Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless, Pregnant (Myself, conner shepard)

Victor nodded and smiled at her. "After tory falls asleep we can go for a walk in the garden. "He kissed her lightly lightly and smiled at her. Tory slowly relaxed in his arms as she fell asleep. He had always be great with kids

" Okay. " Janelle said as she looked into his eyes, it was then she realized she was in love with him. She watched him with the baby, knew in that very moment that he had a reason for saving her. It was in that moment that she was still confused by what he had said, wondered what he'd met.

Victor walked back over to her when Tory was alseep. He smiled at her and kissed her neck. He rubbed her side and smiled at her. "I think tonight i will taste you " He smiled at her and lead her out of the room.

Janelle didn't say a word she just smiled she didn't exactly know if he meant tasting her blood or her sexually juices but she had a feeling it was going to feel good. She wasn't a virgin obviously because she had just had a baby, in her opinion she was still very disgusting because she hadn't even been able to get up to shower she was so sore.

Victor smiled at her and held her hand as he lead her out of the house and into the garden. He kissed her lightly and smiled at her. 'So my dear Janelle do have any clue of what i am " He put his arm around her waist as they walked through the garden. Their old statues cover with ivy and roses lining the walk way

'' Vampire? I'm a mother not a moron, well you saved my life in the dead of the night.'' Janelle said as she chewed on her lower lip, laid her head against his shoulder. She didn't care if she was right or wrong all she knew was that he made her feel safe, he gave her daughter a father.

Victor smiled at her and laughed lightly when he heard her answer. "My dear i assure you i am a vampire." He looked at her and kissed the top of her head. "Why do you think i'm always going to bed at dawn. ' He kept walking with her through the garden. He was hoping she would believe him he couldn't stand the idea of her thinking he was just insane

'' I've read about vampires in books but never knew they really existed until now.'' Janelle said as she smiled she didn't think he was insane, she was just as in love with him as she had been when he saved her life. He had saved her precious little angel, she knew he was going to there for her when no one else would be.

Victor smiled at her and ran his hand through her hair. "Yes we do exist but we are very spaced out around the world " He looked at her and put a rose in her hair. "So Janelle upon hearing this do you still want to stay" He stopped ant looked at her as he waited for her answer

'' Yes! '' Janelle said as she smiled feeling a rose be put into her hair, lifted her head to press her lips against his. She wasn't going to leave him, she hoped he knew that. Of course she owed him for saving her life, this wasn't her way of repaying him she just figured he could use a companion besides she still didn't understand the deal she had made with him but she was sure he would explain sooner or later.

Victor moan lightly into the kiss before slowly breaking it. "Just relax" He tilted her head to the side and slowly licked her neck. He smiled lightly and slowly sunk his fangs into her neck. He moan lightly as he blood slowly filled her mouth

Janelle moaned chewing on her bottom lip as she felt his fangs sink into her neck. She had never felt anything so amazing, her body just fell limp with pleasure. It was the 1st time she had been bitten, she really liked it but she also had a feeling he would be just as good when he tasted her liquids if things went that far.

Victor moan lightly as he slowly swallowed her blood. He had never tasted such amazing blood. He arms wrapped around her waist slowly as he drank more slowly getting fill as his hands slid down to plump firm ass. He pulled her body closer and tighter to his. He wanted nothing to completely take her.

Janelle started to moan a little louder as she felt him continue to drink, she felt his arms pull his closer then his hands slide down to her plump ass. She had never felt this close to anyone, that included her daughter's biological father. This would the first time she hadn't felt forced to do something she didn't want to do, from what she had read in her books vampires couldn't reproduce so she believed that to be true. Now that she knew vampires were real she wondered about a lot of the stuff she had read about them.

Once he slated his thirst her slowly pulled away from her neck. He smiled at her and kissed the mark lightly. He squeezed her ass tightly. 'Would you like to go back to my room" He smiled at her and kissed her passionately and roughly

'' I would love to go back to your room.'' Janelle said as she kissed him back, smiled very glad she had chosen to stay with him. '' Answer me this though. Can Vampires reproduce? '' She asked as she chewed on her lower lip, wondered if everything she had read was true. Most of the stuff she read could just be fiction, she didn't really know what was true or what wasn't true she just knew she was in love with a man she had only met the night she went into labor.

Victor nodded lightly and smiled at her. "Yes we can but it is very rare for it to happen" He smiled at her and held her hand as they started walking towards the house. "What else would you like to know about my kind ' He smiled at her and waited for her answer. Every moment he spent with her made him want her even more then she could imagine. He kissed her lightly and smiled at her

'' Do steaks, silver really kill you? Also um.. how come you can't eat real food? '' Janelle asked as she laid her head against his shoulder, started playing with his fingers. The more time she spent with him the more she realized that he was the man she'd dreamt of being with all her life, despite being a creature of the night she had often pictured herself as Mina Harker from Dracula.

Victor nodded lightly. "Yes they can if they have been blessed." He played with her fingers as they walked. "It's not that we can't eat real food its that we choose not to" He smiled at her and kissed the top of head as he lead her down into the basement to his room

'' Why do you choose not to? I'm just curious is all my love.'' Janelle felt him kiss her head, she looked around as he lead her downstairs to the bedroom. She was surprised when she saw a four poster bed, velvet sheets. Of course she had expected a coffin, the plus side was the fact that the basement had no windows for the sun to peak through in the morning.

Victor shrugged and smiled at her. "After i was turned i never saw the point in it' He smiled at her and sat on the edge of the bed. He started to slowly strip revealing his muscle frame to her. "So tell me is your body mine to use as i desire" He ran his hand through her hair and smiled at her

'' Yes..'' Janelle said as she chewed on her lower lip, stripped off the night gown the hospital had given her. She stood before him in just panties because she didn't have a proper bra, of course the clothes she had worn to the hospital had most likely been burned already. Her eyes glanced over his muscled frame, she bit her lip a little harder.

Victor smiled at her and looked down at her. He slowly pushed her panties to her ankles before let his boxers fall to the floor revealing his erect ten inch cock. It stood straight up and throbbed lightly. He placed her hands on his cock and smiled at her. "I would to see you use your mouth" He smiled at her and slowly pushed her to her knees in front of him

Janelle wrapped her mouth around his cock, started to bob her head up, down as she sucked him off. She used her hands to rub his balls, his thigh. Of course she'd only ever given her ex boyfriend a blow job but it had been quite often, she did have a stud in so that would add to the pleasure. She let the cold metal run across his foreskin as she kissed his tip with her lips, pushed against his balls with the palm of her hand.

Victor moan loudly and pulled her hair lightly. "Oh Janelle that feels amazing " He smiled at her and licked his lips. 'I hope you will teach tory to be just as amazing " He closed his eyes and relaxed he let her work her magic

Back
Top Bottom