Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rescue in the woods (Um and nobody)

Hinata's heartbeat somehow quickened when she saw the woman smile, now pounding harder and faster than it had ever pumped in any fight. She almost couldn't hear her words over the anxiousness and excitement that filled her mind. The girl let herself be pushed to her knees and held her breath while Lara walked around to her rear. She leaned forward, placed her forearms on the pile of her own clothing and held herself on knees and elbows so that the her round youthful butt cheeks were the highest part of her body and her newly developed breasts hung just off the ground. She shivered when she felt droplets of moisture drip onto her back. In a clear yet slightly wavering voice, Hinata answered Lara's question, "My pussy, please put it in my pussy..."

Hearing Hinata talk like that just made Lara's cock twitch even more, her entire body shivering. Oh she couldn't take this anymore, she needed this as much as Hinata did if not more. "Well, since you asked so nicely" Lara licked her lips, moving her cock and gently pressing the tip against Hinata's pussy, rubbing against her for a few moments in order to give the girl one last bit of teasing, but then she just couldn't take it anymore. "Nnnghh....." She groaned, then started to push herself inside. "O-oh fuck....oh Hinata....y-you're so tight....oooooooh"

The young shinobi bit hard on her lower lip, almost drawing blood. She felt as if she might die just from waiting, until she felt the head of that delicious cock touching her, teasing her maddeningly. Hinata let out a small whimper, and was instantly answeed. The thick cock started pushing into her soaked pussy, spreading her walls apart with a feeling unlike any other. "A-aahhh, Lara! Unnn- it's so big!" She cried out.

Hinata's moans and cries were like music to Lara's ears. Every noise the girl made just drove Lara even wilder with desire. She was going to ravish Hinata over and over again, she wouldn't stop until the girl was addicted to her cum! "Oooh....c-come on...let's see if you can...take it all..." Lara grinned, then started to slowly slide more of her exceptionally long cock into Hinata's tight folds, inch after inch sinking into the girl slowly, pushing more and more into her inner depths.

"Aaahhhhhnnm! Oh Gods!" The girl cried loudly as she felt something inside of her tear. The pain itself was minor, but when mixed up with all the sexual anxiety that she'd been keeping pent up untill now, along with the incredible sensation of this woman's positively massive cock actually going inside her body... Hinata felt so hot she might just pass out, but all she really wanted at this moment was exactly what she was getting. "Unnnn- ah! Lara, i want it deeper!"

Lara could barely bring herself to slow down, let alone stop as she heard Hinata crying out and felt the girl writhing aruond on her cock, oh this was just too good! Lara had never felt anything like this girl before! But when she heard Hinata demand it deeper....well...Lara had plenty of cock left and she was only too happy to comply. "Well if you-ungh-insist" She grinned, then started to push inside a little faster, continuing to sink her cock into Hinata's body, leaning forwards to rest on Hinata's back and reaching around to grab the girls enormous hanging breasts. "Unnn.....your body is so good Hinata....I could fuck it every day

Hinata bit her lip to try and stifle her cries as she felt herself being filled up. Then she felt Lara leaning onto her back, those soft breasts on her shoulders, the woman's pelvis pressed against her ass. Then the girl felt and saw Lara's hands take hold of her breasts. "Mmmmmm, yeah play with my boobs..." She panted while in the breif respite from the assault on her vergin depths. "They always help me cum...." Hinata was loving everything about this lady she'd saved.

"Oh my, you are a dirty girl once you get taken out of that shell aren't you?" Lara smirked as Hinata started to plead for her breasts to be played with, Lara only too happy to comply and giving them a firm squeeze, her fingers sinking into the marshmallowy soft flesh before she pinched at the girls nipples. "So you play with them all the time when you're by yourself do you? Dirty dirty girl.....I bet you never let anyone see this side of yourself do you?" Lara licked the back of Hinata's neck before giving one final thrust, burying the entirety of her cock into Hinata's body, plunging into depths that nobody else could hope to reach.

Back
Top Bottom