Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Themed RP Game

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
I'm entertaining ideas of running a Fantasy Sword and Sorcery style themed story. I want to see what level of interest there is here for such things. I had found another thread on here but was informed its no longer active *cry* *sob*

In terms of what Rules set we use, we can discuss that here. I have the most experience with World of Darkness and Dungeons and Dragons 3.x / Pathfinder. :D:D:D

I want to say now that excessive sex scenes that take away from the story will be frowned upon, and will bring the wrath of Pazzo upon you :p:p:p

Alright. The first 6 people to PM me with the words "I'm In" and a character concept will have a spot

This game will mostly be done on the weekends when I have the most time.

Everyone will have the same stats to place. 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, and put them wherever you want

No more that usual. It comes with being a master. I can't wait for this game to start though, I finally get to branch out to seeing what it's like playing on a forum. I made my own rule set once to try and do this but I find I lack qualities of dming, namely dialogue.

Alright, I need to put this project on hold for now, thank you for your interest, but I am not going to able to run this and maintain my current RP load. You all have my most sincere apologies =(

I have you all on PM, and will notify you when I get my head above water.

Back
Top Bottom