Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in space ( DonVoltonus X sweetone)

"to be honest it taste nasty I dont know if I want to eat it" she said looking at him with her bright baby blue eyes

"You'd be able to absorb it vaginally or anally, and your taste buds would change to appreciate the nuanced flavors."

She smiled and covered her pet and put her robe on and then nodded "ok lets try this" she said with a sigh

"Alright." He led her to an exam room, laying her back. "Now relax." He injected her with a glowing needle, her stomach, womb, and bowels growing very warm before returning to normal.

"That's it, you're done. I've reduced most of the procedures I can perform on you to nano-bot injections."

She nodded and sat up and looked at her self in the mirror and thought she looked gross and un healthy.

"I can get you clothes that won't hinder mating, and what use are disractions when the excitement of mating awaits? As for the shower, we can do that a bit later."

"ok and I like to watch shows online thats all it kinda helps me" she said and looked at him. Then said "can I help pick the clothes"

"So long as they're crotchless. Skirts do nicely." He led her to a small screen in the wall, pulling up various human clothing styles, each with numerous selections for color and material.

She picked out a couple of cute skirts and some shirts and a pair of ugg boots. She aslo grabed a sweatshirt that was pink and with real tree on it. "thank you"

Back
Top Bottom