Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

For fun, playing Ark Survival Ascended on a custom unofficial server

Seriously? FF7 Remake/Intergrade. The new one comes out in 2 weeks. Gotta refresh myself with the story. If anyone has tips/tricks for hard mode, let me know now.

Also picked up Last Epoch since it just released its 1.0 release. Online is a complete shitshow but when I have been able to play, its been fun!

Played through all of Tales of Symphonia Remastered on the PS5 in a week somehow (probably cause I've played the game 10 times in the past 20 years haha...), but now I've picked up FF7 Rebirth so excited to play it!

Picked up and playing Ender Lilies. fun Metroidvania style game. The aesthetics and music are great and the gameplay itself is fun if a bit basic so far.

Dragon's Dogma 2! Been waiting for this game for a long, long time. Very disappointed in a few things like performance and such, but, I also get to fling my pawn at an ogre while desperately trying to avoid a dropkick from the fucker.

I absolutely love playing dead by daylight I have recently got all the available killers to prestige 3 and can now use any cross over ability on other killers right away I intend to main Freddie Krueger or Michael Myers thlugh

Princess Peach Showtime, adorable game, just finishing up. Do I think it's worth 60$ for how short it was? Nope! 40$ though? Absolutely! Great game just needed a tiny bit more polish and more levels, and perhaps a difficulty level slider but worth picking up if you like Kirby Games or unique concepts, similar vibes to those!

Back
Top Bottom