapping against her cervix. "I'm going to swell you up like a balloon."

QotN:
"Nope, how do you think how most gods got here?"

MLMS:
"Yes well lets talk about those later, for now." He says grinning and fucking her ass faster.

PaS:
"Fight you? Hey look no offence, but your rather tiny."

TT:
(sure :3)

HfP:
His long body was pressed to her, he was rather longer then her in height, though now that he was on land she would have a better chance. His hips moves harder thrusting his fat cock deeper into her pussy.

PFT:
She wanted to struggle, to scream, but she couldn't. All she could do was bite her tongue and try and not cry out as Pinkie's fat cock threatened to enter her womb. "Celestia no don't cum inside me!" She says in a worried scared voice.

QotN:
"Plowing eachother into the ground i'd assume." He grinned.

MLMS:
She pants and moans, bucking faster, her pussy soaking wet, running over his cock

PaS:
"Trust me honey, I can take a hell of a beating and enjoy it."

TT:
Jacob arrived in the lunch room with a sigh. History had been exceptionally boring. He moved to Haru's table and sat down.

HfP:
She grinned, rubbing her arm fins across the ground, sharpening the in preperation as she came, squirting around him.

PFT:
She slammed to her hilt, into this qoman's womb, drilling hungrilly into her pussy, cock flaring and pulsing, spurting thick, hot sperm into her womb in long, powerful jets.

QotN:
She smirks and gave his cheek a patting. "Ok then, show me that pussy."

MLMS:
"Fuck!" He shouts as he slams his cock into her ass and let his thick cum start pouring inside her.

PaS:
"Really? Well I did just kill dinner."

TT:
Haru was eating lunch, his hoody on when Jacob came and sat next to him. "Your sitting next to me now?"

HfP:
Its fat finned cock punches into her deepest parts and starts to feed her multi-chambered cunt its thick cum.

PFT:
Her eyes were opened wide in shock as her pussy was filled with cum, right inside her womb none the less as her body shacked and quivered as she came around Pinkie's fat horse cock.

QotN:
He dropped to all fours, raising his tail for her. "Of course dear."

MLMS:
She moaned out, sqirting as she came from his rough fucking.

PaS:
"Yeah, but dinner won't get out off too."

TT:
"Why not? Got nothing better to do." He shrugged.

HfP:
She grinned, shuddering as she came. She lashed her fins upward, splitting his scaley belly wide open.

PFT:
"That's it, cum little whore, enjoy these last moments." She kept thrusting and spurting cum, slashing the woman's throat open with her blade.

QotN:
She got behind her mother and pushes that fat golden cock right into his little fox pussy.

MLMS:
He grunts softly as his massive cock fills her ass up with his cum. Slowly pulling his long fat cock out once it was done.

PaS:
"First your wanting to fight, and now you want to fuck?"

TT:
"Ok..." Haru says not sure about this, but not like he could get Jacob to move.

HfP:
The great beast roars out as she cuts deep into its stomach. It fell forward as it was bleeding out, pushing its dick deeper into her pussy as it dies.

PFT:
Rape and terror turns into quickly consuming darkness as her throat was slashed. She couldn't scream up, just make soundless movements with her mouth as the life slipped out of her.

QotN:
"Ahhh fuck! You have your father's girth..." He moaned.

MLMS:
"See? It would be great if you had two of those." She snickered.

PaS:
"I was thinking both stud."

TT:
"Any trouble with that Anaconda in class?"

HfP:
"Wanna roll him off me?" She moaned, his entrails dangling from her fins.

PFT:
Pinkamena grinned, pulling out and slapping her face with her sticky pink cock. "Good job bitch." She chuckled, cleaning up in a river and heading home to bed, to wake as Pinkie in the morning.

QotN:
"But daddy, you don't have a dick." She teased and slams into his pussy.

MLMS:
"Ya ya." He says grabbing a towel and rubbing his huge white cock with it. "So you ready to get that black pussy fucked?"

PaS:
"Oh? Well aren't you a odd little bitch."

TT:
He blushes. "N-....w-well...Kristy wore her skirt short again..."

HfP:
"Hmmm, I don't know, this is kinda fun."

PFT:
This was Pinkie's night life, rapping and killing ponies at night, happy sweet shop worker during the day. Only her dear friends knew she had a dick down below.

QotN:
He grunted, pushing back. "Your other father, dearest."

MLMS:
"If it's by you? Always." She grinned.

PaS:
"Oh, well if it bothers you, I could leave." She ran her finger through the blood on the ground, drawing a downward arrow on her belly. "Does it bother you?"

TT:
He chuckled. "Was she at least wearing panties this time? Slut's always waving her pussy at the jocks."

HfP:
She dug her hands in, ripping Lagiacrus's heart of, nearly the size of her head. "Then join me." She threw it at him. "I've never been nailed in a corpse before."

PFT:
Pinkie walked happily into Twilight's house, grinning wide, her hair bouncing. "Hey Twi, you wanted me to come by? You said something about a spell to give you guys temporary, well, endowment?"

QotN:
"I know." She sticks her tongue out.

MLMS:
"The lay back and spread them long black legs."

PaS:
He raises a eyebrow. "No."

TT:
"Yes she was...still..." Fuck now he was thinking about it.

HfP:
It hits him in the chest and he falls back. "...oww..." He says before sitting back up. "I think you misunderstand what I meant by fun in my comment."

PFT:
"Ah yes Pinkie, as you probably know the ideas of gender transformation is a field of magic long though lost, well if I can figure out how to give a mare a phallus, maybe I can then give you a vagina. Though this is all long term thinking here, why I called you over is I need to see you...well not you you but...you." She says motioning with her hand to Pinkie's pants.

QotN:
"Seems you have his cruelty as well." He teased back.

MLMS:
She obeyed, reaching down to spread her pussy lips for him.

PaS:
She leaned back against the bloody corpse. "No? Prove it."

TT:
"Tottaly bare right? Probably shaven too, insult to injury." He smirked.

HfP:
" I thought you meant me covered in blood, pumped full of spunk was fun."

PFT:
She nods, letting her hefty cock flop out. "I'm sure that magic will help people, but I'm happy this way."

QotN:
She slaps her mother's ass hard and keeps fucking deeply.

MLMS:
He gets between her legs and pushes his massive cock into her tight black pussy.

PaS:
He grabs her by the neck and snaps it.

TT:
"Thinking about this isn't helping the problem."

HfP:
"I'll fuck you covered in blood, but not in the dead body."

PFT:
Twilight stares at Pinkie's cock. "Yes...help people." She says coming up to Pinkie and starting to rub her hands on the large pink horse dick.

QotN:
He moaned, tail wagging against her belly. "You do have his endowment...such a beautiful, worship worthy cock."

MLMS:
"Mmm, god I missed this cock." She panted, slick and tight around him.

PaS:
She gasps as she's grabbed, jerking as her spine cracks under his grip. Once he releases, a second snap follows, and she slowly stands. "Mmm, a classic, you have good taste in killing."

TT:
"I can help the problem." He smirked.

HfP:
"Hmm, fair deal I guess." She grinned, pussy drooling thick seed. "You don't mind very sloppy seconds do you?"

PFT:
She smirks. "It seems like you have more than a scientific interest in this."

QotN:
She smirked and pounded her little cunt harder and faster to ruin her.

MLMS:
Slowly he fucks her tight pussy "and I missed this cunt."

PaS:
He smirked and looked her over.

TT:
"Oh ya, I forgot your secretly a cock slut." He said not happy but...

HfP:
He smirked "nope."

PFT:
"Your overthinking this."

Back
Top Bottom