Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wrong Hands (PazzoXLunlun)

An evil grin crept onto his handsome, elven like face... Brute force, while sometimes effective, was simply the wrong tactic for this situation...
It implies that the commander is impatient, un organized, and lacking vision... He just wants what he wants and when he wants it..

The thrill of conquest was what he lived for... But he sometimes found that when he finally achieved something, he often times grew bored and looked for a new challenge...
When someone has something that you want, the best answer is to simply offer them what they dream of and become everything they ever wanted...

As he caressed and fondled the gorgeous spirit through her soft, gauzy clothing, Gannon had to ask himself what did he truly want?
To rule Hyrule with an Iron fist to strengthen his power base? To work the citizens of Hyrule till they collapsed and to tax them until they were miserable and had nothing left?

No, only a parasite kills its host... He truly wanted to be stronger than he was... But why? What was his motivation to do so?
To acquire power so that he.... To feel secure and comfortable, that no outside threat could possibly harm him or his interests...
For as long as he could remember, he had lusted after Zelda, wanting to possess her as one would possess an object, a symbol of his power to show off to the world... How could he have been so bling and short sighted in his arrogance...

Gannon decided it would be best to control Hyrule from the shadows, to influence the royal families decisions from an advisory position... Let Zelda handle the day to day nonsense of running a country and shouldering the burdens of a monarchy... Workers and peasants worked best when they were happy, not when they were threatened with punishment and miserable...

He would think on all of this more later... Right now he felt a hunger, something he had not felt in a very long time... He pressed his handsome face to the side of Fi's head, running his lithe fingers through her perfumed hair, releasing its scent, and he breathed in of it deeply...

Gannon slid one of his dark hands up the front of her silky top, his fingers finding the swell of her breast. The wizard Squeezed it firmly, his fingers pinching her erect, quivering nipple fairly hard... Just enough to touch that place where pleasure and pain form that perfect mix to stir the sense and fan the flames of arousal...
His other hand raked its nails down her tightly muscled abdomen, and went lower, inside of the Spirit Girl's soft panties to graze over her neatly trimmed pubic mound...

The Demon King's fingers found something there, something hot and moistening... Her clit felt hot against his fingertips as he lightly teased it, holding his body tightly against her...

"Give yourself to me FI, and I can do beautiful, dirty little things to make you happy beyond your wildest dreams... " He murmured into her ears breathily...

"Being master of the sword is just not enough... I want all of you... Your mind, your body, your soul... It must be mine... I can grant you every mortal pleasure the goddess has denied you, but you have to want it..."

Fi had felt things she'd never felt before or even known she could feel. Sure logic told her how these people reproduced and their habits during such actions however she was supposed to be a solid unfeeling spirit. The feelings began to burn within her, a warmth that spread throughout her body and left tingles all over her skin.

She'd found that she really didn't want to keep fighting at all, that she'd wanted much more of this. The spirit leaned her head back against his shoulder enjoying every second of him fondling her. Her brain had still been swirling thoughts mostly worried if he was telling the truth, though what would she care? Even if he wasn't she couldn't escape. She should just stop worrying about this and enjoy the feelings of the moment.

She moaned softly as he found her clit, her eyes falling shut as he played with the small bundle of nerves sending waves of heat all through her body. As he held himself tightly to her she found she loved the way his body seemed to meld to hers, so strong and yet like a perfect fit.

It was then he mentioned doing dirty things to her, she didn't really know why but this sent a chill through her and down her spine. She found herself saying "I do want it." though she wasn't quite sure when she'd opened her mouth it seemed her body spoke before her mind could catch up.

It was true though, right now she cared less for heros and prophesies, she could worry about that later. She didn't want to worry, she just wanted to learn of the dirty and beautiful things this man had planned.

Back
Top Bottom